Percy Jackson Imagines

By SimplyPossible

A series of imagines with your favorite PJO/HOO characters. Requests are closed. More

Jason Grace || My Hero
Leo Valdez || Repair Boy
Nico di Angelo || Falling
Frank Zhang || Under the Mistletoe
Percy Jackson || Sad Song
Nico di Angelo || Strong
Leo Valdez || Opposites Attract
Jason Grace || You Make Me Happy
Nico di Angelo || You are my Sunshine
Octavian || Tomorrow
Nico di Angelo || Down Kitty
Nico di Angelo || K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Percy Jackson || Don't Change
Frank Zhang || Sick
Percy Jackson || Pirate Prince
Nico di Angelo || Funny Bone
Demigods || You
Frank Zhang || Easter Bunny
Nico di Angelo || K-I-S-S-I-N-G pt. 2
Leo Valdez || Fantastic
Nico di Angelo || Stary Nights
Percy Jackson || I'm Your Hero
Percy Jackson || Seven Months
Leo Valdez || Feathers Across the Seasons
??? || ???
Percy Jackson || Pens and Incidents
Leo Valdez || Falling Rain
Will Solace || Last Day
Nico di Angelo || Ti Amo
Leo Valdez || Good Night
Percy Jackson || Wisdom Teeth
Jason Grace || Fanpage
Leo Valdez || Fourth of July
Demigods || Once a Year
Percy Jackson || Endlessly
Simp || One Year
Piper McLean || Beauty Queen
Luke Castellan || You Promised
Jason Grace || S'mores by the Lakeshore
Apollo || Only You
Clarisse la Rue || Shove Off
Annabeth Chase || First Day
Luke Castellan || You Promised pt. 2
Nico di Angelo || All I Want For Christmas Is You
Allabaster Torrington || Wizarding World of Harry Potter
So...

Girls || Girls Night In

17.3K 386 429
By SimplyPossible

"Come on in ladies," you said opening your cabin door to reveal the best friends a girl could have.

Piper grinned at you as she dragged in her pillow and blanket. "Thank you so much for hosting this, (y/n)."

"Yeah!" Hazel chimed following her with her own set of pillows and blankets. "There's no way Nico would have let me do this in our cabin."

"It was no problem," you said helping Annabeth bring her stuff in. "I just had to tell my siblings that we  wanted a girls night and they cleared the cabin. Now granted I may have told them some, er, other things, but they got the gist."

"I don't even want to know," Reyna said with a laugh as she jumped onto your bunk. "So what are we doing tonight?" 

"Well, I borrowed a movie player from the Hephaestus cabin and had some movies shipped in from home. "I'm planning on an all nighter," you said holding up five movies: Finding Nemo, Over the Hedge, Zootopia, The Incredibles, and Monsters Inc.

Annabeth grinned at the movies. "Really?"

You nodded. "Yeah. I thought that it would give us an excuse to feel like kids again."

Reyna examined the movies. "I haven't seen some of these in years!" She picked up Zootopia. "Although I believe this one is new."

"Oh I heard about that one!" Piper said grabbing the case. "It's like where it's animals instead of humans." She looked at you pleadingly. "Can we watch this one first?"

You shrugged grabbing the ultra, mega sized bin of popped pop corn. "Why not?"

The five of you gathered around the rather large movie player and watched as the opening frame appeared on the screen.

By the climax of the movie you were all on the edge of your seat.

As the true villain was revealed you all heard a very loud, very boyish, voice yell, "No freaking way!"

Your head snapped toward the window just as a mop of curly black hair shot down.

You glanced at the others and whispered, "We have some stalkers."

Annabeth nodded. "That was defiantly Percy."

"They were spying on us?!" Piper exclaimed quietly.

Hazel went red in the cheeks and hid her face in her blanket.

Reyna looked at the window. "Idiots," she muttered as she started to get up.

You pulled her back down rapidly shaking your head. "No no no."

She blinked.

You grinned deviously. "Girls, we are being watched. Why don't we teach them what happens when you infiltrate a girls night in."

Annabeth's eyes lit up. "Oh yes."

You held a finger to your lips as you led the group out the back exit of your cabin. As you snuck around the side you heard whispering.

"Way to go Percy," Nico said hitting the older boy's arm. "You almost got us caught."

"Sorry guys. But who would've thought they were the villain?!"

"Everyone," Leo said with a sarcastic twinge his voice. There was a small thud and Leo cried out, "Dude!"

"Shh!" Jason shushed frantically. "You'll alert the girls!"

Frank peeked into the window. "Speaking of which, where are the girls?"

As all of them crammed into the window trying to get a better look, you motioned for the others to follow you as you stalked towards the boys.

"I don't understand," Percy muttered.

"They were just here," Nico whispered harshly.

"Where could they have gone?" Frank inquired quietly.

You stood above the five unsuspecting boys and glowered down at them. "Turn around."

They all visibly flinched as one by one they turned their heads to see Annabeth, Piper, Reyna, Hazel, and you staring down at them.

Percy gulped. "H-Hey girls... What's up?"

Jason laughed weakly. "Yeah. What are all of you doing out here?"

Annabeth glared down at her boyfriend. "Well, we were trying to have a girls night, but we heard some strange noises and came to investigate."

Piper raised an eyebrow at Jason. "We thought it might be monsters, but no. It's just five boys trying to spy on us."

Nico looked up at you guys with pure terror in his eyes. "W-We didn't mean any harm."

Frank was paralyzed with shock as he stared up at you all.

Leo nodded. "Y-Yeah. We just wanted to..." He grimaced as he struggled to come up with a good idea.

"Wanted to...?" You questioned.

"Wanted to watch the movies with you!" Percy said quickly.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow at you showing that she didn't believe them one bit.

Piper held the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger.

Hazel held her hand to her mouth to conceal her quiet laughter.

Reyna rolled her eyes.

You looked down at them. "Is that it?"

"Yes?" Jason said, although it sounded more like he was asking.

You chuckled. "Well then come on in. We have enough room for five more."

The boys eyed you cautiously. After all, this could be a prank to get back at them.

You smiled at them and pushed the cabin door wide open. "Come on in guys." You and the other girls filed in and gathered back around the movie player. You clicked play and the movie resumed.

It took the boys a good five minutes before they dared to creep into the cabin. As they became more comfortable they soon joined their respective girls to watch the movie.

You grinned at them as everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves--even Nico.

Soon everyone started to grow tired and the first ones to fall asleep were the boys.

You, being the most wide awake one, got up and walked over to your trunk. You opened the lid and began rummaging.

Reyna yawned. "(Y/n)? What are you doing?"

You pulled out the permanent marker and uncapped it with a devious grin. "I told you guys we'd get them back for spying on us. Now go to sleep."

Her eyes slightly widened in approval and she lay down to sleep.

You stood over your first victim with a grin. "Sorry about this Neeks."

The next morning the boys couldn't figure out why you were all laughing at them. Granted if they had just looked at each other they'd understand, but that would have ruined the shock they all had when they looked in the mirror. Guess they learned their lesson not to spy on a Girls Night In.

***
OHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭😭😭😭😭😭

SCHOOL IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE ME I DONT WANT TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL. I went to orientation today and everyone was so tall and it was scary! All my friends tell me I'm at average height being 5ft 3in. but everyone at orientation was a good three inches taller than me. >~< True terror is known when you're in a long hallway trying not to be trampled by the upperclassmen.

I wish summer would never end. Or at least it could go on for another month.

I think that the worst part of going off to high school though is going to be switching schools and not knowing anyone again. It sucks more than anything. But at least we're all going to be new. I hope my friend making skills aren't rusty.

On a side note, I'm hooked on vampire books. My mom finally let me read the twilight series and I've been marathoning the pat week. I'm almost done with the third one and man those books are thick. They're really good though. The movies are kind of eh but I love the books. I need to calm down though. I may be observing too much.

But earlier I had a revelation. Maybe the reason why I rant on and on to one friend is cause I don't have any other friends to rant to so it just gets bottled and bottled up until I explode throwing up information to that one person until they're sick of me. Oops...

Mr. Avocado 🐙: alright Simp it's late and you're ranting again.

Simp: right.

Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed Girls Night In and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next chapter.

✍🏻bye✍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
5.4K 75 18
Welcome to the place where all your imaginations of Percy Jackson series come true I also do friendship enemies and romance Note despite being closed...
23.9K 693 7
❝ life is too short for all the lives i have dreamed of living ❞ d.j in which various characters are imagined in various scenarios, all for the ple...
127K 2.5K 17
Heeeyyyy! I see you are Nico Di Angelo trash. Here are some one-shots for you. These may be cute and fluffy or sad and heart-breaking. Please bear wi...