Lab Rats Vs. Mighty Med

Lucy's POV

"Lucy, baby! Wake up!" I heard Chase say excited, and knocked on my capsule door a bunch of times. I groaned and rubbed my eyes and walked out of my capsule.

"What's the problem, why are you waking me so early?" I wined and Chase ran his fingers through my messy hair.

"There's no problem, it's something awesome, come on!" He rushed me and before I could respond, he dragged me away.

We ran into the mentors room and found Bree, Adam, and Leo sleeping. "Ahhhhh! Guys! Wake up!" Chase yelled and Leo jumped up, screaming.

"We did it! We did it! We did it!" Chase jumped up and down. "We were sleeping! We were sleeping! We were sleeping!" Leo exclaimed to him kinda upset, that he woke him up.

Adam and Bree walked down the steps. "Chase, it's 5:30 in the morning. What's going on?" Bree asked, confused. Wouldn't we all like to know.

"It took five years, but Mr.Davenport and I finally cracked it." Chase said. "We created a new technology that's going to revolutionize the way the world gets it energy." Chase informed us, then squealed with excitement. Look I may love him, but I did not need him to wake me up for that.

"Did he just wake us up to talk about science?" Adam asked looking at Bree and I. "I don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt." Bree replied to him.

"Come on!" Chase yelled running out of the room, and I had to follow him because he was holding my hand.

----🌺🌺

Chase and I ran into a little room with a glass cube, with the others not to far behind. Mr.Davenport was in here too.

"Were you just talking to a glass cube?" I asked him, chuckling a bit. "Uh, no. I was talking to my reflection and a glass cube." Mr.Davenport said, and I rolled my eyes. Why am I not surprised.

"Here she is." Chase turned to the glass cube. "The Daven-Chase Energy transponder."

"That little thing, is what you two have been working on, for the past five years?" Adam asked, pointing to the glass cube, looking at his brother. "Your genius is fading young Chase."

"Yeah. If you think that's impressive, I've got a log cabin made of Popsicle sticks that will blow your mind." Leo said sarcastically.

"So uh," Bree walked past Chase and over to her father. "What does it do?"

"It's kinda like Lucy and Leo's energy transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it. So it's the ultimate power source." Chase explained to us, and I nodded kinda understanding this.

"Oh cool! I've been looking for a new phone charger." Adam told us. "Crack'er open and juice me up." Adam took out his phone.

"It's not a phone charger, Adam." Davenport told him. "It's a billion-dollar piece of technology. This little device packs enough punch, to power an entire skyscraper."

"So, what'll that give me, like fifteen hours of talk time?" Adam asked, and I rolled my eyes.

Mr.Davenport ignored Adam. "Right now, this is a one of a kind prototype, but soon the entire world will run on my technology." His was thinking about how famous he will be.

"Uh, I think you mean our technology?" Chase reminded, placing a hand on Davenport's shoulder.

"Yeah, my technology." Mr.Davenport looked at his son. "Here let me show your how it works. For security reasons, we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube. It can only be open with my retina scan." He did the scan with his eye and took the device out of the cube carefully.