Butterfly

Oleh pandajuliet

Hospital has been always the place I visited most. Attempting to commit suicide, I did every dangerous thing... Lebih Banyak

One
Two
Three
Four.
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten.
eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen.
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

Twelve

1.2K 68 0
Oleh pandajuliet

Three days has passed since that day where we visited her at the hospital. She didn't attend school for those three days, at all.

She didn't call me, or Taehyung, or even Nayeon and Jackson. She's like shutting herself in that ward. Maybe she's suffering alone in that room. I visited her, and every time I did, she's asleep. I always left without saying anything to her. Maybe she's faking her sleep, maybe because she doesn't want to talk.

I walked out of my house, putting my hands inside the pocket of my coat, I exhaled as I can see my breath coming out of my mouth. "Why is it so cold even though it's not winter?" I complained under my breath. I walked by her house; Hana's house and stopped a while to look at it.

Thinking that she might not be home and might already left to the hospital, I proceed walking without calling out for her, or throwing tiny stones at her window. Finally reached the school ground, I could hear the voices of the students here, laughing, and talking. Some of them are running around like kids, some are behaving like a grown-up.

I walked towards my class, looking straight ahead without bothering to look around me. "Wah! It's Byun Baekhyun!" I heard someone said, trying to whisper to her friend but failed. "Isn't he handsome?" Her other friend whispered back.

I started to heard whispers about me, about them complicating how handsome I look, or how they think that it's a dream that I'm walking near them. I silently sighed. "Byun Baekhyun!" I heard someone shouted my name from behind. I stopped and turned around, and saw Nayeon and Jackson walking towards me. Nayeon waved her hand in the air, as if I can't see well.

"Good morning!" She greeted me, followed by Jackson. "You're so noisy. Even in the early morning." I stated and walked. "Yah! Who cares if I'm noisy." She said, making both Jackson and I stopped in our track and looked at her. "We do."

Nayeon clicked her tongue, "Whatever." She said before smiling at us, walking towards our class.

"She's being extra noisy, not like she wants to, she's trying to hide her worries about that day." Jackson mumbled to me, looking at Nayeon's petite back. I nodded. It's understandable, she might still having this mental breakdown even after three days has passed.

Nayeon slide the door opened and let herself in, a smile in her face as a mask and walked to her seat. Jackson patted my shoulder and went to his seat, which is next to her. I slowly walked towards my seat, putting the bag on the table, I buried my face on it.

"Do you think he's sleeping?" I heard someone whisper to who knows who, I don't even feel like lifting my head to know. After few exchange whispers between the friends, someone approached me and sit next to me, the empty seat which is suppose to be Hana's.

"Baekhyun." She called out to me. I remained silent. I don't feel like talking to anyone. "Byun Baekhyun." Her high pitched voice entered my ears, making me irritated somehow. "Are you sleeping?" I continue to ignore her, closing my eyes tight.

"Come on, wake up. We're bored. Let's talk!"

I took a deep breath. "If you're bored then take a book and spend your time reading." I replied, nonchalantly. In my head, I keep repeating how these girls are so irritating. Don't drag me with you just because you're bored, I thought.

"Eing~ Come on, talk with us. We don't like reading books, what's the point anyway?" I took another deep breath. They really can be extreme irritating. I lifted my head from my bag, and looked at the girls who are disturbing my day. She even made an aegyo that isn't my type. I can do a better aegyo.

But when I looked at the four girls standing near my table, including the one that sits next to me, I found them somewhat familiar. Then I recalled, they are the one who punched Hana so badly behind the school building. I tried to keep it shut and acted like I don't know them.

"I don't want to waste my time doing useless thing like talking to you, and you're not from this class either. So don't disturb me and go." I said, taking out my book from my bag and started reading it. They keep on insisting me to talk to them, which I tried so hard not to yell at them.

When they keep begging non-stop, Nayeon couldn't handle it anymore, she put her book down and walked towards my direction. "Fellow ladies," She said, smiling. "Could you stop making noises and leave? Some of the people in this class are having hard time reading their book, so please leave."

The one next to me glare at her, but Nayeon didn't even flinched. I looked around the class, and I could see most of them are uncomfortable with the existence of these four strangers. "Plus, I don't think you're from this class, either. And stop making my classmates feeling uncomfortable." She pointed her thumbnail towards the classmates behind, and dropped it after.

"It's none of your business." The bully glare at her. Nayeon crossed her hands and leaned in, looking at her eyes, staring into them, like she's gonna takes it out anytime. "This is my business, this is my classroom, this is where my classmates' class is, so it's my business,"

"And, this is not your seat." She pointed on the table, touching it with the tip of her index finger. "So, please leave." She smile. She said out all the girls name, one by one, and stopped at the girl who sits next to me. "Carla Kim." She smile.

I guess that's her name. Carla Kim.

"Who do you think you are? Kicking us out of here?"

Nayeon smiled at her question. "Nice to meet you, I am Im Nayeon." Somehow the other girls are gasping at her introduction. "Why are you smiling? You thought your name is--" Before Carla could continue her talking, her mouth is covered by her friend's hand. She glare at her friend, asking her what her intention is by doing that. Her friend leaned in to whisper at her.

I could still heard her though.

"Do you want to die? She's Im Nayeon! Im Nayeon! The daughter of our school president!" She said, before taking her hand away from Carla's mouth. "So, do you want to leave?" Nayeon asked again, raising her eyebrow at them. They bowed down and apologized, before walking out of the room.

Nayeon exhaled, ruffling her hair and turned it into a mess. "They are so annoying! They disturbed my reading time!" She confessed in irritation, blowing her strands of hair that fell in front of her face. She looked at me sharply, "You too! You shouldn't let her sit there. That's my Hana's seat." She said, sighing. She let her face dropped, and mumbled, "When will Hana come?"

As if her question was heard, the door slide open, revealing Hana in her school uniform. Hana looks at us with a deadpan look on her face. "Hana!" Nayeon called her name, startled her a bit. She ran towards Hana and give her a tight hug. Like she doesn't want to separate with her anymore.

She hugs her back and patted her at the back, smiling. "Why so sudden?" She laughs. Like three days ago, I don't feel at ease seeing her smile or laugh, and I can't find the answer to that.

She talks, happily and walked towards her seat. She puts her bag on the table and sits. "Hey." She smile at me, like nothing happened to her. "O-oh, Hey."

She smile, then unzipping her bag, she took out her books from her bag. I silently look at her. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She didn't stop in whatever she's doing at that moment. Without looking at me, she answered that she's okay and she told me not to worry too much about her.

Looking down on her books, she smiled. "I'm okay."

I sighed. I rest my elbow on my table and my face on my hand, silently looking at her. She looked at me and smile. "Why are you looking at me like that? You look like a stalker." She laughed.

I'm worried.

"There's nothing wrong with looking at you, right?" I spoke. "There is." She argued back before looking back on her book.

I'm worried about her. Even though she told me not to, and even though she told me that she's okay, I couldn't feel at ease when I heard her said those. How I wish I could erase this uneasiness, how I wish she's really okay and there's nothing hidden behind her words. And how I wish that I'm brave enough to ask these questions in my head. And comfort her.

Are you okay? Did you cried again the past three days? I'm worried about you. You don't look fine to me at all.

You're not fine.

_____

A/N: Update! Ow my back hurts. Anyway, votes, comments and follow me (If you want, it's up to you :3) Bye bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

98 6 7
., I had succumbed to cold, tears and pain. It seemed that there was only me and the flowers around, I didn't want to open my eyes, because I knew th...
82.1K 2.4K 24
Taehyung... Everyone hates him so he decided to move from Daegu to Seoul... He found the love he wanted when he bumped into BangPd. He became a train...
876K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
76.2K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...