Bionic Dog and Bree Finds Out

(Lucy's outfit at the top, minus the purse)

(Sunday)

It was Sunday and I didn't tell anyone about my mom. I didn't want any to worry about me, because so much happens here already.

"Hey Lucy, come here!" I heard Leo call out to me.

I walked out to the hydro loop entrance to find a dog. "Aww he is so cute!" I petted his head and he licked me.

"He can't stay." Chase declared and the dog sat down thinking it was a command.

"Whoa did you see that? You said 'stay' and he did, he's a genius" Adam gaped, surprised.

"Otis?" I heard Douglas's voice from behind. I moved my eyes to him. Douglas whistled at the dog clapping at him, and Otis ran over to him. "That's my dog. He was a stray and I nursed him back to health back when Krane and I bought our first evil lair together. Actually it was more of a evil outhouse." Douglas explained.

"How were we ever afraid of you." Bree questioned, confused.

"I don't think I have ever seen you so happy?" I told him, smiling.

"This guy got me through some rough times" Douglas mentioned.

"Well it's nice to hear that you had someone to comfort you while you were plotting to kill us" Leo notified him, and I giggled quietly.

"I think Ottis ran away because Krane terrified him?" Douglas wondered. "He must of been searching for me forever?"

"I bet he smelled my scent on Adam and followed him back here." Douglas guessed

"Are you sure it's the same dog?" Bree asked.

"Absolutely, watch this" Douglas explained "Otis sit, look left, look right, speak" Otis followed all of us commands perfectly.

"Whoa, I can't even do all that" Adam said surprised.

"I think we all know that one Adam" I mumbled to myself, but Chase must've heard me, because I heard him chuckle.

"I'll tell you another little secret, Otis has super strength" Douglas informed and I was alittle surprised to hear that.

"Wait you gave Bionics to an animal?" Chase asked surprised, but I could tell he thought it was cool.

"He was injured and I did it to save his life." Douglas explained.

"Well, I'm glad you saved him, but I can't believe you wasted bionics on a dog." Chase said with disbelief and I rolled my eyes. I wish he would lighten up a little bit.

"I wouldn't say wasted. Otis, do your thing" Doulgas commanded.

Otis obeyed and walked up to Chase. Otis jumped at him and used his super strength to push him into the training room.
I couldn't help but giggle.

"Whoa cool! I thought I was going to have to train him to do that" Adam said. While everyone was still laughing and playing with Otis. I ran over to help Chase, he was on his back groaning.

I kneeled down. "You okay, Chase?"

He looked up and smiled weakly.

"Couldn't be better." I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm and helped him up.

"Hey, weren't you going to tell me something yesterday." He asked and it reminded me of my mom.

I shook my head. "Nope, it's not important" I started to walk off. I looked back and Chase was about to grabbed me.