The Curse of the Screaming Skull

(Lucy's outfit, I'm going to be posting more of her outfits now)

It's going to the Halloween soon and guess what, the only Halloween stuff who have, is this pathetic little box of junk

It's going to the Halloween soon and guess what, the only Halloween stuff who have, is this pathetic little box of junk. Bree agrees with me on this.

Today the students were at some museum with Davenport, obviously the museum is about him. I was with Adam, Bree, and Chase in the hydro loop entrance, looking at the box of Halloween things. Leo was doing who knows what.

Speaking of Leo, he just walked in.

"Hey, Leo. Where've you been?" Chase asked, as we all looked at Leo.

"I just finished watching a 24 hour horror movie marathon. I was so scared I chewed through all my finger nails, but on the bright side, I had a big bowl of popcorn so they were delightfully tasty." Leo explained, smiling. Well I'm glad I didn't join him, I hate horror. Also if he tried to bite my finger nails, he would lose his fingers.

"Guys, how is out first Halloween at the academy going to be spooky, when all we have is this pathetic, little,'box of decorations." Bree asked, turning the box around, and I looked inside and pulled out a bowl with orange slime. "And what is this disgusting slime in the trick-or-treat bowl?!" This is gross

"Oh! That's not slime, that's last heard pumpkin." Adam informed, taking the bowl from me. "You know, I'm surprised it didn't keep." He then smelled it and gagged. Yeah, I can smell it from here. Bree said'ew.' And pushed it on the cyber desk.

"Hey guys!" I heard Bob greet, as he walked in. What is he doing here, he is suppose to be at a museum.

"Bob? What are you doing here? All the other students are out on a fields trip with Mr.Davenport, at the Davenport Birth Place Museum." Chase explained , and I rolled my eyes at the name. Who would want to know about his birth, I would like to know about my birth and why my parents gave birth to me.

"Gosh darn it. I can't believe I'm missing that." Bob said with sarcasm and no emotion.

"Really, Bob?" I questioned, folding my arms.

"Oh, come on! Part of his tour is him reenacting his birth!" Bob shot back and we looked at him weirdly. He's smart for not going, I'm glad I didn't go.

"This kid might be smarter then we thought." Adam pointed at Bob, and Leo went 'mmhm."

Bob noticed the pumpkin goop and picked it up. "Ooooo! Smoothie!" Nevermind.

"Maybe not." Adam corrected himself, and followed Bob into the training area. Bree sat in the chair where Adam was, and us four looked in the box, then Perry walked in with a metal detector and gloves.

"Later, machine people! I'm taking the metal detector to the beach, to look for other people's money." She informed and I honestly don't care what she does anymore. Unless, she steals something that is mine, then she is a dead woman.