Bad Blood // Z.M A.U

HoneyCocaineXO द्वारा

"We in this together. You and me baby. All the way." 》 》 》 - For ages 16+ - Contains violence, strong langua... अधिक

Prologue and Disclaimer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.

18.

310 17 4
HoneyCocaineXO द्वारा

CARMELITA'S POV

"Thank you." I smirk at the man, slowly slipping the watch off his wrist that I was holding onto.

He grins at me and I walk as fast as possible in these six-inch Louboutin heels.

Everything is running smoothly which will benefit us very well at the end of this all.

My mind has changed since this morning about doing this once again – I love the feeling of attention somehow.

How I can bamboozle both young and old men simply by my looks and my charming personality.

Sophia walks past me and I drop the watch into her bag that holds all the stolen goods.

She is even got the hang the plan which is good progress for her even though it's her very first time she is doing this.

Two tourists come into my view and I know already they are my next target.

"I am sorry but do you know where I can find the bathroom?" I ask the couple and they nod, pointing to the direction downwards.

"Just down there. It's right at the end of the parade. You won't miss it because of the long line so heads up dear." They explain.

"Thank you." I smile and continue walking on.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take out, seeing a text in our 'Mardi Gras Day' group chat.

Niall - Louis and I got their wallets and their cameras.

Zayn – 2 more babe then we are stopping.

Noting Zayn's message, I decide to pick two groups of people that we can get valuable things from before we stop with our pickpocketing.

"Mami! Come here!" A voice calls out and I look behind me to see a group of drunken Spanish men.

Jackpot – Drunken groups equals easy target.

"What can I do for you Señor?" I ask with a smirk on lips as I step closer to them. One of them slings their arm around me shoulders, bringing me closer to him and I try my very best not to push him off before the others pickpockets them.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" The one asks that has me in his embrace and I just laugh it off.

"Para divertirse Señor – For fun." I say innocently and he smirks at me.

"The only fun I can think of is taking you back home with me." His voice comes out seductive and I can smell the cheap vodka in his breath.

All his friends cheer and I just brush it off innocently. "Ya tengo novio – I already have a boyfriend."

"Aww no! Can we at least have a picture with mami?" His friend asks and I nod.

"Sure." I stand in the middle of them while one of the friends takes a picture of us. Glancing at the balcony where Zayn and Donovan stand, I see Zayn glaring at men harshly, showing that he wants nothing else more than these guys to let go off me.

"Uno mas! – One more." The man next to that keeps trying his luck shouts out and he try pushes his luck even further when I feel his lips against my cheek.

I try my very best to keep my shít together for a few seconds longer, smiling at the camera and once they were done, I quickly walk away.

My phone vibrates in my pocket again and I see two texts from the group.

Harry – Wiped all the men clean. Great distraction Carmi!

Zayn – Fucķ another one. I have seen enough so we calling quits for Carmi. Natalia – your turn.

Knowing Zayn, there is only so much he can tolerate when it comes to this so of course he will tell me to stop.

Again, my phone vibrates again and I see Zayn sent another text into the group.

Zayn – Everyone go with Natalia except Carmi, you come back to the hotel.

Rolling my eyes, I oblige to Zayn's orders and head back to the hotel room. I am not even upset with it because that group was too touchy with me and I am in no mood to be promiscuous girl anymore.

At least I can say that we definitely made a good amount today and now that Natalia is here, there is even a better chance. Did I mention that Natalia is Mike's boyfriend's sister?

She works on the side for us, so its means she can have her freedom because Sirus doesn't know anything about Natalia.

Lucky bítch but also one beautiful bítch.

Once I step into the hotel room, immediately I head into the bathroom to have a shower, not bothering to say hi to the two men that has been watching me.

What I really hate about events like this is the smell of cheap alcohol, cigarettes and cologne that these people have.

Haven't they heard of expensive taste?!

Fifteen minutes later, I am dressed in another pair of shorts that is a bit longer than my previous one, a casual t-shirt and my new Chanel hoodie that I love to bits.

Taking another five minutes, I apply mascara and eyeliner to my eyes, not bothered to do my whole thirty minute makeup routine that I do almost every single day.

When I leave the bathroom, the two men are still standing on the balcony and I walk up to Zayn. I wrap my arms around him from the back and he moves his hands to mine, lacing his fingers through mine.

"You okay?" My voice comes out as a mutter and he hums.

"Now yes." His fingers unlace from mine and he slips his one hand into his pocket, taking out my ring that I asked him to keep for me.

He slides it back on my ring finger and raises my left hand to his lips, leaving a brief kiss against it. My heart flutters at the sweet gesture and a smile plays upon my lips.

"You know, I had to keep Zayn in my hold so that he wouldn't jump off the fuckíng balcony." Donovan laughs between his smoke puffs from the cigarette he is smoking.

"I wouldn't put it pass him." I chuckle as I give Zayn a light squeeze in my embrace and Donovan takes the chance of taking a picture of the both of us.

"That's a cute picture. Instagram and Tumblr material I say." Donovan shows me the picture and I agree with him.

"Send that to me later."

"Get inside Carmi. Your Señors have noticed something strange." With his strong arms, Zayn shoves me inside the room.

The hotel room door opens and Natalia steps inside with Liam and Sophia. Natalia takes off her brown wig and grins at me.

"Carms the barms! Come at me!" She giggles, opening the arms up for an embrace.

"Hello Talia." I smile, wrapping my arms around her tightly. "How was it?"

"Same old. The men just love to be all touchy and up in your grill. Haven't they heard of personal space?!"

"And expensive taste?" I add and everyone laughs along with us.

"Oh my god yes! I think we are all just too spoilt. Come on, here you are in a Chanel hoodie, my heels are Jimmy Choo, Soph has a Hermes coat, Liam has a polo t-shirt, Zayn in a Gucci jacket and Donovan in Yeezys. What else?" Natalia says enthusiastically and I shrug.

"We are too fucking spoilt. Hello Natalia." Zayn says while hugging her briefly and a smile tugs on her lips.

"Hi Zayn. Long time, no see. You didn't even invite me to your party you two held!" She scolds, hitting him playfully on the arm and wraps her arms around him from behind.

"Slipped our minds. There was quite a lot to invite but hey, there will definitely be a celebration tonight." Zayn squeezes her playfully and she chuckles.

Don't get me wrong – I love Natalia but her and Zayn together is one thing I don't really condone in.

Zayn and I have spoken about it before but he claims he doesn't see Natalia anything more than a friend. They have been friends for a very long time but I have this feeling she has a chance with Zayn.

Come on, she is more stunning than I could ever be – dirty blonde hair, green eyes and an amazing figure compared to me.

Everything about Natalia is picture perfect even her age. She is just one year older than Zayn which is much better compared to a four year difference between Zayn and I.

I hated the feeling knowing that I hold something against Natalia who has absolutely nothing against me but just wanting Zayn and I to be on good terms.

Dios, how could I ever hold something so vile against her?

"Yeah. Totally." Zayn says, wrapping his arm around me and I snap out of my thoughts as I look up to him.

"You up to celebrate tonight with us?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Don't feel up to celebrate tonight. Today has just tired me out." I mutter against his chest and he looks at me seriously.

"Okay then."

"If you want to go with them, you can. I am not holding you back." I suggest but Zayn puts his hand up, silencing me from saying anything further.

"No. It's okay. I'll stay at home with you."

He probably picks up my stupid jealously against Natalia and he isn't impressed. What would be more embarrassing if he had to make Natalia tell me that she doesn't have feelings for Zayn in front of everyone.

"Come on Carmi! One night!" She begs but I can't find myself to say yes to her.

"Another time. I really am not in the mood to celebrate and I don't want to spoil everyone else's mood." I explain, mustering a small smile for her to believe me.

"Alright chicka. Next time we are going out and Zayn, you are allowing her to go with me. I am not taking no for an answer from both of you." Natalia warns playfully and we both chuckle.

"I am in. Promise." I say and she walks away from us, going over to Donovan.

Harry passes Zayn his car keys, signalling for us to leave the hotel room now. "People are starting to notice so make your way out now. We are leaving shortly after you."

"Alright. Thanks Styles." Zayn shakes Harry's hand and I grab my duffel bag that has all my stuff in just as we leave the hotel room.

Zayn puts on his beanie and sunglasses and I put my hood up along with my sunglasses as we step out of the hotel hand in hand.

We walk as fast as possible to the car not to get noticed by any of my targets and in five minutes we make it safely to car, getting inside the black sleek vehicle.

"When we get home, we have things to talk about." Zayn murmurs as he drives out the Sunset Strip and I pierce my lips together.

"I know what's running through your mind Carmelita. Come on, I have lived with you for four years now this year. I know you like a book and the contents is what causes disagreements between us."

"Hello Buds!" I giggle, taking my hoodie off first before the dog jumps on me.

Carmelita loves her dogs but she doesn't love them ruining her expensive clothes.

"Hello boy." I coo and he places his big paws on my lap as I pet him. "Are you hungry?"

Immediately, his ears shoot up and I get up from the couch. The Great Dane follows me to the kitchen where I give him his dog pellets in his bowl and eats from it. Filling up his water bowl as well, I leave him alone in the kitchen.

Zayn is already upstairs, probably gathering all his thoughts together before he speaks to me or doing whatever shit he does.

Grabbing all my things, I head upstairs to the bedroom where Zayn is undressing himself out of his clothes into something more comfortable.

As I take my shoes off, Zayn sits down next to me and I raise my eyebrows, waiting for him to speak already.

"What is your problem with Natalia? Honestly Carmelita? I speak to her, just playful banter then you just have a mood change."

"Nothing Zayn." I brush it off but she places his hand on my shoulder abruptly, stopping me from taking off my other shoe.

"No. It's not nothing. You still see Natalia as a threat even though I told you her and I are just friends." He says accusingly and I sigh inwardly, falling backwards on the plush bed.

"Carmelita, can't you see that I love you and no one else. Natalia is a very close friend of mine and we go way back. You know that very well but now all of sudden you have a problem with her. What for? She has a fuckíng boyfriend now!" Zayn says coldly.

"Because she is better than me Zayn! Natalia has always been the golden girl Zayn! She is much prettier and she is around your age! That's why she is a threat to me!" I admit profusely and he bursts out laughing.

"A threat because apparently she is prettier and older than you? What the fucķ has to do with me?" Zayn asks amused, wrapping his arms around me as he lies next to me.

"It's one up for her to get you." I murmur.

"Carmelita, look here." Zayn murmurs to me and I look at him. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, looking deep into my blue eyes.

"Natalia will never be beautiful as you. She doesn't have beautiful blue eyes like you, she doesn't have an ass like you do and she definitely doesn't have the physical parts to satisfy me like you do if you catch my drift." He jokes and I can't contain myself from giggling.

"Zayn!"

"Look, I am just saying a very long time ago, before you even came, I did fucķ her once and it wasn't that good. Mainly because we were both drunk and I don't remember it." Zayn admits and I roll my eyes.

"Another thing, Natalia is an absolute snob and very demanding. Luckily her boyfriend can satisfy her needs because she is a designer girl. She is ten times worse than you and you know that." He adds and I nod in agreement with him.

"True."

"You want to know what else Natalia will never get from me?"

"What?" I asks zealously making Zayn smile.

"My heart because it's already taken by you." He says proudly and I giggle at how cheesy that sounds.

"You could have said something better. I am sorry." I say in between laughs and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Also, I don't want to marry Natalia. I want to marry you. Shiṭ, I will kill Natalia if I ever had to marry her." Zayn says while cringing. Once again laughing, he kisses me against my forehead and places his hand under my chin so that I can look at him.

"I love you very much, so don't ever worry about Natalia. She will never come in between us now that she has her own man, okay?" He whispers against my lips and I nod.

"I love you Zayn."

I feel his lips against mine and I don't hesitate to kiss him back. Zayn kisses me gently and slowly for a few seconds until the bed dips down, interrupting our kiss.

Buddy sits further on the bed, watching the both of us and I giggle.

"This fuckíng dog is the reason why I don't have a sẻx life." Zayn says annoyed, shooting the dog a glare and Buddy unexpectedly barks at Zayn.

"Hey!" I shout at Buddy but he continues to growl at Zayn and Zayn raises his hands up in surrender.

"You live under my house. Just remember that. She is not yours. She is mine. We don't share women, it's a guy code. Get that straight." He warns the dog making me burst out of laughter.

"Zayn, this dog doesn't understand you. You are not talking to me so I am taking it as you are talking to yourself." I say in-between laughs and he rolls his eyes.

"For the first time in my own damn house, I have to lock the fucķing bedroom door because of a dog interrupting my sẻx life! Our sẻx life!" Zayn says dramatically in which I roll my eyes.

"Okay Zayn. Buddy, let's get away from Zayn. He might just roast you tonight for supper." I joke, walking out the room with Buddy so that I can put him outside for a while since he 'causes disturbances.'

"I don't want to eat a dog that is hungry for my girl!" Zayn shouts out from the bedroom and I laugh once again.

I miss the times when Zayn is like this.

ZAYN'S POV

Valentines Day.

Carmelita's fucķing favourite 'holiday' besides Christmas which will always be her ultimate favourite.

For once, I actually made the huge effort to go out this year because other years to me it seemed just mediocre.

I really want to show Carmelita that I do care about her favourite February 'holiday'

Honestly, why does Valentines Day exist? It's just some stupid money-making racquet for businesses.

Why does one need a special day to show love when you show your love every day to that special someone?

I will never understand that.

Entering the house as quiet as possible after buying Carmelita a bunch of pink roses, I head into the kitchen to place them in a vase full of water and start making breakfast for her.

The fact that I woke up at seven just to buy her flowers shows enough how much I love her, honestly.

I decide to make her favourite – cheese and spinach omelette along with her usual fruit salad that she eats every day for breakfast.

Placing all the ingredients into the pan for the omelette, Buddy walks into the kitchen and sits down, keeping his big brown eyes fixated on me.

"What do you want now?" I mumble, cutting up the pieces of fruits and he doesn't tear his eyes away from me for one second. "Food?"

I place dog pellets into his empty bowl and he runs to it once I step away. Just before I continue with breakfast, I open the back door so that the dog will walk out and leave me alone.

Fifteen minutes later, breakfast is completely finished for Carmelita.

Thank god she hasn't woken up yet.

Placing the breakfast on a tray, I head upstairs and into the bedroom where Carmelita is tossing and turning which means she is going to get up any moment.

"Morning sleepy head. " I greet and a smile tugs on her pink lips when she sees me.

"Morning." Carmelita sits up and I place the tray on her lap, kissing her against her forehead.

"Happy Valentines Day. See, I didn't forget this year." I say smugly and she giggles, kissing me against my cheek.

"Thank you Zayn for the breakfast and finally remembering its Valentines Day." She mutters just before she eats from the tray that has breakfast.

"I also got you something that you will really love and it wasn't expensive too." I tell her as I get the package from the closet, underneath all the extra towels as I know Carmelita won't look there.

"I don't think this gift can beat the one I got yesterday." She shouts out and once I step into the room, I shake my head.

"Oh trust me, I think it just might." I pass Carmelita the package to her and she stops eating for a moment to look what I got her.

"And it's nothing cliché. It's essentials." I say reassuringly and once the package is opened, she takes out the black sweater that has her favourite movie of all the time on it.

"Original, limited edition Labyrinth merchandise that was released back in the late eighties." I say making her gasp, looking at the t-shirt in awe.

"Oh my god. I always wanted one! And it's my favourite movie too!" Carmelita gushes excitedly, grinning at me.

If I could only see her smile like that every single day of her life.

"There is something else. I know you were hunting around just find the correct washed out colour and luckily I did." Next Carmelita takes a pair of washed-out, vintage jeans and looks at me.

"You definitely beat yesterday's gift and funny thing is that yesterday's gift is way more expensive than what I got today. Thank you Zayn. I really love it!" Carmelita slides out of bed and wraps her arms around me wrap the back, kissing me against my cheek while squeezing me to death.

"You're welcome and I got you roses as well but they not red, they are pink because red is overrated." I add and she chuckles, again kissing me against my cheek.

"Thank you so much. I love you Zayn."

"And I love you My Lita. Every single day. Unconditionally."

I can never live without her. I honestly need Carmelita around me.

She keeps me sane, keeps me happy and keeps me grounded in this mess.

CARMELITA'S POV

"Happy Valentines Day everyone!" I shout out excitedly and everyone in the room groans in annoyance.

"Fucķing Valentines Day." Louis huffs out.

"Don't forget to go make another baby with Whitney so your nanny can have another child to look after." I retort casually to Louis, making everyone burst out laughing and Louis just scowls at me.

"Fucķ you Carmelita."

"My boyfriend does already, thank you very much." I say before sitting down next to Sophia on the couch.

"Happy Valentines Day. Zayn, please don't kill me." Niall jokes as he passes me a box of chocolates and Zayn just brushes it off by rolling his eyes.

"Thank you Niall." I smile and I pay my attention to Sophia. "Hello. Happy Valentines Day to you."

"Thank you Carmi." She chuckles. "Has Zayn forgotten this year?"

"Oh no. Not at all. He made me breakfast and he bought me a very nice gift." I gush excitedly making her laugh once again.

"What about Liam? Did he do anything special?" I coo zealously.

"He gave me a gift but we not together-together so nothing more I expect." Sophia says curtly but I can see she wants something more out of today.

"You never know."

Liam enters the living room and when he sees Sophia and I, a smile tugs on his lips.

"Morning Carmelita. Happy Valentines Day." He passes me a box of chocolates and I frown at him.

"Are you trying to make me fat? Niall gave me chocolates as well." My voice comes out serious laced with a hint of playfulness.

"No. You just love chocolate and it's Valentines Day." He defends. "Since today is your favourite day, why aren't you dressed in red?"

"Ask my boyfriend. He will give you an answer." A smile tugs on my lips. Liam rolls his eyes, and then looks at Zayn.

"Why isn't Carmelita dressed in red?"

"Because I bought her the outfit she is wearing." Zayn mutters as he continues to scroll through his phone.

Liam looks at him with confusion and then me but just leaves it as he engages conversation with Sophia.

"How much have we made so far?" I ask Niall who is counting the money along with Louis and Harry.

"From the wallets, five-thousand and from the cards, three hundred thousand." He says, not looking once up while he counts the dollars.

"That's fantastic! What's the goal?" My tone comes out excited and he snorts.

"Minimum of nine - hundred thousand. If we are lucky, one and a half million so that everyone can walk home with two-hundred and fifty in their pockets. The tourists are the ones that have a lot of money which is good for us."

"Then we still need to sell the watches and other shit as well." I add and he nods.

"By Friday we will give the final figure once everything is counted and sold." Niall explains and finally looks up at me.

"But by the looks of it, we did very well compared to the last time." His hand pats my shoulder while he smirks at me, hinting at my great distraction.

"Thank you Nialler."

Deciding to leave Niall by himself to continue with all the stolen goods, I sit back on the couch and take my phone out.

There is a text from Jade and an Instagram notification.

Jade – Happy Valenitines Carms! Hope you have an extraordinary day baby girl <3

Thank you chicka. Same to you. Hope Dono is spoiling you rotten!

Next, I open Instagram and I see Zayn tagged me in a picture. The one Donovan took of us on the balcony where I am hugging Zayn with a smile on my face.

'Happy Valentines Day. Spread the love – LolitaM'

A smile tugs on my lips as I like the photo and I look up at Zayn. He looks up from his phone and once he sees me looking at him, he smiles sheepishly at me.

I love him so much. I really do.

Everything little thing he does for me, I appreciate it so much and I hope he knows that. No matter how small it can be like an Instagram post or even a kiss good morning, I am always thankful for it.

And if things could stay like this between us for eternity, I would love it but knowing our different personalities that clash with each other, things can never be smooth sailing between us.

But knowing that he does love me and he has my back, I don't mind any circumstances between us.

All of a sudden, the doorbell rings, interrupting my thoughts and the whole room goes dead silent that you can hear a needle drop on the tiled floor.

"Any visitors for today?" Liam asks everyone and we shake our heads.

A frown appears on his face and he gestures Zayn to follow him to see who is outside the house.

"Who could it possibly be?" Sophia murmurs and I shrug. "It's probably a false alarm or someone dropping off something."

Moments later, Zayn and Liam step back into the room with a big brown box that Zayn is carrying in his arms.

"A package from someone." Liam says and everyone sighs in relief.

"Knife Harry. Please." Zayn asks and Harry passes a pocket knife to him.

Everyone watches Liam and Zayn open the box zealously from where they are seated, eager to know what is in this big, mysterious box.

"Do you know who it's from?" I ask and Liam takes a big brown envelope out that is on top of the box.

"Once we open the letter."

Zayn pulls the big Styrofoam covering out of the box and he backs away from the box, cussing loudly.

"Holy fucķing shít!" He swears, covering his face and shaking his head.

"Oh my god!" Liam says, covering his mouth with his hand and everyone looks at each other, rushing to the box to see what's inside.

What is so shocking to these men?

Everyone takes a look in the box, reacting very shocked and horrified to contents. Once I make it to the front of the box, I gasp loudly and my heart begins to beat rapidly.

This is impossible!

Sophia is crying in Liam's hold and I feel the urge to cry with her, feeling guilt building up in the pit of my stomach.

I take one more look in the box to make sure I am not hallucinating or dreaming but all I see is Natalia's severed head in the big brown box.

Grabbing the letter out of Liam's hands, I open it up and read the piece of paper out loud.

'If you going to be involved in this business, you either in or your either out. NO SIDE BUSINESS. This is what I do to side business people so I hope you got the message loud and clear. Oh and wish my dear Carmelita a happy valentines day.

-Sirus'

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37.8K 918 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛
71.7K 2.7K 44
"We have to fight together in order to survive"
675 13 26
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝗒𝗆𝗉𝗁 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗒𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗇𝗑 𝖬𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅...
Good Girl Samone Lovee द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

1.4K 91 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.