Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

In Japan there's a group of vampire hunters who hunt and kill vampires for money. However, among this group w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Quick Author's note

Chapter 13

399 17 0
By Animefan446

KURA'S POV

I was polishing my sword and my throwing knives but I accidently cut my hand. I was in the bathroom washing the blood of my hand and I thought to myself,"Damnit! I should know by now not to use thin cloth when polishing a sword, anyway I'd better get this wound patch up before the Mukamis smell my scent."

I turned off the tap and I got the disinfectant and I was about to apply it on the wound but then someone grabbed my wrist and when I turned to look it was Ruki. I said,"Ruki!" Ruki looked at my hand and said,"I thought I could smell blood, I thought it was Eve's but it turns out it was yours." 

"Let go!" I shouted as I tried to struggle out of his grip. Ruki held onto it tightly and said,"Why?" I frowned and said,"I know what you vampires are like when you catch a scent of blood I can tell from that look in your eyes." Ruki frowns at this and says,"Don't lump me together with those pure-bloods at least me and my brothers have more self-control."

Ruki looked at my injured hand then I felt his tongue on my wound. It felt painful at first but then I started to feel my hand starting to get less sore than before. I thought to myself,"Right, I forgot that some vampires have healing powers and I'll bet that's what Ruki's trying to do, but I can't let my guard down."

I slowly put my hand behind my back and I placed my hand on my hand gun in case if Ruki tries anything. Ruki stopped licking my wound and said,"Your blood...it's so good, it's better than Eve's blood." Ruki moved my hand so he could look at my wrist. I knew right then what he was about to do. I grabbed my hand gun and I pointed it at him. Ruki saw this and said,"That's-?!"

"I knew something like this would happen so I kept a hold of one of my weapons in case one of you guys try and suck my blood, back away right now before my silver bullets do some damage to your body."I said as I smirked at him. Ruki frowns at this and says,"Tch! Well this is bothersome, you really are a ruthless hunter."

Ruki said as he released my wrist and I then put my hand gun away. I bandaged up my arm and before Ruki left he said,"You maybe ruthless but you need to learn that not all vampires are not the same." I was confused at that comment but Ruki left anyway. After I bandaged up my hand I took one last look at it and I thought to myself,"What did Ruki mean that not all vampires are the same?"

I thought back a little bit and I remembered that moment with Subaru and it made me blush a little. I shook my head and I thought to myself,"I gotta get those thoughts out of my head! I'm a lone wolf I haven't got the time nor the place for love, but still the way Subaru treated me when I told him about my secret he wasn't like his usual violent side he was actually calm and caring something that not even his brothers get to see every day."

I was on my way to the dining room until I bumped into Yui. She said,"Kura-chan, good evening." When I saw Yui I said,"Hey Yui, how are feeling? Any better?" Yui then says,"Yeah, thanks for putting that smelling incense in my room." I smiled and said,"Not a problem I know it was a drastic but I had to make sure those brothers don't suck your blood while you're out of it."

"OK thanks again, what happened to your hand?" Yui asked as she notices my bandaged hand. I said,"Oh this?" I raised my hand and I said,"I was polishing my sword and throwing knives until I clumsily cut myself I told myself not to use a very thing cloth in the near future."

"I see, did any of the mukamis-" I interrupred her saying,"Ruki came into the bathroom and he was close to biting my wrist luckily I managed to scare him off, sort of."

"Hehe, you know call me crazy but you're kind of like the big sister type when you're trying to look out for me." Yui said with smile and I said,"I always get that same compliment but yeah you're right though I just can't help it, I've always acted this way with Ayame."

I said as we walked to the dining room. Yui said,"Wow so I'm guessing, Ayame must like a little sister to you."I nodded my head and said,"Yeah, when I first joined up with the hunters Ayame told me about what happened with her parents they were murdered by a vampire and her brother was killed in combat so I treated like if she really was my sister." I said as I turned away from Yui.

I then puffed my cheeks out and said,"Since I'm the only child and when I was a little girl I've always wanted a little sister or a big brother, I was so disappointed at the time as well."

"Pfft! Hahaha!" Yui started laughing and I said in a confused tone,"What?" Yui stops laughing at me and she says,"Nothing, I was thinking that the way you pouted like was actually cute." Yui said.

I blushed and I said,"Hehe, yeah I know but seriously I've always wanted a sibling so can you blame me for wanting a big brother or a little sister." Just then we heard Yuma shouting,"Ah! What do you think you're doing?!"

Yui opened the door and when we entered Yuma said,"Give me that!" Yuma snatched a fried prawn from Kou and Kou said,"Hey, what gives? That's my fried prawn!"

"Don't just take the last fried prawn like it's yours! Don't you know the meaning of 'equal shares'?"Yuma said. Kou then said,"Hmpf! It's first come, first served!" Yuma raised the fork in the air and says"Too slow!" Yuma shouted as Kou tried to grab the fried prawn but he missed.

Yui and I entered the room and Yuma turned to Azusa and said,"Oy, Azusa, don't you want it? You didn't eat much." Azusa said,"I'll take it...If you're giving it to me.." Yuma then says,"That's not what I asked, do you want it or not?" Azusa looked back at him and says,"Then..I want it."

 Yuma gave the fried prawn to Azusa and then Yui and I looked at each other. Ruki then appeared and said,"How many times do I have to tell you?" Ruki placed another plate of fried prawns and said,"No ruckus at the table."

Yuma said,"Yeah, yeah." Kou happily saw them and said,"There's more, you should have said so." Kou took another fried prawn and then Yuma shouted,"Hey! Don't eat them before the rest of us get any, Oy Azusa, get some before Kou eats them all."

Ruki saw us and said,"You two eat as well." I said,"Uh sure." Yui said,"OK." I tried a bit of the food and said,"This good, I had no idea you can cook Ruki."

Yui said,"You made all of this?" Ruki said to Yui,"So what if I did?" Yui says,"Nothing it's just I'm amazed that you can cook and also.."

Yui and I looked at the others and while Yuma was giving some fried prawns to Azusa, Kou said,"Hey! I got less!" Yuma said,"You just ate a whole bunch of them." I thought to myself,"They seem very close, it's almost refreshing, I wished it was like back home."

Ruki then said,"Hurry up and finish we need to get going." Yui then said,"Go where?" Kou stood up and said,"We need to get to school." Yui stood up and said,"Me too." Yuma and Ruki teleported in front of her and Yuma said,"Idiot, you'll be staying here."

I stood up and said,"Oh and why does she have to stay here? Has it got something to with those Sakamaki brothers?" Kou winks at me and says,"You're right, nekco-chan, we can't have them taking her back." I asked them,"Oh yeah and about me?"

Yuma suddenly got behind me and said,"You're not staying here! You're coming with us." Yuma grabbed me by the collar and lifted me. I said,"Hey! Stop that! Let me go!" Ruki said,"We can't have you staying here in case you and livestock try to escape."

"He's right, the one who will be keeping an eye on M.nekco-chan will be Azusa." Kou said happily. Azusa smiled and said,"Just Eve and me...I'm so happy." I thought to myself,"Sheesh, is that guy creepy or what?"

I looked at Yuma and said,"Let me go! I'm staying here as well." Yuma glares at me and says,"Not happening! Now go and get changed!" Yuma starts to drag me out of the room and I shouted,"OK! I get it! I can walk on my own! Let me go!"

YUI'S POV

Yuma-kun dragged Kura out of the room and then Kou laughed and said,"Hehe! She's a feisty one isn't she?" Ruki says,"Kura wasn't always like this when we were kids." I asked him,"She wasn't?" Ruki said,"Yeah she used to be a bit more friendly to other people and now look at her."

TIME SKIP...

KURA'S POV

After I got changed I was in the entryway with Yui while waiting for the others and I said,"Sorry, Yui." Yui did her best to smile at me and says,"Don't apologise, I'll be fine." I sighed and said,"If you say so, here."

I gave Yui some smelling incense and I said,"Make sure to keep this with you, I don't know what kind of trick Azusa is going to pull but since he's a vampire this stuff will effect his senses of smell if he tries to bite you."

"Really?" Yui asks me. I then said,"Yeah but tell anyone about it." I saw Ruki, Kou and Yuma and before we left, Ruki said,"We're counting on you Azusa." Azusa said,"Yeah." Yuma said,"See you, sow. Behave yourself." Kou then said,"Now, M.Nekco-chan, Azusa-kun can be a bit of a handful, so be careful." I said,"Yui, just hang in there until I get kay?"

Yui said to me,"Sure thing Kura-chan." Yuma suddenly says,"All right! Let's go already! Come on!" Yuma grabbed my the collar and I said,"NO! Not this again!" I was lifted my the collar and I was dragged out of the room. I crossed my arms and I said,"You do realise I can walk on my own!"

"Whatever, I'm just making sure you don't do anything funny." Yuma says like he didn't give a crap about this situation. I said to Yuma,"Do I look like I'm gonna run to you?"

"Who cares!" Yuma said as he dropped me back on the ground. I rubbed my butt and I said,"I'll get you back for that trust me!"

"Hmpf! I'd like to see you try." Yuma said as he walked away with an amused smirk on his face. I drew my sword a little and Kou said,"Now, now, calm down, nekco-chan."

"I kill him, so help me I will kill him." I said in a angry tone. Ruki came over to me and said,"Careful you don't wanna mess with karma."He says as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I thought to myself,"Yui hang in there."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 8.8K 41
Kuran family, the most known and respected family of pureblood vampires.As leading household of vampires they were joyous and peaceful family.That's...
546K 16.7K 28
As the new transfer student in Cross Academy, you discover vampiric secrets and forbidden love there. Which vampire will capture your heart? This is...
531K 11.2K 72
This story follows the manga with the addition of my OC and altered details to make the incorporation make sense and give my own touches to the origi...
302K 9K 53
I HAVE CHANGED THE COVER To Save Yuuki's life. Rido Must think the daughter of the Kuran family was death. While Yuuki was save in the basement Kaiya...