Bob Zombie

I walked into the hydro loop entrance with Bree, Chase and Leo. Chase had his arm wrapped around me. When we walked in we saw Bob wrapped in tin foil, and Adam was here with a few students.

"Uh? Bob?" Bree said confused, as we walked up to them. "Why are you wrapped in tin foil?"

"It's not just tin foil. I'm also wrapped in 3 layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese." Bob Informed us, and Adam placed a hand on his back. Look I would be confused, but its Bob. He's the mini version of Adam.

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan." Adam told us, and glanced at Bob. "Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob-appetite."

Leo looked at us. "You know, given in what I've see in Bob's training. This might be the most productive use of him yet."

I nodded in agreement, he's not wrong. Bree and Chase agreed.

I saw Adam wipe his finger against the tin foil and he licked it. "Don't move, you need more oregano." Adam then ran off.

I saw Perry walk over to us and she noticed the smell coming of Bob. "Mmmmmm! Lasagna! Got any garlic beard?"

"You betcha." Bree nodded and pointed to his legs. "They're strapped to my shins!"

"I'll be back, save me the greasiest piece." Perry order him, and walked towards the hydro loop. I walked over to her.

"Hey! Where you off to? And how long can you stay there?" I asked her, with hope, and a smirk.

"Their cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I'm so sick working for guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean!" Perry exclaimed, frustrated and blow her nose in a tissue and threw it to the ground. She then left in the hydro loop. Well, it's better here then the ocean.

"Guys! Check it out! This is gonna change our bionic academy forever!" Douglas announced, holing up a device, and walking over to a cyber desk. We joined him, and Chase grabbed my hand as I stood next to him.

"I found a way to replica Chase's bionic intelligence." Douglas informed us, smiling and pointed at Chase. That's great but don't give it to me, I love Chase, but I don't want that.

"What?" Chase said with disbelief.

"Yeah. Remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all her androids? Well, this intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip." Douglas explained to us, and Chase looked impressed.

"Wait, so you're gonna make me like him?" Bree asked, making sure, and Chase smiled and Douglas nodded. I could also she tell she didn't like it. "Pass." Bree turned away.

"Don't worry the five of you wont be affected. Your chips are older models, Lucy already has a lot of bionics." Douglas told us and turned to Leo, breathing sharply. "And Leo doesn't have one." Douglas faced us and Leo looked offended. "But if this works, all the students will be just as smart as you." Douglas poked Chase's chest. I'm so glad I have enough bionics, because I don't want super smarts.

"I just have to find someone to test it." Douglas continued, looking at Chase.

"And you really think that someone is gonna let you randomly experiment on them?" I asked Douglas, smiling at bit. He thought for a second, but I saw Adam walk back in.

"Sorry, Bob. It's getting cloudy out, I'm gonna have to cook you in here, with my heat vision." He told Bob, and Bob nodded.

"Will it hurt?" Bob asked.

"Let's find out together." Adam grinned and Bob smiled. "Ok!"

Bob stood in position to have Adam use his heat vision on him, and put his arms out. Adam started to use his heat vision on him and the tin foil turned black.