Prescription

By Xannny

My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the... More

First things first..
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Not A Update..
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r - t e e n
f i f t h - t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
nine - teen
t w e n t y
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
E P I L O G U E
Reunion
Devotion..
Sooo...

twenty - five

18.5K 918 787
By Xannny

"So gimme all of you in exchange for me, Just give me all of you in exchange for me."

Alyssa King | Wysa💚

"I wanna take you on a date." I told JC through facetime.

"No, I could take you on a date though." He said smartly.

"Why can't I take you on a date?"

"Explain date."

"I come get you, I open your doors, I pay for dinner, I hold your hand, basically I treat you like the king you are. Doesn't that sound nice?" I smiled at him.

"No."

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because you not Usher" He laughed making me glare at him. 

"I'm bout to hang up on you." I sighed.

"Imma just FaceTime you back." He shrugged.

"JC please, why can't I never treat you?"

"Lys you really wanna do this?"

"Yes daddy." I smiled. He threw his head back then ran his hand down his face.

"Aight man but-" That's all I needed to hear, I pulled out my laptop searching for fun things to do.

"YESS! This gonna be so much fun I cant wait until I show my sexy fine ass boyfriend out in these streets of Miami-" He laughed.

"Alyssa?"

"And then we could go do something adventurous like swimming with the sharks-"

"Alyssa?"

"Or going skydiving or we could fight some pirates, yeah we should definitely-"

"A-Fucking-LYSA?" Jayceon yelled. I stopped my fantasy world to look at him.

"Yes baby?"

"We not doing none of that shit you just named." He shook his head as I pouted.

"Why not? We could at least go swimming with the sharks, they not gon do nothing because if they do imma tase em." I said showing him my purple PINK taser as he squinted his eyes at me like I was stupid.

"Um Alyssa sweety... you do know if you tase the shark while we're IN THE WATER were going to get electrocuted, right?" He said slowly like I was stupid.

"Duh nigga!"

I didn't know that.

"Mhm I bet but you don't gotta do a whole bunch Lys and plus you carrying my little girl, you can't have her in danger."

"Why are you so certain it's a girl? It could be my little prince."

"Daddy's always right."

"I don't want to share my daddy though." I pouted, he did that smile when he showed his braces that he knew I loved.

"You'll always be my number one girl." He said making me smile.

"Y'all so corny." Ahjaya said. I looked up to see Iyan and Ahjaya standing there.

"Find y'all some business." JC yelled through the camera.

"I ain't gotta do shit but stay black and proud." Ahjaya said.

"Why aren't y'all out somewhere? I thought you were leaving?"

"Iyan trynna leave me, Lys let's go swimming with sharks I heard it was fun."

"I literally just said that to JC but he scared."

"Nah if they try to attack imma tase em." She pulled out her PINK badazelled taser.

I laughed we think so much alike, Iyan put his hand on her forehead and she slapped it off.

"Stop, What are you doing?"

"Making sure you're okay. You do know if you tase the shark IN WATER you're going to get electrocuted right?"

"Duh nigga!"

She ain't know.

"I just told Alyssa the same shit." JC laughed, Yayo picked up my phone.

"They fucking stupid the other day they was-"

"Shut up." Me and Ahjaya said at the same time as I snatched my phone.

"As a unit y'all just stupid together." JC and Yayo laughed.

Nah it's always Ahjaya to make us look stupid, the other day we were all arguing over what colors make purple. How we got on the subject? I have no clue.

Iyan said blue and red.

I said green and blue.

Ahjaya stupid ass said red, green, and orange.

After arguing about it for a whole half an hour we finally decided to Google the answer and Iyan think he know everything head ass just had to be right.

"Nigga that was a hard question." I defended myself.

"JC what colors make purple?" Iyan asked.

"Red and blue."

"Nobody would know that but y'all fruitcake ass." Ahjaya said laughing.

"That's why Alyssa ain't coming with you color blind hoe." JC said sticking out his tongue. 

"That's why my teeth straighter metal mouth bastard." Ahjaya stuck her tongue out too as his face dropped.

"Don't do him, he still get these bitches." Iyan said making him cheer back up.

Gay bastards😕

"Boy he don't get no bitches." I laughed.

"Who said I don't got no bitches?" JC said sticking his teeth out.

"You really look like that nigga too." Ahjaya laughed.

"Anyways where y'all hoes going?" Yayo asked.

"I'm taking JC out on a date."

"Bitch you not Usher." Iyan said. 

"I just told her the same shit yo!" He laughed.

"Go to your father's house." I told them.

"I don't know that nigga." Iyan said. We was all silent then just busted into laughter.

"After I take my nap I'm coming around 8, be ready nigga or we going to have a dilemma."

"I love youuu and I neeeeed youuu Lysa Iiiii love you I do neeed you-"

"NO MATTER WHAT I DO, ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOU. EVEN WHEN I'M WITH MY BOO, YOU KNOW I'M CRAZY OVER YOU!" Ahjaya yelled cutting him off.

"Yo I can't even sing to my baby momma without you interfering, go make up with your baby father nigga." JC mugged her.

"Bye JC." She ended the FaceTime call as I glared at her.

"Why would you do that?" She just shrugged then left out.

ExtraDaddyish😩💍💦: She big mad or little mad? 😂

Snookums💍😝💚: Extra big mad, daddy💀💀

I don't know what he said after that cause as soon as I sent that I was knocked the fuck out.
______________

I rung the doorbell waiting for somebody to answer, I was dead serious when I said I wanted to trade places. JC didn't come to the door but Mason fuck boy ass did.

"Nigga the door wasnt even locked, I thought you was Jehovah Witness ringing the bell. You bout to get all types of cursed out"

"Nigga you going to hell, can you go get JC for me?"

"I'll see you there and why? Go back there yourself."

"I'm taking him on a date dick head."

"Bitch you is not Usher." He said laughing smacking his knees and shit.

"Yo y'all so damn annoying! Ain't nobody tryna be Usher now go get my fucking boyfriend."

"Who you talking to? You tryna take my son out you gon respect me and this house. Fast ass little girl and I see that baby bump, my little wittle JC ain't ready to be a father!" Mason said in a ratchet voice before slamming the door.

I couldn't help but to laugh this nigga play so damn much, it makes no sense. I called JC.

"Nigga where you at? You said 8 it's 8:55, you late for our date and you better not take me somewhere cheap." JC said in a ratchet voice before I heard him and Mason laugh. 

"Y'all not fucking funny."

"You wanted to trade places, I'm just obeying you." He laughed. "But seriously where are you baby? You better not be on the phone and driving."

"I'm here! I been here for freaking 30 minutes, Mace wouldn't go get you." I whined.

"You a fucking ass hole." JC laughed as I heard Mason laugh. "I'm coming out now baby."

I waited for him at the door with the flowers and chocolate, I was so serious about this. He opened the door but it wasn't just him there, they all came out.

"I got these for you." I smiled handing it to him.

"Really Lys?" He laughed then kissed me on my cheek. "Oh these turtles? You got fucking money."

"JC." I laughed leaning on him.

"Aww they grow up so fast, I remember when they was just fighting in the cafeteria when he cheated." Mace said wiping his eyes with a napkin as JC glared at him.

"Why did you follow me? Matter of fact why did y'all all follow me?" JC said looking.

"We need to take pictures of this moment, JC put your arm around Lys shoulder." Tac said.

"Are y'all seriou-"

"POSE AND TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE." Jay'Sean yelled making me jump.

"Excuse my dad, he's over protective." JC said I started laughing as a bunch of flashes went off. We took multiple pictures on the porch, in the car, on the stairs, by the fountain and more. I felt like this was prom day.

"Can we leave now?" I groaned.

"Yeah, have fun babies be safe." G said.

"Lys I want him home by 11:30!" Mason yelled. I flipped him off opening JC car door and of course they took pictures.

"They play so damn much." I said laughing once I got in the car.

"This what you wanted." He laughed with me.

I pulled up to the cinema we were going to watch the new Barbershop that we both been dying for it to come out. Since I was pregnant I couldn't really do anything and JC pride was so big that he wouldn't let me spend a lot of money on him anyway.

"Two tickets to Barbershop 3 please." I asked. The girl didn't even know I was talking to her because she was so damn focused on JC.

"Hello, can I get some help?" I snapped my fingers in her face and she slapped my hand away.

"Don't put your hands in my face and that would be $25." I gave her my black card out of my bag. 

"If you want your pretty little face to stay that way I advise you to keep your eyes off my fiance." I said as she frowned.

"Thank you and enjoy your movie..bitch." She mumbled the last part but I heard perfectly fine. I pulled out a business card from a person that do weave and gave it to her.

"Go fixed that dingy ass sidepart." I said as JC pulled me away.

"That movie really lit, Common my nigga." JC said.

"He was funny as hell and my wife Nicki was just looking good through the whole movie. Hella heart eyes for the kid." I said smiling. I opened his car door then got into the car. We pulled up to a little dinner and got a booth. 

We didn't talk while eating but it wasn't awkward or anything because we was just simply enjoying Miami food. I stopped eating to look up at him but he was already looking at me.

"Stooopp." I covered my face.

"Why you covering your face?"

"Because you staring at me is making me feel a type of way."

"You just so damn beautiful, I can't help it sometimes." I leaned over and kissed him.

"I'm so mad you won't have sex with me." I pouted.

"In the book it says you shouldn't have sex or something can go wrong, I'm not taking no risk." I rolled my eyes, ever since he found out about me having placenta previa he went to go buy books on it. He never stop talking about those damn books.

"Fuck them books." I straight faced him.

"Fuck you."

"I wish." I sighed. 

"Horn dog." He laughed.

We countinued to talk until we were done, I couldn't stay with him tonight because we was leaving at 5 in the morning and Lord knows it'll take a lot for me to get up.

I pulled up to the house and got out as I opened JC car door. I grabbed his hand helping him out and he quickly snatched it back.

"I'm not doing that gay shit." He said.

"I had fun." I smiled as we got to the front door.

"Yeah it was weird as hell but it was fun."

"The next time I take you out, we can-"

"Ain't no next time nigga." I frowned but he just kissed me. We were kissing slow and hard with tongue until the door opened, I turned to see Mason.

"It is 11:30, JC you not fucking grown. Get your bastard ass in the house." He grabbed JC by the collar of his Gucci shirt.

"Mason I'm bout to fuck you up." He punched Mason in the neck.

"Ooh you disrespectful bastard, I knew I should of swallowed you." Mason yelled making me laugh.

JC ignored him then kissed me again and we heard Mason clear his throat but we didn't care.

"Damn bitch eat his face off." Aubree said laughing.

"Yo y'all dead ass some cockblockers, can't even have a moment alone with my girl." JC said glaring at them.

"Shut the hell up before I put a piranha in your bed tonight." Aubree threatened. JC didn't say nothing back, we all knew to take Aubree threats serious, this bitch was just too crazy.

"Goodnight baby." I kissed him again.

"Goodnight, I love you. Answer when I call." I kissed him one last time then let him close the car door. I rolled my window down looking at him.

"I love you more daddy."
__________

My last chapter somebody stupid ass child gon ask how I know Mace don't burn, well maybe I been maced before duh bitch!

Some of y'all up here don't use the common sense God gave y'all😐

But yeah I been through a lot and I'm only 17😂 y'all wouldn't even believe the shit I been through if I told y'all.

Fun fact about me I been kicked out of 2 schools and been to 3 alternative schools😕 I was a hoodrat ass little girl😕

I regret all that shit now tho😩 when I was younger I ain't even know all that go on your permanent record😒

But thank the GODS I changed😇 I am a child of God now😌😌

Well sometimes..🍵🐸

Excuse any mistakes tho😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
188K 4.9K 46
De'Shawn comes from a big family with strict parents. So, I guess you can kind of guess what type of girl she is. Unlike the typical "good girl" Shaw...
159K 2.7K 15
Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever since I was turned into a werewolf. I'm not...
256K 11.8K 29
Living in Los Angeles and finding herself in desperate need of money, Iris found it the most obvious option to try her hand at acting. Working as an...