Prescription

By Xannny

My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the... More

First things first..
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Not A Update..
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r - t e e n
f i f t h - t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
nine - teen
t w e n t y
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
E P I L O G U E
Reunion
Devotion..
Sooo...

twenty - six

16.6K 872 885
By Xannny

"Girl I'm done with you, girl we done it's through. I hit that nigga for the work, stick and move, then I SKRT, SKRT, SKRT"

Jayceon Whitaker | JC💦

Lys and I been good ever since Miami like through everything we been through and that shit making us stronger everyday. I been knew I was in love with Lysa but shit.

On the other hand Morgan been blowing the fuck out of me, I was really reconsidering Allison offer.

"Why you keep calling me?" I asked sitting down in front of her.

"Why you treat one babymother better than the other?"

"Because I know for sure she carrying my seed." I shrugged.

That sound like something Lys would say.

"How many times do I have to apologize for that?"

"I don't know why are you anyway, I never cared."

I think Alyssa pettiness rubbing off on me.

"You lucky I didn't let my uncle fuck you up."

"You lucky Alyssa pregnant."

Yep, she definitely made me petty.

"So you disrespecting me just like she do huh?"

Guess I'm not the only one that noticed.

"Yo why am I here Morgan?"

"I just wanted to know where your head at."

"What you mean?"

"When the baby comes."

"When the baby come and IF it's mine then imma take care of it and if it's not then ain't no need to contact me no more."

"When my baby come I don't want he or she around Alyssa."

"Bitch what? If this is my child Alyssa will be around, fuck you think this is? Morgan be on this dumb shit if you want and YOU won't be around your child!" I stood up, shaking my head.

Waste of fucking time.

"Fuck you JC!!!"

"Go fuck Tadoe." I laughed watching her face fall.

I wasn't even trying to be disrespectful towards her cause if she was the child of my mother I would want us to have a good relationship because of the child.

But at this moment, I prayed Tadoe was stuck with her for 18 years.

I headed to my mother house because I needed to tell her Lysa pregnant. I pulled up to the house I bought her and used my key to open the door. When I walked in Jayla and my mother was sitting there talking.

"Damn JC how you know I ain't have a nigga in here?"

"Your old ass ain't getting shit popping, got spiders crawling out your dry shit." I said nonchalantly. I heard Jayla laugh.

"Not what your father said."

"16 years ago, shit dried up like a raisin now." I laughed.

"Keep playing and imma fuck you up."

"Wassup La?" I said ignoring her.

"Hey JC." Jayla said shyly putting her head down, I hate that she was always being shy. I need to take her around gang, yeah that's what we bout to do.

"What you on today?"

"Staying in the house." She said

"No you not, go get dress. Nothing fancy, we not doing much and pack a over night bag." She nodded rushing out the kitchen.

"Thank you JC, she needed that. JJ tried but his stupid ass wasn't making it no better." Ma said.

"That's like telling Mace to do it but Ma I gotta tell you something."

"Oh lordt, let me sit down for this."

"Alyssa and Morgan both pregnant." Before I could tell her the rest she smacked the shit out of me.

"Why the fuck you playing with these fucking girls like that? I feel bad for Alyssa, you need to stop playing with that girl she ain't gon wait for long."

"If you would of been listening instead of jumping to conclusions I would of told you I'm already with Alyssa and Morgan baby might not even be mine."

"What you mean might not be yours?"

"She fucked Tadoe."

"Your cousin Tadoe?"

"Nah her uncle neighbor brother son nephew son." I said looking at her blankly.

"JC one more time." She said hitting me in my head. "What you gon do?"

"I can't do shit right now, I'm not spending money on her because if that's not my child she giving everything back."

"I never liked that girl, I needa talk to Lys."

"For what? Last time you talked to Lys she came back tryna fuck me up for shit I did in the past. Nah you good fam."

"Shut the hell up, if she having my grandbaby I wanna spoil em."

"About that Alyssa have Placenta Previa."

"Can't she die from that?"

"Yeah but we're hoping God got us with this one."

"She too good for her own self, I'm sorry but if that was me while I was pregnant with you you would not be standing in my presence right now." I laughed.

"That's fucked up ma."

"Just keeping it 92 more than 8."

"Uh, I'm ready JC." Jayla said holding her bag in her hand. She had on a black polo v-neck, black ripped jeans and some red sparkly uggs.

"We out, imma tell Lys to call you. Love you ma."

"Love you too baby, take care of her." I nodded then locked her door as she gawked at the car like it was the most precious thing she ever saw. I was just driving my customized matte grey and black Audi.

"This is your car?"

"Yeah, you like it?"

"It's beautiful"

"You got a license? I'll get you one." I shrugged.

"No thank you, I wouldn't feel right accepting money from somebody I don't know."

"That's why you getting to know me, you my big sister why shouldn't I spoil you?" She didn't say anything but just nodded.

"You got a phone?"

"No."

"We'll go get you one tomorrow."

"Please don't."

"You don't want a phone?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"I do but I just want to at least buy that on my own." I understood.

Maybe I was trying too hard.

"I'm making you uncomfortable? My b."

"It's not that I'm just not okay with taking anybody money. I've been dependent on myself for so long, I'm used to only me." I nodded understanding.

"I understand, you a go getter but sometimes you just got to let people take care of you."

"Who takes care of you?"

"My heart in human form." I said instantly smiling. I always smiled when I talked about Lys.

I feel like a bitch😐

"That girl that resembles plankton? No offense but I don't like her."

"I almost threw you out this car right now." I said jokingly as she laughed. "Nah, my Wysa."

"The girl I was kidnapped with right?"

"Yeah she's cool and very pretty."

"Thank you." I said as I pulled up to my house seeing like 8 cars letting me know gang was already here. "Look when we go in there they might make you feel uncomfortable and makes jokes but don't take anything personal, especially anything Mason stupid ass say."

"Okay."

"And you don't have to be shy around us, we harmless." I said as I opened the door.

"Bitch imma slap you back to next Tuesday so you could come back to this day and know to respect your elders." Was the first thing I heard when I walked into the house.

Mason stupid ass.

"Bitch try me!" I knew that was JJ and I knew they started fighting when I heard yells and something break.

"Hell no! Alyssa I fucking left you in charge." I yelled.

"You wanted my pregnant ass to break up a fight?"

"You smart." I pointed at her. "Iyan you the second smartest, what the hell?"

"JJ slapped Olivia, they had to fight." I don't know why but it was so funny to me.

"Nah he ain't just slap her, he slapped the shit out of her." Ahjaya laughed. "I swear to God I felt that."

"Y'all gassing it was a tap." JJ said.

"Define tap." I said.

"Like this." He slapped the shit out of Alyssa and they all stopped talking. You could see the hand print on her face, I don't know why but I started rolling.

"Sonn." Mason started rolling.

"That was just the sound effect." JJ defended looking at me.

I'm bout to fuck this nigga up.

"Fuck is that?" Ace asked pointing to Jayla.

"My sister nigga." JJ said.

"She do look like y'all a lil bit." Tadoe said as she just stood there awkwardly.

"Alyssa don't throw-" Iyan yelled but it was too late. She threw a weight at him, it hit him directly in the back and he fell.

"Alyssa he got shot back there!" Allison yelled.

"And bitch I got slapped right here." She pointed to her face.

"He didnt even slap you hard, it was the sound effect."

"Aight then let JC smack you."

"Alright bitch."

"What?" I asked.

They both stupid as hell.

"Her boyfriend slapped me, mine gonna slap her."

"Bitch it's fiance!" Alli stuck out her tongue.

"Wait but why am I slapping her? I don't want to."

"You gon do it and you gon like it." Alyssa glared at me.

Yo I really think this pregnancy making her stupid.

"If you say so." I walked up to Alli and smacked her hearing the sound effect. I heard Mason stupid ass laughing.

"I can't believe you just fucking smacked my sister." I looked at Alyssa in disbelief.

"You just said-"

"If I say jump off a bridge are you?!" She asked sternly.

I just don't get it.. She always been like this?

"Jayla c'mere."

"Hi." She waved shyly.

"You Jamaican?" Yayo asked her.

"No." She looked at him confused.

"Oh I thought you was cause you Jamaican me happy."

"That was legit corny." She laughed.

"His pick-up lines be so fucking corny" Ahjaya laughed.

"Really member the one about the Apple?" Mason laughed.

"He don't got game." Alyssa laughed and Jayla smiled.

"You do that often? Let me do it for you." Iyan pointed at Jayla.

"Do what for me?"

"Make you smile." She started blushing.

Oops.

"Aight fall back Ya." JJ said.

"Nigga shut up."

"Why you standing over there so awkwardly? We friendly, you could be my friend." Ahjaya said we all looked at her and started laughing.

"Bitch where?" Tadoe asked.

"I am friendly, I just don't like y'all." She laughed.

"Are you a virgin?" Aubree asked Jayla.

"Aubree you just don't ask that and especially not in front of her brothers." Alyssa said.

"She better be a fucking virgin!" I said looking at her and she gave me a look.

"That look confirmed it, she been riding dick." Mason said dramatically walking towards her.

"Mason leave her alone." Olivia laughed. He grabbed her by her head making her hit her head on his chest.

"My baby! I haven't seen you in nearly 23 years and you already out here thotting and bopping. I can't believe you." Mason said holding on her head tight fake sobbing.

"Why he play so fucking much?" Ahjaya asked laughing.

"She probably think we retarded, y'all scaring her off." Alyssa laughed.

"MIND YOUR MUHFUCKIN BUSINESS BITCH! Long tittie no nipple having bitch, 2 plus 2 don't know what the fuck it is bitch." Mason yelled.

"Can you let me go?" Jayla asked laughing. She was slowly coming out of her shell. She'll probably be retarded by next week if she keep fucking with us tho.

Cause these some stupid ass people.
___________

I dead for real hate this chapter but it was a filler and it only went up because I get harassed in school when I don't update😩

Tomorrow imma upload two lit ass chapters to make up for this booty ass one but Jayla⬇⬇

She just so bad to me like yoo😍😍😍

Fun fact about me I've been with the same boy since 2nd grade😍👅

We been on and off tho, but it's always been about him since I'm in 2nd and now I'm in 11th💍💚

Excuse any mistakes😕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.3K 20
Four and Blair defeat their first problem together, Blair passes dauntless... But now they are trapped in a time loop of problems, problems that keep...
25K 621 5
[𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭 ✅ ] 𝑱𝒋𝒌 𝐱 𝐲/𝐧 # 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 🔞 # 𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 ✔︎ # 𝑦/𝑛 ✔︎ # 𝑗𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 ✔︎ # 𝑚𝑎�...
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
5.1M 127K 52
Diamond had been thru hell and back for at least seven years of her life! She thinks everything starts to go back to normal once her father is killed...