Promises Were Made

It's been about a week since the break up and I honestly am doing ok, I don't know about Chase I haven't seen him. Well except for training, but that's it. So it's Saturday, no training. I get to wear my normal clothes.

We all decided to go to a karaoke place today, and I'm very excited. I hope I will be able to sing. It was around 6:30 pm and I was in the hydro loop entrance with Bree, we were all ready(Lucy's outfit is at the top)

I saw Chase walk out and we kinda just stared at each other, but I shook my head and looked the other way. I heard him sigh, and soon everyone else came and we left in the hydro loop.

----🌺🌺

We got to the karaoke place and it was awesome! The stage is like a cat walk and over all it is beautiful. We got a table for six(Davenport didn't came he was with Tasha)

"So Lucy are you going to sing?" Bree asked, as we say down. I shrugged, and looked at her.

"I don't know, my singing voice isn't the best." I replied and she rolled her eyes.

"I bet you have an amazing voice." Leo complemented, and I smiled.

"Thanks Leo." Leo smiled at me.

"Well, I'm going to sing." Bree decided and I nodded.

"Ok, have fun." I muttered, not looking at her.

"But you are going to sing with me." Bree grabbed my arm and we went over to the D.J. What! No!

"Hey ladies, you wanna sing?" He asked leaning on the D.J equipment.

"I um-" I started to say, but Bree covered my mouth.

"Yes, we would love to." Bree continued, while glancing at me. I sighed, but agreed. We told him our names.

"But if we are going to sing, it has to be my original song." I told Bree and the D.J, and handed him the C.D. He nodded and put the C.D on the table.

"Ok, just wait a few moments, ladies." He told us, and Bree smiled, and we walked back over to the table.

"So, when are you two going to sing?" Chase asked, glancing at me, but mostly looking at his sister.

"In just a little bit." I answered, not making eye contact him. Chase nodded.

"Hey! Hey! So are first performance of the night, is two young ladies, named Bree Davenport and Lucy Crystals." I heard the D.J announce, and I slowly stood up and walked up to the stage, with a microphone in our hands.

"Ok, ladies. You are gonna sing an original song, right?" The D.J asked, looking at us.

I looked at Bree and she nodded. "Yep, just play the track, please."

"Ok." He told us, and he announced into the mic. "Ok, here is Bree and Lucy, singing an original called..." He trailed off and I answered.

"Unsaid Things." (I couldn't put the video on here, and I don't know why? So if you want to listen to the actual song. Then look up Unsaid things by Cimorelli)

The music started and Bree and I started to sing verse.

Both: I could tell you these things I left unsaid. I could tell you, how I felt my cheeks burn red. You were the one, the only one I wanted. Yeah, I could tell you these things I left unsaid."

Bree: Standing in a circle of people we knew, everyone's talking, but I'm only looking at you. It's funny how you can be the only one I see, when you're the one who's clearly looking at her, instead of me."

Both: I could tell you these things I left unsaid. I could tell you, how I felt my cheeks burn red. You were the one, the only one I wanted. Yeah, I could tell you these things I left unsaid."