Butterfly

By pandajuliet

Hospital has been always the place I visited most. Attempting to commit suicide, I did every dangerous thing... More

One
Two
Three
Four.
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten.
eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen.
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Fifteen

1.2K 59 7
By pandajuliet

I walked towards the school ground, my heart starts beating like crazy for no reason. Probably because I'm scared something might happen to me, or maybe it's just my imaginations. But while fighting with my fear all by myself, Baekhyun holds my shoulder and I looked up to him. He smile, as if he's telling me that everything will be alright.

This time I choose to believe his words, somehow.

We walked to the classroom together, with every steps I take, people won't stop peeking at me, or sending stares that I don't want. But I knew something will happen, and it was right all along when Carla stepped in front of me again. Even though I didn't lift my head to look at her, I know she's wearing a wicked smile on her face.

Probably sending me words like, 'oh you're still here?'. 

I keep my head low, my eyes looked on the ground. "What do you want?" Baekhyun asked her in my place. "Ah, I was thinking that I should act nice and ask her about her mom."

"You must did something to deserve this." Her words echoed in my head, ringing. I hold my hands against each other tightly. "She's fine, thank you. Please leave." Baekhyun tried to walk passed her but she blocked him immediately. "I can't leave. I'm asking Hana, not you oppa."

She shifted her gaze on me, trying to leaned in and look at me closely, or might even try to whisper something to me again. But she failed when Baekhyun stepped in between us, shielding me with his hand from Carla. "She has nothing to say to you." He said, anger in his voice as he grabbed my hand and take me away from the evil queen of the school.

---

Carla looked at the figure of the two who just left, her face plastered with annoyance. Why did Baekhyun shielded her? She thought to herself. She failed today in targeting her victim. And that somehow drives her mad.

When she wants to leave the scene, she heard a female voice called out to her as she stopped in her track and turned around. Nayeon is standing there, her face calm but her eyes fierce like she's ready to attack her alive.

"Ah, Nayeon. Hello." Carla fake a smile as she faced her completely. She crossed her arms, looking down at Nayeon. Nayeon took a step forwards and glare at her. "What a nice fake smile you have there, Carla." She smile.

Carla heaved a disbelief laugh. "What were you trying to do? Targeting people?" Nayeon asked, her facial expression remains calm yet her eyes look cold towards the girl standing in front of her. "None of your business." Carla replied, like it's not a big deal.

Nayeon almost couldn't keep her cool, then she said, "It is my business. That's my friend you're targeting--"

"But this is not your school." Carla cut her off. Playing with her nails instead of looking at Nayeon on her face. Nayeon took a deep breath. "And this is not your school, either. These students are here to study, not to watch your victim targeting, or your drama."

She looked around her, and laughed. "They're afraid of me because they're weaker, and a nobody. They can't stop me."

"You lay so low by looking down on people who's weaker than you, I pity you." Nayeon fire back. Carla finally showed an angry face at Nayeon, making Nayeon satisfied that she finally breaks her shell. "But Baekhyun shielded her just now! Who knows they're dating? Aren't you guys mad?" She looked around at the students around us.

The students seem confused and looked at each other. "So what? It's their decision whether they're dating or not." One of the student, brown colour hair and shoulder length said. "Why should I be mad? I adore him as a cool looking person in this school. Plus, I already have someone I like." The other girl with a straight black hair said.

"But you guys adore him so much--!"

"Carla, you have to stop acting like this." The other student said at her, before entering her class. "To think that we're weaker than you, but we seem to have courage to fight back. Aren't you full of yourself?" A student with a braid said, her voice sounds pissed, her eyebrows furrowed, glaring at her before she leave for her class along with her other friends.

"What kind of drama is this." The other students left to their class.

Carla returned to look at Nayeon, her face becomes red, angry at her. "What did you do to them?" She raised her voice at Nayeon. The students that silently watching in the class thought to their own self, "She made a mistake raising her voice at Nayeon like that."

"I did nothing. I just found out they hate your guts in targeting my friend." Nayeon commented, leaving the scene. "Baekhyun already becomes her knight, and what are you? Her guardian?" Carla asked in pissed. 

"Her friend."

---

"Don't mind her too much." Baekhyun whispered to me. The teacher is still talking stuff that I can't bring myself to listen to. I've lose my concentration because of the 'nice' event that just happened by the hallway. And here, Baekhyun is comforting me, trying to calm me down even though my face is frowning.

I nodded, not even trying to reply him, I just feel like I don't want to talk today.

Baekhyun looked away for a moment before he focus his eyes on me again, "I'll treat you some french fries later," He said. "And some drinks, um, do you prefer coffee or juice?"

"Mister Byun, are you busier than me at the back right now?" The teacher's voice echoed across the classroom, gaining Baekhyun's and my attention back to the front. The students are looking at our way, some started to questioned their seatmates what we have done wrong. 

"It's nothing, Teac. Just, discussing some food." He showed his square smile at the female teacher that is standing in front of the class, the book on her hand, her face wearing a nonchalant look, not impressed by his cute smile.

"Oh, so, your food discussion is important than my class? Unfortunately, my class ain't talking about food," She said, closing the book, marking the page she stopped at beforehand. "You may go out now, and start your discussion for food."

"Ah, who's your food discussion partner? Is it you, Miss Kim?" She looked over at me, making me jumped in my seat for a while. "Then, you two can start your meeting outside. Now." She said, opening her book again and wait until we have walked out of class before she started her class again.

"You think your cute smile works on that teacher?" I asked him quietly, standing on the corridor.

"I thought it would work on her." He pouted, kicking the air with his foot. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "That's Miss Yoon Myeongjoo we're talking about,"

"She won't be sweep away with just a smile," I mumbled under my breath, Baekhyun still kicking the air with his foot. "Unless you have the smile of Teac Seo Daeyoung, that is." I took a deep breath and take my gaze away from the floor. "Is teacher Seo that handsome?"

I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowed, it almost touched. "Are you kidding me? He's very good-looking, gentleman. Along with Teacher Yoo Sijin." I explained to him. He nodded, "Ah, that famous teacher."

The door slide opened and revealed the strict Teacher Yoon, looking at us as if she's throwing daggers right into our face. "Low down your voice. Raise your hands." She commanded. She sounds like a soldier, she would be perfectly fits that role.

"What are you talking about now? Drinks? Do you want to run 30 laps outside?"

"We're talking about Teacher Seo." Baekhyun answered. My mouth wide open upon hearing his answer. Where did he gets his guts?

Teacher Yoon looked at us, she didn't reply anything, just standing there by the door frame and stare. "You crazy cow." I slowly mumbled under my breath, talking to Baekhyun without wanting to be heard by the pretty, yet scary teacher.

"I forgive you for now." She finally answered before walking back inside. "What?" I murmured, giving Baekhyun a confused look when he looked at me. He showed me a smile, raising his eyebrows up and down. "I managed to sweep her off her feet now. I know the tactics."

I finally smile at his comment, "Crazy." is the only thing I could think of.

----

I rub my head with my pastel purple coloured towel. I walked into the living room, the slippers rubbed against the floor and caused noises because I am too lazy to walk properly and dragged my feet instead. I reached for the remote control on the table and switch the television on.

A kdrama is playing on the channel I tuned in, a story about how her husband begged his father to let him to divorce his wife, and when she finally did, she lost her memories due to accident. Her husband suddenly wanted to be with her again even though he already has affair when she still has her memories.

He even followed her around and get jealous over her boyfriend.

"He should just give up." I mumbled under my breath, my eyes are still glued to the screen. My attention is disturbed when the doorbell suddenly rings, making me walked away from the living room and clicked on the button where it was located on the device where there's a screen that showed the people outside.

He's wearing a black cap and completely covered his face from the camera. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Jjajangmyeon delivery!"

"Jjajangmyeon?" i mumbled. "I didn't order jjajangmyeon. You might get the wrong address." I stated. "It is for this address. This delivery is from the person who takes care of you."

I scratched my head. Probably Taehyung?

I doubt it, but still walked towards the door. I grabbed the umbrella on the way to the door, just in case, for safety. I opened the door and peeked outside, the guy is looking down, still perfectly covered his face under the black cap of his. "Here's your jjajangmyeon." He said as he handed out the noodles, not even looking at me.

This is getting weird.

I observed him before I take the food from him, and I noticed he didn't bring the container where the workers used to put the noodles in, and I didn't saw any motorcycle. My heart started to beat fast. Instead of the metal container, he took the noodle out of a white plastic bag.

"Are you sure, your delivery is this address?"

"Yes, I am sure. Here's your jjajangmyeon." He handed it towards me again. "Who ordered this?" I questioned him, yet he didn't even bother to answer. Not even looking up at me.

I slowly hold out my hand to take the noodle from him when he suddenly grabbed my wrist with force. "What the--!" My voice suddenly rise, my other hand trying to grip firmly the umbrella that I grabbed before I opened the door.

The guy pulled me towards him, I didn't even managed to hit him with the umbrella. "I'll call the cops!" I shouted at him, trying to threaten him if he dare to makes another moves. He stopped, my face stopped right before his, a few inches away.

Don't tell me, he doesn't has eyes. I thought to myself, which is quite scary if that's the case.

He remained quiet, not moving or anything. Just the sound of his breathing can be heard. We remained silent all the time, I'm trying to pull my hand away but some force stopped me from doing so. My feet are like it was glued on the ground, making me unable to move.

I could hear my heart beats accelerates. "Your guardian didn't order this." He said.

"What?"

"Kkakung!" He lifted his face and looked at me, shouting right in front of my face. Making me screamed at the top of my lungs. Which laughter come after that from the guy in front of me.

My chest went up and down, my eyebrows furrowed even more. That guy keeps on laughing while holding his stomach. "What--"

"This is so hilarious!" He said in amusement. And turned out that suspicious guy is Byun Baekhyun. "Byun Baekhyun!" I screamed his name and hit him on the arms real hard, not giving him any mercy after what he had done.

"Do you think it's funny? It almost stop my heart from beating!" I stomped my foot on the ground, glaring at him. "I even hold on to a stupid umbrella which doesn't give me any help!" I shake the umbrella in front of him, and dropped it from his sight. 

"Okay, I get it. I bought some jjajangmyeon. Let's eat." He picked up the plastic bag from the ground and showed it to me. "You think I'll eat the jjajangmyeon you bought after you shocked me like that?" I crossed my arms, earning another laugh from him. "Okay, I get it. Sorry~" He apologized, including an aegyo in it.

"I haven't eat yet, and I'm planning to eat dinner with you." He smile. I heaved a sigh. "I'll let you go, this once!" I pointed my index finger at him, and walked into the house, with Baekhyun followed from behind. 

"This jjajagmyeon is really delicious!" He said, happily as he walked into my living room, comfortably. "I don't want to know."

"Because you just want to eat."

"Shut up." I said and took my noodle.

----

A/N: Took my few days to write one chapter wth. Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter, even though I am quite unsatisfied with it. Anyway, votes and comment! Love you guys!

And it's Baekhyun birthday yesterday! (It's 12:49 am rn). So, Happy Birthday to my most fav bias among all, Byun Baekhyun! ily <3 (I did wished him lot of times yesterday xD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...
2.1K 109 16
You are what they call a waste of space. You are what they say is worthless. Beaten for breathing, starved because you are like her, cut up because t...
276K 13.1K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
877K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...