Prescription

Od Xannny

My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the... Viac

First things first..
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Not A Update..
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f i f t h - t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
nine - teen
t w e n t y
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
E P I L O G U E
Reunion
Devotion..
Sooo...

f o u r - t e e n

14.6K 834 413
Od Xannny

"When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world, it's just the end of a world, that you had with one girl"

Mason Hamilton | Mace 💯

"Together we cool, me and her can't lose. Keep them on their feet baby I know they so confused." JC mumbled

"Shawty MY BEYONCEEEEE!" JJ yelled.

"Lys&Jay, Lys&Jay, Lys&Jay." Me, Iyan, Tadoe, Kai and Ace said.

"Shawty MY BEYONCEEEEEE!" JJ yelled again.

"Lys&Jay, Lys&Jay, Lys&Jay." We said again.

"Y'all so childish." Olivia laughed.

Gang was at my house chilling with the exception of most of the girls, Olivia was only here because of the fact that well she lived here. All the other girls wasn't here because they had work or they weren't talking to us besides Alli and Kai.

Alyssa wasn't talking to us cause we jumped George Lopez.

Ahjaya wasn't here because of Isaac and she had to work.

Aubree wasn't fuck with us because of Ace and she fought Tadoe, JJ, CJ and JC but that's a story for a another time.

"Y'all spoke to Alyssa?" Tadoe asked.

"Nah she blocked me from everything." I said.

"Word I live with her and I still haven't talked to her in a week." Ya said.

"Cause y'all was wrong." Alli said coming to sit on the couch.

"Nobody was talking to your big ass." I told her. I love fucking with her cause her hormones stay making her cry.

"If you know how I feel, why would you say that?" As I suspected she started crying. I looked at her and started rolling, her crying face was ugly as hell.

"Stop playing with my sister bitch." Isaac laughed. I felt somebody slap me in the back of my head, I turned to see JJ, I just know this bitch did not..

"JJ you know I don't play with your retarded ass."

"I miss my cousinn " Olivia whined.

"Call her ass then." Ike said.

"She won't answer, she probably all on the beach." Olivia pouted.

"A beach? In Atlanta? Bitch where?" I asked.

"No bitch in Mexico." Kailani said. My eyes almost popped out my head.

"Mexico??!!" JC, Ike, Cj and JJ.

"With who?" I asked.

"Aiden." Kailani smiled.

"Fuck you smiling like you discovered a cure for cancer for?" Ya asked.

"Just thinking about how much he care and I can't even get my nigga to Red Lobster." She said back.

"If you fuck me good I might take ya ass to Red Lobster." Ya laughed making all of us.

"JC you still got her name tatted?" CJ asked.

"Yeah." He lifted up his shirt to show his tatt chest that his stupid ass got when he was drunk two years ago after she left.

"Awwe I never knew you had that dickface." Kai said smiling.

"Don't even think bout it" Iyan said making her glare at him.

"Boy bye." She said still glaring.

"You know what me and Alyssa was talking bout the other day?" Alli asked laughing.

"What?" Ya asked.

"That day she beat up the girl you cheated on her with in the cafeteria then fucked you up after." Allison said still laughing.

"I remember that." Kai laughed. "I popped first then we switched."

"Oh shit." I laughed "Then Alyssa fucked his car up! Man my best friend fucking crazy."

"I still got those videos, she fucked JC up." JJ laughed

"Nah you gotta let me see them jawns." Ace laughed. After watching the video we all fucked with Ya and JC laughing at their sus asses.

"Mace what the fuck you laughing for?" Ya asked mugging in my way.

"Word like they ain't all fuck you up, spliting ya eye." JC said matching his face.

"That shit not funny, I still got that scar till this day." I mugged both of em.

"Oh shit I remember that!" Ike said laughing. "Olivia was like 'fight me like a nigga then."" They all started laughing.

"I got that video, we fucked you up." Alli said giving Ace her phone.

"Ooh shit, Alyssa played that shit off good as hell. I gotta start doing that shit." Tadoe said.

"Man I miss high school, you think Dawson will let us back in August?" Olivia asked.

"Word I gotta talk to him." Iyan said.

"Yeah a pregnant 21 year old and his crackhead younger brother." I said laughing. We all started laughing then fell into a silence falling into our own thoughts.

My thoughts was interrupted when the doorbell rung then somebody started banging at the door, we all looked at each other then we all took out our piece. JJ helped Allison up putting her in the kitchen with Kailani and Olivia.

"Fuck is this?" I asked.

"If we knew we wouldn't-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Ya cut JJ off. I looked out the peephole then scrunched my face up in confusion. I told them to lower their guns as I opened the door.

"Why the fuck you banging on my door like that? Fucking stupid ass girl." I mugged them.

"Where he at?" He squeaky ass voice said, I could of lied but I needed some entertainment. I led Morgan and her friends to JC.

"Why the fuck you aint answering your phone?! That bitch here?!" Morgan yelled.

"Don't come in my fucking house making scenes creating drama and what the hell you bring your ugly ass friends here for?" Olivia came out the kitchen with Kai and Allison.

"Right like y'all was going to touch my best friend." Kailani said laughing.

"This bitch act like she can't get touched just like her best friend." Bambi big teeth ass said.

Kai couldn't get touched, Morgan or her four friends she bought don't have the balls.

"Bitch I can't, wassup? Fight me!" Kailani walked up to her but Ya stepped in the way.

That didn't stop Bambi tall green giant ass from grabbing Kailani, Kai looked like a fucking rag doll. But once Kai caught her balance she pulled Bambi down by her hair and started going in.

One of Morgan friends went to jump in and Kailani started training both at the same time. I don't know why these bitches always try them, they some crazy ass bitches.

We didn't see it coming but all five of them started jumping Kailani, I couldn't even function but once I saw Olivia jump in I knew this shit was real. I looked at Iyan and I knew he was confused on what to do because he don't like putting his hands on females.

"Ya that's your girl getting jump! Those not females they bitches. Start putting em to sleep." I yelled as I walked over there.

Ya hooked one bitch so hard I stopped in my tracks but it was two girls jumping Olivia and although she was handling herself she was carrying my seed. I cocked my fist my so far and made this bitch fly into the wall.

"Fuck is you doing?!" I yelled as she grabbed her face.

"Oh my God, I think you broke my nose!" She yelled.

"Go get your father." I shrugged then got the girl off Olivia the same way. Fuck wrong with these bitches?

"Alli your nasty ass peed on my fucking shoes. You could of missed the fight for a few to go fucking pee!" JJ stupid ass yelled. She yelled holding her stomach.

"You dumb ass nigga her water broke, get her to the car." Ace yelled.

"But they still fighting. Alli you think you could wait?" JJ stupid ass said, I had no choice but to laugh.

"JAYDEN NOAH WHITAKER, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!" Alli yelled.

"Guess that's a no, somebody call Tac. We out." JJ took Alli hand carefully taking her to the car.

The fight was over but Kailani wouldn't let go of Bambi, she had a good ass grip on her hair. You could see her track showing, looking like it's bout to rip out any second.

"Kailani Alli is in labor, let her go. You'll see her in the hospital anyway." I laughed. Kai let go and JC pushed Morgan and all of her friends out as I made sure Liv was good.

We all went to our cars heading to the hospital at our own speeds, we was just pulling off when Olivia started panicking.

"What Liv Damn?!" I yelled.

"Look at the fucking backseat." She glared at me, I looked back and immediately caught on, I made a U-turn 2.5.

"Oh shit my kids!"
_____________________

Alyssa King | Lys✨

"He like what's ya name?"

"My name Lys"

"Where you from?"

"ATL in this bitch."

"Choose and pick"

"You got the right one, yadda yadda don't know the words. None of them niggas ain't never hit this, still on top of all they hit list. What they gon do?"

"Lys and Jay." We both yelled at the same time then bursted into laughter.

I was in the car with Jayceon driving back home from a fun ass date, I seen a big ass park with swings and slides, asking him can we stop.

"A park?" He asked, I nodded. We raced to the swings seeing who can go higher and higher.

"Wait my swing jumping is that good?" I asked scared.

"That's perfect, keep going." He laughed but what came next I wasn't prepared for.

The swing went over the pole making it flip over, I grabbed onto the chains for dear life yelling while Jayceon laughed like his life depended on it.

"You gotta jump off now." JC encouraged.

"Hell no!"

"Look at me, you'll be good." He swung a little higher then jumped off landing perfectly on his feet, thinking it was that easy I swung higher getting it to a certain height.

"No Lys you going to-ooh you okay baby?" I heard Jayceon trying to not laugh. I fell face first in this nasty ass dirt.

"I wanna go home." I pouted bout to cry.

"Where's your childhood? How don't you know about swings?" He asked laughing.

"Nigga my father was a drug dealer, he ain't have time taking me to parks and shit." We both laughed.

"Aight when we have kids, they gon have a wonderful childhood. We gon have a boy then a girl so he could protect his little sister."

"You just cant say we having a boy, what if it's a girl?"

"Then imma politely push my princess back in and tell her she gotta wait her turn then pull a young savage out." I busted out laughing cause this nigga was dead ass serious.

"JC you so stupid." I laughed.

"You think I'm playing watch when we graduate, imma wait until we both in our careers for at least 2 years with our own house then we making babies."

"You so sure." I laughed "What if we breakup?"

"Most likely it'll be my fault but I'll fight for you for the rest of my life if that happens. I'll never let you go no matter what we go through, nah matter fact you know the only one you can leave me?"

"What?"

"If you die."
_______

"Wake the fuck up!" Jayla smacked me adding onto the black eye I already have.

"You loving this chance of hitting me? I can't wait until one of my brothers kill you." I laughed.

Tac always told me if I was in this situation to put on a tough act but don't over do it , never talk right away because they will kill you if you talk or if you don't. I knew if they killed me they couldn't get what they wanted so I played hardball taking all these softass hits.

"I'll kill you right now." She smirked.

"I triple dog dare you." I matched her smirk. Her face frowned up, looking ugly might I add. "Can you at least feed me?"

"No!" Jayla yelled, I could of cried. This the worst kind of torture they can do.

"Here Alyssa." Aiden stepped in with a Chipotle bag, this was my nigga.

"How imma eat? My hands tied up." if they untied my hands they was dying.

"I'll feed you since I know you'll try some slick shit." Aiden said. He took out the bowl feeding me my favorites, I was in food heaven.

"I'm thirsty." He put the water bottle to my mouth letting me drink out of it. Suddenly this shit was coming back up. "Past me that bucket!! Hurry!" I yelled.

Jayla stupid ass held it up while I emptied my whole stomach. Around 10 minutes later I was done and I felt my headache growing.

"Alyssa baby you don't look good." AK said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, suddenly feeling the erge to cry.

"Don't cry baby, it's not attractive. Your people took what's mine and I must get revenge." AK answered.

"What did they take so bad?!" I yelled tears coming out my eyes.

"In due time you will learn." AK kissed my forehead then stuck me with a needle. "Looks like your sister is having her baby early. Guess I should be there to congratulate her."

"Don't touch my nephew! I will personally kill you!" I yelled.

"Alyssa honey it's cute, really. I'll see you later, I have new baby sitters for you today. Boys!" My eyes landed on the one male I once trusted and a unknown one.

"You missed me Lys?" He asked before the needle completed it's task knocking me out.

It's only three days and more to come. Tac where are you?
______________

My poor baby Alyssa😪 who the hell is all these new people working with AK?

Wait who AK?

Excuse any mistakes😚

& please don't comment update, that aggravates me so much. I basically put out a chapter every day how much more can I update ? So I'm asking politely to not do that, thank you😇

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
256K 11.8K 29
Living in Los Angeles and finding herself in desperate need of money, Iris found it the most obvious option to try her hand at acting. Working as an...
229K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
188K 4.9K 46
De'Shawn comes from a big family with strict parents. So, I guess you can kind of guess what type of girl she is. Unlike the typical "good girl" Shaw...