Loving a Bionic Hero (Lab Rat...

Autorstwa -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood... Więcej

GONNA REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Lucy Crystals
Left Behind With Lucy
Under Siege
Phone Calls from 'Mom'
Bionic Dog and Bree Finds Out
What Just Happened
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Lucy's New Ability
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike Vs. Spikette
Lucy's Bionic Surprise
Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med
Christmas Break
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
Promises Were Made
I need a break.
Im Back!!!
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On The Edge
The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
Can We Trust You Again?
Guess Who?
Surgery Update!
Space Colony
The Vanishing
First chapter out!
What country are you from?
Ask Me Questions!

And Then There Were Four

4.5K 70 33
Autorstwa -babyroses-

Lily's POV (Oh, new POV, enjoy!)

It's been a few days since I've been at the academy and it's been fun. I've got me to hang out with my little sister, get to know Bree, spend time wth Chase, and make sure he's the right guy for Lucy, and I've spent a lot of time with Adam. We are actually a lot alike, and he's super cute. Shh, don't tell him I said that.

So we were all in the mentors room, taking a little break from training that day. Oh! I got ranked Expert, yeah I know I'm awesome. The over students were around the island doing something.

I was sitting on the chair, playing on my phone, when Mr. Davenport walked in.

"Good news, guys!" He announced, walking into the middle of the room. "I'm totally free this weekend. No meetings, no conferences, just two fun filled days with me."

That sure sounds like fun, if you like to talk about Mr. Davenport, then yeah, sure.

"Sooo? No conferences at all?" Bree asked. "You know if we looked really hard, I bet we could find you one." I nodded my head, and saw Lucy agree too.

"Are you saying you don't want to hangout with me?" Davenport asked, in disbelief and sadness. Oh that's sad, but it's kinda the truth, we don't. Sorry

"Well, if she's not, I am." I heard Adam answer, making me glance back at him and Leo, who were playing foosball.

"What about you, Leo?" Davenport asked, looking at him. I looked at Leo, and he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Uh, Big D, I'd love to, but I just really don't want too." Leo shook his head, making me giggle.

Chase stood up, smiling. "Don't worry Mr.Davenport I'll hangout with you." He patted his shoulder.

"You know what, I got a lot of work." Davenport changed his mid walking away, Lucy patted Chase's back.

I saw Douglas walk in holding his phone, looking confused. What's up with him?

"Hey Douglas." I greeted, and Lucy noticed his mood. "What's wrong with you?" She asked, concerned.

"I just got a phone call from Daniel." He informed, and I scrunched my face. Who's Daniel.

"Who's Daniel?" Bree asked, glancing at back at us. Okay, I'm not the only one confused, woo!

"Your brother." Douglas informed, making me look the at everyone shocked. Wait what, Lucy looked at me, with wide eyes. I was the same.

Another brother, what?!

🌺🌺--

Douglas walked in and sat on the couch, as we all surrounded him, asking questions about this Daniel dude.

"We have another brother?!" Chase asked, shocked and in disbelief.

"I never told anyone but, I actually created four bionic super humans." He told us. "Adam, Bree, Chase, and... Daniel." What is with this dude and alphabetical names?

"What is with you naming your kids in alphabetical order?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"It's better than there original names." He explained. "Big boy, little boy, and not a boy."

That's weird, Chase was big boy and Adam was little boy. Weird.

"Another brother, huh?" Bree questioned sitting up. "Would it kill you, to throw some lip gloss and long hair into one of your test tubes?!"

"I can't believe you never told me. Out of all the rotten things you've done, this has got to be the worst." Davenport told him, betrayed.

Douglas stood up and walked over to him, saying. "I had to keep it a secret, so Daniel would be safe." He marched up to his brother. "He was just a baby, the day you stole these guys from me!"

"Recuse!" Davenport corrected.

"Stole!"

They kept fighting, until Lucy broke them up.

"Okay! We get it!" She exclaimed, walking towards them. "You're both terrible people get to the point!"

"After Donnie ratted me out, I knew I'd be living on the run. So, I found Daniel nice family that was looking to adopt. That way he can have a safe, normal life away from all my chaos." Douglas explained, walking over to the counter, leaning on it.

"Well, how old is he?" Chase asked. He must be young like 12? 13?

"Thirteen." Douglas informed, slapping his thighs. "He found some old records of me listing that I was his biological father, and then he found my phone number, and." Douglas shrugged, sighing. "Here we are."

Wow, smart kid, wouldn't be surprised his he had super intelligence, like Chase.

"Well, when do we get to meet him?" I asked, interested in this new bionic dude, that made Bree stand behind Adam.

"Wooo, woo, woo! I just talked to him for the first time, I don't think either one of use is ready for that?" He told us, chuckling nervously.

"What did he say?" Davenport asked.

"That he's ready to meet me." Douglas told him, making me sigh.

"Okay, look." He continued. "I just don't now if I'm ready to be a dad." I was taken back, he has three bionic kids here, in the room. Adding another one, is gonna make it harder.

"Said the father to his three teenage kids." Bree implied, making me nod.

"Oh come on, have him visit." Chase argued, walking up to him. "It will be fun to have a little brother around." Oh yeah, Chase is the youngest sibling, well not counting, Leo.

"Yeah, because Leo's just some meaningless dude, who's been living in you house for years." Leo said sarcastically, and a little sad. I giggled at that, probably would have been fun to have been with them during those days.

Adam agreed, nodding his head. "Thanks, Leo, you took the words out of my mouth." Chase hit his stomach lightly, and I rubbed his shoulders. That's sad to hear, but also funny.

"So? Can we meet him?" Bree asked walking in front of Douglas. I could tell that the bionic trio were eager to meet their little brother. They all held onto each other's shoulders.

"Alright. Fine." Douglas finally said, making them all cheer, and I was happy, I hugged Lucy quickly.

""Dude, it all makes sense now." Adam walked past his siblings to his father.

"What does?" Douglas asked.

"Why you had to make a fourth." He told him. "You cousin finish with Chase. You can't end on that." Adam motion to Chase's body, and we all patted his shoulder, and Lucy pecked his check, making him smile.

🌺🌺--

Lucy's POV

We were in the hydro loop entrance a little while later, ready to meet Daniel, Adam, Leo, and Lily were at the cyber desk. Adam was drawing something, I don't know what it is.

The rest of us, we're near the hydro loop ready to meet Daniel. I'm actually excited to meet him. I was holding Chase's hand.

"Heads up, guys!" Douglas warned, walking in. "Daniel should be here any minute." I smiled, glancing at Chase and Bree.

"Alright! Since having all these new dads and brothers is getting confusing. I made a family tree; here's what I got." Adam announced, holding up a family tree on his art pad, and we took a look at it and it looked pretty bad. "Chase and Lily you two are my wives."

That's weird, but I saw Lily blush, and Chase was confused. That's cute, but weird.

Adam looked back at Chase and Lily and then went back to his drawing.

"I wonder what Daniels gonna be like." Chase wondered, making me look at him. "You think he'll have super strength like Adam? Or super speed like Bree?" I shrugged, crossing my arms.

That could happen, but I think he  might have different bionics, considering that the three of them have different bionics.

"Or be a total disappointment like you." Adam added, and Chase looked a offend. "No offense honey." Adam put a hand on his cheek, but Chase just swatted his hand down.

"Oh, uh, speaking of Daniel, there is one other little thing." Douglas mentioned, making us walk over to him. "He doesn't know he's bionic."

That made us all confused and shocked. What?

"Wh....what?" Davenport asked.

"Well he has a chip like you five." Douglas motioned to the three bionics, plus Lily and I. "But since he doesn't have a capsule, his bionics have never been activated." Well, I guess that makes sense.

"You didn't tell him he's bionic?!" Davenport repeated, angry. "You know, every time you say no more secrets, another one pops up! And just when we were starting to trust you again!"

"I don't trust him." I told Davenport. "Half those bracelets he's wearing are either mine or Tasha's." I glared at Douglas for taking my bracelets.

"You can trust me!" Douglas defended. "Oh, but before I forget, since everyone thinks Donny's your dad, let's just go with that and tell Daniel you're his cousins. Lucy you can still be the girlfriend or friend, or whatever you are, same with you Lily." He pointed at Lily and I, and I squinted my eyes.

"Um... Okay." We both said.

"See! More lies!" Davenport pointed out.

"Nope, he's telling the truth on this one." Adam told me, showing us his art pad. "Uh... Uncle Mr. Davenport." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"You know, I'm not the only one in this family who lies." Douglas turned to his brother. "You never told Leo you run over his iguana and replaced it with a robot."

"Iggy was a robot?" Leo questioned, heartbroken, and I rubbed his shoulder.

"Well....... yeah! But, the fact that you didn't notice. You gotta respect the design." Davenport defended, and Leo was still sad. Aww, poor Leo. I noticed that light was coming through the hydro loop, and Chase announced that Daniel was here. I'm kinda excited to meet him. The doors opened to reveal a young looking boy, with dirty blonde hair, he was about Bree's height, so he was short, but he was thirteen still. Everybody is taller then me, dammit!

"Whoa!" He exclaimed, impressed with the island, walking out of the hydro loops "Sweet digs!"

Douglas walked over to his son. "Hey, buddy. I'm you're daddy, Douglas."

Oh, that's just painful.

"Uh, I know these pants are baggy, but does it look it like I'm wearing a diaper?" Daniel asked him, sassily. Oh, I think him and I will get along just fine.

"Sorry." Douglas apologized, putting an arm around him and lead him over to us. "THis is Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo." They waved at him.

"This is Lily and Lucy, they are friends of some sort." He added, and Daniel looked at us, and smirked. Oh, great.

"Well, I didn't know coming here, I would find such beautiful girls." He winked, making us both blush. Chase slightly glared at Daniel.

"Um, sorry bud, but one of them is taken, Lucy's mine." Chase told him, taking me by my waist and held me close. I put my hands on his chest, smiling. Aww he got a little jealous, so cute.

"And I'm a bit too old for you, sorry." Lily put a hand on his shoulder, and he shrugged. Like it wasn't a big deal.

Bree went up to him, "I know this might seem weird, because we just met, but I'm gonna call you Danielle." She placed a hand on his shoulder, and he was confused. I giggled.

"Alright, time to drop the whole father-son reunion charade, and admit the real reason why you're here." Davenport stopped us. "To meet your Uncle Donald." He pointed at himself and they shook hands. Ugh, here we go again.

"Wow," Daniel said. "I get a brand new dad, a uncle, all these cousins, and two new, awesome, friends." He motioned to us. Yep, you sure do. Not saying that we aren't his friends, but the cousin part. Oh, never mind!

"Yep, we're your cousins. That's how we're related, right Adam." Chase nudged his older brother, and Bree laughed nervously. Adam didn't noticed, and looked at his art pad scared.

"I don't know," Adam said shocked. "According to this, I died thirty-five years ago." He looked up at us, scared. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

🌺🌺--

Later that same day, Daniel and Douglas were off doing something, so they can spend sometime together. Davenport is somewhere, probably trying to interfere with it. Us kids, were in the mentors room, just sitting on the chairs, relaxing. Except Adam, who was wrapping something up with tape. It was getting annoying.

"Will you stop that?!" I exclaimed to him, leaning forward. "And why are you are you wrapping presents anyway?"

"They're for Daniel. I have to make up for thirteen years of never giving him a birthday present." Adam explained, and Chase got up and picked up a baby rattle.

"A baby rattle?" He questioned.

"Oh, that's not for him." Adam told him, "That's for you, when you turn thirteen." Chase glared at him, setting it back down.

Lily and I both giggled, looking at each other. We are both sitting on the couch together, I'm glad I have my sister back.

Davenport walked in, with good news. "Good news, it already looks like Douglas and Daniel are already starting to bond." Oh that's cool, let's just hope he doesn't turn him evil. Even tho, he probably won't.

"Bond, huh?" Leo questioned, with crossed arms, glaring at him. "Kind of like how you forced Iggy to bond with the driveway?"

"It wasn't the driveway, it was the curve." Davenport corrected him, "You rode your bike over him for like a month." He walked past us, and Leo gasped putting over his mouth, shocked. Ok, that was just sad, I feel bad for Leo.

"I cannot believe you lied to him all these years. You are just as bad as Douglas." Bree pointed to him, as he walked closer to them. She's right, he is just as bad.

"Oh, you're one to talk." Davenport argued. "What about the time you threw away that coat Adam made out of beef jerky."

Oooo, this is gonna be good, but I feel bad for Adam.

Adam dropped the present he wrapping and Bree sat up straighter, with shock in her face.

You told me Tasha threw that away?" Adam asked, with disbelief and shock in his voice.

Bree stood up, trying to debate, but Davenport stopped her saying that she ate a sleeve.

Adam gasped, "You monster!" He looked like he was going to cry, and Lily stood up and comforted him, he cried into her shoulder. Aww that's cute.

"Mr. Davenport, how could you?" Bree asked, in disbelief.

"I had to. It was the only way I could get people to stop talking about Leo's dead pets." Davenport told her.

Pets?" Leo asked, like he was going to cry, standing up. "With an 's?"

"Gotta go." Davenport jogged out of the room, leaving Leo confused and sad. Why this family is just one whole big lie I guess.

Lily's POV

It was kinda quiet in the room after Davenport went. Adam left to do something, Bree heated up some noodles, Chase went to the computer, Lucy was flirting with him from behind. Leo was reading a magazine, and I was watching on movie on my phone.

Adam walked back in, and Bree tried to debate with him, but he didn't let her.

"Hey, sorry I can't talk right now, I have to go put on my Swiss cheese shorts, before you throw those away too." Adam lifted up his cheese shorts, and walked away from her.

"Hey." Leo stopped him. "Don't forget to put on you pepperoni pants." I chucked at Leo's comment. Wow, great joke.

"Leo, don't be silly. Everyone knows that you don't wear pepperoni after Labor Day." Adam told him, and Leo didn't know what to say or do. He was confused.

"Adam, look I know you're mad, but can you please just let it go?" Bree begged him.

"No!" Adam exclaimed, upset still. "I would never do anything that cruel."

"Really?" Bree asked. "How about the time we snuck out to the amusement park?" I saw Lucy walk back over to us and leaned on the counter, behind Bree.

"What amusement park?" Adam asked, then remembered. "Oh! You mean that time we lied to Chase and said that we went on a 8-hour training run." Uh-oh.

"What?!" Chase exclaimed, slapping his thighs." Why wouldn't you invite me?! To either of those things?!" Chase stood up and walked over to us. Adam walked up to him.

"You see that tone right there? That's why." Adam hit his chest lightly, and Lucy patted Chase's shoulder.

Adam set down his cheese shorts. "Uh, I guess I've done two cruel things. No, four, there's that time I melted Bree's bike and threw away Lucy's makeup."

Lucy turned to him, mouth open. "You what?!"

"Excuse me? You used your heat vision on my bike?!" Bree asked, setting down her noodles, mad.

"No" Adam glanced back at Chase, who was smiling. "Blow touch."

"Why did you threw away my makeup?" Lucy asked him, upset.

"Remember when I used your makeup to trick you to thinking I was cursed by the virus?" He asked smiling.

"Yea I do, but you said you didn't ruin it. You lied to me didn't you?!" Lucy poked his chest, glaring at him.

"I didn't ruin it, I burnt it. With my heat vision."

Lucy breathed deeply, glaring at him. I can tell she will get revenge on him later. I will just get her more makeup, not that she needs it.

I saw Daniel walk in, making us turn our attention to him.

"Hey, guys!" He greeted walking in. We greeted back, smiling at him.

"Would it be cool, if I take some pictures?" He asked, holding up his phone.

"Sure, head shots are right there. Five bucks if you want me to sign it. Ten, if you want me to write 'Your Friend, Adam.' He chuckled, brushing off fake dust. I smiling, rolling my eyes. Oh, Adam.

"Ah, ok. How about we get one of you inside a capsule?" Lucy offered, ignoring Adam, walking over to Daniel and he handed her his phone.

"Sweet, sounds good to me." He smiled and ran up to the capsules and inside Chase's.

"Ready?" I asked and he posed and I took it. Nice

"Can I get one with you guys too?" Daniel asked his siblings. Chase said yes and Adam said no. What?

"Hey, I offered him a head shot, he had his chance." Adam argued, looking at his brother, who gave him a look.

"We'd be happy to Daniel." Bree pushed Adam up the stairs to the capsules, and stood in front of Chase's. Lucy took the photo, but when Bree touched Daniel's shoulder a flash on his body appeared and they moved. What the hell was that?

"Whoa." She said, moving her hand. "What was that?"

"Definitely didn't come from the bionic chip he doesn't have." Adam said, making Bree hit his stomach.

"I feel weird." Daniel held his stomach, looking not well. "I'm gonna go find my dad."

He then super sped in to a rock on the wall, making us all grimace. That's gotta hurt. What did Bree do?

"What just happened?!" I asked, looking around alarmed.

"Oh no, I think we just activated his bionics." Leo realized, and my eyes widened. Oh no.

"Well, he didn't get the smart chip." Adam added, "He just ran into a wall." Adam smiled, making me giggle, but feel bad for Daniel.

We all ran over and helped him onto the couch, and Lucy got him a ice pack, for his head. We all stood around him, Adam fanned a magazine in Daniel's face, and I saw Douglas and Davenport come in.

"What happened?" Davenport asked as they came our way.

"I don't know." Daniel said, and put the ice pack on the couch, Adam stopped fanning him. "I was standing in the capsule to take a picture, and next thing I know, I'm speeding into a wall."

"The capsule." Davenport half-whispered. "It must have activated his bionic chip." He looked at his brother.

"I have a bionic chip?!" Daniel questioned, upset, shocked, and slightly excited. So many emotions.

"Surprise!" Douglas announced, sarcastically, and smiled. Oh boy.

"Wait, so Daniel has super speed too?" Leo asked.

"Not exactly," Douglas said, sitting on the couch next to Daniel. "I gave you an ability called power replication. You can absorb the abilities of any bionic person you touch, but if you touch another person, than their powers replace the first one."

"Are you serious?!" Daniel exclaimed shocked, looking at his hands. "I'm bionic?!"

"You told me you never figured out power replication." Davenport told Douglas, bitterly. Oh, great more lies.

"Uh....Surprise!" Douglas pointed at him, smiling.

"Well, what do you know?" Leo asked. "He lied to you, just liked you lied about Iggy, and others! You're a walking pet cemetery!" I rubbed Leo's shoulder, and Lucy did the same.

"Well, it's not a bad as Bree eating my jerky jacket." Adam butted in, standing up, turning to Bree. "Have you seen your coat lately? You might notice a sleeve missing."

Adam ate a sleeve of her coat, and it went made out of food? Um, okay? Is that normal for Adam?

"You ate my winter jacket?"
Bree asked with disbelief in her voice.

"And your leather skirt." Adam added. "It was a wardrobe buffet."

Well then, that is normal for Adam.

"Oh, well at least you all had fun at the amusement park." Chase cut in, bitterly.

"Oh, not as much fun as we did at your sixteenth birthday party." Bree informed him, walking beside him, and Adam went'ooooo.'

"I never had a sixteenth birthday party." Chase told her. Oh great more lies, why!

"Yea you did." Bree told him. "You just weren't invited."

That's sad, and I bet Lucy felt more bad for him.

"What?" Chase breathed in disbelief.

"I blew out your candles." Leo added.

"He blew'em out." Adam smiled.

Then they all started to argue, and I looked at Daniel and Lucy.

"Excuse us!" Was three yelled, getting there attention, and Daniel turned to his father.

"I'm pretty sure the biggest lie, is my dad not telling me I'm bionic."

"Really?" Adam asked. "I'm pretty sure the biggest lie is that we're not your cousins, we're your brothers and sister. Except Lily and Lucy, that part was true."

We all turned to Adam and hit him, he flinched in pain and dropped his head in shame and realization. Daniel looked at us in shock and was upset. Douglas stood up and faced him. Daniel turned and faced his father.

"You lied to me about that, too."

"I swear. I was coming in here to tell you the truth. About everything!" Douglas exclaimed.

"Sure you were." Daniel said sadly and sarcastically, and started to walk away.

"See? This is why I didn't want him coming here. I should have never let you all push me into it." Douglas yelled, angrily, looking at all of us. Daniel was still in the room and stopped dead in his tracks and faced us. Oh no.

"You.....don't even want me here." He asked with sadness and hurt in his voice and face. Aww that so sad, I want him here, even if he does like me.

"Of course I..." Douglas realized what he said and started to walk towards Daniel. "I just meant-"

"No, you know what?" Daniel started, looking like he was about to cry. "Forget it. You said we made a good team. I guess you lied about that, too." He then left upset, Douglas went to following him, but decided against it, cause he stopped.

"This would have never happened with a sister just saying." Bree shrugged, and I looked at her.

"You don't know that, until you actually get one." I told her, and Lucy glared at me. "Trust me sisters are a handful, especially little sisters."

Lucy whacked me in the stomach, I whacked her in the back. Ahhh, sisterly love.

🌺🌺--

Lucy's POV

Later that day, Leo and I went outside to the beach and we found Daniel skipping rocks. I hope he is okay, he had a pretty rough day.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" I asked him, walking over to him with Leo trailing behind me.

"Skipping rocks and blowing kisses to the girls in that yacht." Daniel answered smiling, and blew a kiss to the 'girls' on the boat

"Uh, that's not a yacht." I told him, looking more closely to the boat and saw guys on a shrimp boat. "And those girls, at not girls."

"Oh." Daniel breathed, looking disgusted, and skipped another rock, but it didn't go too far.

"Look, I know you're upset." Leo started. "Douglas is a good guy. It's not that he didn't want you here, it's that he didn't want to mess up your normal life." I nodded, standing next to Leo.

"The dude stuck a computer chip in my neck." Daniel pointed to his neck. "I think we're way past normal."

I giggled, smiling. He's not wrong, when you have a computer chip in your neck, nothing is normal about your life.

Daniel skipped another rock and Leo stepped up.

"Here." He offered, "Let Lucy and I show you how to really skip something." Why me?! Well, okay.

Leo and I powered up our laser spheres and skipped them across the ocean. Daniel was impressed.

"Sweet!" Daniel exclaimed. "I wish I could do that!"

"Well, you can if you use your new ability." I told him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Really?" Daniel asked, happily.

"Yeah. Here, just touch my arm." Leo put his arm out for Daniel. "Just don't be overwhelmed by all the muscle."

"What muscle?" Daniel asked, confused. I giggled.

"Just touch it." Leo told him, and Daniel touched his arm, and a flash went, meaning that it worked.

"Now hold out your hand." Leo instructed him and Daniel held out his hand, and a laser sphere began to grow.

"Whoa! Cool! Hot! Hot!" Daniel exclaimed looking at his hand.

"Throw it!" I ordered him, and he threw it, and it went further then mine and Leo's.

"Not bad." We both told him.

"Yeah, mine went further then yours and Lucy's." Daniel added and we glared at him.

"It's not a competition Daniel!" Leo told him, bitterly. Yeah it's not, but mine went further then Leo's. Just saying.

I remember something cool and smiled. "Here, check this out. Curve ball!" I shot one of my laser spheres sideways. Leo hi-fived me.

"I bet I can do that too!" Daniel said and shot a curve ball, but Leo and I said not too. It was to late, it came back like a boomerang and I grabbed the boys and turned the three of us invisible, so we didn't get hit. The laser sphere hit the hydrogen gas tank for the hydro loop, and air started to come out.

Oh shit!

"What did I do?" Daniel asked in panic, and fear.

"Your laser sphere cracked the fuel tank." I informed him, as the three of us walked towards the tank. "That's the hydrogen that fuels the hydro loop! Without it, we'll be stuck on the island!" I was starting to panic, but stayed calm, and I told Leo that I will get help.

I geo leaped to Chase and told him what happened. He got Adam, Bree and Lily, I told them to go to the beach and I geo leaped back. What? I can't geo leap that many people at once.

"Adam, Bree, Chase and Lily, will be here any minute." I informed them.

"Can't you just stick your bionic fingers in there and stop the gas from coming out?" Daniel asked Leo. I laughed.

"My fingers aren't bionic, just my arm." Leo told him

"His leg is too." I added.

"Oh, really?" Daniel asked. "That's kinda sad." I nodded, smiling.

Adam, Bree, Chase, and Lily come running in. "Guys, what happened?" Chase asked.

"Daniel accidentally fired a laser sphere into the hydro loop fuel tank." I explained to him, and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Alright Daniel, over the knee." Adam ordered. "It's time for your first bionic spanking." Adam sat in the rock next to him and slapped his knee. I rolled my eyes, and Chase walked in front of us, to Leo.

"The first crack must have let oxygen into the tank, so the pressure had intensified." Chase informed us, and I walked over to him. "If we don't do something to stop those leaks, that thing is gonna blow, and take out the whole island!"

"Oh, stop being so dramatic." Leo told Chase, and turned back to the tank. "It's just a few little cracks."

It's like he jinxed it and three more cracks opened up at the same time. Making me jump into Chase, he held me in his arms. Leo turned to us, and screamed in a high-pitched voice. "What are we gonna do?!"

"Maybe I can use my heat vision to seal the cracks." Adam suggested, stepping up. That won't work, the gas is flammable.

"No, Adam, that gas is flammable." Chase stopped him.

"Well, how else are we suppose to stop the leak?" Lily asked, standing next to Adam.

"Wait a second." Bree said, walking up to Adam. "What if we do the opposite? Adam, use your enhance lung capacity to freeze the outside f the tank."

"On it." He said, and another crack opened up.

"Hurry, it's gonna explode." I hurried him, and he ran up to the tank. We all stand back, Chase wrapping an arm around me.

He started to blow and it wasn't enough, too much hydrogen was coming out too fast. "It's not working."

"Wait guy." Daniel said, "Can't I replicate his lung capacity and double the force?"

I nodded, thinking that he can.

"Uhh, yes, yes you can." Chase  answered. "Daniel touch Adam." He motioned him to go to Adam.

He touched Adam, and a flash went off, meaning that it transferred.

"Ok, now what?" He asked.

"Blow!" We all exclaimed to him.

They both started to blow and it started to freeze the tank. Yes, it's working.

"Hey, it's working." I smiled, at Chase, Bree, and Leo. They smiled, but Leo didn't.

"Ah, man, I want power replication." Leo frowned, and I giggled. I wouldn't mind power replication either, but as I mentioned before, I like my shape-shifting ability.

When the tank got completely frozen, they turned to us and we congratulated Daniel on completing his first bionic mission.

We hugged him, and Lily hugged him last. Of course, we had to pry him off of her, and it was funny.

"That was awesome!" Daniel exclaimed, excited. "I gotta go tell my dad!"

Daniel then super sped off, running into a rock, and we all grimaced. That's gotta hurt. Well, it's his fault for hugging Lily last.

"Hey, keep making bionic kids, eventually you're gonna get a dumb one." Adam pointed out and I looked at him, rolling my eyes.

Yeah, Adam, Daniel's the dumb one, and of course, you're not.

🌺🌺--

After the mission, we hung out in the mentors room, and sat around, talking with Daniel about what happened.

"So, did you tell your dad about how you froze the fuel tank?" Leo asked, Daniel.

"Yep." He answered, not looking up. "But, I might not have told him I was the one who crack it. He gonna be the really mad, huh?" He looks up at Bree, who was next to him.

"Yeah," Bree told him. "Unless, he doesn't find out about it.

"Yeah, he lied to us, and we lie to him, ehh, it seems normal." I told him,laying head on Chase's shoulder.  Daniel chuckled, but if went away.

"So, we're gonna lie?" He asked.

"Sounds good." Leo said.

"Works for me." Chase added.

"Sure, why not." Lily added.

"It's kinda what we do." Adam finished.

"Besides, it's not so much a lie, as it is a bionic secret." Chase told him, winking and clicking his tongue. I giggled, lifting up my head. He's to cute.

"I'm likin' my new family." Daniel smiled, sitting back. I smiled, crossing my arms.

Douglas walked in, wanting to speak with Daniel privately.

"Absolutely, we don't want to watch this train wreck." Adam offered,smiling, and we all ran out.

🌺🌺--

The rest of the day, Chase and I spent together on the beach. It was like a little date, because we haven't had one for awhile. It was really nice, and I missed being with him.

After that we went into the hydro loop entrance, and found Adam, Lily, and Leo. Adam was drawing on his ate pad again. I noticed it was upside down and flipped it the right way for him.

"Guys, I think it time we clear the air about all the lying." Bree suggested, and I nodded.

"Yeah, sorry about not inviting you to the amusement park, or you birthday party." Adam apologized to Chase, setting down his pad.

"Aww it's ok Adam." Chase assured his brother, patting his back. "I would've ruined the fun anyway."

I rolled my eyes, smiling. He says that, to them, but to me he's amazing.

"Also, Lucy." Adam mentioned, "I felt bad about burning your makeup, so Lily and I went to the store and got you something."

Lily picked up a bag and handed it to me.

I smiled and took it out, it was some makeup:

I smiled and hugged them. "Thank you, this is so nice."

"No problem, but I honestly don't think you need makeup. You are a beautiful girl without it." Lily hugged me, and I blushed.

"Aww thank you, and it's ok Adam, just don't mess with my makeup again." I told him seriously, and he nodded.

"I can't promise you, anything." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and placed the makeup back in the bag, and put it on the ground.

This is awesome, I must repay them somehow. As long as Adam doesn't ruin my makeup again.

"Adam, sorry about your jacket." Bree apologized, and pulls up some glasses made out of beef jerky? "I felt so bad, I made you some beef jerky glasses." She smiled, showing him. That's sweet and cute, aww!

"Oh, I already got a pair, but thank you." Adam told her, and she shrugged and ate a piece. I giggled and and hugged my boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

"Hey everybody! Daniel's taking off!" I heard Douglas announce and I saw him, Daniel and Davenport walking towards the hydro loop. Aww, I don't want him to leave, he's awesome and he's like the little brother I never had.

"Hey, Daniel, it was great hanging out with you." I smiled at him, patting his shoulder, as we all walked up to him.

"Yeah, you're the best surprise brother we ever had." Chase told him, and the the siblings nodded, except Leo, who got offended. Aww, poor Leo.

"No offense, Leo." Chase added.

"Yeah, we still like you. You're just old news." Adam put a hand on his shoulder. Leo looked like he agreed, and we turned our attention to Douglas.

"So, I know you gotta get back to the mainland, but um..." Douglas looked at Davenport. "Maybe you can come back and visit in a couple of weeks?"

That sounds good, well to me. I would miss him to much.

"Or sooner." Daniel said, "If I need some extra cash."

Is that blackmail I sense. I like this kid way to much.

"Are you blackmailing me?"Douglas asked, slightly impressed and shocked.

"Yep"

"That's my boy!" Douglas hit his shoulder, playfully smiling.

I smiled up at Chase, and he wrapped me in a hug, putting his head on my head.

"And if you ever want to hangout with just your Uncle Donald, say the word." Davenport smiled, chuckling, pointing himself.

"Oh, you know what? I gotta go." Daniel said, running into the hydro loop, and I giggled. Davenport looked offended.

I'm gonna miss him, even if it was a surprise that he was the fourth bionic sibling. It's just like a surprise that my mother wasn't even my real mom, and my birth mother is alive and in hiding.

I wonder what surprises are gonna come next.

🌺🌺--

Hey! Look, I posted a chapter, finally. Sorry for the wait, I had major writers block, but a nice girl on here named KirstenHarvat helped me. So thanks to her. She also has a story on here called I'm Bionic ( Daniel Love Story) it is a good story, so I recommend going to check it out. She also put Lucy in her story, so that was so cool. Go follow her!

Anyway, here are the next three chapters:

1. Space Colony

2. The Vanishing Part 1

3. The Vanishing Part 2

The Vanishing Part 1 and 2 might be posted at the same time, but I don't know. Thanks for reading! Love you! Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.3K 488 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
1.6K 72 26
Life hasn't been easy for Y/N L/N and her older brother Jake L/N. From the day each of them were born, their parents who were once scientists implant...
12.3K 729 20
After losing his sister, Stiles is taken to an island full of other kids like him, the Bionic Island, he doesn't intend to make friends or be goody g...
3.7K 260 27
Maggie Carver had always wanted to be an actress. It was her life's dream to end up on the big screen and walk the red carpets and get all of the awa...