JADE

By that___girl___

HIGHEST RANKING: #4 in Abuse #7 in Undiscovered I fell in love with my husband in high school. He was the b... More

Must read!
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The Quiet
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 1

30.5K 816 199
By that___girl___

Chapter 1
May 14 of 2023

"I want pancakes" a harsh voice demands, I open my eyes and see Braxton laying next to me in our bed, fully clothed. I groan and move around in the bed, trying to go back to sleep. I was almost asleep when the covers were ripped off of my body. I shoot up from the bed and see Braxton holding the bed sheets in his large hand.

I know I wasn't going to get out of cooking, so I hopped off the bed and walked to the door. I could feel his blue eyes on me as I left the room, he didn't follow me. Once I descend the stairs, I feel little arms wrap around my legs. "Mommy!" Dawson smiles up at me. I pick him up and kiss his cheek. "Mommy, can I help you make pancakes?" He asks, giving me his puppy eyes.

"Okay, you can make the mix with me" I agree, he gives me his best smile. I set him on the counter, as I grab the ingredients for the pancakes. I set the bowl next to him and cut open the bag. I hand the bag to him, so he could pour it into the bowl. He giggled as he put his hands on the powder. Dawson showed me his now white hands, he puts them on my cheeks. I smiled at his silliness and did the same thing to him.

"Are you two making a mess?" I hear from behind. I look and see Braxton standing there with a hard expression. I feel my heart drop because there was a possibility that he would yell at me. But instead, he smiled and grabbed Dawson off the counter, then kissed his floured cover cheeks.

"Daddy now you do it to Mommy" he squeaked out, still smiling. I froze in place and looked at Dawson. He doesn't even know the half of it. My eyes move towards Braxton, his expression dropped tremendously. I look down and move back towards the pancake batter. To my surprise, I feel soft warm lips on my right cheek. My heart raced a little, but the sensation only lasted a few moments. I hear large footsteps leave the kitchen, I guess I'm finishing the pancakes by myself.

Once I finish the pancakes I make some bacon to go with it. I place the food on 3 plates and placed them on the kitchen table. I poured 3 glasses of orange juice and put them near the plates. I called for the boys as I placed the syrup on the table. They came rushing in, Dawson's little body quickly hopped on to his chair, before he started stuffing his face.

I laughed at Dawson's mess, I could hear Braxton's deep chuckles from across the table. I smile knowing he wasn't in one of his moods today. Me being the weird person that I am, put the bacon inside the pancake as if it was a burrito.  As I eat my food I feel someone staring at me. I move my head up and see bright blue orbs looking into my hazel eyes. I swallowed my food, "what?" I asked.

He just shook his head, "you are weird" he stated.

"That's one of the reasons you married me," I told him. He smirked as he drank some of his Orange juice

"One of the many, many reasons, baby" I heard him mumble. I look up at him surprised, but he acted like he never said anything. I finished my food and put my dish in the sink. I turn back around and see my son, with his hands covered in syrup. I picked him up and moved him towards the sink. I ran his sticky hands under warm water, with some soap.

He made a bubble with his hand, he tried to grab it but it popped. He pouted, knowing he had destroyed it.

"Braxton, do you want to watch a movie with Dawson and me?" I questioned him, but Braxton was no longer in the room with us. He was most likely in his office. I walked Dawson to the family room and had him sit beside me on the couch. "What movie, Grey?" Grey was his middle name, I often him called him by his middle name.

"Grease!" He said excitedly, jumping up and down on the couch.

"That's your father and me's favorite movie" I informed him. I put the movie on and enjoyed the movie with my son, even though his father wasn't there to enjoy it with us.

*
"I got chills they're multiplying. And I'm losing control, Cause the power you're supplying. It's Electrifying!" Dawson and I sing in unison, as we danced in the middle of the living room. I spun around with him in my arms as we continued singing the lyrics.

"What are you doing?" I stopped spinning and saw my husband standing in the doorway.

"Hi" I waved.

"Hello" he gave me a sour face after he saw what movie we were watching. "Cut it out. We have people coming over" then he left the room. I looked down at Dawson and he looked like he was about to cry. He didn't like when people came over the house, especially if he didn't know them.

Dawson and I didn't like Braxton's friends they weren't the nicest people in town. Grey and I usually stayed upstairs watching movies, or something else that kept us occupied until Braxton's guests left.

I shut off the tv and took Dawson to his room, so we could to change him into some real clothes. Once I changed him I went to my room and changed into a tank top with jeans. I took my phone off charge and put it in my pocket. I heard the doorbell ring, I mentally groaned.

From upstairs I could hear greetings and laughter. "Jade, Dawson!" I heard Braxton call our names. I walked out of the room and saw Grey waiting outside in the hall for me. I took his little hand and led him downstairs.

"Hello Beautiful" I was greeted by Edward, who was staring at me. He was Braxton's best friend, who seemed to fancy me. He has dirty blonde hair with forest green eyes. He was a handsome guy but not my type.

Without a warning or permission, Edward hugged me. His hands traveled down my back to my behind, his large hands grabbed my ass. I stood back and slapped him, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us.

"Don't you ever touch me again, you are not my husband nor my friend. You have no reason to ever touch me like that." I sneered at him. I felt someone grab my arm and drag me away. I look to the source of the arm and saw Braxton, who was wearing a red hot face.

"What the fuck was that?" He snapped.

"He grabbed my ass" I stated. "He didn't have the right to touch me like that"

"I don't care! Don't hit my friends, no matter what they do to you" he shot back.

"If you are going to be like that. I'm leaving" I said and left him, I went back to Dawson and saw he was in tears. I picked him up and grabbed my car keys. I rush out of the house and go to my matte black Audi R8. I put Dawson in his car seat. Suddenly I'm pushed up against the car.

"Do you really think I'm going to let you leave?" My husband demanded. I nodded my head.

"Dawson doesn't like your friends and neither do I. We don't want to be here, you could ask him," I told him. He pushed me aside and opened the door. He kneeled down to Dawson's height.

"Is it true that you don't like daddy's friends?" He asked the little boy. Our son nodded and wiped away some of his tears.

"They no like me," he said to his father.

"They love you, buddy. Why do you think they don't like you? Did mommy say they don't like you?" He asked, eyeing me.

He actually believes I would tell our son that his friends don't like him, just so he wouldn't like them

Dawson shook his head.

"They make fun of me" he tried to pronounce all of the words the best he could, but we understood what he said. My heart drop, I went to the driver's side of the Audi.

"Son, are you sure they are making fun of you? They wouldn't do that" he said sincerely. Grey nodded his head,

"They no like me!" He huffed out. Braxton takes a little step back, he appears shocked by Grey's outburst. My eyes wander to the rear view mirror so I can look back at them, and I see Grey still crying.

"Grey please don't cry, mommy will buy you ice cream. Do you want that?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled. I looked at Braxton, who looked very upset.

"Grey, I will talk to them, okay? I don't think they were making fun of you. Have fun, I love you son" Braxton kissed his cheek before wiping more tears away.

"Say it to mommy too." My eyes met Braxton's, I waited for him to say it or at least something. He waited a minute or two before mumbling an 'I love you.' My heart knew he wasn't really meaning it, he was only saying it because Dawson wanted him to say it.

His own son has to ask for him to say "I love you" to me.

"Mommy, your turn" I didn't hesitate to say it back.

"I love you too, Braxton" I didn't look at his expression before turning on the car. I heard him slam the door, I put the car in drive and drove to the nearest Ice Cream stand.

I do love you, Braxton, unfortunately, I do.

-*-*

I hope you guys liked the first chapter!

Remember to comment and vote on the chapters.

It would be helpful if you guys commented, so I can make the story better.

Bye, see ya soon- T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 410 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published and only the sample chapters of the published version are available on...
2K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...