Bad Boys In Love ✔

By atlas-carter

[COMPLETED] In elementary school they were bullied. They were the targets of humiliation, but that is the pas... More

Prologue
1: The Chikamoto Sisters
2: Humiliation Attempt
3: Let's Get Physical
4: Tutor Ryohei and Plan B
5: The Assignment
6: The Basketball Team
7: The Decision
8: The Field Trip
9: Rooftop Love
10: The Motorcycle Ride
11: A Kiss On The Beach
12: Back Stage Action
13: The School Concert
14: The Truth
15: Special 2k+ Reads
16: The False Accusation
17: The Fake Apology
18: Back to Square One
19: Good Girl Gone Bad
20: From Slut To Hero
21: Streaming The Truth
22: The Apology
23: A New Leaf
24: Sleepover Decisions
Epilogue: Rei Ending
Epilogue: Keiichiro Ending
Epilogue: Akira Ending
Epilogue: Ryoji Ending
Epilogue: Yu Ending
End of Story Bonus Chapter Part 1
End of Story Bonus Chapter Part 2

Characters

3.9K 81 98
By atlas-carter

Strong X Cutie
Name: Ryohei Chikamoto
Birthday: May 15th
Age: 16 (grade 12, skipped a grade)
Height: 5'6" Weight: 135 lbs.
Appearance: Ryohei has short, jett black hair with a cute and round face.
Description: She is strong and tough and never let's her guard down. She's funny, caring, and smart. She has an older sister named Rika, who she isn't too fond of due to her bullying nature. She always helps the students whom her sister bullies. She is the complete opposite of her sister in both personality and look. While her sister is slender and fragile looking, she is strong and sporty looking.
Life motto: Always be kind no matter how badly someone treats you.

Sarcastic X Mr. Confident
Name: Ryoji Ryukai
Birthday: February 7th
Age: 17 (grade 12)
Height: 5'8 Weight: 149 lbs
Appearance: Ryoji has long layered brown hair with blond streaks and brown eyes.
Description: Ryoji acts mean and uninterested in relationships around boys, but really..he's sweet on the inside.
Life motto: Let's take this outside!

Stubborn but Sweet X Firecracker
Name: Yu Agatsuma
Birthday: October 16th
Age: 17 (grade 12)
Height: 5'7" Weight: 143 lbs
Appearance: Yu has spiky blond hair that's parted on the right and his left side is partially dyed red, golden eyes, and multiple ear piercings.
Description: Yu is very outgoing and easy to approach. Despite being outgoing, he is also a little bit naïve and a jerk, but he cares about others greatly. He is kind and considerate. Although he is kind, he is also a little oblivious especially to his own feelings and emotions. He is also very dedicated, especially when it is about basketball.
Life motto: Nothing will get in the way of practice!

Cool X Space Case
Name: Rei Todo
Birthday: January 30th
Age: 17 (grade 12)
Height: 5'9" Weight: 154 lbs.
Appearance: Rei has slightly messy black hair with long bangs and blue eyes. He also has a small tribal tattoo on the left side of his chest.
Description: He is the kind of guy, who acts cold towards others and seems to be uninterested in other people.
Life motto: Pride is your worst enemy.

Mysterious X Playboy
Name: Akira Sakaki
Birthday: November 28th
Age: 17 (grade 12)
Height: 5'8" Weight: 152 lbs.
Appearance: Akira has slightly messy and wavy, neck-length grayish hair, brown eyes, and has an ear piercing.
Description: A playboy who's very flirtatious around girls.
Life motto: Love is the sharing of cultures.

Awkward X Manly
Name: Keiichiro Minase
Birthday: July 19th
Age: 17 (grade 12)
Height: 6' Weight: 163 lbs.
Appearance: Keiichiro has light brown hair that's slicked back, slender light brown eyes, and a light tan complexion.
Description: A brusque, but clumsy student. He is very quiet too.
Life motto: Never trust a person who hates cats.

Vain X Drama Queen
Name: Rika Chikamoto
Birthday: August 25th
Age: 17 (grade 12)
Height: 6' Weight: 125 lbs.
Appearance: Rika has long, brown, wavy hair with a narrow and mean, but delicate looking face.
Description: Unlike her sister, Ryohei, Rika is very cruel and a bully. She has been a bully since elementary school and has continued all the way into high school. She's a mega drama queen and very vain. Also, unlike her sister, she isn't very bright. She is very slender, tall, and fragile looking.
Life motto: If being mean is the only way to get someone who is in your way out of the way then do it.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everybody!
So, here are the characters of the story! I hope you liked the descriptions and that they gave you a good idea is to what their personalities will be like in the story.
As you can see from the cover, this story has all the characters from the Voltage Inc. game "Bad Boys Do It Better".
I will be posting the prologue soon!
Anyways, thanks so much everyone for the support on my previous books! I hope I can keep making stories that you will all like!
Please vote and comment and if you haven't already please do check out my others books!
Stay tune for the prologue update, which will be up in 2 days! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 893 21
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. I strongly suggest that before reading this, please do watch the Korean Drama since this is only a fanmade for t...
2.8K 112 5
Come inside and enter contests for awesome prizes!
55.2K 780 22
Fuli has finally decided to leave the Pridelands and find her long lost friend and leader, Kion. Scar determines to make it as hard as possible for t...
12.5K 363 30
Our memories were unforgettable, memories that can't be bought with a single gold. When he left without a memory of us, we were filled with anger & d...