First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

52

1.1K 29 9
By kindastupidkindanot

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I'm sitting on the couch while waiting for her to walk out, I grab my phone and open my Twitter account. I saw a bunch of photos of us when we're watching Tori earlier and some stolen shots before that, Most of the comments were funny and some of them where positive but there's still mean ones.

Tori sit beside me making me turn to her, She's back to her previous clothes but she's now wearing her reading glasses without her makeup and her hair tied up in a high messy bun again.

She's so beautiful.

"You're staring, Staring is rude." she muttered then I turn off my phone the slipped it back inside my pocket, I grab her bag from her and put it over my shoulders then wrapped my arms around her and sit her on top of my lap while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You can't blame me, You're so beautiful." I said genuinely then peck on her lips making her chuckled "My bad, Sorry." She said sarcastically then rolled her eyes causing me to laugh.

"No, It's your parents fault." I said jokingly making her laugh "Don't blame their genes! They're innocents!" she said while laughing then tugged my hair slightly making me groan.

"Let's go down stairs now, I'm going to claim my prize." she said smugly, I laugh then we both stand up and hold her left hand with our fingers interlock.

We walk out then sauntered straight down stairs.

"I seriously wanna go home now, My laziness is starting to kick in!" she groaned causing me to chuckled "Don't be, You need to get up all night. You can't just make me suffer and leave me hanging." I muttered cheekily, She turned to me then smirked.

"I think I wanna go to the after party." she said jokingly "Sure, Keep doing this to me. Payback is a bitch baby girl, You know that." I muttered making her laugh.

Once we reach down stairs, We walked out and spotted them all at the pit stop.

The announcer called Tori's name, I lead her in the middle then run back to Uncle Richard.

They handed her a small gold sports car trophy with the logo of the event, white envelope and keys, She smirked deviously then examine the keys.

She crossed her arms then took a photo of them while standing on the mini stage, She just smirked coldly at the camera with a boredom screaming in her eyes.

She's tired obviously.

We all took a photo with her but she smiled genuinely this time, Chase won the first place but Tori get the championship title because of how many minutes she drive and finished it fast.

"After party!" Reese cheered "I'll pass, I can't handle clubs you know." Tori said then chuckled "Aww! What about you Haz?" Lou asked excitedly "I wouldn't let her alone in the house mate, I'll pass." I said coolly then shrugged.

"Harry is that you? You like partying! What happened?!" Zayn said exaggeratedly then shake my shoulders making them laugh "You said it yourself lad, I like it partying. But I love my girlfriend so shut the fuck up!" I yelled cheekily then swatted his hands away.

"Oooh. She's blushing." Nialler teased Tori, I turned to her and saw her blushing while glaring at Niall "How dare you! After I offered you some ice cream sandwich earlier!" Tori yelled jokingly making us all laugh.

Tori grab her pen and checkbook from her bag and write something, She tore the piece check from it then handed it to her dad and put her stuff back inside her bag behind me.

"This will be a great help princess, We better go now. Take care you two, I trust you Gemmy and Liam. Watch them, I don't trust Chase. He's the worst." Uncle Richard said while laughing then wave dismissively to us and both of him and Uncle Carl walked away.

"Us too, I feel so exhausted!" Tori whined then we all said our goodbyes to them, Tori handed me her keys "Drive my car, I'll drive back the new one." She said then smirked and walked her way to the rose gold Aston Martin One-77 that she won.

I walked my way back to her black Lamborghini Veneno then hopped in and put her backpack on the passenger seat, She started to drive out while I started the engine and followed her behind.

We drive out of the venue while the rest of the gang separate their way to wherever that after party is.

I don't really enjoyed and liked partying, I just attended those to get my mind off of her because of my nightmares that keeps on hunting me down before.

I'm glad that I have her again and everything is back in place, All I have to do is not fucked up and control my impulsiveness to prevent me from hurting her in any case.

After a few minutes of driving, We reach back home then entered the garage. I parked her car to it's previous spot while she parked her new one to the available spot in front, She hopped out while I turn off the ignition and grab her bag and keys.

I hopped out the lock the car and the gate, We walked our way inside then I handed her keys back to her. She placed the trophy above the cabinet near the telly, She turned to me and shrugged.

"I wouldn't dare to push and encourage our future children into this kind of stuff, I swear even I got scared of myself when I did that to Ace." She said while laughing, my heart started to race and I stared at her in amusement and my jaw dropped.

"Did you just said 'our future children'?!" I asked her wildly making her stopped and her eyes widen in horror while blushing causing me to laugh then put her bag over the couch and run my way to her then stopped in front of her.

"Congrats Tori! You're now learning to accept that, because that will surely happen after you get your degree and marry me!" I said playfully while laughing, her jaw dropped then stared up to me in disbelief while blushing even more.

"It's by accident! I wasn't thinking straight! Oh my God, My brain is betraying me now!" she ranted exaggeratedly, making me laugh even more then pulled her in a tight hug.

"I'm not pressuring you, That came out of your own mouth gorgeous." I said cheekily, She poked my side making me squirmed losing my grip on her and laugh again.

"This is ridiculously stupid, I need a rest. I'm lazy, exhausted and bored." she groaned then wave her right hand dismissively and tried to walk away, I wrapped my arms around her tight then raised my eyebrows at her and smirked.

"You're forgetting something baby girl." I said deviously then hold her nape and crashed my lips against hers passionately, I bit her lower lip making her groan softly and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled away then smirked at her then carry her over my shoulder making her squirm while I dragged her upstairs.

"Haz! What the fuck?!" she yelled while laughing and trying to wiggle out of my grip, I just chuckled darkly and ignored her attempt then entered her room.

I kick the door shut and lock the knob, I place her gently over the bed then take off her glasses from her and untied her hair. I put it above the nightstand along with my sunglasses then kicked of my boots and hover above her.

"If they're going to have a blast at the party, I wouldn't let us look like a sore losers here. We're going to have a blast gorgeous, I didn't break your rules. That means I can have you all night." I said deviously then smirked.

"Of course, I just hope that I can still walk for our date tomorrow." she said cheekily with her eyes darkening with lust and love mirroring my own then bit her lower lip, I chuckled then crashed my lips against hers passionately.

She tugged off my coat then throw it across the room, I take off hers then tossed it over the floor.

"I've been craving for you all day, That jumpsuit you're wearing earlier aren't helping." I groaned then she unbutton my top making me feel so eager.

"Fuck this shit, I'll just buy a new one." I growled in frustration then just ripped it making the buttons break.

I throw it somewhere making her chuckled darkly then run her right index nail over my v-line causing me to growled and feel myself flaming with desire for her, I saw her left shoulder and which is already healed now making me sighed in relief.

I lean down and kissed it gently then look back to her eyes and bit my lower lip.

"Told you, It's fine. I have no time for that kind of scene again Harold, Or I'll sleep here and leave you alone." she muttered then smirked deviously making me groan then tugged off her top causing her to chuckled and helped me.

She tossed it over the side leaving her in a black strapless bra, I moaned at the sight of her then I unhooked her bra and throw it away.

I ducked down and crashed my lips against her jugular then sucked her soft skin making her gasped, I started to massage her breast and played her perked up nipples with my fingers causing her to grip my hair, arched her back and moan loudly.

"Fuck! Stop teasing me!" she yelped when I sucked her skin harder and grind my hard on against her core, I groaned when I feel her dig her nails against my scalp.

I pulled away then unbuckled my belt eagerly then unbutton and unzipped my super tight skinny jeans, I kicked it off along with my boxer somewhere else making me groaned when my throbbing hard on slapped up against my stomach.

I turned to her and tugged her skirt along with her knickers down then throw it across the room, I gasped when she pulled me down the bed and hover above me.

She smirked deviously then crashed her lips against mine passionately, I moan against her lips when I feel my hard on brushing against her thighs.

I squirmed when I suddenly felt both of my wrists were tied down securely against the bedpost.

"No! You sneaky nerd! Tori don't do this to me!" I squirmed trying to free myself as my breathing started to get heavy, She chuckled then lean down over my ears.

"Pay back for that daddy kink of yours you dork." she whispered deviously making me twitch my hips absentmindedly, I moan when she run her nails painfully slow over my chest sending a fucking electricity, shivers and goosebumps over my whole body.

My heart started to beat abnormally fast and my stomach rumbles, She chuckled when my throbbing cock spilled a precum and throbs even more causing my face to heat up.

"Baby girl, Do something!" I growled in frustration, she smirked provocatively then just continue to trailed her nails down painfully slow.

I moan when she grab my cock and pumped it up and down in a torturously slow pace, I twitched my hips up and whimper making her chuckled darkly.

"Tori! Quit playing! I've been suffering since early this mor- Oh f-fuck." I was cut off and groaned when she started to quicken her pace making me throw my head back against the pillows while trying to tugged my wrist off but it's tied securely.

"I bought something interesting from the convenience store when you're asleep there at the lounge earlier, Wanna know what that is baby?" she asked evilly with her pupils almost covering her whole hazel orbs making me gulped while biting my lower lip and just nodded my head eagerly.

She chuckled then let go of me, I whined at the lost of contact. She grab a small pink pack from the pocket of her previous skirt then I heard a shuffling stuff making me feel nervous and anticipated.

"Tori!" I squirmed trying to call her attention "Patience Haz." she said darkly then chuckled.

She grab my shaft again and pumped it up and down more faster making me gasped while breathing heavily and my stomach churning.

I suddenly feel her slipped something on me making me groaned and my breath quickened, I stared at her in disbelief and my jaw dropped.

"Put that ring away from me Tori! Don't do this to- Fuck!" I screamed in pain and pleasure when she pressed the remote and stopped.

"Oops, Sorry not sorry." she said deviously then smirked at me.

"You'll regret this Victori- Ah! Fuck! Tori!" I screamed in too much pleasure while trying to tugged the scarf off but it wouldn't fucking budge.

"I'm absolutely having a blast with this ring, Nice." she muttered evilly then chuckled darkly.

"I don't! Put it away from m- Holy fuck!" I screamed in raspy voice while my stomach is tightening and my cock spilling precum, I whimper weakly while trying to catch my breath.

I moaned loudly when she ducked down and swirled her tongue around my tip.

My head thrown back in pleasure then she started to bob her head up and down in a quick pace while sucking me off and gripping my thighs still.

"F-fuck, T-that f-fee-ls s-s-so g-ood." I moan choking my own words with my eyes shut close and my head spinning wildly.

I gasped when my tip hit the back of her throat, deep throating me and she moan against my cock, sending jolts of fucking pleasure though my body and my muscles and stomach tensed signaling that I'm close to my climax.

"T-tori, I w-wanna f-eel y-you. P-please!" I whimper but she just chuckled making me scream in too much pleasure and sending me over the edge.

I cum inside her mouth then she continued to suck me off and swallow it.

I gasped when she leaned away and lick her lower lip causing me to groan at the sight of her.

"Please! Untie me now baby girl!" I begged but she just chuckled darkly then raised her right index finger with the remote control ring.

"No! Please stop torturing me! Tori! Plea- Ah! Fuck!" I screamed weakly and whimper in pain and my legs shake vulnerably since I'm still not over to my previous climax.

"Imagine how I feel whenever you fuck me hard and deep after my orgasm, Now you know." She growled while glaring at me darkly.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry! Please just put this vibrator ring off of me!" I whimpered pleadingly.

She raised her eyebrows and slipped it off of my making me sighed in relief, She put it inside the cabinet then close it.

"Free me from this please!" I squirmed trying to tugged off the scarf but she smirked at me.

"I'm not done yet Haz." she said darkly and hover over me, she crashed her lips against mine passionately making me moan while breathing heavily.

I groaned then she insert my hard sensitive cock inside of her tight entrance making me throw my head back while she's gasping for air.

She bit her lower lip then reach for the scarf and untied it and throw it across the room, I smirked then flipped us over making me chuckled darkly and shakily above her and push her thighs up against the bed causing her to gasped loudly.

I push myself deeper than ever before making her scream and throw her head back against the pillows while gripping the sheets tightly.

I keep still while breathing heavily and getting worked up again at the warmth and tightness of her core.

"You are so gonna pay for that you naughty girl." I growled then started to move my hips in a mercilessly quick, hard and deep pace making her grip and clawed my skin behind me and my shoulders with her nails digging against my skin causing me to groan.

Our moans, groans, whimper, plea, keen, cries, scream, slapping sound of our sweating skins, sexual and steamy tension surrounding the whole room making the glass windows smudge.

"Haz! F-fuck!" She whimpers then bite her lower lip down while breathing heavily and a tear slipped from her eyes, I slowed my movement making her sighed deeply and gulped.

"Sorry, B-better?" I moan asking her softly, she groaned and nodded her head 'yes'.

I trailed my hands up to her cheeks and wipe her tears away then ducked down and crashed my lips against hers passionately, she moan and hung her left arm over my neck and her right hand gripping my hair gently while I continue to thrust passionately slow, deeper and harder.

Her walls clenched so tight, squeezing me making me groaned against her lips.

My stomach tighten and my muscles tensed again.

I flipped her above me again causing her to moan loudly, I hold her hips then guide her up and down while I'm meeting her slow passionate thrust.

"Babe, I-I'm c-cl-ose!" she whimper loudly, I pulled her deeper then grind my hips hard making her body shook vulnerably, clenched even tighter and a silent scream escape from her throat.

I moan out loud then thrusted passionately harder, deeper and faster while she's gripping my biceps so tight.

I rub her clit harshly with my right hand causing her to throw her head back and her legs shake furiously.

"Harry!" she screamed in a raspy voice then squirted around my cock and collapsed above me while she's whimpering and moaning making me throw my head back against the pillows in too much pleasure sending me over the edge for the second time.

"Tori!" I screamed weakly and my buried myself deeper then cummed inside her while riding our high sloppily.

I slid myself out of her gently making her groaned weakly while we're both catching our breaths, I placed her over my right side with her head above my shoulder.

I grab the box of tissue from the nightstand and clean the mess that we made and throw it over the small black bin on the side, I put the box back then lay down again and wrapped my arms around her comfortably.

She's breathing heavily with her eyes closed, I feel myself starting to get sleepy and tired.

"I love you Tori." I muttered weakly then tugged her closer and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Haz." she whispered then hang her right arm around my torso and I pulled the duvet above us.

I let the exhaustion and content took over my body, Not caring about the fact that we're both sleeping naked for the first time.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fiendish By N

Fanfiction

325K 13.5K 61
Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, but you're mine now. You belong to me." _...
2.3M 46K 34
Eileen Mae Montgomery, better known as El has been working for the Gucci special designs team for two years now. It's her dream job, but theres one t...
118K 4.6K 149
THIS IS ANNA & ANNA 2- Now, everyone can listen! ~~~~~ ANNA: When she is fourteen, her family moves to Holmes Chapel and Anna forms an immediate bond...
11.2M 267K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...