The Ultimate Tailgate Challenge

Lucy's outfit for the first day of the story:

It's been a few days since the incident with the limo and Chase and I got back together

It's been a few days since the incident with the limo and Chase and I got back together. Since then, we have been closer then ever, and I'm so happy I have him back. I've missed him.

So today was a day off, and I really need it. I have been so tired. I also haven't told anyone about what happened with my suppose mother calling me. I didn't want to worry anyone about her.

I was in the hydro loop entrance sitting next to Adam on the bench, playing Candy Crush on my phone. It was annoying he kept messing me up, by tapping my phone.

I heard the hydro loop open, making me me look up. Tasha walked out, wearing a blue and yellow sweater that says 'pioneers' she looked pretty happy.

"Hey guys! I've got some excitement news!" She exclaimed. "I got us all tickets to the big college football game this weekend at my old university! Goooo! Pioneers! Whooo!" She danced a little bit and kicked. Yeah, she dancing right in front of us, wasn't the best view.

I looked at Adam, who just said. "Trust us guys, it wasn't much better from back here." I nodded, standing up and walking over, to stand behind Chase.

"Football?" Davenport asked. "Pass!" He turned his attention back to the cyber desk, but Tasha had other plans.

"You're going." She told her husband, sternly.

"Honey, if you wanted a sports guy, you should've married one." He told her, looking away. Uh oh.

"Excuse me?!" She asked, sassily.

"I mean, please don't leave me, I'll go." He begged, while I laughed quietly. Chase noticed me, and wrapped arm around me.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have a real life college experience." Bree said, making us look at her. "Oh! I want to be like those kids on TV, who paint their faces and scream into the camera." Oh boy, please don't Bree. I can barely handle you already, don't tell her I said that.

Chase sighed, not liking her idea. "Uh, Bree, please don't embarrass us. Everyone knows the proper way to enjoy a sporting event is to clap politely. Not hoot and holler like a buffoon." That's not true, I've been to a football game, and like nobody was sitting, they were all cheering and hollering like a buffoon. (That actually true I've been to one in real life, and it was crazy!)

"Whooo! Ohhhh! Goo! Tech! She's at the ten, the five! Touchdown! Vikings! Ahhhhh!" Perry exclaimed running in, holding a football and dressed in a red and silver jersey. She basically just pushed past us, and made a 'touchdown.'

I looked at Chase. "You mean like that?" He nodded, sighing.

Davenport walked up to Perry, shocked. "You went to Mission Creek Tech."

"Best twelve years of my life." Perry told him, swinging her arms back and forth. "And I was on the football team."

"No way, they let girls play back then?" I asked, impressed, smiling.