Addicted To Your Love (Teache...

By overthemoon16

Angie's life has been a struggle from the beginning. Her parents married young and were forced to survive on... More

Addicted To Your Love (Teacher/Student Relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note Sequel Idea

Chapter 39

8K 226 23
By overthemoon16

My beautiful best friend over there>>>>>>

Her name is Noelani Bailey. She is an upcoming actress, she's been on the show Kickin It on DX.

She is hilarious, always keeps me laughing.

Follow her on twitter, @Noelani_Bailey

Follow her on Instagram, @naturallynoelani

Friend her on Facebook, Noelani Bailey

Fan her a wattpad @NoelaniBailey, and read her book please its really good

Jacob's POV

I had set everything up for this night. It was going to be a very great night. I finally chose today would be the day that i would ask Angie to marry me. I know she's my student and all and she's 5 years younger than me. But I have never been more in love. Angie makes me feel like a different man. And after everything we've been through I just cant let her go.

I was going to ask her in the middle of graduation but thats weak. She deserves something more special.

When I saw her pull up to the driveway and get out of the car. I literally stopped breathing, she was breath taking.

I made sure I hid in the shadows. When she was in, the candle light hit her face so perfectly. She had on a red dress that fit her body so perfectly her hair and make up..... She was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen. How could i be so lucky. I silently thanked God and followed her slowly upstairs.

When she saw the ring she gasped. And I knew it was the right moment. I came behind her got on one knee and looked at her back. I was extremely nervous as to what she was going to say.

"Will you marry me Angie Nickole Smith" I said nervously. I'm just happy I got it out.

She slowly turned around, I saw a tear fall down her gorgeous face. She stayed silent and I looked at the ring then back at her. I got up and walked to the ring got on one knee again.

She giggled and it was the best sound ever. I took another deep breath.

"Angie, Will you make me the happiest man in the world and give me the honor of calling you my wife?" I asked more specially.

"Yes!"She cried. Every bone in my body shivered. I felt like my heart started pumping my blood 20 times faster. My adrenaline kicked in and i jump in the air.

I grabbed her face and kissed her gently. I looked into her eyes and put on the ring. She looked at it then looked at me.

"Its beautiful" She said kissing me again.

"Not as beautiful as you" Corny but so true. I kissed her sweet lips again. It was full of passion, love and lust. I broke away and turned around to the world.

"SHE'S GONNA MARRY ME WHHHOOOOAAA" I yelled and i didn't care. I wanted everyone to know, even the entire world.

I turned around with a huge smile on my face. Angie was laughing at me. I came to her and picked her up bridal style and walked her to the dining room where I had prepared dinner for us. I had made homemade french pizza.

I pulled her chair out and she sat down, I sat down as well. Not being able to take my eyes off her. She noticed and blushed,

"Why are you staring at me" She asked picking up a slice of pizza.

"You look..... breath taking" I finally said.

"Thank you.... but you should see whats underneath." She said I choked on the pizza I was eating. We were sitting across from each other. She took off her shoes, and got up. She walked to me and turned around right in front of me. I had already gotten up.

She moved her hair around to the side and I knew what she wanted me to do already. My warm hands touched her warm back. I took the zipper and slowly pulled it down. The dress fell off and I looked at her lingerie. They were pink and black lace panties and bra to match. I put my hands on her small waist, bringing her closer to me.

I kissed a her gently, then went to her neck and sucked on it. She moaned in pleasure.

"mhmm you taste better than pizza" I said to her. My hands slowly ran down her body. My hands stayed at her vagina. She stopped breathing, this was about to get crazy.

Angie's POV

(sexual content EXTREME)

I turned around to look at him.

He pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was slow and passionate but it grew and grew each passing second.

One minute I'm standing in front of him with his hands around my waist and the next my back is laid across the dining room table. I shiver when his lips touch my neck. I start to unbutton his shirt and run my hand all over his abs, he groans. I needed to feel his skin on my tight breast I take off his shirt very quickly. He puts his hand on the small of my back and smashes my naked chest against him. My juices started flowing as my clit swells. My thighs get wet and so does his pants where his crotch pokes me. I pull my legs around him and straddle his waist. His lips part from mine and I whimper until I feel them sucking on my hard bud. I arch my back pressing it further into his mouth. He bites making me moan and pleasure.

He sucks harder like his life depends on it and one of his hands comes up to grab the the other one. He squeezes it and plays with the nipple making it get tighter. My core is now throbbing and I'm close to climaxing. Darn hormones. I shift and he groans against my boobs when i brush his erection. I bring my hands down and unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper. I sit up slight;y to pull them down. he brings his bum slightly off of the table and kicks them the rest of the way off. I take off my bra and panties, now the only thing between us is his boxers. He lets go of my globes and plunged two fingers into my core. I moan and move my hips getting closer to releasing.

"Mmmm" He moans, He takes his fingers out and starts licking my inner thigh and he groans as he tastes my juices.

"You taste way better than pizza" he says huskily. I whimper needed the feel of him. Jacob puts his head down and licks my swollen clit swirling his tongue around it. What has gotten into him today. He wasn't like this last night.

His tongue goes into my core and then he starts plunging it in and out.

"Jacob!" I say panting and bring my hands to grip his hair. i tug him up needing to feel his lips on mine.

I can taste my juices as we kiss hungrily. I wrap my legs around his waist and start working his boxers down. i get them off of him still into the kiss.

Just thinking of what his throbbing penis would feel like inside of me makes me moan and crush my lips back to kiss to his. I move my hips around until he's pressed against my entrance. I groan when he moves away and flips us over without breaking the kiss.

Not being able to take it anymore i set myself on his throbbing shaft. he moans and help me onto it. He eases his way into me.

Moaning sounds from both of us as he fits all of himself inside of me. He groans gripping my hips tighter. Looking into his lustful eyes I start moving. At first I just moved my hips a little but Jacob wasn't liking that to much.

"Move baby" He demanded. I start doing what i wanted to do. I used my knees and calf muscles to move up and down. When hes almost out of me I slam back down onto him. I repeat this slowly a few times until I cant take it anymore. I bounce up and down his penis making him groan. My breast fly in the air and the sound of skin on skin fills the air along with out groans and moans. His hands come up to cup my breast and then he brings hid top half to me still riding him. Jacob takes one of my breasts in his mouth making me moan and move faster on him. With his other hand he grips my butt cheek and squeezes it hard. I put my hands on his shoulders and carefully flip us.

He lets go of my breast and starts to thrust into me deeply making me scream out his name.

"Yes.. say my name" I grip the ends of the table. Every time he thrust into me deeper and harder my hands tighten on the table.

He grabs my waist so he can thrust deeper into me. I scream as he keeps tapping my G-spot.

"Let go" he says and groans when my walls tighten around him. He thrusts deeply one more time and we cum at the same time. He comes with a sexy grunt and says my name his seeds shooting inside of me. My back arches and i scream out his name as loud as I can.

He pulls out of me and we lay on the floor me ontop of his chest.

"What has gotten into you, that was the best ever" I said out if breath.

"I have no idea, I guess im just happy" He said

"About what" I said staring at my engagement ring. HA I'm getting married.

"We're having a child together and we're getting married, i guess my happiness became sexual" He said i just smiled, just thinking about how great our future will be.

"Really, i should make you happy more often then" I said bringing my lips to his.

"No need, I'm always happy when i see you" He said pecking my lips again.

"Is there a place we haven't had sex in this house" I joked and we both laughed

"What are we gonna name the baby?" He asked.

"Well I really wanted to name her after my Great grandmother Ophelia. And i was also thinking that in honor of Calvin we should make her middle name Calvin." I said.

"Ophelia Calvin Romeo... I like Mrs. Romeo" He said.

"Ooo i love the way Mrs. Romeo sounds" I flirted.

"And i can't wait to make it official"

We kissed and drifted off to sleep right there on the dining room floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't write that sex scene someone else did. She is really nasty minded.

Anyway there it is. I have no idea when this book is gonna end or how so bear with me!

Either way its gonna be good.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 2.6K 31
'𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘." 🥀 18 year old Elyria Bennett gets kept behind a year in school due to failing her...
333K 3.4K 19
I know we hate teacher cause of the work they give us to do, I hated Math a lot before I saw this teacher. He's young fresh and sexy ;) Enjoy this bo...
90.6K 1.9K 22
falling. I've never known that feeling before, until her. Or did I really fall? No, my love for her grew, as the idea of her consumed me. the questio...
139 1 7
A young teacher slowly falls for his somewhat attractive, smart, funny student, while she is falling in love with him. Will their relationship work o...