Space Colony

Lucy's POV

We had the day off today, because it is so hot today. Like, how are we support train in this heat? I was about to take off my clothe, but I can't. I was wearing this little summer outfit:

We were all sitting on the steps in the hydro loop entrance, except Adam

We were all sitting on the steps in the hydro loop entrance, except Adam. Bree was fanning herself with a magazine, and I was laying my head on Chase's lap.

"Ugh, I am so happy Mr. Davenport gave everyone the day off, because it is way to hot to train." Bree said, and I nodded, waving my face. No makeup don't run off my face, don't you melt on me!

"Yeah, well. Lucky for you, your brother is a bionic air conditioner." Adam mentioned, and I sat up, disgusted. I don't want to have Adams breath blowing on my face, so no thank you.

"Ugh, Adam, nobody wants your disgusting breath blowing all over-" Chase didn't finish, because Adam started to use his lung capacity and it felt so good. All of us stood up immediately wanting to feel the nice, cold air, even if it did smell bad.

I heard the hydro loop open and saw Davenport and Tasha walk out, and we all greeted them and gave Tasha a group hug. Except Lily, who was confused.

Leo seemed very happy to see her. "Hey Mom," He greeted. "What are you doing here in the middle of the week? Did you finally give up that two-bit as a local news reporter?"

Tasha didn't say anything and glared at him, and noticed Lily. They introduced each other and seemed to like each other.

"Ahem!" Davenport called, and we all turned to him. "Everybody! I have a very important announcement! I Donald Davenport, am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet."

We were all confused, but I was impressed and excited. I actually love Space it's so cool. Chase doesn't know this, so don't tell him.

"Behold." Davenport went over to a cyber desk and some dome one a planet appeared on the screen. "My very own Space Colony!"

We were all saying how it was cool, and how amazing it was. That was awesome! The dome looked like a glass shaped soccer ball(football for you people that call it that), it looked like the surface landscape was grayish, blackish, and rocky. It doesn't look like an planet I know. Chase had a little something to say, and was a little on edge about it.

"You colonized a planet? Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because it was top secret!" Davenport exclaimed, "And because every time I tell you guys anything, you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half, or sink it." He counted of his fingers, and I nodded agreeing. Yeah, we do that. Just like what happened with the hydrogen tank. That's a good example.

"Hey that is not-" Adam began to protest, but stopped. "Yeah, it is true."

"Looks cool." Lily complimented, and walked up to the screen. "Is that Mars?"