First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

61

967 18 6
By kindastupidkindanot

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Your heart is beating abnormally fast dork." She muttered then giggle and hide her face against my chest and her forearms.

"Your fault nerdy." I groaned while I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and she giggle again.

"Did I satisfy your drunk self last night with my honest answer boyfriend?" she asked cheekily then look up to me causing me to laugh "The most honest answer that I've ever heard from you girlfriend, I'm very satisfied but you nearly gave me a heart attack though." I said while laughing making her laugh too.

I tugged her up then pull her nape down with my right hand and crash my lips against her passionately with her forearms over my chest and my left arm around her exposed waist while running my thumb gently in circles against her soft skin.

"Oh fuck! I told you! We should have knock the door first bitch!" I heard Liam yelled in horror making us both stop and turn to the door showing Reese and Liam who are staring at us in wide eyes.

"Don't you even know what the word 'privacy' means?" I groaned in annoyance but still didn't let go of Tori "The whole gang is downstairs at the backyard and we bring food, I have spare keys remember?" Reese said smugly then raised her keys.

I flipped her off with my right middle finger then rolled over and trapped Tori down to the bed, I hover above her making her squirmed and I pinned her wrist above her head and her eyes widen.

I winked at her cheekily to play along making her smirk deviously then raised her eyebrows for me to carry on, I crashed my lips against hers roughly and a moan rattled from my throat without giving any fuck about them watching us.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I heard Reese yelled in horror making me chuckle then I trailed my lips down to Tori's jugular and sucked her skin making her moan loudly.

She suddenly push me away making me groan over the lost of contact then put on her glasses and she walk her way to them without giving a care even if she's only wearing her bra top and fitted jean shorts, she stopped in front of Reese then snatched the spare keys away from her hands.

"Now you don't have the keys! Tahdah!" she cheered childishly making Reese's jaw dropped while Liam and I laugh hysterically, she throw it to me while I catch it swiftly with my right hand and put it inside her drawer.

"If you wanna do what we were about to do, that's the other room. I don't have any condoms here though, do you have one there babe?" She asked me smugly then crossed her arms making them stare at her in horror.

I smirked then grab my wallet from my pocket and grab one of the silver foil that I've been keeping since the day I babysit her then walk my way to Liam.

"I bought this at the convenience store the day that I've decided to babysit her since I was hoping for something to happen so bad and it really did, but she's on pill making it a whole lot fun and extreme so technically I don't need this really." I said honestly and bluntly then grab Li's right hand and gave it to him causing him to jaw dropped and his eyes widen while blushing.

"Hope it fits you well and be careful not to tear it mate, I hope you like strawberry flavor bitch." I said cheekily then smirked evilly while both of them were frozen and blushing on their spots with their jaws dropped in horror, I push them both out and slammed the door shut and locked it.

Tori and I burst into fits of laughter while we were both leaning against the door.

"Are you serious about the reason behind that condom?!" She asked in disbelief making me laugh even more "Yes, I was really hoping for it you know!" I said defensively earning a slap on my chest while both of us were laughing hysterically.

I grab her left forearm and tugged her close in front of me then throw her arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her waist securely while I'm leaning my back against the door.

"I know something will happen, it all started when you push me at the back stage twice and nearly kissed me. I know I wouldn't be able to keep myself calm and collected around you, you're a torture." I said honestly making her laugh even more while I frown and pout.

"Hey! Don't laugh!" I whined while she's laughing nonstop, I raised my eyebrows then spanked her right cheek bum causing her to gasp in shock.

She looked up to me and stared at me in disbelief, I just smirked at her deviously and tighten my grip around her and switch our place making her groan when her back hits the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she whined making me raised my eyebrows at her and bit my lower lip, she started to breath heavily and bow down trying to block her face.

"Damn it Harry! Stop biting you lips!" she complained then cover my lips with her right hand causing me to laugh, I raised her body up effortlessly making her automatically wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms wrapped around my neck again.

"Why baby girl?" I asked her cheekily, she groan then hide her face against the right crook of my neck making me laugh again with my arms holding her thighs securely.

I open the door and walked out without putting her down, she giggles then kissed my right cheek and started to pepper my face with kisses making me chuckle and peck on her lips.

She stuck her tongue out then snuggle her face against the right crook of my neck again, she started to whisper-singing the song 'Sunshine And City Lights by Greyson Chance' while I continue to walked downstairs carefully.

Once we reached the ground floor, I walk my way to the kitchen and noticed that there are 7 bags of food over the island.

I snatched the first bag with a bucket of fried chicken wings, box of sour cream potato fries, and box of baked macaroni, I grab a pack of mint candy, two forks and bottles of water then exited the kitchen and sauntered my way back upstairs.

"Did you take your medicines earlier?" I asked her "Yes sir! It's on my routine you know." She said then giggle "Good girl." I said playfully then kissed her cheek making her squirm and laugh.

"Aren't we going to hang out with them there?" she asked with confusion "No." I said sternly "Why?" she asked again "Because Reese and Liam ruined the moment!" I huffed childishly causing her laugh again.

I entered back to her room and kick the door shut and lock it, I walk my way to the couch and place the bag above the coffee table while she hopped off then launched down to the couch.

I grab the remote and open the huge flat screen telly in front of us and scan the films from the drawer, my jaw dropped in amusement when I saw a familiar covers of disks and pick it up then turned to her.

"It's so nice to know that you have a complete collection of our albums and a copy of 'This Is Us' film." I said cheekily and show it all to her making her blush and her eyes widen.

"T-that's not m-mine! Oh my God." She groaned then threw her face against the pillow causing me to burst into fits of laughter.

"How come it's here if this isn't yours? Care to enlighten it for me sweetheart?" I asked her teasingly, she fisted the pillow and throw it to me making it hit my face while I laugh again then put it all back to its previous spot.

"I bought those all because I wanna hear it! But Gin is the one who owns those! I have no idea why did my mum stack all of that there!" she said defensively while blushing even more and palmed her face.

I chuckled then sit down to the left spot beside her and just switch it to random channel then turn off the lights letting the light coming from the windows, I turned her and observed her carefully.

She's sitting with her eyebrows furrowed from her thick black rim glasses, her legs were crossed and her arms crossed and her cheeks were still tinted in crimson red.

"Why are you blushing baby girl?" I asked her teasingly making her groan while I bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing, she stare up to me but frown and look away.

"Hey, don't look away from me." I muttered then grab her chin gently and make her look back to me, she swatted my hand away and pout.

I chuckled then pull her nape with my right hand and crashed my lips against hers sweetly, she giggled against my lips adorably causing me to groan and smile against hers.

I growled in frustration when someone knocked the door furiously, I peck on her lips and open my eyes. I stood up then walked my way to the door and open it slightly revealing Louis, Zayn and Niall, I throw them a death glare making their eyes widen.

"First, Reese and Liam! Now the three of you?! I'm still pissed at you three for dragging me all the way to the bar last night! I'm so fucking annoyed at the fact that all of you were here without any warning! Me and my girl were in the middle of our alone time together but you keeps on interrupting us! I swear I'm going to kick you all out if you ever disturb us again!" I growled making their jaws dropped in amusement.

I slammed the door shut and locked it again, I turned to Tori who were already laid down the bed without her glasses while cuddling up with a pillow and her eyes close.

I walked back to her and lay down beside her, I pull the pillow away from her and replaced it with myself then cuddle up with her making her giggle with her eyes still close.

I glanced at the clock above the nightstand and noticed that it's already 10:47 in the morning.

"I saw some tweets about you earlier today before you even wake up." She whispered then open her eyes and look up to me.

"They said you're a cheater because they saw you last night with a group of girls." She continued then chuckled making me frown "You know I wouldn't dare to fuck this up." I muttered while I feel my chest starting to tighten.

"I know." She whispered softly, I sighed in relief then she looked up to me and run her right fingertip over my jaw line.

"Mum called me earlier and she's worried about us because of that issue, I asked her if she believes that." She whispered again then trailed her finger down to my neck and left shoulder blade sending goosebumps and shivers run down my spine making me gulped and breathes heavily.

"She said she don't, I explained everything and assure her that were okay." She said then giggles and traced my '17BLACK' tattoo with her finger.

"Everyone think that it's James Bond's lucky gamble, but it's actually your birthday and your favorite color." I whispered making her chuckle "I want a tattoo too, but I'm terrified with needles and alcohol." She said honestly making me laugh while she looked up to me and pout.

"Let's just buy you a peel off henna tattoo." I said causing her to giggle and nodded her head in agreement "What do you want to tattoo though?" I asked her, she shrugged then hung her right legs over my torso.

"I think I want a pizza slice tattoo." She said seriously making me laugh again while she frowned at me and pout "Man I'm serious, or maybe a gummy bear tattoo. Oh! A unicorn emoji will do!" she said like it's a smart idea then giggle adorably and shrugged.

She get up then walk her way to the couch and sit down, I followed her and sit over her left side. We started to eat the food from the coffee table while watching a gossip channel and leaning against the couch lazily.

"The One Direction boys were out last night in the club at Beverly Hills with their friends last night, here's a picture of Harry Styles with Liam Payne on his left side sitting on the corner while the three other boys were partying with their other friends." The female host said then showed a picture of me and Liam talking seriously over the corner while drinking.

"And there's a video of Harry who punched one of their friend making him knocked down the floor while his band mates stopped him, they said that the guy made a joke about Styles' cheating over his current girlfriend Tori Mckenzie who were seen out on a shopping date yesterday with Perrie Edwards, Lottie Tomlinson, Eleanor Calder and Reese Evans who are her cousin and being seen with Liam Payne this past few days." The host continued.

My jaw dropped in horror when a video of me and one of Louis' friend when I punched him on face making him knocked down the floor showed up and the host explaining what happened.

"Oh my God, I swear I have no idea that it's that bad." I said in horror then turned to Tori, her mouth were hung agape while staring intently over the telly and breathing heavily.

"That must be one hell of a painful punch." She said in amusement then started to laugh making me sighed in relief then just turn off the telly and we both finish eating.

After we finish it all, we popped some mint candies in our mouths and she placed all the thrash inside the plastic bag. She stood up and entered her closet while I walk my way to the bathroom and throw the plastic bag inside the bin, I walked out and go across the walk in closet and entered.

I sit above the vanity table while she's scanning her drawer and a song 'Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer' playing on her phone.

I wonder my eyes around her walk in closet and noticed that the photo album with a logo of 'Universal Studios Hollywood' printed on it, I grab it then open it and saw our pictures there, I continue to scan it until she sit beside me.

"Let's go downstairs and be nice to them." She said jokingly making me chuckle, I put down the album and look up to her "Are you planning to kill me woman?!" I groan causing her to laugh while I eyed her up and down.

She's now wearing a black Calvin Klein laced triangle bra, with her black low waist jogger pants showing the waistband of her matching knickers and her midriff perfectly and black Flip Flops.

"This is much more comfortable than jean shorts and high neck top." She said defensively "I'm not referring to your pants, I'm only talking about your top!" I groaned then palmed my face making her laugh even more "You're walking around half naked dork, I'm just doing this so were equal." She said cheekily then hopped off of the table.

She turn off her phone then slipped it inside her pocket and walked out while I followed her, she was about to open the door when I grab her waist and spin her around making her squirm and faced me.

"Can't we just stay here all day?" I asked then pulled out a puppy dog face, she groaned in defeat then palmed her face causing me to bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing.

She look up to my lips and back to my eyes with her pupils starting to blown widely, she hold my shoulders and lean over my right ear making my breath hitch.

"Stop biting your lower lip, seeing you half naked around my house is enough already. That's a huge turn on to me so just stop, that's a fucking torture baby." She whispered then look lean away and pulled my lower lip out, she push me away slightly and walk her way back to the bed then kick off her slippers then take off her glasses and untie her hair.

She lay down to her usual spot and tugged the pillow then cuddle with it, I groan then walk my way to her and lay down to my spot.

I pull the pillow away from her then pull her against my chest with her head over my right bicep and my left arm around her bare waist.

"I woke up around 5 in the morning, I only have 3 hours of sleep since we both slept last night around 2 in the morning." She muttered then snuggled closer with her right arms around my torso.

"Why did you wake up that early?" I whispered asking her "It's part of my routine to wake up early." She whispered then sighed deeply "Just sleep baby girl." I whispered then played with her hair gently and rest my lips against her forehead.

I started to hum one of our songs 'Little Things' making her chuckled exhaustedly and started to breathe deeply.

After I finish humming the song, I look down to her and notice that she's already sleeping peacefully. I smile then gently peck on her lips, I replace my arm with a pillow and grab the other pillow and gently slipped it between us.

I sit up then grab the blanket and place it up to her shoulders, I stood up then slipped on my slippers and sauntered my way out.

I close the door gently then walk my way downstairs, I noticed that Gem, Reese, El, Perrie and Lottie were sprawled across the couch and floor of the living room while watching 'The Notebook' on the telly.

"No offense but why are you all here?" I asked them making them look up to me and shrugged in unison.

"We invited Tori earlier to hangout with us at the hotel earlier today, she said she wouldn't be able to go because of you. So here we are, Lou is the one who actually suggested for us to go here." Lottie said defensively then shrugged and continue watching.

"Where's baby girl?" Gem asked with a frown "Sleeping, she only got 3 hours of sleep since I went home drunk around ungodly hours and she choose to help me out rather than her sleep." I groan palming my face and sighed deeply the crossed my arms.

"Oh really?" Reese asked sarcastically making me turn to her and raised my eyebrows "Hey there Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter Cup! Did you and Liam use it? I hope you clean up the room that you occupied." I said jokingly earning a death glare from her while she's blushing.

"I will seriously hide Tori away from you all the way at Barcelona in a heartbeat if you didn't stop slaying everything else you dick!" she yelled in annoyance then throw me the pillow but I catch it swiftly while laughing.

"What the fuck is happening here?" Liam asked entering the living room from the backyard door "Did you use it bro?" I asked her cheekily making his eyes widen in horror while blushing.

"After I sent you home in one piece, you're going to ask me that?! Shame on you!" he said in disbelief causing me to laugh even more.

"Hey, what's happening?" Gem asked sternly "Well, we caught your dear brother making out with your dear non blood related baby sister earlier today because that bitch beside you open the door without knocking!" Liam said then smirked at me but I just smirk in return.

"Where's my super awesome sister?" Chase asked suddenly out of nowhere and hung his left arm around my neck looking for Tori "Sleeping upstairs." I said then shrugged.

"Okay, back to the topic. Did you use it Li?" I asked her cheekily making him roll his eyes "What did he use?" Chase asked making Liam and Reese blush even more.

"Me and my girl were having a serious conversation, I just kissed her but Li and Reese suddenly barge in without knocking the door. They misinterpret what we're doing, so T and I made a joke about it." I said coolly while the two of them were staring at me in disbelief.

"What? Stop letting your dirty thoughts take over your minds! And this is her house, I stay here too so deal with whatever the hell we were doing!" I said defensively then walk my way out of the living room and go inside the kitchen to grab a drink.

I walk my way to the couch on the corner while Liam sat beside me.

"Did you tell her about our flight this coming Sunday?" he asked whispering making my heart dropped, I shook my head 'no' then groan in frustration.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 45.8K 34
Eileen Mae Montgomery, better known as El has been working for the Gucci special designs team for two years now. It's her dream job, but theres one t...
94.8K 1.5K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
418K 2K 10
"You can call me when you're lonely. I'll be your temporary fix." Those were the words that he said to me and it was plain simple, he wanted nothing...
324 0 23
A few snippets so far: I felt naked in front of him. He's stripped me bare, pulled back my flesh, cracked open my rib cage to literally have my heart...