One-Shots

Od Animelover2011

A group of oneshot's Více

Dont image me in your book (Kakashi Hatake one-shot)
You killed my brother, but i forgive you (A Kakashi Hatake one-shot)
I promise to make you happy agagin(Hichigo one-shot)
I'll make an execption for you(Edward elric one-shot)
The bad boy falls for the silent girl
Even if it's just for a moment(Jean Havoc one-shot)
I'm sorry(Tamaki one-shot)
I'm sorry I broke my promises to you(Pharaoh Atem one-shot)
Right here, Right now(Okita Souji(Hakuouki)
The egyptain duelist(A Seto Kaiba/Yami Yugi one-shot)
Naruto Uzumaki one-shot
Lossen up would you?(Seto Kaiba one-shot)
Do you hate me?(Jim cook one-shot)
It was you, you idiot(Hikaru Htiachiin one-shot(Ouran H.S Host Club)
The masked man (Tobi/Madara Uchiha one-shot)
Worst mistake(Shikamaru Nara one-shot)
I should of told you sooner(Kakashi Hatake one-shot)
Water and Fire actually go well together(Roy mustang one-shot)
For him I will fight (Nagi Homura one-shot/lemon)
What are you so happy about? (Hanataro One-shot -Bleach)
It's about time (A Naruto one-shot)
Can we talk? (A Shikamaru one-shot)
Can you help me warm up? (Shuhei Hisagi one-shot)
A Shuhei Hisagi short love story
I'm glad I finally listened(Yugi moto one-shot)
I'm glad it was you(Sasuke Uchiha oneshot)
I know I can't replace him (A Shuhei Hisagi one-shot)
Happy Birthday Gaara (Gaara lemon one shot)
The best gift that I got tonight was you (A Shizuo oneshot lemon)
You've got to be kidding me, right? (A Jesse Anderson lemon)
You don't have to worry about that (Axel Brodie oneshot)
See I told you to trust me, didn't I? (A Yamato oneshot)
I guess I wouldn't mind that (Koga lemon one shot)
What's wrong(Edward Elrice oneshot)
I was finally able to pinpoint it (Madara one shot)
A reason to smile(Itachi lemon)
I just needed to get over my fear (Jesse Anderson one shot)
Always (Grimmjow songfic)
It was a mistake(Sam Winchester lemon)
A day at the beach (Kyoya lemon one shot)
You'll pay for that (Inuyasha lemon)
►☆I promise that I'll come back to you☆◄(Volkner oneshot)
Oh and by the way (Itachi lemon)
❦One More Chance❦ (Jean Havoc)
Different (Sasuke Lemon)
Everything changed (Shizuo oneshot)
✧Remember me? ✧
☠Even I have a soft side☠ (A Grimmjow lemon for Shadowhunterbritt08)
☠Toxic☠ (Sesshoumaru songfic)
☣Want me to entertain you? ☣ (Izaya Orihara oneshot)
✧Isn't it obvious✧ (Deidara one shot)
• ஐIf you want oneஐ• (Renji one shot)
✦I need to know✦ (Itachi oneshot)
☾Anytime☽ (Byakuya one shot)
☛Advice☚ (Kisuke Urahara one shot)
►Finally◄ (A Paul oneshot)
❤I will never forget him❤ (Pharaoh Atem Lemon)
◦°°You're not a monster°°◦ (Itachi Lemon)
•ஐChasing Dreamsஐ• (Volkner)
Jean Havoc (ashwee141)
Rafael; Yu-gi-oh
Forgive Me【Zane Truesdale】KraziiKawaiiXD
I guess I was wrong in guessing where your heart was (Renji Abarai)
My knight in shining armor(Sebastian Michaelis Lemon)
A Teddy bear's Note(Jean Havoc)

Best Birthday Ever (Kakashi one-shot)

3.6K 24 0
Od Animelover2011

Character Info:

Name: Ryo Edakumi (Edakumi meaning: Artist/Painter)

Nickname: Konoha's 'Secret' Weapon

Home Village: Leaf Village

Rank: ANBU Leader

Gender: Female

Age: 25

Birthday: May 27

Height: 5' 7"

Eyes: Hazel towards a Yellow tint

Hair: Long/Layered/Brown

Personality:

1) When working: keeps her ANBU in line, seems strict but cares for them, (never in her office, usually with Tsunade 'talking about whatever', leaving Ibiki in charge);

2) In General: Calm, Loving, Sense of Humor, Frustrates over Child-ish behavior, Knows what she wants

Likes: Star Gazing, Hot Springs, making Ibiki miserable(leaving him in charge with 'all' her ANBU paperwork), teasing Hatake about Icha Icha Paradise

Dislikes: Bugs, Ramen, Guy Sensei

Favorite-

Colors: Green & Turqouise

Foods: Green Tea & anything spicy

Person: Asuma(deceased)

Family: N/A

Friends-

1) Adults: Kakashi(of course), Asuma(deceased), Kurenai, Yamato,Tsunade, Shizune,Kotetsu & Izumo, Anko(like a Naruto & Sasuke pre-Shippuden friendship), ANBU Yugao

2) Young Adults: Naruto, Shikamaru, Ino & Sakura(call her Sensei)

Pets: Cat/Male/Nori/Black&White

Justu-

Ninjustu: Martial Arts(mostly kicks, some punching..somewhat like Tsunade & Sakura)

Genjutsu: N/A

Taijutsu: N/A

Special: 'Forbidden' Jutsu

Summoning: One tail/black wolf/Yoshinori/Akamaru (Shippuden) size/basically can turn into a shadow state during battle & turn back normal whenever he pleases.

Ryo & Kakashi's History(Summary-to Present):

Basically, Ryo as a child wassealed with'every' Forbidden Jutsu in her. She is literally a walking, breathing book of Konoha's Forbidden Jutsus. She was overly protected. She saw Kakashi(during his Gaiden Age) here & there, hearing about him from Asuma & Shizune,talking about his attitude.She talked to him,it was hard to talk to him though, because he would always run offfollowing Minato around..they were acquaintances-growing to friends-being friends during their childhood. FAST FORWARD; when Kakashi was an ANBU, he was assigned to become Ryo's new protector. Thinking he was the same, but finding out how much he had changed along the way. Ryo, of course, not wanting anyone 'baby sitting' her. It was fine with Kakashi, but he still followed her around..since those were his orders. Ryo, was used alot during war, being known as 'Konoha's Weapon' because of her Forbidden Jutsu..she hated being known as a 'weapon'. FAST FORWARD; By now they have gotten'really' close with all their mishaps & what not.One day Kakashi found her crying, saying how she is just being used & wants to be known for something better. She even assumed Kakashi was just pretending to be close with her, like many people wanting her for her 'sealed Jutsu'. He practically stated, "I'll protect you no matter what." with a smile beneath his mask. (Meaning, the only personleft thathe cared about). They had many cute moments of getting closer, sometimes more than justfriends.. FAST FORWARD, PRESENT; Ryo is the ANBU Leader, Kakashi the most popular Jounin in Konoha. They are the bestest of friends, he even showed her what Icha Icha Paradise was...she had a grin when she first read it & reads it when she is atually in her office. She's used to his 'Sense of Humor', & is even comfortable with telling him anything(it's like they're together like with no PDA or anything lovey dovey though, but they're not together when they should be)..also teasing him about his book(calling him Hatake everytime she teases him). He's still very protective of her, even when it comes to Guy Sensei or just anyone suspicious. They goof off/ joke around alot,making Ryo love when Kakashi smiles beneath his mask.

SORRY; if the Summary made no sense, I tend to ramble..

PLEASE; make Kakashi like himself, like in the (Shippuden) series.

THANK YOU; very much :)

Story start;

Ryo’s P.O.V

‘What am I going to do?’ I asked myself. I sighed and looked up at the sky. I was walking endlessly around the Leaf village. It was my day off, surprisingly. I rarely get days off and when I do I hardly take them. I don’t really need to since I usually leave Ibiki in charge and do whatever I want during work anyways. I slightly laughed.

“Did I miss a joke or something?” I stopped walking and turned around. It was Kakashi, reading his book, like always.

“No I was just thinking of something and found it funny” I said. Kakashi didn’t even bother looked up from his book. “Aren’t you supposed to be training your students?” I asked. Kakashi shrugged.

“I’ll just tell them that I had something important to do before I was able to come or something like that” he said. I smiled.

“Don’t you mean that you’ll tell them that you got lost on the path of life?” I asked. Kakashi chuckled.

“Yeah something like that” he said. I laughed.

“Something’s never change” I said, shaking my head back and forth. Kakashi looked up from his book, looking at me seriously.

“Yeah I guess” said Kakashi, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Well I’d better get going. I promised Kurenai that I would have lunch with her” I said.

“How is she doing? I mean I haven’t seen her much since Asuma’s funeral” asked Kakashi, sadly. I looked away slightly. Everything’s been different since Asuma died. To me nothing has been the same since. No one has been the same. I looked back over at Kakashi.

“She’s hanging in there” I said. Kakashi’s eyes were full of sadness.

“Well when you see her, tell her that I’ll visit her soon” said Kakashi. I nodded my head.

“I will” I said. I turned around and started heading towards the place that I was meeting Kurenai.

Kakashi’s P.O.V

I watched Ryo leave. My mind started to wonder back to the day before lady Tsunade sent everyone off to chase after the Akatsuki. It was the last time that I really saw Asuma.

I was reading my new Icha Icha book, the one that Naruto gave me when he came back to the Leaf. I’ve already read it twice, but it was just too good to put down.

“Hey, Kakashi” a familiar voice said.

“Hey, Asuma” I said, not even looking up from my book. I heard Asuma stop beside me and leaned against the tree that I was sitting under. Asuma took a long drag of his cigarette and released it, a big white cloud of smoked forming around us.

“Your birthday is in a couple of months. Have you thought of what you wanted to do for it?” asked Asuma. I closed my book, setting it on my lap, and rested my head against the tree; looking up at the sky.

“I haven’t really thought about it” I said. Asuma chuckled.

“Well you better start. Kurenai wants to do something for you” said Asuma. I sighed.

“I know. She’s already lectured me about it” I said.

“That’s Kurenai for you” said Asuma. We both started laughing. “So are you going to invite Ryo?” asked Asuma. I started to settle down.

“She’s probably busy. After all she is an ANBU captain” I said, slightly sad. I haven’t really talked to Ryo all that much lately. She’s been busy with the Akatsuki and all of her other duties. I miss talking to her. I miss her.

“I think Ryo would come if you asked her” said Asuma. I looked up at Asuma, who was looking down at me seriously. “Come on, Kakashi, when are you going to tell her how you feel about her? Don’t you think it’s about time that you do? I mean you don’t want someone else taking her away from you, do you?” asked Asuma. I looked away from him and back up at the sky.

“No I don’t want that to happen. I do want to tell her, but she makes me nervous” I said. Asuma laughed.

“The great Kakashi is nervous around a girl. Now that’s something” said Asuma, still laughing. I chuckled.

“She is something” I said. Asuma stopped laughing and looked at me seriously.

“How about you tell her on your birthday? It gives you enough time to figure out how to do it. I could even help you, if you want” said Asuma.

“I’ll think about it” I said.

I was still standing there, staring at the place where Ryo walked away when the flashback ended. I ran my hand through my hair. ‘Even now I’m still nervous’ I thought.

Ryo’s P.O.V

“Hey, Kurenai” I said as I sat down at the table. Kurenai looked up from her stack of papers and smiled.

“Hey, Ryo, I was wondering when you were going to show up” said Kurenai.

“Sorry. I lost track of time” I said. I looked Kurenai over. She looked a lot better than before and she was also getting big. If I remember correctly she was 4 months pregnant.

“That’s fine. The reason I called you here was because I miss you and I haven’t seen or talked to you in what seems like forever” said Kurenai.

“I’ve missed you too” I said, feeling bad. I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t been able to make time for anyone.

“The other reason I called you here was because today’s Kakashi’s birthday. I’ve been planning a surprise birthday party for him. It’s going to be later tonight at his house” said Kurenai.

“And how are you going to manage setting up the party without him walking in?” I asked, curiously. Kurenai’s smile grew.

“That’s where you come in. I want you to distract him until 8:00 tonight. It also gives you a chance to catch up with him since you haven’t talked to him in a while” said Kurenai. I almost feel out of my chair when she said that.

“Why me?” I asked, shocked that she would even suggest that.

“Because you’re the only one that I know that can actually keep Kakashi away” said Kurenai. I put my elbow on the table and rested my head on my hand, staring at Kurenai intensely. Kakashi and I haven’t talked much lately. I’ve been busy. I sighed.

“Fine” I finally said. Kurenai jumped slightly in happiness.

“Great. Thank you” she said. I nodded my head.

Later

I was walking around the Leaf, searching for Kakashi. It was almost 6:00 at night, Kurenai said that Kakashi should be done training his students. I sighed. “Looking for someone?” I stopped walking.

“Do you always have to sneak up behind me?” I asked. I turned around and faced Kakashi. This time, however, he wasn’t reading his Icha Icha book, instead he had his hands in his pockets and he was staring at me.

“I thought that you would have noticed me, since you’re an ANBU captain and all” said Kakashi. I laughed nervously.

“Guess I was distracted” I said. Kakashi looked at me questionably.

“What’s got you distracted?” he asked.

“Actually I was looking for you” I said.

“Whys that?” asked Kakashi. Kakashi started moving closer to me.

“Well we haven’t talked in forever. So I wanted to maybe catch up” I explained. I noticed Kakashi smiling under his mask.

“I’d love that” he said.

Kakashi’s P.O.V

Ryo and I started walking to nowhere in particular. It didn’t matter anyways. I was happy just talking to her and laughing with her. Just like the old days. I looked over at Ryo; she was talking about her work. ‘I need to tell her tonight’ I thought. “It’s getting late” I said, noticing the time. Ryo looked at me questionably. “Don’t you have to work in the morning?” I asked. Ryo smiled.

“Actually I don’t. I have tomorrow off” she said. I looked at her slightly surprised. Ryo hardly gets days off and when she does she rarely takes them. I felt happy to know that I get to spend more time with her.

“Well how about we head over to my house and watch a movie, like we did in the old days before we took so many responsibilities?” I asked. Ryo checked her watch. It kind of made me curious.

‘Does she have somewhere that she needs to be’ I wondered. “Unless you have somewhere you need to be” I said, slightly disappointed. Ryo looked at me.

“I don’t have anywhere I need to be actually. So I’d love to go and watch a movie. As long as it’s not about your perverted books” said Ryo, laughing. I chuckled.

“We can watch something else” I said.

-FF to Kakashi’s house-

Ryo’s P.O.V

“So what do you want to watch?” I asked Kakashi as he began to unlock his door. I was nervous. I knew we weren’t going to get to watch a movie tonight. Everyone’s inside waiting for Kakashi and me. I glanced down at my watch; it’s only 8:10. Perfect.

“It doesn’t matter to me” Kakashi said as he unlocked his door and swung it opened. Kakashi stepped inside and flicked on the lights.

“Surprise” everyone yelled as they jumped out of their hiding spots. I stepped inside Kakashi’s house, stopping when I was beside him. I looked over at Kakashi and smiled.

“Happy birthday” I said.

Kakashi’s P.O.V

I looked down at Ryo and slightly smiled. I was a little disappointed that I wouldn’t be spending alone time with her. I was planning on telling her during or after the movie, but I guess I can tell her later. I turned my head. It was Kurenai, Iruka, Anko, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, even Sai, Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Genma, and a bunch of other people. “Thanks guys” I said.

1 hour later

“I’m glad that you and the baby are doing well” I said to Kurenai. Kurenai smiled.

“Thanks, Kakashi” she said. Kurenai glanced behind me. “When are you going to tell her?” asked Kurenai. I turned my head and followed Kurenai’s gaze.

“Tonight” I said as I stared at Ryo. Kurenai placed her hand on my shoulder. I turned my gaze towards her.

“Don’t worry too much about it. I know she won’t reject you” said Kurenai. I gave her a questionable look.

“And how do you know that?” I asked. Kurenai smiled.

“Because I just do,” Kurenai shoved me forward, causing me to stumble, “Now go and tell her” she said. I regained my balance and sighed. I knew I wouldn’t win with Kurenai. I had to go and tell Ryo now.

Ryo’s P.O.V

I was talking to Tsunade when Kakashi walked up. “Hey birthday boy” I said, smiling. Even though Kakashi was wearing a mask, I could tell that he was smiling.

“I’ll let you two have a moment” Tsunade said as she turned around and walked away. I started at Tsunade’s retreating form, slightly confused.

“Ryo, can we talk?” asked Kakashi. I looked at him and smiled.

“Of course” I said. Kakashi and I walked out onto the porch outside since it was loud inside. “What did you want to talk about, Kakashi?” I asked him once we were outside. Kakashi turned around and faced me. He leaned against the railing. He seemed slightly nervous about something. It made me a little concerned since Kakashi’s rarely nervous.

“Ryo, we’ve been good friends for a long time,” Kakashi paused. I nodded my head and waiting for him to continue,” Ryo” Kakashi mumbled and moved closer to me until we were inches apart. “As time passed my feelings for you became stronger than a friend feeling,” Kakashi paused again. My heart skipped a beat. It started beating faster. My breath slightly caught into my throat. Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “I guess what I’m trying to say is that I want to be more than friends with you,” Kakashi place one of his hands on my waist, pulling me forward; against him, and placed his other on my cheek; stroking it. “I love you, Ryo” Kakashi finished. I smiled.

“I love you too, Kakashi” I said softly. Kakashi grabbed my hand and put it at the tip of his mask. I got the hint and started to slide his mask off of his face. Kakashi leaned towards me and I leaned towards him until our lips met. The kiss wasn’t lustful. It wasn’t rough. The kiss was soft, light, and full of passion. We finally pulled away. Kakashi put his mask back on.

“This was the best birthday ever” Kakashi said as he rested his forehead against mine and started down at me, making full eye contact. I smiled again.

“Yes I agree. It was,” I said. Kakashi chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“Let's go back inside before people start to worry,” said Kakashi. I sighed. Kakashi looked down at me. “Or we can just stay out here” he said, questionably.

“I’d like that. It’s loud in there anyways” I said. Kakashi laughed and pulled me into a hug.

“That it is” he said.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

548K 11.1K 60
Naruto one shots including the Akatsuki and just about any other character. My Social Medias: Wattpad: HaleighPenguin Pinterest : Haleigh🖤 Tik Tok:...
7.6K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
60.3K 715 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. ☆ read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.
126K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)