Prescription

By Xannny

My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the... More

First things first..
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Not A Update..
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r - t e e n
f i f t h - t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
nine - teen
t w e n t y
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
E P I L O G U E
Reunion
Devotion..
Sooo...

twenty - three

17.5K 929 573
By Xannny

"When I see potential I just gotta see it through, if you had a twin I'll still choose you."

Alyssa King | Lysa💜

We were just sitting here looking at each other, no words exchanged so much for this talk. It was like the more I was looking at him I was sexing him, this nigga was looking too good right now.

He was shirtless so my name on his chest was on display along with his other tattoos, he wore grey sweatpants and his fuck boy haircut was shaped up looking all good.

Daddy looking extra daddyish😩

"This not talking Alyssa."

"I don't know how to start this off." I told him honestly.

"How long have you known you was pregnant?"

"The day I was transmitted in the hospital after I passed out."

"When was you going to tell me?"

"After Miami."

"So let me get this straight, you was fighting and drinking while pregnant?"

"Yes." I said lowly. For some reason I felt scared and neverous like I was sitting in the principal's office.

"I don't know what to say Alyssa, I want you to have this baby I really do but it's not worth it if it means your gone."

"I won't be gone even if I die JC, Dot will live through me. Every time you'll see Dot then you will see me."

"I'm not sure I can love that baby Lys, he or she will be the reason you got taken away from me."

"Don't say that." I started crying.

"I'm being honest Alyssa! How can I love someone that killed the only female I ever loved?"

"I don't doubt that you won't love Dot dot a second. Look at me and Tac, our relationship is the best a girl can have with her father."

"Tac wasn't in love with your mother that's the difference Alyssa. I fucking love you, how the fuck do I get over you leaving? You been my girl before you even knew it and you think I suppose to accept this decision? That's fucking bullshit!"

He knocked something off the dresser making it hit the floor and a loud thud. I knew JC temper and he needed to calm down. JJ, Mace and Yayo came in the room looking around.

"What was that sound?" Mace asked.

"Lys you good?" JJ asked. I sniffled and nodded.

"Yes, things just got a little heated." I said.

"You good or you wanna leave?" Iyan asked.

"She good." JC answered.

"We not talking to you, Alyssa what you wanna do?" Mason asked.

They was being protective because JC has explosive disorder and he stop talking his pills in like 9th grade so we never knew what to expect. Although JC never put his hands on me he can say some hurtful shit when he get mad but I knew how to handle him.

"I'm good, when I'm ready I'll come in the kitchen." They nodded their head then closed the door. I stood up going towards him as he backed up.

"Stop." I said because he wouldn't let me touch him.

"I don't need you touching me Alyssa." I reached out for his face and he didn't stop me so I looked into his eyes as his tall 6'4 towered over my average size 5'7.

"This is our baby Jayceon, our baby that's going to grow up with crazy uncles and aunts, who loves life and who you will love as soon as you see Dot."

"Alyssa it's a possibility both you and the baby can die, what if I lose both then what?"

I didn't know how to answer that, for once somebody made me think of something else besides myself. I never even thought about that.

"Baby we can try again." Jayceon said tears coming out his eyes.

"And what if we can't?"

"Then we can adopt or get someone to carry. Alyssa I just need you."

"And I need my baby JC." I put his hand on my stomach. "This is our baby JC, something we created. How can I just get Dot killed like he or she doesn't mean anything to me?"

"I don't know Alyssa for the first time ever, I'm actually scared. A emotion I have never felt, I'm fucking terrified Alyssa." He moved and sat on the bed putting his head in his hands.

"I'm scared too Jayceon, horrified. You think I want to die? I just started my career a few months ago and I'm 21. This not how I pictured anything going but we have to get passed this."

"How can I get pass this if every time I see you, I'm thinking it could be my last time."

"I've been in a coma, stabbed, shot, a car accident, kidnapped, cheated on, jumped I'm pretty sure I'm invisible." I joked as he did a little fake ass laugh. "Through all that you been there, I just need for you to be here now. You're my safe haven."

"You had to add cheated on that list?" He asked.

"Yes because you cheated on me, you hurt my soul and broke my heart."

"But did you die tho?" I straight faced him as he laugh.

"I missed you." He grabbed me by my waist and gently put me on the bed laying his head on my chest and his hand on my stomach.

"I missed you too. I hate when we have arguments cause we both don't know when to stop being petty."

"Right and imma fuck you up for spitting on me." He said looking up.

"February 16." I said.

"What's that?"

"My due date. You could fight me in 7 months." I smiled.

"Nah we ain't fighting, imma fuck you. Not have sex with you, make love, none of that. I'm straight fucking you, you gon regret that shit." He smiled and I crossed my legs.

"Mhm."

"That just got you horny didn't it, horndog?"

"Shut up."

"Alright lil Ceasers."

"Lil Ceasers?"

"Yeah, you hot and ready." He laughed as I looked at him.

I tried to get up but he grabbed me tighter but he was still laughing. I popped him on his forehead and he threw his hands up in surrender.

"Aight aight, I'm done but you gotta admit that was kind of funny."

"I hate you." I laughed.

"I love you more." He got up and turned off the light and laid in front of me as I closed my eyes, I was tired as hell.

I opened my eyes wondering why this weird ass nigga was taking pictures of me until I felt my phone vibrate. I opened instagram and looked at the comments from gang and a few others.

JJNOL: Can't live with you, can't live without you. My Wysa😩🔑💜 I love both of my girls👶 @Lysadooo

MaceNOL: DON'T LET HER FOOL Y'ALL, HER STRONG NECK ASS NOT SLEEP😴😴

JJNOL: I LIKE MY BABY HEIR WITH BABY HAIR AND AFROS😋😂

Aajjaayyaahh: @MaceNOL Sneak dissing get you whacked in person👏

Biyonca: your baby hair is layed tho😂😂😍

TheyLovinMOrgz: Goals💍

Auubbrreee: You and Tadoe goals asf too, you know once you get pass the part when you don't know if that's your baby father or not😴 @TheyLovinMOrgz

IyanNOL: Aubree😂😂😂😂😂 why you crush her dreams?

MaceNOL: LET IT BURN, LET IT BURNN💀💀💀 @TheyLovinMOrgz

Lysadooo: Mason get your sharp chin Anthony Hamilton looking ass out of here😐 @MaceNOL

"Why they play so much?" I laughed.

"Aubree smoked her boots" JC laughed.

"What if that's your baby?"

"Then I'm going to take care of it, I'm not no little boy but I hope she don't think we gon have a relationship because she have my baby."

"I'll beat her up until she get that she or anybody else can't have you, your mine."

"Crazy ass."

"You love my crazy ass." He grabbed my butt.

"I do love your crazy ass."

"So it's finally official huh?" I asked.

"Been official since the first time I kissed you." He kissed me adding tongue.
_________

Iyan Dawson | Yayo😌

I guess we wasn't going to the hotel tonight, I started going into Isaac room to get some basketball shorts but I heard moaning. I hope that he was fucking Ahjaya and not his other baby mother or Ahjaya was gon kill her stupid ass.

I walked into Tadoe room and got a pair of basketball shorts, this nigga was on FaceTime with some hoe. Cuffing ass nigga.

JC and Tadoe fought then peaced it up, it wasn't no point of beefing with Tadoe. JC know he never loved that girl and we all knew that but Tadoe used it as an advantage. None of us care about the situation, we don't do that sneak dissing and petty shit like females do.

I walked passed Kai room and saw her talking to her mother and she was packing. I was going to keep walking until I heard my name.

"He just doesn't love me and I know it's my fault. I turned into that girl I never wanted to be just so he can notice me and he never did." She bitterly laughed tears coming out her eyes.

"You cant force love baby, sometimes you have to just sit back and let it come to you. At least you notice your faults because what you said to Alyssa was way out of line, I was about to come whoop your ass myself going crazy over a boy."

"And I'm so ashamed of myself for that, I should of known Alyssa never would never do that too me. I ruined a 18 year friendship for that."

"Have you been taking your pills?"

Pills?

"I haven't took them since I got out the hospital, my thoughts have been coming back but I'm fighting against them."

"I'm glad that your trying to fight through them and get yourself together."

"I just want closure with him before I go, I know he doesn't care and I know he'll never love me like I'll love him and one day I'm going to be okay with that but I just want to say bye and I know he probably wont even talk to me."

"Where you going?" I asked walking into the room as she quickly wiped her face.

"I'll be in my room, come say bye to Tac before you leave." Jen said walking out.

"How much did you hear?"

"Forget all that, where you going?"

"A place I should of been went a long time ago, it's okay Iyan you can stop acting. I've been nothing but extra stress put on you and I understand that now. I just wanted to say bye."

"Kailani you really feel that way? That I been pretending to care about you?" She looked me dead in my eyes.

"Yes."

No lie that hurt, I loved the shit of Kailani. It's like every nigga got that one girl they ain't never letting go, I understood where she was coming from with that Alyssa thing because I fucked her trust up that bad but the way she handled the situation was wrong.

"Kailani I honestly believe your my first love, you see I always came back right? But I'm not in love with you." She put her head down and tears started coming out of her eyes. I walked closer to her and lifted her chin up.

"I'm in love with the girl that beat my ass whenever I hurt her, that aggravating girl that would sit there and bother me because I wasn't paying enough attention to her, that girl that was confident and knew bitches couldn't top her. That's the girl I'm in love with. I don't know this booty, insecure, jealous, stupid Kai. This not the Kai I've grown to love so if this is who you are now then you're right. I don't love you and I never will."

I expected her to cry or something but she just wrapped her arms around my waist holding me tight. I hugged her back and wiped my face not even knowing I dropped some tears.

Real thugs cry tho.

"That's why I'm leaving, I'm going to find that girl." She whispered.

I didn't say anything back, I sat on the bed and watched her pack her things thinking everything over. When we was in high school I played her so much because I was scared of falling for her and now this year she made it easy to fall out of love with her with all the stupid decisions she was making.

"Can you hold me one last time?" She asked sitting her suitcase by the door. I nodded as she turned off the lights then straddled me laying her head on my chest.

"I love you and I will say it any time you need to be reminded." I said kissing her forehead.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and room. Her suitcase and all her beauty supplies was gone, the only thing in the room was her phone and a note attached to it.

Dear Iyan,

Telling me you wasn't in love with me hurt but I needed to hear that. Alyssa told me that I needed to grow up and she was right. I stopped taking the antidepressants that I was prescribed I felt like I didn't need them but I did, I didn't want you to think I was crazy. Instead of focusing on how to please you, I'm focusing on finding myself again. Where I'm going I don't need a phone, so I need you to keep it. I don't know how long this will take but I'll see you whenever. Keep it tight lmao I love you Ya.

"I love you more Kai." I said out loud.
__________

I dead ass love Jayceon & Alyssa relationship, they so cute😩🔑💙

And I know y'all don't like Kai but I love me some her😍

But I just dropped this so I wouldn't be harassed in school in the morning about why a new chapter not out😂😂😂

But have I told y'all I fucks with y'all? I real life do, y'all comments be having me dead😂😂

Well some of y'all..🍵🐸

But I'm done with the Pettiness for the night, can't promise about tomorrow tho😋

Excuse any mistake😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.7K 15
Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever since I was turned into a werewolf. I'm not...
12.1K 264 31
It's been 13 years since she last saw him after the war ended. After they finished their 8th year and graduated, he disappeared from her life. She...
256K 11.8K 29
Living in Los Angeles and finding herself in desperate need of money, Iris found it the most obvious option to try her hand at acting. Working as an...
574K 32.2K 37
"She's pretty for a darkskin." words that came out of Josiah's mouth he wished he could take back. Have you ever fallen for someone that isn't your t...