Back For You (Harry Styles)

By AlliM11

{Book 1 - Completed} - Meet Amabel Walker, the girl who kept everyone else out, who put up walls to protect h... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Epilogue ~ Harry's P.O.V.

1.9K 59 3
By AlliM11

Epilogue ~ Harry's P.O.V.

*the epilogue of this story takes place during chapter 10 of Humane, the second book in my One Direction series.*

“Babe?” I call to Amabel when I walk in the door.

Can I just say how happy I am? Never thought I would say that, since I was so miserable and tired of being alone before I met her, but now I feel like I can do anything.

“Yes, I’m here,” she replies and walks into the room, looking stunningly gorgeous, as always.

I still can’t believe she came back to me. I would have rather die than loose her, and now that I have her back in my arms once again, I never plan on letting her go. We both made mistakes in this relationship, but it’s something we can both get through because we have each other and we’re made for one another. I refuse to believe anyone who says we’re got good together. I guess they’re right though—Amabel is too good for me. I don’t deserve her, but despite what the fans say—some are wonderful but others are just rude and that really pisses me off—she says that she’s going to love me unconditionally no matter what. When she said that I tried not to jump up and down with happiness.

Fuck, I love her so much. She makes me insane, but at the same time she makes me happier than I ever thought possible. Even when we fight—God knows we do that—I try to hide my smile because I love the way she tugs at her hair when she’s frustrated. I love the way she sticks her tongue out of her mouth slightly when she’s concentrating on something. She’s incredibly witty and the most sarcastic person I know. She makes me absolutely crazy, but I love her more than breathing.

“Hi,” I say, grinning like an idiot as she walks into my arms. I plant a soft kiss on her lips and smile into her blue eyes. That’s one of the many things I love about her; her eyes. And the way she says my name. She’s from England, like I am, but something about the way my name falls from her lips stirs something inside me.

“Did you want to grab some coffee?” Amabel asks and grabs my hand.

“Only if you come with me.”

“Of course I’m coming, silly. That’s why I asked.” She swats at my arm and I stop her, taking her hand in mine and kissing the back of her hand. She flushes. Even after almost a year and a half of being together, she still blushes all the time.

We drive to the coffee shop, and when we get there, being the amazing girlfriend that she is, Amabel orders our drinks and I look for a spot to sit, hopefully by the heater. Amabel is always complaining about how much she hates the cold, and that if we’re out someplace, it “shouldn’t be this cold.” I’m surprised when I run into Parker, the girl that Liam’s taken quite an interest in.

She’s all over the news, and Liam saw her at the concert before our break started. I can tell the Wolverhampton boy hasn’t stopped thinking about her, and I told the other lads not to say anything to him. “Parker?”

“H-Hey Harry.” She stutters.

I look around and see no one is with her. “Are you here alone?”

She shook her head, telling me she was. “Yeah. How’s it going?”

“Amazing,” I answered truthfully. Amabel appeared behind me then, taking my hand.

“Hi, I’m Amabel, Harry’s girlfriend.” She smiled, clutching my hand even tighter.            

“I know who you are!” Parker flushed, and stood up to shake Amabel’s hand. “You guys are so cute together. Sorry.”

I laughed. It was highly amusing to see her with wide eyes. “It’s fine. Want to come and sit with us?”

“Oh no,” she declined. “You guys are probably on a date and I don’t want to intrude—”

“I insist!” Amabel grabbed Parker’s hand and led her to a booth where we sat down. I threw an arm over Amabel’s shoulder, and she smiled at me, scooting closer to my chest. I kissed her temple.               “How’ve you been?” I asked the brown-haired girl.

“Fine. Just fine.”

“You’re okay right? I saw the news and I got worried. Harry told me everything that’s happened.” Amabel added, clearly concered.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thank you.”

“You’re not staying with him, right?” I took a drink of my tea, and I assumed she knew I was talking about Liam.

“No. I’m not.” Parker held her cup closer to herself. “But he’s offered many times.”

"Why haven’t you accepted?” Amabel asked, tilting her head. It was so adorable, and she brushed her hair from her face before I could do it myself.

"I…I don’t know. I just don’t want things to get complicated.” Parker countered. Liam was so worried about her, but he hardly knew her. It was something I had to get used to. He was so nice to everyone and it was weird asking Parker about one of my best mates.

I smirked. “Like how?” I shouldn’t have said that, for Amabel rammed her elbow to my ribs. I winced and rubbed them. That fucking hurt! She was always hurting people. Not really hurting them, but it was highly amusing when she hit Louis, whom she picked on the most.

“I’m not sure what you mean.” Amabel said slowly.

“No one has ever done that for me before. No one I hardly knew. It’s strange, and I would probably be a bother, and—”

“Trust me; even if you were to be a bother, Liam is too polite to say so.” I interjected. Amabel laughed and agreed. I shot her another smile. Since I met her, I’ve been smiling more. She just brings out the best in me. I love her so damn much.

“So should I? Stay with him?” When Parker said this, I could see the tables turning in her brown eyes. She wanted to stay with him, but she was scared. Don’t ask me how I got any of that. I just did.

We both nodded in understanding at Parker. “You don’t have to be afraid. You can trust Liam.” Amabel reassured the brunette.

Parker smiled. “I guess I’ll call him.”

Because I could, I kissed Amabel’s nose and then her cheek, causing her to laugh. That sweet, wonderful-sounding laugh. I could listen to it all day and not do anything else. She pressed her lips against mine quickly. Her kisses never lasted long enough. “I hope things work out for you, Parker.” She half-smiled and her blue eyes sparkled.   

“I-I don’t know if I can do this.” Parker stuttered, and I frowned. Why couldn’t she? Why was she even away from home in the first place? Liam seemed to care, and of course I did, too. But there was this special trait about him that was so caring.

“I know you can, Parker. Trust me.” I encouraged her.

She dialed and said, “Hello?”

*****

After Amabel and I dropped off Parker at Liam’s apartment —that was going to be interesting I’m sure— I drove us home to our place. We got it as soon as we could. I’m so grateful she’s here with us, and it’s even better that she’s studying at the closest Uni. I told her that she should stay home and study, but she insisted to come. I wasn’t going to say no to that, after all. I wanted to have her as close as possible.

On  another note, I see how Louis sulks less nowadays. Since his breakup with Eleanor he’d been upset, but Amabel helped him through it and now he’s smiling again. I have no clue what she did, but it worked.

“What should we do tonight?” I asked her, and sat down on the couch. She climbed onto my lap and snuggled into the crook of her neck. The smell of her hair filled my nose and I wrapped my arms around her. She was my other half, and I was hers.

“I just want to stay in. Can we just watch TV or something?” She batted her eyelashes and I knew I was done for. I couldn’t say no to her, and she knew it.

“Of course,” I kissed her quickly. “I’ll get a blanket.” The apartment was cold since it was so hot here in Miami. When I returned I covered us up and held her in my arms again.

Now I know what I was missing. I was missing her; not just someone. Before, I was alone and I hated it; all the images and rumors that were being thrown in my face. Yes, there’re more than usual now but I don’t care because have her. She’s always there for me, no matter what, and I can’t even use words to tell her how much she’s done for me, how much she means to me, how she filled the hole that was my heart.

She has her dark past—and now that I’m here, with her, I try to make her present and future as bright as possible. I’ll never leave her alone, because that’s not what she’s supposed to be; alone. She’s been alone too much in this world and I’ll try to make up for lost time as best I can for the time being. A thousand years will never be enough time to give her a fraction of what she’s given me. I tried to tell her this; but she said it was the other way around.

I think that’s why we’re so good for one another. We complete each other and we’re at a loss for the reason why. We like many different things, but when we find something we have in common, we can talk about it for hours, hell, sometimes even days. I rely on her as well, when I’m feeling whatever I am; I turn to my side and look for her. When she isn’t there I miss her presence, her touch, her kiss, even her smell. When we’re apart we communicate as much as possible, always calling or skyping. As soon as I can see her, we cherish every moment together. We’re stuck like glue, or magnets.

Looking back to the first time I met her in the snow with her screaming in my face about her wrecked car, I was immediately pulled to her. She was such a fortuitous part of my life when I realized how much she meant to me. Never would I have thought it was her. Now that I have her, I wouldn’t want anyone else. I don’t want anyone but her, my blonde, beautiful, funny, smart, messy, stubborn Amabel.

And I never will.

:-:-:-:-: 

Well, that's it. It's offically over now. I hoped you like this. Was it what you thought? I wanted to include some of Humane in it, and I chose a scene where Harry and Amabel were there only a little bit. I love that it was Harry's POV, didn't you? They're so cute, I can't even.

I hoped you like this, I got really emtional when writing it. I was listening to "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain while writing, and I was close to tears.

I just want to thank everyone who read this. It's been an amazing journey and I hope you check out my other books. There is currently a book 2 in this series, called Humane. It is not a sequel, it is the second book in my One Direction series. Please give that one a try. I love writing and I hope you enjoy reading them, as well. :) Follow me on twitter, my username is @/excusemeniam :) I'll be posting updates on there and you can ask me stuff. :)

Alli, xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
3K 68 24
Andy's parents die in car accident. Now Andy and her three siblings have to move from Canada to England to live with their Aunt Lily. Andy is very an...
1.3M 38.5K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...