The Nerd and The Rockstar

By R5loverforever1229

Laura Marano is the Ultimate nerd. You know the kind with glasses and braces. Yeah that kind! She gets picked... More

Chapter 1: Excitement
Sleepover
Concert Day
Q&A and meeting R5
Concert & Big Announcements
Private Beach Party
Day at the Beach
1st Day Of School
1st Date
Sweetness & Details
Planning & Playing
Promise Rings & Romantic Gestures
Piano Kisses & Broken Noses
Watching Movies & Having Fun
Hanging Out
School & Changes
Making Plans & Perfect Dates
Awesome Friends & Mini-Makeovers
Amazing Dates & Awesome Surprises
Nicknames & New Friends
Morning Swims & Big Decisions
Bar-be-cues & Jerks
Romance & Our Song
More Cousins & Love Is In The Air
School Days & Asking Boys
Dates & Waitresses
Sickness & Chicken Noodle Soup
Planning & Shopping
Sleepover & Guy Talk
Guys Night & Girl Talk
Romance & Dates
Exciting Days & Starry Skies
Fun Days & Special Moments
A/N & Cast Members
Wake-Up Calls & School Halls
Car Rides & I Love You's
Shopping & Jealousy
Projects & Surprises
Great Pairs & Halloween Scares
ROMANTIC WAYS & LAZY SUNDAYS

Fun Nights & Pillow Fights

742 29 52
By R5loverforever1229

     The girls get up and get dressed the next morning. They get everything they need for this weekend and put it in their bags, and they place their bags by the door. "I am so excited about this weekend!" Laura says. "Me too!" Marlee says. "It's gonna be a blast!" Jackey says. "Yeah and I'm glad its Friday!" Kaitlyn says. "Yes out of school for two whole days!" Svenja says. The girls finish getting ready for school. They just get downstairs when they hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" MaKayla says opening the door to see all the guys except Riker, Ryland, Aaron, Rocky, Ell & Luke, standing there smiling.😊

"Hey Blondie!" Laura calls from behind MaKayla. "Hey Beautiful!" he says stepping inside kissing her. "Ready to go?" he asks when they pull away. "Yeah, let me grab my stuff!" Laura says grabbing her things. "Bye guys!" Laura calls. Ross opens the door for her, then goes around and gets in. They drive away. "Hey MaKayla! Are you ready?" Hayes asks stepping forward. "Yeah, let's go!" MaKayla says grabbing her things and taking his hand. They walk to his car and leave. "We need to go too!" Shawn says. "OK let's go!" Svenja says grabbing her things and walking with him to his car. They head to school. "Are you ready Daph?" Brennen asks. "Yep, sure am!" Daphney says pulling him out the door. They leave. "Hey Marlee, are you ready?" Dylan asks. "Yeah!" she says as they walk out and leave. "We need to go too!" Brent says. "OK, who are we riding with? Dylan or Brennen?" Kaitlyn asks. "No one! I finally got my own car!" Brent says excitedly. "Oh that's awesome! I'm happy for you!" Kaitlyn says hugging him. "Let's go ladies!" he says. "OK, come on Jack!" Kaitlyn says. They walk to his brand new blue Mustang and get in. "I love it!" Kaitlyn says as he gets in and starts it. They head to school.

At school they all meet up at the lockers. "I can't wait for tonight!" Kaitlyn says. "Oh yeah and I have a surprise for y'all!" Tiffany says smirking.😎 "Oohh, what is it?" Marlee asks. "If I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret would it?" Tiffany asks, laughing. 😁 "Well now I'm gonna be wondering all day!" Laura says huffing. "I promise you will all like it!" Tiffany says. "OK! We can wait!" Maia says. "Yeah, we can be patient!" Svenja says. They talk a few more minutes and then the bell rings. They go class.

The first part of the day goes by without any incidents. The bell rings for lunch. They all bother at the table. "Hey guys, whatcha doin'?" Raini asks. "Nothing much is happening today!" Rocky says. "Yeah pretty boring day so far!" Laura says. "I'm ready for the sleepover!" Daphney says excitedly. "What do you have planned?" Kaitlyn asks looking at Tiffany. "Oh you know! The usual! Truth or Dare, eating, watching movies, eating, talking, and did I mention eating?!" Tiffany says making everyone laugh. "That sounds like a blast!" Svenja says. "It is gonna be so much fun!" Heather says. They talk a few more minutes and the bell rings. They all go back to class.

The rest of the day goes by with nothing exciting happening. When the final bell rings everyone meets at the lockers. "Well I guess we'll take the girls home and then settle in for a guys night!" Ross says. "We'll see y'all tomorrow!" Maia says smiling. "I know, but I love spending time with my girlfriend and friends!" Ross says hugging Laura. "Awww that's so sweet!" she says hugging back. "Well we better get going!" Daphney says. "Let's go!" Heather says. They all leave. The guys drop the girls off at their houses and leave. The girls go inside, grab their bags and head to Tiffany's. They get there and knock on the door.

Tiffany opens the door. "I'm so glad y'all are here!" she says hugging each of them. "So what are we gonna do first?" Svenja asks. "Well first you can put your stuff in my room!" Tiffany says. The girls go put their bags in Tiffany's room and come back. They see all kinds of snack food laid out. There was chips, dip, cookies, and popcorn. "Wow Tiff! Think you got enough food?" Kaitlyn asks smiling. "This is just snacks, I'll order pizza later!" Tiffany says. "So what's the surprise?" Laura asks grabbing the chips and dip. "You'll find out soon enough!" Tiffany says. "OK! We've waited this long, I guess we can wait a little longer!" Kaitlyn says. "Hey let's do each others nails!" Marlee says. They get the nail polish and give each other manicures.

"So how are all the relationships going?" Jackey asks. "Too good to be true!" Laura says. "Mine is so freaking awesome!" Tiffany says. "I'm loving mine!" Daphney says. "Couldn't be better!" Svenja says. "I'm gonna tell Riker I love him tomorrow at the party!" Maia says. "OMG!!! That's awesome!" Laura says. "I know Riker loves you too!" Rydel says. Maia smiles at her. "Thanks Delly that it a little less nerve wracking!" Maia says. They talk a while longer. "OK guys I'm gonna call and order the pizza now!" Tiffany says. She goes into the next room and calls. When she comes back, they talk until someone knocks on the door. Tiffany opens the door to reveal all the guys standing there.

"We brought pizza and movies!" Ross says as he steps inside. "What are you doing here?" Laura asks hugging him. "This is your surprise!" Tiffany says grinning. "This is the best surprise ever!" Kaitlyn says. "So what movie do y'all wanna watch first?" Rocky asks. "Let's watch Pixels! I heard it was funny!" Daphney says. "I love any movie with Adam Sandler in it!" Kaitlyn says. "Yeah he is hilarious!" Marlee says. They watch the movie and eat the pizza. By the end of the movie everyone is laughing. "That was so funny!" Svenja says. "I loved it!" Jackey says. After a few minutes they get into their pajamas and get ready to play truth or dare.

They sit in a big circle. "Tiff you go first since this is your house!" Laura says. "OK, Luke truth or dare?" she asks. "Dare!" he says. "I dare you to run down the street in nothing but your boxers!" she says smirking.😎 Luke blushes like crazy but pulls his clothes off revealing his penguin boxers. The girls giggle and he blushes more. The boys laugh. He runs down the road and comes back. He puts his clothes back on and sits back down. "You owe me a kiss for that!" he says looking at Tiffany. She leans over and kisses him.

"OK Ross, truth or dare?" Luke asks. "Truth" Ross says. "When did you know you liked Laura?" he asks. "The first time I saw her dancing and singing in Rue 21!" Ross says smiling at Laura. She smiles back blushing. "OK, Laura truth or dare?" he asks her. "Dare!" she says. "I dare you to kiss me!" he says winking at her. She leans over and kisses him. They kiss until they need air. They pull apart breathing heavily. She looks at Tiffany.

"Truth or dare, Tiff?" she asks. "Ummm dare!" Tiffany says. Laura smirks at her. "No wait... I want truth!" Tiffany says frantically. "Nope, sorry! You can't change now, you already said dare!" Laura says. 'But!!!" Tiffany starts to say but Laura cuts her off. "So I dare you to run down the street in just your bra & panties!" Laura says smirking.😏 Tiffany glares at her but stands up and gets undressed to reveal she also has penguins on her underwear. "I like your style!" Luke says smiling up at her. She goes outside and runs to the end of the street. She comes back and is about to run into the driveway when a car pulls up beside her and stops. A guy with messy brown hair sticks his head out the window. Tiffany tries to cover herself the best she can with her hands and arms.  "Oh I really hope we are at the right place!" he says looking at Tiffany smiling. "Is this Tiffany's house? We are supposed to meet our band mate here!" he says. "Yes this is my house!" Tiffany says. Her eyes get really big. "OMG you're Ashton Irwin! I love you guys!" Tiffany says smiling. Just then Luke comes out and puts a jacket around her. "Hey I heard that!" he says pouting. "Awww don't worry I love you more!" she says reaching up and kissing him. He kisses back. They kiss until they need air, and then pull away. "You lucky dog!" Ashton says getting out of the car. "I know I am!" Luke says smiling. They head inside. Luke introduces everyone. "OK I think that's enough truth or dare for one night!" Tiffany says after getting dressed.

"How about we watch another movie?" Shawn suggests. "OK but let's put our pajamas on first!" Kaitlyn says. They all go up and change. When they all get back to the living room they get settled. All the couples sit next to each other with Calum,  Michael, Jackey & Ashton sitting next to each other. They decide to watch 'Halloween'. During the scary parts the girls would jump. Laura had her head on Ross' chest and he had his arm around her, holding her close. During one part they hear a little scream. They  look around to see which girl did it and then bust out laughing. Calum has his head buried into Michael's shoulder and he is hugging him. "The movie ain't that scary, dude!" Michael says patting his back and laughing. "Hey why don't we all sleep in here tonight?" MaKayla says. "That's a great idea!" Marlee says. After the movie goes off they go get pillows and blankets. They get everything set up and sit down and start talking.

"Tiff, I have a surprise for you!" Luke says getting up. The rest of the band joins him. They pull out their guitars and start playing. "This is dedicated to you Tiff! Even though technically you weren't actually wearing my underwear!" Luke says. They sing 'She Looks So Perfect' to her. When they are done she walks up to him and kisses him. They pull away smiling at each other.  "Awww that was so sweet!" Svenja says. "OMG how adorable!" Rydel says. After that they settle back down and start talking again.

"I can't wait until tomorrow!" Laura says. "It's gonna be so fun!" Maia says. "And we finally get to see Rocky & Raini's costumes!" Svenja says. "I heard there is gonna be a Haunted House! I can't wait to check it out!" Rocky says. "Like the one at the fair?" Jackey asks snickering. "Hey it caught me off-guard!" Rocky says hitting Jackey with a pillow. "Oh I know you didn't just hit me!" she says hitting him back. Pretty soon there is a  full blown pillow fight going on! All you can see is pillows flying and hear laughter.

Ross hits Laura with a pillow laughing, but she grabs her face and falls to her knees. "Laura I'm so sorry!" he says dropping his pillow and kneeling beside her. She looks up and laughs. "Gotcha!" she says smacking him with a pillow. "Hey that's not fair!" he says grabbing his pillow back. Just as he is about to swing it, she kisses him wrapping her arms around his neck. He drops the pillow kissing back and wrapping his arms around her waist. They kiss until they hear, "Wow they forgot about us and ignored the whole pillow fight!" Michael says. They pull away blushing. "They do that a lot!" Rocky says causing everyone to laugh.

"Let's watch another movie!" Riker says. "OK, as long as it's not scary!" Calum says making everyone laugh. They decide to watch 'Avengers:Age Of Ultron'. By the middle of the movie most everyone was asleep. Ross and Laura were still awake. Laura looks over at Rydellinton. She has her head on his chest and his arm is wrapped around her and it looks like he has a smile on his face. Laura grabs her phone smirking. "Time to pay her back for all the pics she has taken!" Laura says snapping the pic. She puts her phone away and lays next to Ross. They fall asleep.

I'm so sorry I haven't been on in a while but my great grandmother died and I needed some time, but I'm back now!💖💖

I own nothing but my storyline!! Thank you so much for reading this story!! Please read, vote and comment! Love you guys! 😘😘

#RAURAFOREVER 💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
43.2K 1.9K 30
Laura Marano is in love with Ross Lynch. She's pretty much of a stalker if you tell me. Rydel Anderson is her best friend, and how come she didn't kn...
65.9K 1.1K 44
A Raura (Ross Lynch&Laura Marano) story about Laura overcoming the fear of letting her self love her co star Ross Lynch. Will Laura learn to trust th...