First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

87

678 15 7
By kindastupidkindanot

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Both of us are now sitting here in the bed while facing the telly from the ottoman while playing FIFA and bags of junk foods in front of us, everything is already clean up and the white bed sheets are new.

She's now wearing her black and white Los Angeles Kings long sleeves oversized jersey with 'Mckenzie' and '94' printed behind making it stop on her mid thighs, black full knit Moschino leggings and black fuzzy ankle socks with her hair tied up in a messy bun and her glasses on.

I'm wearing a same exact jersey that she's currently wearing but with 'Styles' and '94' like hers printed behind, black Nike sweatpants and black socks with red bandana wrapped around my head.

It's already 5:17 in the afternoon.

"No!" I whined in defeat making her burst into fits of laughter "Give it up Styles! 16 times in a row and you still wanna prove to me that you're a sore loser?!" She said jokingly causing me to glare at her playfully.

"Fine! I wanna play Tekken Revolution!" I huffed then change the game making her laugh even more "You seriously wanted to make fun of yourself don't you?!" She asked in amusement as I stare at her laptop behind us while live streaming with my her account that I made for her with some questions and greetings were popping out from the fans.

"I'm just letting this nerd win." I said coolly earning a punch on my right bicep "Why can't you just accept your defeat dork?" She said rolling her eyes then stare at the screen and crinkle her nose adorably.

"Gemma will get mad at us for not following them at the Thorpe Park." She said in fake horror causing me to burst into fits of laughter at her expression "The game is starting loser!" She cheered as I stare at her in amusement and started choosing character.

"What the?! You're playing Wii while we are getting worried if some snake or clown murder you two on your way! What the hell is wrong with you two?!" Gem suddenly barge in and push the telly down back in the ottoman making us both jump in shock.

"What the- don't you know how to knock?! How the hell did you get in here?!" I yelled in horror as she throw a bag of sealed chips on me but I catches it swiftly and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Master keys, what else?" Gem said smugly then smirk and showed us the master keys "Just be thankful that you spotted us playing Wii and not sexual dice!" I fired back causing my sister to stare at me in horror and disbelief.

"Goddamn it Harold! Are you hearing yourself?! Your girlfriend doesn't know a shit or two about your kinks so shut up!" Gem scolded making Tori and I burst into fit of laughter.

"I'm not kindergarten! I know what sexual dice is woman!" She yelled in amusement while laughing "Say hello Gemmy Bear! We're on the live stream!" She cheered jokingly causing Gem to widen her eyes and blushed furiously while staring at the cool matte black Mac laptop behind us.

"Tadah!" Tori and I cheered jokingly in unison making us laugh hysterically and Gem huffed then stomped her way out "Bye everyone!" I yelled at the laptop and logged out then Tori closed it, she placed it back to her office table and take a seat to her previous spot.

"That's one of the reasons why I want you to stay with me back to my place, so no one will suddenly barge in with master keys!" I said seriously earning a flicked on my forehead causing me to wince.

"If we were in your place you will just use that as your advantage." She muttered then rolled her eyes and chuckle "Course not!" I fired back defensively.

"Well, maybe. I wanna make up to those 6 years by spending time with you without any annoying female species dragging you out everywhere they want! I'm selfish remember?" I said then pout making her crinkle her nose and giggle adorably.

I wrapped my arms around her waist then position her over my lap with her legs resting on my side while facing me with arms crossed.

"When Gin, Mav and Meg got here, we're staying at my place." I said causing her to furrowed her eyebrows "They will just constantly follow me everywhere 24/7 no biggie." She muttered then giggle making me chuckle and crash my lips against hers sweetly as a smile tugged on my lips.

"Tori! I want Shoyu ramen, Tempura, Tonkatsu, and Sushi! Holy shit!" Reese suddenly squealed in horror causing us to stop as I glared at them.

"Told you, knock before invading other people's room woman!" Liam scolded her while El and Perrie are laughing hysterically.

"Fucking seriously?!" I growled in annoyance then turn to Tori "Pack your stuff baby, we're heading out tonight." I said seriously making them stare at me in horror.

"No way! I was about to ask her to cook! We will starve here!" Reese screeched then attempted to pull Tori but I tighten my grip around her waist.

"Go cook it yourself bitch!" I yelled childishly then flicked on her hand causing her to wince while Tori is laughing hysterically "I swear I'm going to push your girlfriend over the balcony back to L.A. Liam!" I yelled jokingly making him laugh harder.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled as Chase entered the room then turn to us and his eyes widen "Oh God, all I want is some fucking privacy. Why can't you just get out? For fuck's sake we're just casually talking here!" I groan then lay down the bed and Tori automatically lay on top of me without giving a damn.

"That's what you call casually talking asshole?" Reese asked sarcastically "It's called caught up in the moment bitch, just so you know." I sasses then rolled my eyes and snuggle my head the left crook of Tori's neck.

"Aren't you going to scold them Chase?! Look at them!" Liam asked in amusement as I heard CC laugh "They always do that even when we're only kids and having a sleep overs back in our treehouse man, what's new?" Chase said coolly while laughing causing Tori to giggle against the left crook of my neck while I chuckled.

"You two, Uncle Des will stop over for dinner." Chase informed making me turn to him "Des my father?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Who else? So cook decent meal for us T. Gem is a bit moody at the moment, time of the month." He said then furrowed his brows while stifling a laugh.

"Her regular days and time of the month mood doesn't make any difference." I said then all of us burst into fits of laughter "Fuck off brother! Your door is wide open I can hear your annoying voice! Shut up!" Gem yelled from the hall.

"Grumpy." I muttered then Tori chuckle and turn to Perrie "Are your band mates still there? Do they eat Japanese food?" She asked hesitantly "Unfortunately they are still here, they eat anything actually." Perrie said shut her eyes and flinch.

"We heard that Edwards!" The girls yelled, I feel Tori tensed for a bit since she's not really a fond of 'female species' because most of the girls treat her badly before except for Gem who adores her so much, her female relatives and our mums.

"I got you don't worry." I whispered reassuringly over her ear causing her to groan and nodded her head as I noticed that Chase is eyeing her with worry due to her slight discomfort from interacting with others getting in her, I raise my eyebrows for a bit to assure him making he sighed deeply and smile in appreciation.

"Oh! Your dark chocolate truffles are already in fridge T! I never break promises." Perrie said cheerfully making her giggle adorably "I hate the fact that you made me sing live in radio but I still love you for the truffles!" She said then hopped off and slipped her black Nike Air Max 90 running shoes eagerly.

She run her way out excitedly causing us to laugh as I sit up and slipped on my running shoes that looks exactly the same as hers.

"I swear this twining clothes is getting weird, it's all by accident." I said in amusement making them laugh even more as we headed out of our room and I shut the door.

"What time will my dad stop by?" I asked Chase "Around 6 or something, he called Gem earlier because your phone is out of service. He got the news about you two and wants to catch up since you know, Tori is his god daughter." He said then shrugged and chuckle as I chuckle too.

Chase go straight to the living room where the lads are while I headed straight to the kitchen and spotted Tori scanning the grocery bags above the counter silently and trying to isolate herself while all the girls were having a meeting or some shit about makeups and girly stuffs on the kitchen island.

"Get out Styles, all girls only." Jesy shooed jokingly but obviously annoyed at my existence causing me to shrugged coolly "There's no label at the door and I'm currently staying here." I said smirking victoriously and walked my way to Tori then helped her.

I notice that she's chewing her lower lip and a frown plastered across her face with a heavy tension radiating through her.

"I can sense she doesn't like you, I saw it in her eyes earlier before they left for strolling." She whispered as I crinkle my nose "They're planning to sleepover here." She added whispering as I growl lowly in annoyance.

"After dad's visit were heading out, I know how much you hate being surrounded by new people especially girls." I whispered making her sighed in relief "Yes, please. Thank you." She whispered in appreciation.

She started grabbing the ingredients and make Shoyu ramen, Nialler suddenly barge in and stand on the other side of Tori.

"What's cooking sis?" He asked eyeing excitedly what she's cooking "Shoyu ramen, mainly japanese cuisines bro." She said coolly and Niall turn to me "I hate their presence, it's a bit odd like invading our pack." He whispered dramatically causing Tori and I to stifle a laugh.

"What are we? Wolves or Vampire?" I whispered asking in amusement "Probably wolves, we're not sparkling and look at our hairs. Long and curly chocolate brown, long wavy pastel pink and messy dirty blonde hair, very obvious and expressive boys." Tori whispered sarcastically, I couldn't help but burst into a loud fits of laughter along with Niall earning weird stares from the girls.

"Need some help there T?" Jade suddenly asked kindly taking her by surprise "N-no! I'm f-fine, thank you!" she quickly squeaks nervously and winced at the tone of her own voice in unintentionally adorable way then cleared her throat while blushing furiously and breathing heavily.

"Shame on you Tori, let the floor eat me alive please." she whispered talking to herself as I noticed Nialler has his attention focus on what she's cooking like a kid.

"Hey sissy, how's life?" I asked Gem trying to risk my own life to annoy the hell out of my sister on her demonic time of the month just to make Tori comfortable around them by doing this.

"I hate your voice, shut the hell up and stop talking." Gem snapped unexpectedly making Tori flinched and whimpered lowly while breathing heavily causing me to dropped my jaw in horror as Gem noticed it too and her eyes widen in shock.

"Occupy the second receiving area Reese." Gem said calmly and gave Reese a knowing look making her eyes widen then glance at Tori whose gripping the edge of the counter tightly.

"That's great idea Gem! Do you play 'Just Dance' or PlayStation? There's a bunch of consoles that we haven't use there yet!" Reese asked with fake enthusiasm as they cheered and Tori nearly jump in shock but I wrapped my arms around her comfortingly then they all headed out.

"Nialler, get out and call Chase. Tell him Tori is having trouble." Gem commands then handed him a box of Nerds to bribe him as he grabbed it immediately and headed out, leaving Gem and I with Tori having her anxiety and panic attacks while shaking slightly.

"Hey, just breathe love." I instructed trying to make myself sound calm and Gem caressed her back gently, she gripped over my top and whimpered weakly then nearly fall on her knees but I quickly carry her up over my right forearm.

"I know having them all here will freak her out." Chase groaned then palmed his face and close the door then approach us while Gem continued the cooking, I sit Tori on top of the island but with my arms around her waist soothingly.

"It's okay sissy, they're all nice girls. Everything is okay, they just wanted to get to know you. I know you don't fancy having other 'female species' near you except Gemmy, you managed to get friends with El, Lottie and Perrie in your first day together right?" Chase whispered calmly to her as she took a harsh inhale and groan weakly.

"M-mum w-w-was there t-that's w-why." she squirm shakily then wince and gulp "I know, I'm here. Haz, Gemmy, Dean, the lads and Reese are here, I'll ruin their careers if one of them hurt you." he said jokingly trying to cheer her up and Tori rest her forehead against my chest.

She lean away and stare straight to my cross necklace intently trying to steady her breathing while trembling weakly and getting so flushed as I feel myself being stabbed repeatedly and breathe shakily.

"Focus on your breathing or I'll ban chocolates away from you Victoria!" Chase growled threatening her seriously and startling her, making his eyes widen at his own tone of voice.

"No! Shut up!" she whimpered flinching then blocked her ears with her hands and started hyperventilating "You dimwit!" Gem panicked as I tried to touch her but she squirmed and jumped off then run out.

"Oops." he winced at his epic mistake "I just wish she wouldn't get her seizures, post amnesia or hallucination like the last time." he groan palming his face in frustration causing me to panic and run out.

I check the hallway and spotted her on the other end of the hall near the door of our room while sitting on the ground beside it alone.

I carefully approach her while my heart is practically leaping out of my sleeves, I stopped in front of her but keep my distance and observed her heavy breathing.

"Hey." I breathed out making her look up to me with her eyes turning in a mix of deep forest emerald green and sterling gray while chewing her lower lip.

"W-where am I s-sir? W-who are y-you?" she asked shakily with a deep frown making my heart dropped and my throat drying "Are y-you serious?" I asked whispering with my eyes widen in disbelief "Y-yeah." she said with a familiar expression swarming in her eyes.

The girls suddenly walked out while laughing, I look back to Tori then saw her hyperventilating with silent tears escaping her eyes and staring at their direction in fear.

"H-han-nah, s-sir h-help me. P-please, they w-will k-kill m-me." she whispered pleadingly remembering the bitch who nearly killed her then hide her face and squirm while shaking in horror, I tugged her up immediately and open the door then dragged her inside our room.

"Haz." she whimpered as I wrapped my arms around her carefully and kissed her forehead.

"I need to go home, Haz will get worried and scold me nonstop same as Aunt Mel, CC, Gemmy and our parents." she rambles as I fight the urge to break down at her fragile state.

"Who's Haz sweetheart?" I asked softly as she whimpered then gripped on my shirt and nearly fall on her knees, I let her take a seat on the couch beside the brown giant teddy bear and lean her back against it.

"Dork." she whispered while hyperventilating then close her eyes as I breathe shakily and Chase barge in, he stare at Tori in horror then carry her up and lay her flat on the carpeted floor.

"She's going to have a seizures! You'll just panic! Get out Harry!" he growled then throw me out and slammed the door shut before I even process what's actually happening, I attempted to open it but it's already lock.

"What the hell Carter Chase?! Open this fucking door!" I called while banging the door furiously in worry and panic.

"What's happening?" Jesy asked curiously as I kicked the door since I don't have my spare keys with me.

"As if you care! What are you all even doing here?!" I snapped not meaning to be rude and let my frustration out to them all.

"Harry." My dad suddenly popped out of nowhere wearing white button up, black trousers, black coat and brown leather boots with a worried and stern across his face.

"Chill out mate." Louis call down as I feel myself getting more frustrated and worried.

"Chill out?! My fiancée is currently having trouble for heaven's sake and her brother just locked me out then you want me to chill out?! Sure! Wanna play FIFA mate?!" I growled in fury then punched the door but actually felt nothing and lean my forehead against it while trying to calm myself down.

"Oh my God." I gasped fisting my hair and bang the door furiously "That's the reason why Chase locked you out! You're panicking yourself!" Liam shouted then push me off and both him and Niall pinned me against the wall.

"I can't lose her! Not again!" I whimpered over thinking then crouched down the floor and started to breakdown losing myself.

"You're not losing her again okay? Calm down son, Chase knows what he's doing." Dad assured then ruffled my hair soothingly and caress my back.

"Sorry." I mumbled trying to calm down and waited patiently.

"But she's totally fine before we left the kitchen." Jesy said with a frown causing me to growled lowly.

"No she's not, she's isolating herself away and not comfortable." I muttered then wiped my tears away and chew my bottom lips to calm while waiting for the door to open.

"You said she's your fiancée." Leigh-Anne said in realization as I curled up in the corner without saying any word.

"Ever since they're 4 years olds, this boy is head over heels so please do understand him." Dad said in amusement then chuckle causing me to chuckle shakily and tried steady my breathing.

Chase suddenly walk out then turn to me and gulped with worry in his eyes and calm at the same time as I stood up.

"She's fine, you can all just do your own stuffs." He lied shooing them away as they nodded obliviously while Dad go with the lads leaving Chase, Gem and I.

"I'll just get something, don't touch her or go near her. Watch her by afar and just help her if she asked okay Haz? Stay calm or she'll just panic even more." he instructed then rushed to his room as I entered eagerly.

I spotted her still lying flat on the ground while breathing harshly with a wheezing sound escaping her.

She's staring straight up to the ceiling looking so tired, lost and tensed while frowning and blinking repeatedly with her pupils covering her whole deep hazel green irises.

She's playing her cross necklace with her right shaking hand, sweating furiously and her body twitching slightly unintentionally with a flat white pillow under her head, her hair untied and scattered up around the floor away from her face.

"Oh my God." Gem whispered breathlessly as I swallowed the lump building in my throat harshly, Chase calmly and cautiously entered while carrying a black suitcase.

"Get out Gem, go finish cooking. She'll start convulsing again any minute and you'll not fancy seeing her like that, we got her don't worry." Chase whispered calmly knowing that Gem will be the first one to breakdown if she does stay making her nodded and obey then leave the three of us.

"Okay Haz, don't move or get close to her. She's still in the phase of having her post memory lost, don't freak out okay?" he asked and stop beside her then open the case revealing a small blue oxygen tank, hose, oxygen mask, small bottles of intravenous, packed injections, box of surgical gloves and mask with other medical stuffs.

"What the fuck Carter Chase, there's a thing called hospital." I muttered fisting my hair in frustration and walk my way to him and stop behind him.

"Dude I said calm down, I took basic course of specific treatments for treating my sister all by myself if she get her self destruct button accidentally turn on. I'm not going to put her in danger, this is just a mild attack and not the worst one." he said calmly then Tori whimpered weakly and gasped.

"I know you're not okay, no need to remind me woman." he scolded her calmly as she attempted to say something but struggling.

"I'm Superman, nice to meet you too Tori. Your super awesome and annoying brother send me here to save you, he said you don't believe in superheroes so here I am." he said jokingly making her smile slightly and close her eyes.

"Don't force yourself okay love? Just stay calm and you'll surpass this shit, you managed to endure your annoying brother and idiot of a best friend for long." he said while chuckling and setting up the oxygen tank, hose and mask, she let a weak giggles then started to breathe more calmly but still heavily without the whooping sound.

"W-w-where's-s y-you-r c-cost-tu-me?" she asked weakly and shakily with a frown as I sighed deeply and remain close behind Chase then she look up to me with a frown.

"Y-you're f-f-frie-ends w-w-with T-tar-zan." she whispered then burst into weak laugh causing Chase to laugh hysterically while I shook my head in amusement and disbelief then chuckle and kneel down.

"Yep, do you mind if Tarzan accompany us here?" he asked while laughing as I smack the back of his head making him groan and chuckle.

"G-gosh." she muttered then shut her eyes and hyperventilates again "Shoot!" He grunted then breathe deeply and stand up.

Chase move the bag away and dragged me away with him then Tori started to have her seizures again as I feel my chest tighten and fight back my tears knowing that we're no help.

"I already saw this coming since earlier today when they introduce themselves to her, she's a bit off and they joked at her because of the way she dress up earlier then probably triggered her anxiety. She's not really that that off wherever boys approach her and I know you know why, the reason why I always dragged her to social events so she can cope up with it." he muttered weakly then cleared his throat and Tori suddenly stop while catching her breathe harshly.

"She's unconscious and numb, she'll wake up for a minute or so. She's going to have a slight fever and won't remember what exactly happened, she'll force herself to do what she's doing previously." he breathed out in relief as I sighed deeply, we walk near her then Chase set the bag on the ottoman and clear out the empty packs of junk food and stuffs that we have earlier.

He rushed on her side as she suddenly sit up and Chase dragged her to the bathroom as I followed them immediately, she throw up a white bubbly substance with her hands trembling and tears streaming down her face while I'm holding her hair up.

I grab a clean face towel immediately then open the faucet and let the cold water drench the towel.

"Are you fully awake now?" Chase asked carefully then Tori nodded her head 'yes' and gasped for air "What happened bro?" she asked in confusion as I wipe her face with the wet towel gently causing her to sighed deeply "Seizures." Chase said calmly making her freeze and dropped her jaw with unreadable expression.

"S-s-so, you s-saw it all." she said directly to me in shame and cleared her throat as I tied her hair in a high messy bun then shrugged.

"I need to inject anti seizures intravenous in you, do you still feel it?" he asked softly "Nothing at all, just a bit peachy but I can manage." she muttered then she started brushing her teeth and stuff.

Chase put her down back to the bed and lay down then place the oxygen mask on her, he open the tank as I took a seat on my usual spot then grabbed her left hand carefully and started pressing her palm gently.

"Move away for a bit Tarzan." Chase said jokingly and stifling a laugh "Must be built and handsome to be called Tarzan." I fired back jokingly causing him to snort and laugh "You look more like Tarzan's toddler version not the manly Tarzan." Tori mumble then crinkle her nose and giggle adorably.

"You love it when I'm acting like a toddler and see me as one, but looking like an actual toddler? Really?" I huffed childishly "Keep still sissy." Chase said while chuckling then rolled her sleeve up and injected the intravenous carefully over her left upper arm.

He place the empty syringe back to the packet and press a cotton ball on her skin then replace it with small bacon strip form adhesive bandage.

"There you go." Chase said proudly then put the stuff back to the case and he slipped her glasses back on her "Thank you." she muttered with her eyes close and breathing steadily with her colour turning back to normal then Chase stick a pink cool fever patch on her forehead, she look to me and stare at our hands.

She sit up then take off her oxygen mask and handed it to Chase, she tugged me close and analyzed my right knuckle.

I didn't realized that it's actually bleeding and turning purple while throbbing.

"Are you okay? What happened? Where did you got this?" she panicked then snatched the box of first aid from the nightstand and started cleaning my bruised knuckle as I mask my hurt.

"I'll be there at the kitchen." Chase announced then turn off the tank and place it back to the case, he close it then put it below the bed and leave us both.

I noticed that she's already wrapping it with big cold compress adhesive bandage making the pain lessen and keep the box back to the drawer then turn to me.

"You okay?" she asked worriedly causing me to chuckle in amusement then pulled her in a hug and kissed the top of her head "Must be the other way around baby, are you okay?" I asked as she hummed 'yes' and sighed deeply.

"Oh my God, the ramen!" she squirm then pushed me and run out making me burst into fits of laughter, I hopped off then followed her back to the kitchen and enter.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.5K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
23.4K 464 45
"I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I loved you, but fuck, I felt the world rush...
51.5K 1.6K 41
DUALITY - the sequel to IT'S YOU! [Mature] *Please note: There will be spoilers for the first book from below onwards... You don't necessarily need t...
20.5K 285 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...