Bionic Action Hero

We were around the cyber desk in the hydro loop entrance and Douglas walked down the platform, excited.

"Guess who I just got off the phone with?" He asked us, happily, "Giselle Vickers!"

No way!! "The big Hollywood film maker." Bree and I asked surprised.

"She is legendary!" Leo exclaimed. "She made all the Killer Zombie trucker movies. Because of her, I can't pee at truck stops."

"That's right!" Douglas exclaimed, "and get this: Her next blockbuster is gonna be called Bionic Action Hero."

Now that's sick. "Awesome, what's it gonna be about?" Adam asked Douglas.

"A bionic action hero." Douglas told him like it was obvious. "Huh?" Adam was confused, and turned to his brother and sister. "Save your money, sounds like a flop."

"And the best part, it's based on you guys." Douglas pointed to the bionic trio and Bree and Adam we're excited. Chase wasn't, how can you not be excited about this, it's a movie about bionic people!!! The excitement caught Leo and I's attention.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. The same person who makes those lame zombie movies is gonna make our movie." Chase walked over to Douglas. Douglas didn't deny it. Chase scoffed, "no way."

"Must you ruin everything!" Leo yelled at him.

"Come on, Chase." I said walking my fingers up his arm and he blushed. "To be honest, I think it's hot that there is gonna be a movie made about you." I flirted, placing my hand on his cheek, and he looked like he was at a lost of words.

"Relax, Chase." Douglas reassured him. "Giselle's an old college friend. We spent a lot of time in robotics lab together, before she switched careers. We even dated a bit." I looked at him in disbelief.

"What happened." I asked smugly.

"Sometimes, people grow apart." He told us.

"She dumped you didn't she." Bree deadpanned.

"Worst day of my life!" Douglas looked like he was gonna cry. "And I've been in prison 4 times! Anyway, she wants the film to portray bionics accurately. So, she's coming here to research with the actor playing you guys." He explained.

"I think you mean actors?" Chase corrected him.

"Um? No. In the movie there aren't three bionic superhumans, to simplify it there's just one. With all your abilities." Douglas told us motioning to Adam, Bree and Chase.

"So who's the actor?" Bree asked him.

"Oh! I bet it's Dame Judy Dench!" Adam exclaimed and started to us a an old lady, British accent. "Look at me, I'm bionic!"

"No, it's some up-and-comer, named Troy West." Douglas told us. That's a bit of a shame, why can't they us the actual bionic humans.

"Oh! So there just gonna throw some rookie in the leading role." Chase asked in disbelief. "I don't any part in this."

"You know I hate to say it, but I agree with Chase." Bree said. "I mean, you only have one chance to have your life turned into a movie, it should be done right."

"Exactly." Leo said, walking over to Douglas. "So, who's playing me? Denzel? Will Smith? Oh, who am I kidding? Those guys can't bring the. Dooley."

"Sorry Leo. There's no character based on you." Douglas told him, breaking the news.

"What?" Leo asked him

"It's called Bionic Action Hero. Not Kinda Bionic Sort of Action Hero." Douglas explained to him, and I giggled.