Butterfly

By pandajuliet

Hospital has been always the place I visited most. Attempting to commit suicide, I did every dangerous thing... More

One
Two
Three
Four.
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten.
eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen.
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Thirteen

1.3K 64 3
By pandajuliet

"Hana! Are you coming with us to eat?" Nayeon rested her hands on the table and her chin on the front hand of hers. I smile while packing my things into my bag, "I have to visit my mom again today." I said. "Sorry, Nayeon-ah."

Nayeon lifted her head, her mouth opened and talked after she struggling on what to say. "A-ah. I see. Then, don't forget to eat when you're visiting your mother."

"Taehyung will be there. Don't worry." I smile at her. Swinging my bag on my shoulder, I waved her goodbye before I leave. "You're not following us?" Someone said right after I walked out of the classroom. I turned to my left to see Baekhyun, looking at me. "Don't tell me you've been standing there the whole time?"

He says nothing. He walked towards me and wrapped a scarf around my neck. "You did this again." I said.

"Don't catch cold and don't forget to eat." He said, looking at me on the eyes. I nodded. "I will."

---

I left the school and now I'm walking towards my mom's ward. Slowly decreasing the speed of my walking, I finally stopped in front of the door, slowly grabbing the door handle, I slide the door and let myself in. My mom is still there, sleeping, a slight ray of sunlight entered her room through her window.

I silently walked towards the bed side and pulled a chair and sit. "How are you, mom?" I asked. Of course she won't answer my question. But I still keep on talking to her, hoping that she would heard me somehow. "Look at you, I told you not to overwork yourself, right?"

"Please wake up soon, mom." I hold her hand tight and kiss it. "I miss you."

---

Hana walked to school like usual, keeping her head low and look at the ground while walking. Baekhyun saw her walking from afar, and he runs just to catch up to her. "Hana!" He smiled at her, brightly. Like a child.

Hana looked at him, shocked by the sudden surprise. She hit him on the arm and glare at him. "Good morning." She said, smiling a bit before facing front again. "So, how are you?" Baekhyun asked after he hesitated for a few minutes, his eyes never look at the same place. "What do you mean how I am? Of course I'm fine." She said, her face didn't show any expression.

No anger, no sadness. Just emptiness. Baekhyun knew that she don't know how to feel anymore. She's confused.

He just simply nodded at her answer. He wants to start another conversation, but failed. Both of them are confused, don't know what they should be talking about. When he thought that the silence between them is calming, he started to heard whispers around them. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to sharpen his hearing to listen to those lingering whispers.

Hana heard those whispers too. And she heard them clearly, faster than Baekhyun. She hangs her head low, her eyes are wide open. She took a deep breath and trying to calm her emotions. It's stirred around. Her emotions.

Baekhyun listen quietly and carefully about those whispers, then he heard them. He heard those whispers that surrounded them. More like surrounded Hana.

He looked over at Hana who stopped in her track, her eyes glued on the ground. He started to panic, telling his mind to work fast to find a way out of the place.

"She must be scared.", "Poor her."

Even though they said only a bit, both Baekhyun and Hana knows what they are talking about. When Baekhyun finally find a way to escape that atmosphere, the girl from before, Carla Kim, step up to them and stand in front of them.

"Oh, hi." She smile at Baekhyun, then slowly she moves her sight to Hana who's standing still, her eyes still on the ground. "Ah, I must have block your way. Sorry." She said to Hana who never lift her head to look at her. "Ah, Good Morning oppa!" She smile at Baekhyun, innocently.

Baekhyun doesn't feel good looking at her smile. He feels irritated to the level where he wants to slap her. Carla's friends then came, and asked her why she stand in front of the two. "No reason in particular." She raised her shoulders. "Ah, guys. Do you heard the rumors?" She turned around to look at her friends and asked.

"No." One of her friend answered, confusion plastered across her face.

"I heard someone's parent is unconscious." She said, smiling. Baekhyun looks at her as if he's throwing daggers directly at her. Hana lifted her head and looked at her. Baekhyun could see the shaking of her hands. Carla looked at her, making this questioned face, "Is that your parent? Ops. Sorry." She smile.

She walked towards Hana and whispered something in her ears. "You must have done something to deserves this. Pity you." She whispered and left. Baekhyun couldn't hear what she whisper at her. It draws his curiosity more when Hana didn't move a single muscle. Her eyes look straight ahead, but she didn't focus on anything in front of her.

Hana held her tears in. The sudden anger leaked from her heart, she bite her lower lip. She took a deep breath and close her eyes. "Hana.." Baekhyun called out to her. She took second to looked at him, smiling while saying she's okay.

How could she be okay after that humiliation is what Baekhyun thinks of. But her smile won't answer his question that he asked himself in the head. Hana proceed to her class, like nothing happened.

Baekhyun knew Nayeon knows about the rumors going around the school, Jackson would probably too. But Nayeon decided to keep it to herself for the time being, looking at her friend's soulless expression, she knew she heard them too.

Nayeon looked over at Baekhyun. He mouthed Carla's name and Nayeon definitely knows what had happened. Nayeon keep her bright personality to hide the truth that she knew what happened before we entered the class. Even though she's smiling, Baekhyun could see the anger in her eyes. Nayeon won't sit still now, she definitely going to do something about it.

After school, Nayeon silently walking on the quiet, empty hallway. The way her eyes shine is different from her usual bright side. She knocked on the door twice once she has reached the room, standing in front of it while waiting for the person inside to call her in.

She twisted the doorknob and let herself in after the person inside the room called her in. She bowed and apologized for disturbing the person. She thought to herself, I have to do this to end this. And she's determined to do that.

"What is your intention coming here today?" The person asked, he smile while waiting for Nayeon to tell him. "I'm here to report that there's rumor going around the school ground about my friend. And someone turned that rumor into a joke. That rumor is not something that should be joke about," Nayeon stated.

The person rest his elbows on the table. "There's bullying happening around. And my friend is one of their victim. And I can't allow such thing to happen. I won't sit still until it is solved."

The person smile at her report. "Then?"

Nayeon smile. "I want you to take a right punishment for these people. I'll collect the evidence to you, and hope you would solve this problem,"

"Dad."

----

Hana attended the school like nothing happened, again. Baekhyun looks at her, worried plastered across his face. He wants to do something for her, but he feels useless for not be able to do anything. "Stop looking at me like that. I'm okay." Hana said, stopped rummaging through her bag and looked at him smiling.

No matter how many she told him that, somehow he doesn't believe that. He told himself that he won't fall for that. He'll try his best to help her. He looks down on his book.

Hana looked at him quietly. Little do Baekhyun knows, Hana's feeling are way too much for her to handle alone. She starts thinking that she hardly can breath. But she forced herself to be strong.

Aside from spending her time studying, Nayeon starts her investigation, collecting as many evidence as she can, with the help of the other student. Slowly she received the evidences she needs. Of course she keep it away from her friends, even Jackson.

School ended fast unlike usual, but to Hana, it feels like years for school to end. She packed her things quietly. Baekhyun looked at her while packing his things. "Don't forget to eat after you visit your mom." Baekhyun said, not looking at her, still packing his things.

"Don't worry. Taehyung will be there to cook." She smile. Baekhyun looked at her. "I'll be going now." She said and left before Baekhyun could say anything.

---

Hana quietly stare at her mom soulless body. She could see her breathing, but her eyes won't open, nor blink. She holds her mom's hand. Her breath is tightening again, as if something stuck at her trachea. "Mom.."

She called her out softly, and weakly. She took a deep breath and slowly tears formed on her eyes. "Please wake up." She begs weakly at her mom, who might not be able to listen to her fragile wish. "Open your eyes, mom.." Her tears slowly flowed down her cheeks.

She keep trying to take another breath but her sobs stopped her from doing so. "Please don't leave me behind.." Her words interrupted by her tears, her cries. Somehow, seeing her mom lying down, not moving at all, she starts to develop regrets in herself.

She's regret she rarely hug her, or hold her hands, or talk about school with her. The images of her way of treating her mom before come into her mind. The feeling of regrets slowly building inside of her. The words that playing in her minds won't leave her head.

I should hold her hands, I should listen to her problems, I should share with her things about school, I should hug her.

She thought that she should say to her that she loves her and thanked her for all that she has done for her.

But she didn't. She leave her alone. She let her does her work and she does her own. Like they are separate by a wall. They are not separate by a wall, it's actually her who build that wall between her mom and her. And now after she realised it, she regrets.

She feels stupid for regretting things after something bad has happened. She won't stop blaming herself for her mom's accident. She thought that it's her fault.

Hana cried and cried, begging for her mom to wake up soon. But her mom won't heard her cries. And she knows that.

-----

I lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling above me. I don't know what to do, how to feel. None comes. Then I looked over my phone, I stare at it before it suddenly rings all of the sudden. I hold my chest and took a deep breath. I take it off the table and look at the screen.

"Aish this guy." I mumbled under my breath. I answered the call and said, "Don't suddenly call me like that! You shocked me." I confessed. My heart is still beating fast from the sudden call. "Then should I send you a message first saying 'Oh, I'll call you to talk about something' before calling you?"

I rolled my eyes at his statement. "What do you want, Kim Taehyung-nim?"

Taehyung clicked his tongue before saying, "Byun Baekhyun-nim, I called you to ask for your help."

"I'll ended the call. Bye." I said but Taehyung called my name and said it's urgent. I put the phone back to my ear. "What kind or urgent?"

"Calm your butt. Anyway, I won't be able to go to her house today because I need to work overtime. Can you buy foods for her?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at his statement. "Wait, I thought you would be there today?"

"No, I won't. I've told her about this." Taehyung said. I quickly grab his coat and walked out of my room. "Okay, I get it. Bye." I ended it before Taehyung could say anything. Not even a farewell.

I bought foods from the nearby restaurant and walked towards Hana's house. The house is dark. I knocked twice on the door, my uneasiness suddenly pilling up in me. When no one answer or open the door, I slowly punched in the password and opened the door. Thanks for the message Taehyung sent me earlier, I knew the password to this house.

It's so dark and quiet. Like no one is in the room. "Hana?" I called out for her. I checked the kitchen, the living room, but she was nowhere to be found. I slowly climbed the stairs and search for her room. "Hana, where are you?"

I called her out again. I finally found her room, the plate hangs on the door writes her name. I softly knocked on the door, in case she's asleep so I don't want to wake her up. "I'm coming in." I said, slowly twisting the doorknob.

It's dark inside her room, too. When I was about to leave, I could see a figure sitting on the ground, the street light entered her room and makes the figure visible. 'This is not a horror movie', I told myself. "Hana?"

I slowly approached her and she turned around, shocked, but then it returned back to her nonchalant expression. "Hana, why are you in the dark-" I asked but stopped when I saw something in her grip.

A knife.

______

A/N: Long update today! Yayyyyyyyy! Anyway my back hurts again Dx Hope you enjoy this chapter and votes and comments and yeah. Anyway really hope you guys like this chapter! Bye bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 19 49
Kim Taehyung A boy that always smiling and trying to make you happy. A boy that some person took for granted. A boy that can't hate everyone. Have yo...
116K 3.2K 111
BTS unfortunate Events, sickfic, hurtfic, just stories/oneshots about BTS members. Just stories (one day i hope a lot) about BTS members. I do reque...
366K 9.8K 102
why am I here? why did I decide to be with you? i was just an extra, wasn't i? you never cared for me. or maybe I'm delusional. no, no. i'm never del...
311 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...