Human Eddy

It was around lunch time, and it was normal day. Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and I were eating lunch. Chase had his arm around my shoulders. It was a great day, till Perry walked in.

"What's up, meatbots!" She walked over, sat down at a table and put her feet on it, and read a magazine. We looked at her strangely. Davenport walked in, looking for her apparently.

"Excuse me!" He exclaimed, making Perry throw the magazine at us. Lucky I caught it, and placed it the table. Perry sat quietly and listened to Davenport. "This is the fourth time I have seen you blow off your security rounds." She does that a lot, dude.

"Well, what do you except? This job is to hard for one person. How am I supposed to control the grounds? Monitor cyber security. And still find time so steal from you?" Perry explained to him, counting on her fingers. I'm not surprised she steals, she almost stole my new IPhone.

"Look, you asked me for this job, if you can't handle it. Then maybe I should find somebody else?" Davenport suggested, kind of squinting his eyes. I'm not arguing with that idea.

"Good luck trying to find somebody else, who's wants a high-paying job, on a tropical island." Perry stated sarcastically. I think many people would want this job.

That's when the
monitor started to go staticky and make weird noises, it caught our attention. Chase stood up, pointing to it.

"Hey, what's going with the monitor?"

"Somebody probably hacked our signal, because the sheriff wasn't doing her job." Davenport replied, pointing to Perry, who looked offended. We all stood up and walked over to the monitor.

A white screen appeared with a little face, and had the side of his face outline cut off, and it greeted, in a high voice. "Hi!"

That made everyone yell, but me. It made me jump at their voices. Geez, what's so bad, about this little guy?

"I've been trying to get in here for months." The little computer replied. "I had to go through all sorts of firewalls, and security blocks. If I didn't know any better, I don't think you want me here."

"We don't want you here!" Leo exclaimed, and everyone agreed. I'm so confused, who is this dude?

"Well! Look who finally got a big boy voice! Still looking for you little boy body to catch up? Huh?" The computer mocked and Leo looked annoyed, and we patted his back. Ok, now I can see why they don't like him.

"Eddy, you're supposed to be in Mission Creek with Tasha." Davenport informed Eddy.

"Don't worry, she's fine! I triple locked her in the closet, even her man paws can't claw through that!" Eddy told us. "Speaking of man paws? How are you Bree?" Ok, that made Bree angry.

"That's it! Where's the hammer!" She exclaimed, angrily, and lunged at the computer, but Leo and I held her back. I could see Adam and Chase smiling, I glared at them, making them stop smiling.

"I don't know about the hammer, but I'm definitely looking at a room full of tools! Even you Lucy, man you are even in uglier in person." Eddy laughed, along with Perry. I got mad and went to attack, but Chase grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"You are not ugly. You are beautiful." He whispered in my ear,  making me shiver, and blush. He kissed my cheek,and I calmed down.

Chase can always calm me down, always.

----🌺🌺

A little while later, Bree, Adam, Leo and I walked into the mentors room and I saw Chase and Davenport.