First (H.S.)

Oleh kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... Lebih Banyak

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

89

657 15 1
Oleh kindastupidkindanot

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I wake up cuddling with a pillow then open my eyes and adjust my sight, I glanced over the clock and noticed that it's only 7:21 in the Thursday morning.

I feel a whole lot better now like I didn't got fever or seizures yesterday, I take off the patch from my forehead and hopped out of the bed then headed straight to my bathroom and took a quick shower and stuff.

I dress up in a pair of black matching Calvin Klein Intense Power high neck bralette and bottom, black Love Moschino collage print oversize tee shirt dress that reaches my mid thighs, black spandex gym shorts, black Nike over the knee high classic soccer socks, black H&M long hooded sweatshirt cardigan that has a same length as my dress and black, white, and gray Nike Flyknit Air Max running shoes on with my necklace, bracelet, unicorn and crown rings, and small  hoop earrings still on.

I put on a petroleum jelly over my lips and lashes, a bit of eyebrow gel, powder over my face, then some of my usual perfume and tied my hair in a high messy ponytail with pull through fishtail crown braids.

I exited my room and grab my glasses then slipped on my glasses, I put on my smartwatch and grab my phone, wallet and keys then exited the room.

I place it inside the hidden pocket of my dress then sauntered my way to the quiet hallway and go straight to the kitchen.

I spotted Haz wearing a black oversize hooded jacket with his sleeves rolled up, plain gray round neck fitted tee shirt, a pair of black Nike training shorts, white Puma training socks and a pair of neon yellow Nike Free Run training shoes with his wet curls pushed on the side, cross necklace, crown ring and bracelet on while busy cooking.

I took a seat above the island and cross my arms then make a snake sounds making him nearly jump in shock, he stared at me in horror while I burst into fits of laughter at his reaction.

"You're supposed to be asleep! What the hell woman?!" He whined then palmed his face and groan "You know I usually wake up way too early." I said then hopped off while laughing and grab my meds, I take it with water then sit back to my previous spot.

"I'm in the mood of being Prince Charming and not Beast today, I was about to serve breakfast in bed for you but you ruined it because of your routine and ask you out on a date." He muttered then turn the stove off and turn to me, he walk closer then stop in front of me with his arms crossed.

The air suddenly smells like a manly strong mixture of citrus and woods aftershave and the faint smell of chicken coming from the pot.

I frown then look around but there's no one except the two of us and lean closer to him, I realized that it's him who smells like aftershave causing me to laugh.

"You smell Bleu de Chanel man! What the heck?!" I asked in amusement making him blushed furiously and clear his throat "I like the smell of it so shut up!" he groan then rest his forehead against my right collarbone and peck on my neck causing me to squirm while he chuckled.

"Feel well now?" He asked with concern as I shrugged coolly "Feels like nothing happened to me yesterday to be honest." I said then chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rest the back of his right hand over my neck.

"Good, I attempted to cooked a proper chicken noodle soup for you so just appreciate it if it taste a bit odd than the normal ones." He said then peck on my lips as I hummed and grin.

"Good morning gorgeous." He greeted then smile showing his dimples as I poked it both with my index fingers causing him to crinkle his nose and chuckle.

"Good morning Prince Charming." I greeted back then chuckle and ran my right index nail over his jawline and collarbone, he gulped then bit his lower lip and tugged me closer as I noticed that his pupils were starting to blow wide.

"Oh shit! You're Beastie not Prince Charming!" I squirm then pushed him away but he only tightened his grip with his nails digging against my side making me burst into fits of laughter.

"You deceived me! How dare you Beastie!" I yelled jokingly while laughing hysterically and squirming out of his grip, he covered my mouth with his right hand then lean closer.

"You're turning me on even more so stop it woman." He whispered seriously and darkly causing my eyes to widen and feel my face heat up while he smirked deviously and winked cheekily making me squirm.

"Excuse me! What the fuck is happening here?" Gem interrupted clearing her throat jokingly causing us to turn to her while he's still covering my mouth.

"Trying my best to act like a proper boyfriend and not some psychotic one but she's making it a whole lot complicated for me!" He yelled childishly and exaggeratedly making her laugh and grab a jug of water from the fridge while I giggle.

"Everyone is busy at the gym while the girls were busy at the pool down the amenities floor, if you need anything I'm just chilling at the side of the pool with the girls." She said dismissively then walk out and close the door leaving the two of us.

"Hey! It's only the two of us here!" He cheered cheekily and jokingly causing me to bite his hand making him wince then let go.

He suddenly crash his lips against mine passionately and pin my hands behind me securely as I squirmed trying to free myself but getting turn on.

"I need my breakfast dork!" I squirmed then lean away causing his lips to collide against my neck making me moaned loudly while he chuckle darkly.

He trailed his lips down to my jugular and suck it slightly causing my to bit my lower lip to suppress any sounds threatening to spill.

"Get off or get nothing." I growled sternly making him stop and lean over my right ear.

"You know I can take you right here and right now, bet you'll love it if I do you good here in this island. Want a free sample baby? Take the offer or get nothing." He whispered devilishly causing me to feel like I'm on a fucking pits of flames and my heart beating abnormally fast.

"Come on baby, it's not that bad. I know how much you love it, deep, hard and passionately slow right?" He whispered provocatively making me blush furiously and squirm when he suck my earlobe as I feel my core heating up and shivers ran down my spine.

"Chicken noodle soup!" I yelp reminding him causing him to chuckle darkly and peck on my jaw with his hot tongue grazing against my skin, he look straight to my eyes with his pupils nearly covering his iris and an evil smirk plastered across his face.

"Now were both turn on, Tadah!" He cheered sarcastically making me roll my eyes and smirked back, he tugged me closer with her hips against mine feeling how turn on he is causing my breath to hitch and he growl lowly then glared at me darkly.

"This is so fucking hard, bloody hell." He muttered as I tried to free my hands but he only tightened his grip.

"I'll take that as 'Get nothing because I'm Prince Charming for today', please get off with all do respect?" I asked with a smirk but he just raised his eyebrows and smirked back.

"So that means you'll take my offer later?" He asked cheekily making me chuckle and grind my hips against his hard on taking him by surprise then moan my name, he let go of my hands and was about to gripped my waist as I jumped off immediately and push him away.

"Course not, control yourself please!" I said jokingly then walk my way to the counter and scoop some soup, I place it over the prepared bowls and sense him lean against the counter beside me with his arms crossed.

"Are you going to join them with the swimming?" He asked as I shook my head 'no' the grab my food while he did the same and I take a seat at the breakfast table over the corner with the curtains open widely, showing the view of London but I didn't dare to look down.

"I'm not really in the mood for swimming at the moment." I stated then he place 2 bottles of basil seed juice in front of us then take a seat across me and place his food in front of him.

"I'm silently praying for this food to taste descent." He said seriously causing me to chuckle and grab my spoon then scoop some, I notice him watching me intently while chewing his lower lip making me stare up to him and frown.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't be able to blame you if this accidentally poisoned me. I would be dead on the spot and no one will see that you're the suspect, feel better?" I asked jokingly earning a playful glare from him while I burst into fits of laughter.

I started eating then raised my eyebrows at him when he grimaced slightly and stare down to his food.

"You're over reacting, it taste good dork." I muttered then continue eating and my phone suddenly rings, I grab it while he started eating and surprised by his own cooking skills causing me to chuckle then answer my phone without staring at the caller I.D.

"Your mum told me everything and it's making my ears bleed because she keeps on repeating that you're already engage! What the actual hell?!" Dad boomed making my eyes widen and Haz frozen on his spot at stare at me with his eyes widen too.

"Are you mad?" I asked hesitantly and turn the speakerphone on then put it in the middle of the table.

"Who wouldn't?! Your mother wouldn't shut the hell up! She's like an atomic bomb whenever she's excited! My goodness!" He ranted in horror.

"About the fact that I'm engage and not mum gushing over it dad." I said rolling my eyes and Haz stifle a laugh.

"Are you kidding me?!" He yelled over the line causing me to freeze "You two are already engage ever since you're both 4! Even though it was just a puppy love we all knew this will come for real! I'm not mad about it, more like excited too but not really showing it so don't worry." Dad continued while laughing making Haz smirked and continue eating "By the way, your sister nearly throw a tantrums at me when your mum flew there." He said seriously as I heard Ginri's piercing scream on the other line.

"What the hell?" I asked in amusement causing Haz and I to burst into fits of laughter.

"I didn't! I just complained about the lasagna you cooked because it taste so deadly daddy! You are so like Chase!" She yelled then whimpered making me drop my jaw in amusement.

"Don't cry or no more Hogwarts visit for you." I threatened then heard her took a deep breathes and growled adorably.

"I will live with Tori in her house once she's back here! End of discussion!" She huffed then dad burst into fits of laughter "Haz will lock the gate so you wouldn't get in." Dad fired back causing us to laugh even more "It's T's house not his! They're not even married so I can go whenever I want!" She sassed then Haz rolled his eyes while chuckling.

"In 4 years you wouldn't be able to." Haz said coolly then shrugged as we continued to eat.

"I'll take her away from you and get my own spare keys!" She answered.

"You know she's here with me in London and you're there in California, I'll hide her to my place first." He said jokingly making me chuckle then he opened the bottles as I grab mine and drink "Perrie's band mates are here with us Gin." I teased then heard her freak out and Haz laugh.

"Little Mix! An autograph for me please!" She gushed as I rolled my eyes then chuckle "It's nearly midnight Gin, mumma will end me if she caught you still awake." Dad groaned making me chuckle.

"Go to sleep then I'll ask them an autograph for you." I said causing her to squeal "I swear having you and Chase are so cool because you never sassed me and insulted the way I cook but this kid is seriously going to be the black sheep in our family." Dad muttered making us burst into fits of laughter.

"Good night Gin!" Haz and I yelled over the call

"Good night! Tell Nialler I made a friendship bracelets that he asked me to do! Bye!" She said then heard a stumbling sound "Happy now? Go to sleep." Dad sassed at her "I'll tell mum you let me eat the whole box of Mars." Gin huffed then heard her squealed and a small footsteps of running.

"You let her eat the whole box of Mars?! What on earth dad?" I asked in disbelief and heard him chuckle.

"She wouldn't stop asking me when we will go there so I used it as a way to shut her up, I literally wanted to put a duct tape over her mouth but that would be mean." Dad said defensively making me dropped my jaw in horror.

"That's mean old man!" I scolded then heard him gasped exaggeratedly.

"I'm not old man! I barely reach 50's and can still function properly woman! You are so like your mother!" He said accusingly while Haz chuckle.

"I agree!" Haz said coolly.

"See? My future son in law agreed! That's what I like about you son, bye you two!" He said quickly then ended the call causing Harry to laugh.

I grab my phone then rolled my eyes and tucked it in my pocket, he have an annoying cocky smirk plastered across his face as I laugh sarcastically then continue eating.

"Stop smirking cockily it's making you less attractive." I said making him chuckle "Oh really?" He asked with his eyebrows raised as I rolled my lips and furrowed my brows.

"Okay, that's a complete lie. It's making you look so annoying but still attractive, but you're very much more attractive whenever you smile or grin genuinely." I ranted my thoughts bluntly causing me to blush furiously and stop talking then focus down back to my food.

I heard him chuckle making me feel myself flushed even more and crinkle my nose then continue eating.

"I'll keep that in mind." He said cheekily causing me to roll my eyes then grab my bottle and drink the juice "Shut up monkey." I muttered then kick his knee under the table making him wince and glared at me playfully.

"I won't kick you back, that's rude." He said then chuckle and we both finish eating "How gentlemanly of you Mr. Styles." I said deepening my accent then smirked and collect the dishes, I walk my way to the dishwasher and place the dishes inside.

I grab a chocolate flavored lollipop then unwrapped it and popped it in my mouth while holding the stick with my left hand and Haz popped some peppermint candy, I sit back then grab my phone and check my accounts.

I open my Instagram and saw a sexy post of Reese with the girls wearing swimsuits at the pool except for Gem wearing black Nike sports bra and matching track shorts with a caption 'Where are you @Tori_Mckenzie?' while Liam has a funny post of him with the lads at the gym and a caption 'Where are you @Harry_Styles?'.

I open my camera and focus it to Haz who have his phone focus on me too causing us to both laugh then snapped a photo of each other.

I post it on my account with a caption 'Just finished the chicken noodle soup that he made and it didn't poisoned me surprisingly, very much appreciated @Harry_Styles.' then he suddenly posted my picture that he just took with a caption 'I'm still hoping for you to change your mind about my offer to you, it's always a pleasure @Tori_Mckenzie.'.

I look up to him and stare at him in disbelief then he burst into fits of laughter, I put my phone inside my pocket then swirled my tongue over the lollipop making him raise his eyebrows and keep his phone.

"If we're in your place, but we're not so it's a no." I said coolly then suck the lollipop and noticed that his eyes were turning darker with lust "You look like you're about to burst into flames." I said in amusement then laugh and stand up.

"Holy shit!" I squirm then burst into fits of laughter when he trapped me against the wall and look straight to my eyes with a cheeky smirk plastered across his face.

"Is that a promise baby?" he asked whispering darkly as I shrugged and take the lollipop out of my mouth with a popping sound causing him to gulped harshly making me smirk deviously then pointed it to him.

"Are you fantasizing to fuck me in the kitchen Haz?" I whispered jokingly causing him to bite his lower lip and smirk.

"Anywhere, actually." he whispered confessing as I suck and lick the lollipop teasingly then moan loudly making him growled lowly in frustration.

"Victoria." he growled warning her with his pupils blown wildly as I stuck my tongue out with the lollipop at the tip off my tongue then look up to him and hummed questioningly.

"I'm giving you 5 fucking seconds to run for your life, escape and hide or I'll make love to you mercilessly in every positions that I know till you beg for me to stop! Now!" he growled devilishly causing me to squirm and run out quickly.

"5!" he shouted making me squeal and headed straight to the empty hall.

"4!" I reach our room and struggled to open the door in too much adrenaline rush while laughing hysterically.

"3!" he boomed as I shriek then opened the door, I saw him glaring at me across the hall with a dark smirk and take his jacket off showing his fitted gray tee shirt hugging his lean body perfectly causing me to freeze and gulped.

"Your time is running out if you keep on checking me out baby girl! 2!" he reminded deviously making me nearly jump in shock and blush furiously.

"Aunt Tori!" Lux suddenly entered wearing a red and white striped hoodie, black dungarees jean shorts, red knee high sock, white Keds with red heart, her hair tied in adorable spaced buns and carrying a pink Barbie backpack.

"Lux! You saved me! Thank you!" I breathed out dramatically then she run into me excitedly and I lean down, I catch her and carry her up over my right arm causing her to giggle adorably then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Tori! Haz!" Lou called wearing a matching clothes like Lux making me chuckle and she approach us then hugged me while Haz mumbled something and hugged her back too then let go.

"I need you guys, do you mind watching Lux? I have a magazine shoot gig and she wanna see you T." she asked hopefully "Sure!" I agreed causing her to squeal and hugged me again thankfully.

"I need to go now, everything she needs are packed already in her bag. I'll be back before dinner, thank goodness you're an angel!" she said urgently to me then peck on Lux.

"Be a good girl okay? Aunt Tori and Uncle Hazza will watch for you so listen to them, mostly to Aunt Tori though." she said jokingly then Lux nodded her head 'yes' adorably.

Lou said her goodbyes to us, she exited leaving the three of us.

"Oh God, why now?!" Haz whined dramatically then kick the wall in frustration making me burst into fits of laughter as he put his jacket back on and glared at Lux playfully.

"Let's play! You're daddy and she'll be mummy!" Lux suggested causing me to dropped my jaw and Haz chuckled "Nope, let's just play something else Lux." I said then she pouted and pulled out a puppy dog look.

"Pretty please with peaches on top?" she asked making me frown while Haz burst into fits of laughter.

"It should be cherry and I don't eat peaches cutie." I said then chuckle and Haz grab her backpack from her, he slipped it over his shoulders and crossed his arms then shrugged.

"Wanna stroll at the park?" I asked her then she nodded eagerly and giggles causing me to grin and kissed her cheeks.

"Baby!" Haz whined making me glare at him "We're going now, bye." I said sweetly then walk my way into our room and grab my black Polaroid Socialmatic Instagram camera with brown leather protective case and rainbow coloured lace.

I sauntered out and walk pass Harry then hang the lace of my camera around my neck, we headed to the exit and go straight to the lift.

I throw my lollipop in the bin and hopped in the lift then Haz followed immediately.

"Where are we going first mummy?" Lux asked causing me to glare at her jokingly making her giggle adorably while Haz laugh like a lunatic "Come on Aunt Tori!" she pleaded then pout and rest her forehead against mine as we both giggle and Haz suddenly took a photo of us both.

"Not in front of strangers Lux, we can just act but don't call me that sweetie." I suggested then she agreed "Okay Aunt Tori, can we stop for Aunt Gemmy first?" She asked as I hummed then press the button to the amenities floor.

"I love your hair." she whispered causing me to chuckle "I love yours too." I said then we hopped out of the lift and spotted them all at the pool already.

"You look like a happy family! Oh my gosh I can't!" Perrie yelled dramatically making them all laugh while I snorted and rolled my eyes then put Lux down, she grab my hands then wrapped it around her and giggle causing me to chuckle.

"She's blonde and we're not, more like responsible Uncle and Auntie fetching their niece." I said cheekily then winked at Gem making her blush and stare at me in disbelief while all of us laugh.

"Hello Lux!" Chase greeted then stopped in front of us "Hi Uncle CC!" Lux greeted back causing him to chuckle and furrowed his brows at me.

"I'm fine now bro." I said as he hummed then shrugged and I lean down to Lux.

"You said you wanna role play right? CC is your daddy and Gemmy is your mummy, now go play cutie." I said to Lux making them all laugh except for Gem and Chase who're blushing furiously and glaring at me.

"But I want you and Uncle Haz even more!" she whined then hugged my thighs and pout "Imagine our future niece or nephew Haz! I can picture it already! They'll love us more than their own parents!" I gushed jokingly then both of us high five as they laugh even more.

"I know right! Then they'll play with ours! That would be awesome!" he cheered cheekily making me glare at him while all of them were laughing hysterically, I covered Lux's ears then raised my right eyebrow sassily.

"Fuck off dork." I said then carry Lux up over my right arm and she wrapped her arms around my neck "Come on baby, let's buy pizza and ice cream?" I asked her then she nodded excitedly and grin.

"Excuse me? Baby?" Haz asked sassily "Yes, gotta problem with that?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Oh come on nerdy! That's your endearment to me right?!" he whined dramatically "Nope, it's 'Monkey' or 'Dork' remember?" I fired back causing them to laugh while he crossed his arms and glared at me.

"You're so mean." he muttered "No I'm not, let's go Lux?" I asked then she peck on my lips and stuck her tongue out to Haz.

"I can totally picture our future child will do this to me too, geez." he whispered making me chuckle and waved dismissively then hopped back in the lift with Haz and Lux, he press the button for lobby.

"How does M&M's World sounds to you ladies?" Haz suddenly suggested cheekily "Yes please!" Lux and I cheered in unison causing him to chuckle and wrapped his right arm around my waist.

"I'll call Pres to pick us up, just to make sure. Is that fine?" he asked as I nodded my head 'yes' and Lux too.

---

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.2K 1.6K 41
DUALITY - the sequel to IT'S YOU! [Mature] *Please note: There will be spoilers for the first book from below onwards... You don't necessarily need t...
15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
1.8K 34 23
T-thats why I changed my mind... You're not the person I should... It's uh... It's a mistake to come here. right?" I awkwardly laughed. He's just wat...