The Renegade Chronicles

By OmnipotentSpartan

Gerald Keminchov, born with the ability to produce lightning on his hands and raised as one of the best fight... More

COPYRIGHT
Author's Note
Renegade: Epigraph
Renegade: Prologue
Renegade: Chapter One
Renegade: Chapter Two
Renegade: Chapter Three
Renegade: Chapter Four
Renegade: Chapter Five
Renegade: Chapter Six
Renegade: Chapter Seven
Renegade: Chapter Eight
Renegade: Chapter Nine
Renegade: Chapter Ten
Renegade: Where do you belong?
Renegade: Chapter Eleven
Renegade: Chapter Twelve
Renegade: Chapter Thirteen
Renegade: Chapter Fourteen
Renegade: Chapter Fifteen
Renegade: Chapter Sixteen
Renegade: Chapter Seventeen
Renegade: Chapter Eighteen
Renegade: Chapter Nineteen
Renegade: Chapter Twenty
Renegade: Chapter Twenty-One
Renegade: Chapter Twenty-Two
Renegade: Chapter Twenty-Three
Renegade: Chapter Twenty-Four
Renegade: Chapter Twenty-Five
Renegade: Chapter Twenty-Six
Aeternum: Dedications
Aeternum: Epilogue
Aeternum : Chapter One
Aeternum: Chapter Two
Aeternum: Chapter Three
The Immortal Wars: Chapter Three
Aeternum: Chapter Five
Aeternum: Chapter Six
Aeternum: Decision Time
Aeternum: Chapter Seven
Aeternum: Chapter Eight
Aeternum: Chapter Nine
Aeternum: Chapter Ten
Aeternum: Chapter Twelve
Aeternum: Chapter Thirteen
Aeternum: Chapter Fourteen
Author's Note

Aeternum: Chapter Eleven

207 78 15
By OmnipotentSpartan

As the glow started to fade away, it revealed a lady with her armor colored with a shade of blue! She wore a headdress that had pointed ice crystals on it. She had a fair skin and her lips were violet in color. Her eyes were applied with a black make-up and I have to admit that she was majestic. She held a sabre on both of her hands and with her chin up, she gave us a hostile smirk.

Scott looked at me and said, "Gerald, please tell me that she is not an enemy."

"I believe she is," I said. "We can't do anything about that."

"You got that right," Prince Joshua said.

"Oh my goodness!" Scott beamed "I don't know what to do."

"Scott, just calm down... We can handle this," I comforted as the woman started to walk towards us.

Instinctively, because of fear, we all started to move back.

"Mayiva!" She shouted.

"If I'm not mistaken, she just said 'Die' in Dimetrian language. Am I right?" I asked.

"Yes. You are correct," Prince Joshua nodded.

"I was already killed and I don't want to die again! I don't want to be a 'Double Dead Freak'! Scott beamed as he held my arm tightly.

Our conversation was interrupted when the girl unexpectedly raised her right Sabre and said the words, "Ya povashta ezmenovitch Dimatria. Mayiva vayamutina poshol!"

Suddenly, a sense of enlightenment was felt inside my mind. As those words start to be absorbed into my mind, it felt like I had already known those words for a very long time!

With my eyes widened, I said, "You are a traitor of Dimetria. Die with your friends... Did she just say those words?"

"Yes," Prince Joshua said, smiling.

"I can't believe it! I can finally understand the Dimetrian language!" I said as I started to freak out.

"Actually, it's just one of a million abilities that you can get in being an immortal," Prince Joshua clarified as he let a Khopesh appear on his both hands. "But for now, let's kill this bitch right into her eternal grave again."

I gave him a nod and looked at my palms. Then, with my hands closed, I imagined the thought that I was holding a sword. Surprisingly, a glow started to form in both of my hands and in the end, it revealed two golden swords!

"Cool!" I said with astonishment.

"I think I should do that too," Scott said as he followed what I had done. Then, after a few seconds, both his hands revealed silver axes!

"Whoa! This is awesome!" Alexander said as he looked at the shining axes.

Unexpectedly, the girl shouted, "Mayiva!"

Then, she charged towards us with ultimate rage.

"Jump!" Prince Joshua shouted as we gave him a nod.

With that jump, we escaped attack of that lady. With my mouth wide open, I was shocked to see that after that jump, we instantly had the ability to fly in mid-air!

I widened my eyes and said, "Oh my! How did this even happen?"

"There is one answer to that," Prince Joshua said. "You are an immortal being now. We fly."

A few seconds later, that lady started to fly and charge towards me! Good thing I defended myself with my two swords and immediately kicked her waist. Due to that immense force, I accidentally back flipped in the air! Honestly, it was totally amazing!

We got higher and higher as Prince Joshua attempted to charge at that lady right on her back. Unfortunately, she ducked his attack and slashed Prince Joshua's right foot! Scott rapidly used his Force Field and pushed the lady so hard that she had smashed against the fountain. I flow towards Prince Joshua and surprisingly, saw that there was no ooze of blood that came out from the wound. Instead, a reddish glow marked itself into the area that was hit.

"You're wounded," I said.

"Don't worry. It's just my foot," He said. "Come on! We can still defeat her."

"Okay. I trust you," I said as I began to fill my hands with a volt of lightning.

I both pointed my hands towards the lady and with tremendous energy, I blasted lightning towards her. Surprisingly, she escaped my attack. Instead, the one that was hit by the lighting was the fountain that instantly crushed into pieces. The lady started to fly again and like a gun, she fired me with pointed ice crystals! Good thing I managed to fly myself to safety and got away from those blasts.

"Whoa! She has the power of ice!" I said quite shocked.

Prince Joshua looked at me and said, "Welcome to Dimetria where some of the civilians have icy abilities."

"Now that's what I call originality," Scott said as he threw his left axe towards her. Too bad it didn't hit her, but like a boomerang, it flew back towards Scott's left hand.

"You got that right," I said as I charged towards the lady.

As I got closer, I raised my right sword and got ready to slash her body into two. Unfortunately, she was just too agile that she defended herself with her right sabre which resulted with a slight spark between our weapons. With the opportunity of being too close to her, I rapidly slashed her hip with my left hand and backed off. Like Prince Joshua's case, a reddish glow was seen on the area that I had just slashed. With herself weakened, I charged again and slashed her left shoulder.

"Gerald, let me finish her!" Scott shouted in a distance.

"Okay. Make it quick and make sure you hit him this time," I said loudly.

Scott raised his left axe with concentration and shouted, "Mayiva!"

Then after a second, he threw the axe with full strength. It turned and turned, leaving a whitish glow on its way and hit the lady right on her back ribs. She fell rapidly and hit the ground with a tremendous power that it left a crater around her.

We fell ourselves back into the ground and walked towards her. Her glowing wounds were still visible as Scott grabbed his axe on her ribs.

"Well, I'm glad that's over," I said as I looked at the lifeless lady.

"Me too... Mostly, our fights last for days," Prince Joshua clarified.

I looked at him with a puzzled look and asked, "What?"

Suddenly, the lady's entire body glowered in a yellowish color and after a second, she vanished.

Prince Joshua breathed heavily and said, "Well, there she goes again."

"What? I don't understand... Can you explain this insanity?" I asked again.

"Look... Everything runs differently in this place. The ancient kingdom of Dimertia as we all know it does not longer exist in the mortal world and is somehow revived here in this dimension eternally. Everyone in here, regardless if you are good or bad resurrects after they are killed again and again," Prince Joshua explained as he let his weapons dissolve on his hands.

"So you're telling us that if she successfully had killed the three of us earlier, we will resurrect?" Scott asked as he threw his axes on the ground. Suddenly, the axes dissolved and the remains were blown by the wind.

"Yes. Actually, I already killed her a lot of times," Prince Joshua giggled.

"Oh! That's amazing!" I nodded as I let my swords dissolve on my hands.

"Is as expected, she will resurrect again by tomorrow morning and you both know what will happen next," Prince Joshua said as with a sway of his hand, he healed the wound on his right foot.

"Will there be a party?" Scott asked.

"Nope," Prince Joshua replied.

"Will there be a potty break?" Scott asked again.

"No, Scott. We the immortals don't need to do a potty break," Prince Joshua replied again.

"Will there be paparazzi who will be taking pictures of us for a job well done?" Scott asked again for the third time.

I looked at him and said, "What the heck? Your mind is going high again!"

"No, Scott. What will happen next is that we are going to fight her again," Prince Joshua explained.

"Oh, I see," Scott said with a nod.

"But there is a way on how you can kill an immortal being permanently," Prince Joshua clarified as we walked towards the broken fountain.

"How?" I asked as I looked at him.

"You need to summon a specific spell with your powers," He answered. "In that way, you can kill anyone in this immortal world, including Kadugan herself."

"Oh that's fantastic!" Scott said with his eyes widened.

"And I'm guessing that you also forgot the spell. After all, you had said it in the middle of your battle against Kadugan," I smirked.

"Unfortunately, yes. But again, if you successfully find my reincarnated self, maybe that person can figure this spell out," Prince Joshua smiled.

"Wait a minute," Scott said. "If you forgot the whole battle with Kadugan, how can you still remember about the 'reincarnated self'?" Scott asked.

Prince Joshua breathed heavily and said, "I have summoned a spell a day before I had encountered the battle against her. It was to ensure that whatever happens, a part of me will remain in the mortal world to continue the fight if necessary. All the abilities that I have learned in the past are also imprinted in his or her mind. Hopefully, he or she remembers that battle, because it's really important. Curse that bitch who jammed my memory."

"Well, we have a bad news," I said sadly.

"What is it?" Prince Joshua asked.

"As of now, we still have not found your reincarnated self," I answered.

Prince Joshua looked at me and said, "Oh I see. But don't worry. There is still time. You can do it, guys. You can find that person. Believe me. You can."

Suddenly, the ground started to shake! Then, we realized that the fountain that was entirely destroyed started to rebuild itself together again. As we looked back on the crater on where the lady had just died, we realized that little by little, the crater slowly disappeared. Moments later, the ground stopped to shake and everything was back to normal, as if no battle happened at all!

"It happens all the time," Prince Joshua sighed. "The place also resurrects itself, but in a much faster pace."

"This place is odd," Scott said with a puzzled look.

"Welcome to my world," Prince Joshua laughed.

"Anyway, let's get back to the topic," I said. "Now that you are here and everyone who lives in here are immortals, have you ever had the chance to fight with Kadugan again?"

"I would love to, but that's impossible," He replied sadly.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"We are in the same place, but we simple both live in different dimensions," He explained. "We are in the Morbon, while she is in the Prave."

"Huh? Can you please further explain this?" I requested.

"Okay," He said. "You see, the immortal world is composed of three different dimensions namely the Kavashna, the Morbon and the Prave. The lowest rank is the Kavashna, where the ordinary people who had died rest. In that realm according to the ancient texts, no one is considered as a good or a bad person and they all rest together in perfect harmony. It's amazing, isn't it?"

"Yes," I said with a nod.

Then, he continued with the words, "In the middle rank is the Morbon. It is the dimension where we are now. This is where the people who had made a great impact in the history rest. Unfortunately, the good ones and the bad ones are not in perfect harmony. So the effect is that there is always a war that happen every single say. Yes, the scenery is great, but this place is just too chaotic."

"Do you even get tired of fighting them?" Scott asked.

"Yes I do psychologically," He replied. "But what can I do?" I'm already stuck here and can never go back to the mortal world."

"Oh! Reality sucks," I said as I bowed my head.

"Anyway, I have to accept this fate. As a matter of fact, I have already managed to handle it," Prince Joshua clarified.

"That's fantastic and sad at the same time," Scott uttered.

"Okay. That's enough... Let's get back to the topic again," Prince Joshua snapped his fingers.

"Okay... Proceed," I giggled.

Prince Joshua breathed heavily and said, "Here it goes... The third and highest rank among the three dimensions is the Prave. It is the realm where the Goddess Kadugan is and she owns it all by herself. The immortals living in the lower ranks can never go there, including me. But look on the bright side because there is already a way and it's all thanks to me. All it takes are the sacred hourglass. It was designed by me to help anyone go to the dimension they desire including the Prave."

"Oh that's amazing," I said quite exhausted.

"Cheer up, Gerald! I know that the Imperialists grabbed one of the sacred hourglasses, but that's okay. I believe that you, Scott and Hazel can get it back. Think about it. You three are now immortals and you have a greater advantage against them. You can teleport. You can fly. You can do a lot of things that mortals can never do," Prince Joshua said with a smile.

"We're immortals?" Scott asked with his eyes widened. "Did I hear that right?"

"Yes we are," I replied. "It's all thanks to that crystallized heart we had destroyed."

"Oh my goodness! Holy shit! I am an immortal!" Scott said as he looked at his hands and outfit. Then moments later, he started to freak out.

"Scott, calm down. We still have something to finish," I uttered.

With his right hand held on his chest, he said, "Okay... I'm trying. Give me some time to relax myself."

"Anyway, we still have a problem. Kadugan is on their side. She can surely kick us out easily while we are trying to get the sacred hourglass from them. Remember the damage that she has done in the Mansion with the meteor showers? I think she can do the same damage to the three of us."

"Don't worry. I'm here to help you as much as I can... I promise," Prince Joshua smiled.

"Well, in that case, we are going to do our best to get the other sacred hourglass back in our hands. We promise you that in return," I said as he gave me a pat on my back. "Together, we will kick Kadugan out of our lives and out of our miseries."

"That's brilliant!" Prince Joshua said. "Anyway, I have something to tell the both of you about the Prave and Kadugan."

"What is it?" Scott asked.

"A few mortals have once been there a very long time ago. Too bad I was not one of them. As far as I can remember, Twenty Dimetrian elders were privileged to see her realm a very long time ago. Guess what? They said that her place was grand! They said that the whole place was very identical to Dimetria. Only that all the buildings are made entirely out of glass and her throne is made with a thousand gemstones. Hung on the ceilings are red colored curtains having different lengths," Prince Joshua spoke.

"By the looks of it, that realm looks awesome!" I nodded.

"Not so fast," Prince Joshua clarified. "There is a dark side about it."

"And what is it?" Scott asked as he moved closer towards Prince Joshua.

"There is always a payment in every offering," Prince Joshua said with a sinister look.

"I don't understand," I said with a puzzled look.

He looked at me and leaned forwards with the words, "Here is the thing... Kadugan offered this privilege to these chosen elders who had been loyal to her and worshiped her name more than others."

"Oh that's even. I don't see anything wrong about that," I said.

"I am not yet finished, Gerald. Kadugan told them that they will only get that all-expense paid trip to Prave only if they kill four members of their family and drink their blood without any drop wasted. How does that sound right now?" Prince Joshua asked.

"Oh my goodness! That's terribly disgusting!" Scott beamed as he leaned back.

"I know. That's inhumane and I totally dislike that acts! How could this goddess have the gut to threaten the lives of her people?" Prince Joshua asked.

"But past is past," I said. "We can't do anything more about that."

"You're right. It's all now a part of history," Prince Joshua said.

"I was left thinking," Scott said as he looked at Prince Joshua with a narrowed look.

"What is it?" Prince Joshua asked.

"You know, you should be the one who must be living in Prave," Scott replied.

"Why is that so?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"You are kind, just and fight against inhumane acts. You fight for what is right and those are the qualities of a true god," Scott explained.

Prince Joshua looked at him and smiled with the words, "Gee! Thanks. But it doesn't matter that much."

"Stop lying," I said.

"I'm serious. I just want to restore peace and abolish chaos. To be a God is my last priority and I have to take care of you guys first," He explained.

"You're so humble," Scott smiled.

"Thanks," Prince Joshua replied. "Anyway, I have been analyzing the existence of the Prave a few days ago with the only data I have heard from those elders."

"So what have you found out?" I asked.

"I have found out that the place has a deeper meaning," He explained. "Her castle represents her whole attitude as a goddess!"

"Whoa! How did that even happen?" I asked.

"Think of it this way. The castle is made entirely out of glass and once you stand in front of it, it makes a reflection. Am I right?" He asked seriously.

Then, he continued with the words, "And to think of that she had been living in there for years, she finds a lot of time to look at herself wherever she goes and as far as I have known her, beauty is one of her topmost priorities. Too much obsession to beauty leads everyone to vanity."

"Damn! You're intelligent," Scott said with amazement.

"And that's not all," He clarified. "Her throne is made with a thousand gemstones. Am I right?"

"Yes," Scott answered with a nod.

"It represents her pride and her claim that she is above everyone. The creepiest parts are the fabrics with the unequal lengths. In your opinion, Gerald, what do you think those represents?" He asked as he looked at me.

I was left thinking for seconds until an idea started to pop out in my mind. With my eyes widened, I looked at him slowly and asked, "Does it represent blood?"

"Yes it is," He replied slowly. "It represents her desires to kill, to do inhumane acts and to promote chaos."

"Holy shit! She is really evil!" Scott beamed.

"Yes... Yes she is," I added.

Unexpectedly, Prince Joshua looked around. Then, at the moment he saw that the sun was already about to set, he widened his eyes and said, "Oh my goodness... I lost track of spiritual time!"

"Time really flies in this realm," I said as he stood up.

"Guys, stand up! I still need to activate some of the immortal abilities within you. Some of those bitches will resurrect on the morrow," Prince Joshua explained as we immediately stood up.

"Oh! You're right. Let's do it!" I said as we stood on his both sides and the training had begun.

If you are thinking that our training was awesome, memorable and worthy to be written in the history books, think again. We were commanded by Prince Joshua to kick the walls of the buildings as hard as we could, smash a bucket full of violet colored centipedes and sing a "Happy Birthday Song" to his favorite "Paranoia Tree" in the middle of those foggy woods. With those acts, we had discovered two things: Immortals also experience fatigue and Prince Joshua can sometimes be a jerk. Oh wait! He is always a jerk when given the chance!

After all those nonsense activities, Scott and I slowly walked towards the fountain and immediately lay down just beside it. The torches beside the buildings and above the fountain served as out light in that dark and starry night.

"I'm exhausted that I think my feet is crying with discomfort and pain," Scott complained.

"Me too," I said as I touched my feet.

"That was amazing, isn't it?" Prince Joshua said with a smirk.

"Did you find it amazing? We are here suffering from that nonsense orders you have just commanded! You are such a monster!" Scott shouted.

"Look on the bright side, Scott. I think that training leads us to activate a lot of immortal abilities somehow. Is that right Prince Joshua?" I asked as I looked at him with a smile.

Unexpectedly, Prince Joshua looked at me and laughed with the words, "Oh my goodness... Both of you were so funny! I can't believe you fell for it."

"What do you mean?" I asked as my smile slowly faded.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but you both didn't get any new abilities from those activities," Prince Joshua continued to laugh. "It was so priceless! I will never forget this day."

"Please tell me that you are lying. I had put so much effort for everything, especially those live centipedes that were so squishy and disgusting that I really thought that I would throw up or pass out," Scott pleaded.

"I'm very sorry," Prince Joshua apologized. "I'm not lying."

"No! No! Nooooooo!" Scott shouted.

"It had been centuries ever since I played a trick on someone. You two made up my day and I will truly treasure it for the years to come," Prince Joshua said with a giggle.

We looked at him with hostile looks and if our bodies were not exhausted at that time, we surely had attacked him and made him pay.

"Cheer up, guys! Don't give me that look," He said with a peace sign as we continued to look ill at him. "Here is the thing... Actually, you don't need any training to activate the other immortal abilities. All of them are within you and it just needs a chant to let them be activated."

"Holy cow! That's amazing!" Scott said sarcastically.

"Come on, guys! Let's promote peace. Let's be friends again! It was just a joke... Stand up right now and let's do the chant together. Okay?" Prince Joshua giggled.

"My feet is too sore to stand up, you monster," Scott complained.

"Come on, guys! Here. I'm now lending you a hand," Prince Joshua said as he held both his hands above us.

"We're too lazy to even stand up. It feels like our whole energy is gone," I said slowly.

"Oh come on! Do you guys want to go back to the mortal world and help your friends or not?" He asked irritably.

We were left no choice but to follow what he had said. With his help we slowly stood up and tried not to think that extreme pain in our legs.

"Okay. Let's start the chant," He said kindly. "Let's make a circle and hold our hands."

We replied him with a nod and immediately done what he had said.

At the moment when we already were in place, Prince Joshua looked at us with the words, "Follow the tone and the words that I am about to say. Don't laugh, freak out or stop in the middle of the process, because it might ruin the whole thing. Am I understood?"

"Yes," We answered simultaneously.

"Okay. Repeat these words until I tell you to stop... Here we go," He said.

With a cough, he cleared his throat and a few seconds later, he sang the words, "Mayeshna everna amiterna."

"Mayeshna everna amiterna," We sang back.

By the way, it means, "Ancient abilities reborn."

We repeatedly sung those words when all of a sudden, our hands started to glow! Then, as I looked above, the stars tried to form a shape of a snake and a tiger. They twinkled with the beat of our song. Glowing ancient letters started to be visible outside our circle and they all moved in a clockwise motion. The whole sight was amazing! As I looked back towards them, I realized that their eyes and mouths had glowed to a yellowish color! As I slightly bent my face towards my arm, I realized that my arm reflected a yellowish light!

My eyes and mouth is glowing too! I said to myself.

With that event, it seemed like we all had swallowed a bright light. Our chant just stopped when all of a sudden, brightness started to blast itself from our circle's center. Shockingly, it didn't cause us any damage at all! It was too bright that it felt like the whole realm of the Morbon was lit!

As the light started to fade away, only then I realized that our eyes had stopped to glow. The ancient letters that once floated around us started to dissolve in mid-air. Our hands got back to its non-glowing state. The only thing left that kept its wonder were the snake and tiger constellations above us.

We let go of our hands and we felt contented of what had just happened. And as for our immortal abilities, yes, they were finally visible in our minds, just waiting to be used in the mere future. Honestly, it felt like our heads just got heavier and broader. As weird as it may seem, but I could feel my head say a lot of spells and chants simultaneously.

"Finally, it's here in our minds," Scott said as he rolled his eyes.

"It's good to hear that. You didn't even thank me," Prince Joshua uttered.

Scott slowly turned his head towards him and gave him a narrow look with the words, "I don't care, you ancient jerk."

"Anyway, it doesn't matter," Prince Joshua smirked.

"Prince Joshua, in behalf of Scott and I, we would like to thank you for entertaining our presence here," I bowed my head.

Scott looked at me and said, "I can't believe you included my—"

"It's my pleasure to help," Prince Joshua interrupted with a smile on his face. "You are such a kind person, Gerald. Everyone should follow your sweet attitude and not the other person who is with us."

"Oh that's amazing! Are you talking about me?" Scott scowled.

"I think I was," Prince Joshua said. "I don't know."

"Oh shut up," Scott hissed.

"Scott! Show some respect! He was just joking," I reprimanded.

"Okay! Okay! I will," Scott said as he raised both his hands.

"Anyways, my work here is done," Prince Joshua smiled. I hope that you and your team will be achieving our ultimate goal."

"Let us be optimistic. We will achieve our ultimate goal, because we're going to bring down Kadugan with her Imperial minions," I smirked with confidence.

"Good luck," Prince Joshua said as he patted my back.

"Wait a minute," I spoke. "Before we go, I want you guys to be friends again. After all, we want to promote peace. Right?"

Scott looked at me with his eyes wide open and gave me a signal of disagreement.

"Come on, Scott. We will not leave here until the two of you make up," I hissed.

"Okay. Let me do the honors. Here, Scott... Let's be friends again," Prince Joshua said kindly as he stretched his right hand in front of Scott and got ready to shake his hand with him.

Scott at first didn't like the whole idea and looked at Prince Joshua from head to toe, but with the help of my forceful intervention, Scott held his hand and finally shook hands with Prince Joshua.

"There... Was that hard?" I asked with a smile.

"Okay. That ends the conflict. Can we go now?" Scott asked irritably as he let go of Prince Joshua's hand.

"Yes," I nodded.

Unexpectedly, with a spark of light, a man revealed himself just behind Prince Joshua's back and hit him with an axe! Prince Joshua immediately fell down and dies instantly. The man who looked satisfied of what he had done grabbed the axe and gave us a sinister look.

Scott and I immediately walked back for about ten meters to escape his possible attacks. Then, I said, "I know you... You were the one who attacked us in Kadugan's temple a few days ago!"

He didn't say any words, but continued to look at us with an intimidating look.

"Gerald, do you know him?" Scott asked worriedly.

It took me a few seconds to contemplate what he had said. Then, with my eyes narrowed, I looked at the man's face with full concentration. Only there, I had found out that disregarding his eyes applied with an Egyptian-like make-up and pale lips, a person popped out of my head!

Then, I shouted, "Alexander!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...
277 27 22
At the lavish wedding of their closest friends, Noor and Kabir find themselves swept up in the enchanting atmosphere of love and celebration. Amidst...
356K 4.2K 41
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄- A stubborn grumpy girl, who lost mother when she was just a kid. Soon she finds out she has to move from Australia to America...
113 1 21
"A war is coming. I can feel it. And, soon, everyone will have to choose a side. Even you." "But what if I can't? I'm not like them. I'm not an AK or...