Can We Trust You Again?

Can you guess who the picture is of? Enjoy!

It's been constantly on my mind about the mom thing. I haven't told anyone, but Chase has been concerned about what's wrong with me. I just don't know if I can trust, that woman Isabelle, if she is my mom. It's killing me.

I've talked to her multiple times and she's been telling me these things that supposedly happened in my childhood. She also knows my sister, Lily. Speaking of Lily, I wonder how she is doing. I hope she has gotten over the whole 'nobody takes my sister away, so I'm gonna kill you friend, Bree!' Thing. It was probably just a phase.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm gonna call Lily and ask where she is. I have her number, I never lost it.

I picked up my phone from my table in my room and dialed her number. I walked to my door and peaked out, making sure that nobody was near. They all must be training, so I closed the door has I heard her answer.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Um hi, it's me Lucy, your sister."

"Lucy?! Is it really you, I have so much to say. I'm so sorry for everything-"

"Listen, before you apologize, I know some things, and I need to talk to you in person about it. It's about mom.

She breathed for awhile, then responded. "I know who you are talking about, our real mother Isabelle. She called me a week or two ago, did she call you?"

"Yea, she did. This must mean something, Lily I have to come visit you. Don't come here, I don't want you getting caught. Where are you."

"You know that abandoned house I take Bree too, which I'm so sorry about."

"Yea, is that where you are? I thought you were in jail still?"

"I'm here, so you can come. I got out of jail, by escaping. I can come get you if you want. I'm still bionic."

I looked around, nervous. "Ok, but be quiet, I don't want to worry anyone, especially Chase. We will talk about what's going on when we get to your place."

"Ok, just give me a sec to get the place ready, it's a mess still." She laughed nervously, I giggled.

"It's ok, just let me get changed out of my training clothes and pack a few things. See ya sis!"

"Kk, see ya!"

I put my phone done as I ended the call, and grabbed my duffel bag and pack some clothes, makeup, and things I need for a bit. I changed out of my training clothes in to this:

A few minutes later, I heard a swoosh sound and saw a woman, who was 4 inches taller then me, and had brown hair with the tips died lavender and had bangs, she was wearing a summer, yellow dress, with sandals

A few minutes later, I heard a swoosh sound and saw a woman, who was 4 inches taller then me, and had brown hair with the tips died lavender and had bangs, she was wearing a summer, yellow dress, with sandals. It was my sister Lily, she looked a bit different, but she was recognizable.