I Will Do Anything (A Harry S...

By wisexjbb

Ana Parker finds something strange creeping back into her mind. She's not wanting the horrid memories of her... More

I Will Do Anything (A Harry Styles Fanfic) - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chpater 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Note

Chapter 19

1.5K 50 0
By wisexjbb

•Ana's Pov•

I looked back at the door frame to see my mom, my dad and a drunk Harry staring me down.

Harry's lips formed a small smirk before eyeing me up and down.

Chads arm snaked around my waist so my back was pressed firmly against his chest.

"Who is this?!" My mom yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Yeah... And what's wrong with his face?" Chad muttered under his breath.

I gulped hard before placing a strand of hair behind my ear. I didn't want to answer so I quickly got out of chads grip and walked towards my mom. "Can I talk to you?" I looked at Harry who was still smirking at me. "Alone?" I added.

"Fine." My mom agreed and we walked into her bedroom. I closed the door behind me and slowly faced her.

She was sitting on the edge of her maroon bed set and had her hands folded tightly. "Now speak." She demanded and glared at me.

"That boy was Harry. He's my new intern. We work together. Where did you find him?" I asked as quickly as I could so I could get it over with.

"Your father and I found him in the alley next to the house. He was mumbling your name and a few cuss words. He began saying chads name and did the same thing. Before I could step any closer to him. He threw a liquor bottle at the brick wall. Care to explain why he was saying those things?" She asked and was standing up from her bed and towering over me from her 6 inch light pink heels.

"Harry was mumbling the things about me because--" I was cut off by a familiar husky British accent behind me.

"We kissed, she ran off, I came back and her boyfriend came in. I got jealous and got drunk. I'm really sorry for my behavior and my actions Mrs. Parker. It won't happen again." Harry said and flashed us a small grin.

"You kissed him?!" Chads voice filled the air behind Harry.

"Chad..." I pleaded and took a step closer to him. "He kissed me!"

"No, don't! I'm done. We're done." He said before grabbing his jacket from the couch and storming out of the house. The house shook when he slammed the door.

I gasped as I took in his words and back against the wall. It felt like the room was getting tighter around me as I slid down the wall speechless.

Why did Harry even have to enter my life!?

-Thanks for reading! Vote and comment what you think will happen next. Thanks again! :) :) :)

*Ginny*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
705K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.1M 36.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
191K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...