Prescription

Od Xannny

My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the... Viac

First things first..
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Not A Update..
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r - t e e n
f i f t h - t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
t w e n t y
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
E P I L O G U E
Reunion
Devotion..
Sooo...

nine - teen

15.6K 869 377
Od Xannny

"Every day your birthday and every night your Valentine.. If we tried that we could be somewhere the climate is warm, long as you around me I swear that everything will be just fine."

Allison King | Alli💕

"They still not talking to you?" Jen asked Tac.

"Allison is but Ike and Lys won't." He sighed.

I felt kind of bad but I wasn't there to get the full story so I couldn't tell Lys or Ike how they should go about this situation but I know they're all taking this hard. Tac always been our best friend more than he was a father so for him keeping a secret as big as that I could see why they was mad, especially Lys.

I barely remember my mother since she died when I was around 6 months. Alyssa and Ike still have memories and to find out your mother wasn't really your mother and she been plotting on you since you was born is not something you could just snap back from.

"But you can't blame them Tac, not telling Lys was for your own selfish reason." I spoke up.

"It wasn't selfish, it was the best thing to do." He said.

"Best thing for you or her? You can't determine what we should know or not."

"As her father I could do what I want and I wanted to keep that from her."

"And that's what you not getting, that wasn't your choice to make."

"When have you ever been a father? Cause I don't remember you being shit." Ike said coming in the kitchen, I sighed knowing this was bout to go a way nobody wanted it to be.

"Isaac watch your mouth." Jen warned.

"Nah no disrespect fuck all this, you kept this secret from all of us. This doesn't just affect Lysa this affects all of us. I bet you wasn't even going to tell us." Once Tac didn't say nothing I know he just confirmed everything Isaac was saying, I heard Isaac sniff and I looked over and his eyes was glossy.

"Woww." He nodded his head slowly. "Damn Tac, you made sure we told you every single thing but who knew you kept the most secrets."

"Isaac it's not that big of a deal, y'all know now and what? Ain't shit change! Nothing ever was going to change!" Tac said.

"Everything changed!!" Isaac yelled making me jump.

"I think y'all should just take it down a notch, it's-" Jen started.

"Nah I'm out anyway. I just came to tell you that you'll be having another grandchild cause y'know I never kept anything from you." Isaac shook his head.

"Damn." Tac ran his hand through his face.

"Instead of trying to make up bullshit excuses, you should be trying to move on from it cause obviously nobody's here for your excuses." I put in.

"I think y'all should just listen to what your father has to say because y'all are being real disrespectful-"

"No offense but this not your business. Jen I love you a lot but this isn't something you get a input in." Isaac said.

"We get that your his wife and the closest thing we have to a mother but we don't need your opinion." I added in.

"What do y'all want me to do? I can't do shit! It's the past, we could only move forward from this as a family." Tac said.

"Tac man I love you with my heart and you taught me how to be a man but at this moment, you ain't shit but a sperm donor." Isaac grabbed a water out the fridge and walked out.

We may have been overreacting but Tac made sure we were all close, he had days where we would just stay in the house and bond telling each other every single thing. I could get over this because I couldn't hold grudges but Alyssa she'll be the last one to forgive.

"What do I do Alli?" Tac asked.

"Go back in time and tell Alyssa the truth." I walked out going to check on my baby.

"Why didn't you tell them?" I overheard Jen ask.

"If I told them what I have they would think I was using it as sympathy, I'll tell them soon enough." Tac replied, his voice saddened.

"You have what?" I asked walking slowly towards him.

"Alli I don't think you should-"

"Tac you have what?!" I repeated cutting him off raising my voice.

"Alli I have-"

Alyssa King | Lys💎

"Two more shots of Ciroc." JC ordered knowing it was my favorite drink.

We were at my karaoke bar for a date night and we was getting 'drunk'. I obviously told Deek to change my shots to water since I haven't told Jayceon I'm pregnant. Every time I tried something came up so I decided to do it in my own special way after fourth of July.

"Lysssaaaa." JC slurred, he was always a lightweight could never hold his liquor. This was only his tenth shot and he was already tipsy, I shook my head at him laughing.

"Yes baby?" I asked smiling.

"Let's go sing for these people." He slurred grabbing my hand walking us to the stage.

"What you wanna sing?" I asked.

"Imma surprise you." I watched as he told DJ wreck what song we wanted to sing and waited until it came on.

"Our song." I smiled hearing the beginning beat of it.

"You got niggas and I got bitches but I want you, I want you to turn up on me every night when I see better recognize when I see you." We sung in unison smiling at each other.

"I really want you, you, you. Hit the club for you, you, you. Light skin got you new, new, do. Even look like Lauren London too I be tripping, but this money ain't. Hit the strip, check my money length. Sorry if my whip covered in dank cause I've been rollin' with this skunk all day." I sung while he hummed the lyrics.

"All these bitches know that you're my nigga. I ain't trippin' off of any of your niggas cause I don't care about your nigga, four niggas, five niggas, six niggas, I ain't give a shit about shit, nigga." He grabbed my hand swaying us back and forth.

We stayed like that until the song went off but even when the song stopped we kept looking at each other like we were in a trance. I think we were both in our own little world but thinking the same thing.

We walked back to our seat and I was about to tear this fucking food up, I was starving. We talked while eating our food, I was really liking this date it reminded me of our old dates when we was high school.

"Isn't this cute?" I heard from behind us. I looked back to see Morgan, Bambi and like 4 other bitches.

"Go head Morgan, you see I'm with my girl right?" I smiled at him then smirked at her frown.

"Don't be so glum chum." I smiled then sat two hundreds on the counter. "Don't take Deek tip." I laughed before standing up with Jayceon heading towards the door.

I wasn't trying to fight for two reasons one I'm pregnant and two I know these bitches was going to jump me because they wouldn't take a L in front of each other. So I was just going to walk my pretty and petty ass out of here.

"Alyssa?!" Morgan yelled, I sighed turning around.

"Yes Poss?" I asked.

"Didn't I say on sight?!" She said before she swung on me and almost immediately I felt multiple hitting me.

I was getting jumped by 6 bitches and couldn't do shit. I tried to seem calm hoping JC helped them off of me but I knew he was going to have a hard time getting all 6 bitches off of me. I made a decision that I hoped I didn't regret later, I started fighting back.

Since Morgan was the one in my eyesight I yanked her by her hair making her fall then punched Bambi tall ass. They was trying to get me on the ground but my pride wasn't going to let me fall. I started throwing wild punches, windmilling anything making sure I at least made two of these bitches hurt.

I felt blood rushing down my face and I think that's when I really snapped. I grabbed the napkin dispenser and started hitting whoever was right there with it.

I felt some girl fall by my leg as the bitch bit me, these bitches started pulling my hair. They had a tight a grip, I felt my hair ripping and that made me want to cry.

After a few of my workers and JC got all of them off me, I still had one girl by her hair and I was putting every punch of anger into her face. I didn't care what I was aiming for I just know I wanted this bitch dead.

"Alyssa you have to let go." I heard Deek voice. I eventually let go and my security took them out, Deek and JC took me to the bathroom where I looked at my face. I started crying once I noticed how bad I looked, I was so damaged and I didn't even feel these bitches hits.

"Alyssa it's not that bad." JC said.

"Bad? Not fucking bad? Do you see my fucking face? My fucking nose is bleeding, I have a fucking knot on my head, scratches on my face, this is my fucking real hair Jayceon it's fucking shedding! Then the stupid bitch bit me in my fucking leg. Don't fucking tell me it's not bad." I yelled crying.

"You're still beautiful to me." He smiled touching my hair, I would have smiled but right now I was mad and I wanted to fuck him up. I jumped off the sink and I was about to punch his stupid ass but Deek caught me.

"JC please go home, I'll hit you up later." I sighed.

"I'm not leaving you-"

"I'll call somebody. I don't want to be bothered." I started crying again, these fucking hormones.

"Alyssa I really-"

"I'm not mad at you JC I love you, I promise imma hit you up."

"I love you more." He kissed me on my lips then left. I took out my phone calling every single person I knew, if these bitches thought this was over they had another thing coming.

They just started a fucking war.

Jayceon Whitaker | JC💯

I woke up from my doorbell ringing, I looked at my phone to see it was 12 o' clock. Damn I slept all day yesterday not even checking on Alyssa, I hit her up instantly getting a reply as the doorbell rung again. I groaned then went down stairs not even bothering to ask who was it.

"Why are y'all here?" I asked Morgan and Bambi.

"Damn JC I really liked you, sad you picked that dumb bitch over a down ass bitch." Bambi said.

"I hear you, I hear you. Why are y'all here?" I repeated.

"I came to get the rest of my stuff and talk to you."

"You moving? That's good. I hope you move far cause I cant save you from what's coming." I laughed.

"Bambi go get my stuff while I tell JC." Bambi came in as Morgan did the same, I sat on the couch looking at her wondering what the fuck she wanted.

"I'm pregnant JC."

"Congratulations ?" I asked confused.

"It's your baby."

"Fuck out of here, I be shooting blanks nigga."

"So 5 weeks ago when we had shower sex seem familiar to you?" I sighed thinking about that stupid ass decision. "Look JC I'm not asking for much, I just want you to be there for my baby."

I nodded understanding as the bell rung I sighed, the fuck everybody coming to see me for? I opened the door and Mace, Tadoe, Ace, JJ, Ya and CJ came in.

"Fuck she doing here?" Mason asked looking Morgan up and down.

"Bouta give Lys this drop 2.5." Iyan said taking out his phone.

"You by yourself too? Shorty just leave now." Tadoe said laughing.

"No dead ass." Ace said seriously.

"Chill y'all she just coming to get her shit." I said as she went in the back.

10 minutes passed when Morgan and Bambi came out with suitcases and shit. I stopped her making sure they didn't take anything that belonged to me. After checking their bags I walked her to the door but as soon as I opened it I saw hella cars in my driveway.

It was around 7 cars and as soon as I opened the door they opened they doors and I clear as day saw who stepped out the car.

Alyssa, Kai, Liv, Ahjaya, Aubree, Allison, G, Jen, Isaac and like 8 other girls. They all was dressed in black looking like they was ready to do a hit.

"Oh shit, brah you really called Alyssa?" JJ asked Yayo.

"Yeah nigga the fuck? They not getting away with jumping my best friend and I been wanted this bitch done up." Iyan smirked.

"Let's go bitch! Come down the stairs!" Ahjaya yelled.

Ain't this bitch pregnant? Matter fact ain't all these bitches pregnant? 😑

"Unlike y'all booty bitches we ain't gon jump y'all, come catch this fade ma." Alyssa yelled moving her hand towards her.

"Y'all got two choices, come to us or we come to you." Kailani yelled.

"In my opinion both of those options gon be stupid on y'all behalf. Just run back in the house and pray that they leave." Mason said laughing.

"I'm not no pussy." Bambi tied her hair up.

"Damn Gotti you bold." JJ stupid ass sound trying to sound like Yo Gotti.

Bambi walked downstairs and as soon as she did Alyssa was on her ass. Bambi was tall for no reason cause as soon as Lys hit her she was put on her ass. Alyssa punches was lethal, you heard them shits. Alyssa backed up letting Kai get on her ass.

"C'mon bitch. You gon do your friend like that?" Alyssa yelled. Morgan looked at me and I couldn't let her fight.

"Alyssa chill." I said.

"JC you a person I consider as a brother and all but if you interfere, I'm popping your ass no questions asked." Ike yelled.

Morgan went down the stairs and both her and Alyssa squared up. Morgan threw the first punch hitting Alyssa in her mouth and Alyssa started smiling.

That's when I knew Morgan was not bout to come out this fight without damage being done.

Alyssa kneed her and just started throwing punches she couldn't handle. Alyssa stop hitting her then did some kind of signal and everybody that was in the car jumped in.

It was like 6 on Morgan and 9 on Bambi, I ain't give a fuck about Bambi but I did care about Morgan because she was carrying my seed. I walked over there to break this shit up. Soon as I was about to touch one of them I felt something hard hit me in my jaw, I looked over to see Isaac.

"I warned you brah. No questions asked." I should of known he was keeping his word but now this nigga was bout to get treated like a regular nigga.

I hooked that nigga, he spit on the ground and smiled. We both squared up and I two pieced him and he matched my punches eating them shits. We was just giving each other blow after blow until I heard police sirens. Mace grabbed me and CJ grabbed him, Alyssa called off her pack and I went to go help Morgan.

"Un-fucking-believable." I heard Alyssa mumble.

"Bitch ass nigga." Mason yelled as I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender laughing.

"Mace suck my dick! Alyssa she fucking pregnant." Alyssa face saddened as she shook her head.

"We out y'all." Alyssa said making me go after her.

"Alyssa you can't be mad-"

"I don't care Jayceon, maybe we just wasn't meant to be."

"Alyssa you always acting like a little ass bitch yo, you knew I was fucking her before."

She turned back around and I put my head down. It's like every time something go right in my life something always got to fuck it up. I was about to turn around when I felt something wet against my neck, I looked up and I just know she ain't spit on me.

"Oh shit Alyssa." Iyan yelled.

"Run bitch run he gon kill you!!" Mason yelled laughing. Iyan and Mason both ran down there.

"Since imma bitch, imma act like one." Alyssa yelled before pulling off.

"Well Damn." JJ said.

"Uh JC go pick your babymamma and her stupid ass friend up off the ground. They messing up the tiles on the ground with their blood." Mason said laughing.

I flicked them off then continued walking in the house, I was over this stupid ass day.

I know one thing tho, imma fuck Alyssa up.
_____________

Y'all missed me? 😋😌 Late update I know but it's here.

I was really sleepy but since that last chapter was really shitty, I gave y'all a extra long one.

Excuse any mistakes😇

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

272K 19.3K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
11K 232 22
Luna Valerian has been hiding from the Empire ever since Order 66 was initiated. That is, until one day another Jedi just like her comes to save her...
12.1K 264 31
It's been 13 years since she last saw him after the war ended. After they finished their 8th year and graduated, he disappeared from her life. She...
53.7K 1.3K 20
Four and Blair defeat their first problem together, Blair passes dauntless... But now they are trapped in a time loop of problems, problems that keep...