Me, My Curves, and I {Interra...

Od CoriAlston19944

Imagine yourself who is always being called the 'big girl' in school and everybody tease you because of your... Více

Me, My Curves, and I
Copyrights
Jealousy Turns Tragedy
Trabalho! (Work!)
Bad Day
Daily Chat and Sophistication of Curves
In Progress
Great Gatsby, Great Christmas {Part One}
Great Gatsby, Great New Years {Part Two}
Great Gatsby, Great New Years {Part Three}
Two Months Later
What's Up, New Jersey?!
Bake, Pray, & Love {Part One}
Bake, Pray, & Love {Part Two}
Kandi's Birthday
Easter Brunch
Preach On!
The Greatest Birthday of All {Part One}
The Greatest Birthday of All {Part Two}
The Greatest Birthday of All {Part Three}
On Our Way to Hollywood Swinging
Good Life, Good Life
Plus Size Magazine of Santa Monica
Meet the Soon-To-Be Bride & Groom
The Woman In the Picture
The Celebration of Love {Part One}
The Celebration of Love {Part Two}
The Celebration of Love {Part Three}
The Celebration of Love {Part Four}
Her Curves With a Personality
Good News
The Return of Uncle Bernie and Aunt Vivian
The Threat
Seven Month Update
In the Dark
The First Heartbreak
Saving a Relationship
The Glue That Binds Lovers
Cynthia vs Myself
The Unexpected Day of Our Lives
Epilogue

The Preparation Talk

1.8K 103 2
Od CoriAlston19944

Danny's POV

Jaelyn, her Cousin Michelle, Michelle's boyfriend Luke, Trisha, Jackson, Lucas, and I are sitting on the couch and watching Camille being one of the five hosts on the Morning Chat show with Mother's Day as the topic of the day.

"We are gonna play a game called, Pimp Mama's Nails!" Camille's co-host, Harmony exclaims on the TV. The girls are painting their mothers nails with new chic designs, especially Camille painting Ms. Gloria's nails. "They did an impressive job!" I surprisingly reply. "Yes! Camille is super adroit on nails, entertainment, music, and hair." Jaelyn agrees. Jaelyn scoots closer to me and I swathe my arm around the nape of her neck and kiss her on her left temple. Leaning to her ear, I ask her a personal question that could be a perchance too far in a relationship.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask. Jaelyn broadens her eyes and turn to my direction. "Yes, I'm a virgin. Why'd you ask? Jaelyn speaks.

"Because I didn't know if you'd be offended if I ask you if you're a virgin." I explain. Jaelyn's teeth clench onto her bottom lip into a naughty smug. I'd love to bite those lips of hers and caress her curves when I go to sleep. "I don't mind about you asking me that question." Jaelyn smiles.

"I don't know what you two are talkin' about, but it sounds like you two are bringing heat over here." Michelle announces. Jaelyn turns her head at Michelle. "What makes you think that, Cousin Michelle?" Jaelyn chuckles.

"Because of your body language" Michelle elucidates.

Jaelyn and I chortle and I hook my thumb under her chin to give her a kiss by her lips. The ringtone on Jaelyn's phone blares. "I'll be right back." She tells me as she stands up from the couch and takes her call to her bedroom. My eyes roam to her callipygian- Damn, she really has a beautiful view! As I'm about to stand up, a hand pulls my hand to sit back down.

"Danny, are you and Jaelyn discussing the sex talk?" Trisha asks me. Even though Jaelyn and I are discussing about the intimate stair of our relationship; I don't want to overstep the stage of our courtship by saying, 'Oh yeah! My name is Danny. Do you want to take a ride with me to my apartment, so I can get in your pants?' No, thank you! Those are the devil's words he's trying to put in our heads! I'd preferably follow Jesus' laws, promises, and commandments instead of the devil retrogressing me back to the past.

"Yeah." I admit. Trisha looks to her right to glance at Michelle and Luke cackling at the TV. "You know I don't want you to deceive her feelings with your manhood. Are you and Jaelyn sure about this?" Trisha queries. I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"If she's ready, then I'm ready because Mamma didn't raise man whores." I clarify. Trisha beams at me and cups her hand on my shoulder. "I am truly blessed you are my baby brother." Trisha states.

"Thank you, Trisha." I reply and give her a one arm hug because she's holding Lucas before we remove our arms around our backs. Jaelyn comes back in the living room to sit beside me.

"What'cha guys talking about?" Jaelyn asks.

"I just told my lecture to Danny like a Dutch uncle- well, an Italian uncle-aunt because Italian is our secondary language and a part of our heritage. Oh! Jaelyn, we will be returning to work on Monday and Roscoe will give you your paycheck when we leave work." Trisha tells. "That's great!" Jaelyn cheers.

A Week Later

I pull up to the nearby Health Clinic and enter to check in. The sweet stubby receptionist nods her head with a smile as I take a seat in the waiting room. I check my phone to see if there are messages from Jaelyn; however there is none. Deciding to send her a text, I type, 'Just arrived at the clinic! Praying that you're still clean lol! ;)'

A minute, a text pops up on my phone screen. 'Lol! I hope you'll come out clean, too! ;)' Jaelyn replies.

"Mr. Danny Walker?" Someone calls my name and I look up to see a male doctor. Standing up, I leave the waiting room and head towards to the doctor. "Hello, Danny. Long time no see!" Dr. Frankson says as he shuts the door with the clipboard in his hand. I take a seat on the medical exam table to be comfortable. "It's quite a long time since you visited the clinic. What are you here for?" Dr. Frankson queries.

"I'm here because I'm in love this time." I mention. Dr. Frankson snickers. "Danny, you don't need sex to substantiate your relationship. Who is this lucky girlfriend of yours?" "My new true love is Jaelyn Rodriguez. She is the true definition of curvy and voluptuous because of her pear shaped figure and she doesn't mind about me expressing my past trauma towards her. Her birthday is on next Thursday." I add. Without notice, Dr. Frankson's hands pat on my shoulder. "Are you dating my niece, boy?" Dr. Frankson asks.

I can't help, but look at Dr. Frankson with bulged eyes to meet face to face with his cold face. He keeps giving that look for almost a minute until his glower falters into a smirk, laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm just jesting you, son! You should've seen the look on your face!" Feeling discomfited about Dr. Frankson's joke. "Her mother, Gloria used to be my patient. Tell her I said hello, okay?"

"Sure, Dr. Frankson." I agree as Dr. Frankson hands me a cup for me to take my urine test and head to the bathroom. After doing my business, I hand the cup to Dr. Frankson before he notifies me that I'll get my results in mail and advise me to wear a condom.

Jaelyn's POV

After checking myself to a clinic and gave the doctor my urine sample, I decide to drive to the bridal shop- You got it all wrong if you think I'm gettin' married! You can find random lingerie that has your size in bridal shops rather than certain shops that don't entice your flavor in lingerie searching and you are the bride on your birthday. I look through racks and piles of any particular nightclothes, yet they don't appease my request. Sighing, I decide that finding a two piece at a bridal store is an abnegation. I turn my body, accidentally bumping into someone's shoulder and dropping their item on the floor.

"Oh, my gosh! I am so sorry!" I apologize.

"Don't worry about it, honey! I was gonna put it back anyway." A thick feminine Dominican accent responds. I see a tan hand picking up a white cloth off the floor and when my eyes roam at the person's face, I freeze because never in a million years would I meet face to face with one of my favorite singers.

"Mariam Evans?!" I gasp the question. Mariam Perez-Evans is the Afro-Dominican Godmother of Bachata, who is a Born Again Christian and lives in Marina Del Rey, CA with her family. Not only is she a singer, she's an actress and an executive producer, who was the cast mate in the Gothvale School District Variety Show from 1974-1979 when Disco physically died in the Disco Demolition. "Looks like I have a fan in New York City! What's your name, dear?" Mariam asks.

"I'm Jaelyn and I'll be turning twenty six next week." I introduce. "That is exciting! Do you want me to give you an autograph?" Mariam assures. "Sure!" I agree. I take out my notepad and pen for her to sign her signature. Right after she signs her script signature, a young woman calls out, "Mami! I've finally found the honeymoon lingerie I want to wear!" Mariam turns her head to her left and I turn to her direction to see a young woman with bra length hair and she has the spitting image of Mariam.

Mariam replies, "Jaelyn, this is my daughter, Cecilia and, Cecilia, this is Jaelyn. Her birthday is next week."

Cecilia gasps. "Oh, my gosh! I turned twenty four a month ago and happy upcoming birthday, Jaelyn! My Mom and I are looking around to find a bridal lingerie for me to wear on my honeymoon night." Cecilia says. "Thank you and happy belated birthday, girl!" I reply.

"Oh, yeah! Jaelyn, how would you feel if I want to invite you, your boyfriend, and the both of your family to my wedding this July?" Cecilia adds. "That's a sweet idea, mija! Do you and your family want to come to my daughter's wedding at the Hilton Pasadena Hotel in Pasadena, California?" Mariam queries. This is the first time I meet a celebrity in real life, who is my parents' favorite singer and now Mariam and Cecilia are inviting me, especially my family to her daughter's wedding in the City of Roses!

"Absolutely!" I sound enthusiastic as my Mom. Cecilia hands me an engraved invitation and I say my thanks, sliding the invitation in my purse.

"Jaelyn, sweetie?" I turn around to face Mariam and her daughter.

"Do you want our cell phone numbers, so we can hang out with your family?" Cecilia inquiries. I concur and write my phone number as well as my apartment residence before they sign their phone numbers, Facebook profiles, and their hotel suites. I can't wait to tell my family that I come to face one of our favorite singers at a lingerie store!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

26.3K 993 27
I am Sam, a 17-year-old in my junior year, weighing 200 pounds. I am fat; calling me fat is an understatement. I am obese. If you call getting a stra...
238K 13.8K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
3.2M 133K 64
Office enemies fight for the same promotion, while resisting their growing chemistry. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The goofy gi...
136K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...