First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

60

1K 18 7
By kindastupidkindanot

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I frown when I feel that I'm now hugging a fluffy pillow, I open my eyes and tried to adjust my sight.

I sit up and groaned when my head started to pound furiously, I lean my back against the headboard and noticed that I'm now all alone in the room.

Tori suddenly walked in with a black table tray, she shrugged at me then sauntered her way carefully to me.

She's now wearing black laced high neck bra top showing her midriff and shoulder blades perfectly, black ripped high waist jean shorts, plain white over the knee high socks and black Toms with her cross necklace hanging around her neck and her bracelet still on her wrist.

Her wet golden brown hair is tied up in a usual high messy bun and her glasses were on.

She carefully put the tray down then sighed stare at me and glare "I hate balancing trays." She muttered making me chuckle lowly and look down at the tray with a plate of truffles, waffles, glass of apple juice, glass of water and pain reliever.

"Chocolates can boost your mood from your hangover, if you want you can drink the pain reliever first. Go finish it all, I've been through a lot just to drag that evil tray here." She muttered exaggeratedly causing me to chuckle again.

"Good morning." She greeted whispering then pecked on my lips making me smile "Good morning baby." I greeted back causing her to chuckle.

She stood up and sauntered her way to the door through the balcony, I sighed then take the medicine and started to eat.

Once I'm done and feel okay, I grab the tray and stand up. I exited her room and go straight downstairs in the kitchen, I put the dishes inside the dishwasher and place the tray back next to the cupboard.

I sauntered my way upstairs to my room and decided to take a bath and stuff then change in a pair of gray Calvin Klein boxers, black jogger pants and my black slippers on.

I grab my phone, wallet and keys then slipped it inside my pocket, I walked out then go across her room and spotted her laying down the bed with her arms crossed and her glasses above the nightstand.

I walk my way to her then kicked my slippers off and lay beside her, she turned to me with a frown then poked my right cheek making me chuckle then tugged her close above my chest with my arms around her bare waist.

"It's only 7:58 in Monday morning and I have nothing to do." She groaned and rest head against my chest lazily causing me to chuckle again "Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" I asked her then she hummed 'yes'.

"I rarely interact with other female species, and they're cool." She muttered then giggled "They invited me to go to their hotel room earlier but of course I made up a reasonable excuse about you being drunk last night and needs a company, I insisted because I'm too lazy to go out and my new clothes were so comfy." She said childishly making me laugh.

"So comfy but too sexy for me." I said then push a few strands of her hair away from her face "No it's not, it's just so comfy because it doesn't have and wires like my usual bras. I bought different colors of this yesterday, we spend my unused shopping cards like a bosses." She muttered smugly causing me laugh.

"I painted my nails in an ombre rainbow colors! Look!" She said childishly and showed me her rainbow colored nails "It suits you well unicorn girl." I said then chuckled making her giggle and nodded her head 'yes' in agreement.

She suddenly hiccups and gagged then stood up and run her way to the bathroom, I frowned then immediately followed her before she even lock herself again.

She threw up over the sink with white bubbly substance while breathing heavily, I rush to her side and open the faucet and caress her arms.

She groan then washed her face then rinse some water and brush her teeth, once she's done she close the faucet and turn to me.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at her, she frowned then shrugged.

"Man, that was my gastritis. It usually happens after my medications, no need to stare at me that way." She said then chuckled "Are you sure?" I asked her with a frown suspiciously.

"What? You think I'm pregnant? No way, they wouldn't prescribe me a higher dose of medicines if I do and I'm on pills dork." She said while staring at me in horror.

"Geez, I really thought I was going to be a father." I groan jokingly with a slight disappointment then pout earning a punch from her over my right biceps making me laugh.

"You dork!" she yelled in horror then walked out of the room making me laugh while I followed her, I grab her waist and turn her to me making her squirmed.

I crash my lips against her passionately then lead her to the bed and push her down causing her to squealed, I chuckled then hover above her and pin her wrist above her head against the bed.

"Let's practice making babies." I said jokingly making her eyes widen in horror while I laugh at her reaction.

"That's the most horrible phrase that I've ever heard!" she squirmed while trying to free out of my grip, I lean over her right ear then smirked when I feel her breathing heavily.

"Okay, I'll rephrase it. Let's have a morning sex baby, I've been craving for you last night but you insisted so gotta make it up for that." I muttered darkly over her ear then crashed lips against her roughly making her groan.

Once she's already relaxed, I let go of her wrist then pin her waist down while she automatically wrapped her arms around my neck.

I lean away and stare straight to her eyes with her pupils blown widely making me smirk deviously at her.

I tugged her bra top off then unbutton her shorts and take it off of her eagerly along with her knickers and socks.

I throw it down then tugged my pants down along with my boxers down the floor, I groan when my throbbing member slapped up against my stomach causing her to laugh.

"Stop laughing gorgeous." I muttered then positioned myself and pushed my hardened self into her tight and warm dripping entrance gently without any warning making her gasped and gripped my shoulders while I groan loudly.

I grind my hips against her deep causing her to moan and arch her back then dig the tips of her nails against my skin, I stopped and keep still making her whimper while breathing heavily.

She attempted to move but I pinned her down against the bed to stop her from moving.

"Haz! Don't do this to me!" she whined in frustration making me chuckled darkly.

"Beg for it." I said deviously then smirked causing her eyes to widen, I thrust hard then stopped again making her yelp and bit her lower lip.

"So I'm gonna do this my way then?" I asked her while breathing heavily with my eyebrows raise, she was about to say something when I thrust my hips harder and deeper then stopped causing her to whimper loudly.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" she yelled in annoyance and with obvious pleasure.

"I'm craving for you so fucking bad! What else?!" I growled at her darkly then started to move my hips passionately slow making me groan while she moaned, gripping my shoulders tight.

I ducked down and sucked her left perked up nipples hungrily and played it with my tongue, she throw her head back and moan in pleasure.

I trailed my lips to her right then did the same and grind my hips harshly making her legs wrapped around my torso tightly while shaking vulnerably and the sound of our slapping skin and steamy tension in the air surrounding the room.

I gasped when she clenched her walls repeatedly and squeezing me inside tightly, I throw my head back in pleasure then move deeper and faster causing her to moan louder.

"T-that feels s-so g-goo-d baby, S-so tight f-for me." I groaned then crash my lips against her passionately then grind my hips harshly deep making her scream against my lips and whimper.

I stopped then keep still, she groaned in frustration making me chuckle darkly "Stop doing this to me Harry! You are starting to get mean again!" she whimpered weakly.

"I'm not mean, just a bit." I muttered and started to thrust deeper, harder and mercilessly faster making her gasped for air.

I feel her clenched her walls even more signaling that she's close causing me to growled, I stopped then pulled out of her forcefully making her whined.

"You're so gonna love what I'm going to do to you next." I said darkly then smirked deviously and pushed her with her back facing me and her knees against the bed making her gasped, I position myself and push in again harshly causing us to both moan loudly.

I wrapped my right arm around her waist securely with my left forearm supporting my upper body from the bed then started to move deeper than ever before making her scream against the bed while gripping the sheets tightly.

"Y-you love it d-deep ri-ght?" I growled darkly over her left ear then push harder and deeper causing her to whimper and moan repeatedly.

"Yes! F-fuck! S-so big f-for m-me, A-again!" She moaned loudly and demandingly making me smirk and stop.

"Beg for it baby." I groan darkly making her whine "Please!" she whined then tried to move closer but I keep her still.

"Please what?" I growled asking her while breathing heavily "Fuck me till I couldn't handle it! Please!" she whimpered pleadingly as I feel her throbbing and her body begging for more.

"Very well my queen." I whispered then obeyed her, I grind against her deeper and hitting her spot mercilessly causing a muffled screams and whimpers of my name escape from her lips against the bed.

I crashed my lips over her nape and pepper it with open mouth kisses, I feel her clenched so tight and her body shook weakly making me gasped.

"You're obviously enjoying this, am I right?" I groaned smugly making her hummed in agreement.

"Come on babe, I know you can do so much better than this." She whispered deviously and challengingly, I growled at her then tighten my grip around her and push myself fully in inside her and grind my hips hard causing her to moan.

I thrust my hips deeper mercilessly and hit her spot repeatedly making her scream, I feel my stomach tighten and a heat building at the pit of my lower abdomen while my body tensed signaling that I'm close.

"You want it so much better baby girl? Sure." I growled then grab both of her wrists with my left hand and pin it both above her head making her upper body pushed down against the bed firmly.

I pushed myself inside her even more and grind my hips deeper than deeper nonstop while hitting every single spots of her inside, I snaked my right hand over her core and rub her clit harshly making her squirm and whimper in too much pleasure.

"H-haz, I-I'm s-so f-fuck-ing c-close." She whimpered while I continue my merciless assault to her causing her to yelp when I push harder and deeper.

"S-scream my n-name sweetheart, l-let me know h-how much I-I make you f-feel so f-fucking goo-d." I growled then pinched her clit hard and bit her skin slightly while hitting her spot repeatedly making her clenched her walls even more and her legs shake.

"Harry!" she screamed and squirted over my cock with her core throbbing so bad and her walls squeezing the hell out of me making me scream and throw my head back then grind my hips against her harshly.

"Tori!" I screamed in a raspy voice then cum inside her and thrust my hips sloppily while riding our high.

I pulled myself out of her gently making her moan lowly, I chuckled shakily then collapsed beside her while catching our breaths.

I closed my eyes for a minute then I heard a shuffling sound then she lay back down.

I sit up then carry her in a bridal style then lead us in the bathroom, I hopped in the black Jacuzzi on the corner.

She pressed the switch on the wall and a clean warm water from the sides filled in, she shrugged then sat down beside me and grabbed a blue bath bombs and throw it over the water.

"You're gonna smell like a bubble gum all day." She said then giggled as I smell a strong bubble gum scent lingering from the sky blue bubbly and sparkly water causing me to groan.

"Oh Lord." I muttered in defeat making her laugh "I bought that yesterday, It comes with pink cotton candy, yellow lemon, green mint, red apple, orange orange and rainbow gummy bears scented bath bombs. I thought that's pretty cool so I bought it." She explained then grinned innocently causing me to chuckle in amusement.

After we're done taking a bath, I helped her out then carry her in a bridal style and walked out of the bathroom.

I put my boxers, jogger pants and socks back on then helped her dressing up with her previous clothes, I clean all the mess we made then sit beside her.

I tugged her against my bare chest and lean my back over the headboard while combing her hair to dry.

"What do you want for lunch later baby?" I asked her gently "Anything, as long as it's not as poisonous like the ones in the hospital." She muttered making me chuckle, I twisted her hair up carefully then form it in a high messy bun and tied it with her hair tie from the nightstand.

"I'm going to take the exam on Saturday morning till noon, that's the showing of your film right?" she said then look up to me and pout making me groan "El, Lottie and Perrie said I can just follow you there in the theater since I would be probably done after lunch." She said then chuckle, I sighed then peck on her lips and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"If you want I can just wait for you at the uni then we can both drive there, it's not really that that big deal. We're going to disguise as a civilians anyway, and we need to be there around 3 in the afternoon, what do you think?" I suggested, she shrugged then crinkle her nose adorably.

"As long as the management won't be mad." She said making me chuckle "They wouldn't, I talked to Paul about that last night. He said as long as we can go on time, they seriously wanted us to go together." I said then shrugged.

"Why? I don't really understand their point." She muttered, I sighed then rested my head back against the right crook of her neck.

"Most of our fans love seeing us together, because it's way too obvious that we're together for real and not just some publicity stunt. And the management thinks it helps me to clean my fake fucked up image of being a manwhore and playboy in the group, I swear I'm not using you or something." I explained then she hummed and chuckled.

My phone rings making me frown then grab it from my pocket and saw Louis' caller I.D. making me groan and answer it, I put the speaker on and waited for him to speak up.

"Did you enjoy finishing all the drinks and just sit like a lost kindergarten alone last night with Li?" he asked joking making me snorted.

"I didn't enjoy that stupid party! I told you I'd rather go home than be surrounded by girls trying to seduce and flirt with me!" I yelled in annoyance

"You should have just drive home if you didn't want to mofo." He said then chuckled making my jaw dropped in disbelief.

"I was literally begging for you and Niall to let me be but you didn't fucking listen and forced me inside that club!" I growled as I heard him gasped exaggeratedly and the lads were laughing on the background.

"You did not just growl at me Hazza bear!" he yelled dramatically making Tori burst into fits of laughter.

'Oh go fuck yourself!" I boomed in frustration then heard them laughing over the line, I ended the call and slipped my phone back inside my pocket.

Tori laugh then slapped my right thigh causing me to groan "Fascinating." She muttered "He called me a lost kindergarten! What the fuck?!" I said defensively making her burst into fits of laughter even more.

"You're not kindergarten." She said then shrugged "You're a toddler." She muttered then laugh even more, I groaned then launched us both down the bed making her squirmed while laughing.

"What did you do to the club last night?" she asked then turned to me with her eyebrows furrowed, I groaned then hung my left leg over her side securely causing her to chuckle.

"Lou, Z and Nialler dragged me and Li all the way to the club after our shooting around 9:30 or something in the evening, we met some of our friends there." I said then she hummed for me to continue.

"I told them that I need to go home already, because you'll probably be home in an hour or two because I saw a stolen pictures of you with the girls eating at the McDonalds from Twitter." I said then pulled her up above me and her head to my chest making her squirm and giggle adorably.

"I don't have any ride except for the van that we used to send us to the location of our shoot and all the way to the bar, So I just sit on the corner with Liam. He told me he doesn't wanna do something stupid, he's afraid to fuck up because of Reese. I understand him though, that's why we just stayed there and talked about stuffs while drinking." I said then sighed, she nodded then crossed her arms over my chest and rested her chin over while listening and staring to me.

"I remembered that there's a group of girls who approached us and one of them spilled her rum all over my shirt and acted like it was just an accident." I muttered as I feel myself tensed and afraid to her next reaction but she just hummed and chuckled with her eyebrows raised.

"They tried to seduce and flirt with me and Liam but we insisted and told them that we aren't interested and we're both taken already." I explained defensively and honestly then she giggles making me sighed in relief.

"They said bad stuffs about me and you and that made me furious, I entered the V.I.P. room with Liam then we stayed in away from them. Some of our friends were teasing me about giving in and joking about me going to become a cheater in a minute, I nearly made a scene there but I tried my hardest not to and Li calm me down." I said making her frown.

"I begged for Louis to let me be but he keeps on insisting because he have the keys with him and our friends keeps on stopping me and Li, They said they wanted to test me how loyal am I to you and who am I going to use to cheat over you and that made me punch the lad who told that and make him knocked down the floor in seconds but I couldn't remember who because it's pretty blinding there." I said guiltily and showed her my right bruised knuckle, her jaw dropped in horror and stared at me wildly.

"Now that figures why because you couldn't remember where you get that bruise last night! You should have kick him down man, one punch isn't enough. Why are you so nice?" she groaned in a serious tone making me burst into fits of laughter

"I told Liam to look after me and don't let any other girls go near me except for you." I continued, she chuckled then bit her lower lip to stop herself.

"I just drink everything that the bartender served till I started to hallucinate like an idiot and all I could think is to get the hell out, go home in one piece without any stupidity and mistakes and see you. I told Liam to send me back home to you. Then after that I passed out then wake up in the living room, everything is messed up, I feel so lost and I couldn't function normally." I said making her laugh.

"The only thing that is clear to me is when you said that I'm home and that made me calm down and bring me back to normal, I usually break down whenever I'm drunk. Did I breakdown last night?" I asked then she hummed and nodded her head 'yes' while running her index finger over my exposed collarbones.

"You're so funny when you're drunk, you asked me if something happened to us because you think you just see me as me and I'm not me. You are one hell of a complicated drinker, you even told me that my boyfriend is so lucky because I'm so nice and as beautiful as your girlfriend then asked me who my boyfriend is." She muttered then giggles making me frown and chuckle.

"I said my boyfriend is Harry Styles, you literally called yourself weird and dorky! You even called your own band funny and weird! You asked me what I like about my boyfriend! You're impossible!" she said then burst into fits of laughter, I pout then poke her side making her squirmed.

"What did you answer?" I asked her, she shrugged and continue to wonder her finger tip up to my jaw line and over the bridge of my nose.

She look up to me and run her finger tip up to the tip of my nose making me crinkle my nose and bit my lower lip, she giggled adorably then look down to my lips and pull my lower lip out and run her finger tip gently over it and look up straight to my eyes.

"I'm in love with him, I love everything about him. Every little things and gestures he do is what makes me love him even more." She said softly then smile while biting her lower lip making my heart beating abnormally fast because of her words and movement.

The gold flecks around her hazel green orbs were sparkling and her cheeks were tinted in a crimson red causing me to chuckle and caress her cheek with my right hand.

"Your heart is beating abnormally fast dork." She muttered then giggles and hide her face against my chest and her forearms.

"Your fault nerdy." I groaned while I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and she giggle again.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.2K 51
* Book 1 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015. * "A lump or swelling in either of your armpits, which is what you found of cours...
6M 115K 45
please don't comment crap on this story, I made it when I was very young and clueless. I understand it sucks and it's gross. // "You're nobody impo...
1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
111K 4.6K 149
THIS IS ANNA & ANNA 2- Now, everyone can listen! ~~~~~ ANNA: When she is fourteen, her family moves to Holmes Chapel and Anna forms an immediate bond...