Lucy's New Ability

It was a normal day here at the academy, well I can never say normal because nothing is normal here.

I was training with Bree's group today, to work on my super speed . I have been having trouble with it lately.

"Lucy is everything ok." Bree asked me and I nodded, but I shook my head no.

"No I have been just thinking about what happened with me and Chase two weeks ago." I told her. She smiled and told the rest of the group to take a break.

"So this is about my brother." She questioned smiling. I nodded and blushed

"It's just we had a talk and he told me I was amazing, beautiful, sweet, and all these great things." I sat down on the floor. "Then he told me I was the bestest friend a guy could every have." Bree hung her head down and sat down next to me.

"My brother may be the smartest guy on the planet, but when it come to girls he is the stupidest." Bree told me and I smiled. "I know Chase has a crush on you." Bree placed on hand on my shoulder. "He didn't tell me, but I can tell by the way he looks at you." I looked at her blushing.

"We did tell each other we like each other, but I just thought he meant it in a friend way. Which made no sense when we kissed." I immediately put my hand over my mouth.

Bree stared at me in shock and squealed. "Wait, you guys kissed." I nodded and we both squealed. "Okay I'm gonna get you guys together." Bree stood up and started to walk away. "Wait Bree." She turned around. "Don't tell anyone about me and Chase kissing." She nodded and winked.

I sighed as she left. "What am I gonna do, I so badly want to tell him. I just don't know how."

"Don't know how what." I saw Chase walk in and I immediately stood up. "Umm... I don't know....how to tell someone I like them." I blushed.

His eyes widened, "I would help you out, but that's the only thing I don't how to do. "I smiled. "It's fine, I wasn't really asking for help anyway."

I started to walk away, until Chase stopped me. "Hey Lucy, I have something to give you." I turned around and faced him.

"Okay what is it." He took something out of his pocket and handed it to me.

It was a red box, I opened it to reveal a beautiful blue bracelet. I gasped and smiled. "Chase its beautiful, thank you."

I continued to look at it. It had blue little diamonds, I didn't think they were real. I didn't care it was really sweet of him.

"I just thought since Kerry took your old one, I decided to buy you a new one." He said blushing and I smiled.

I went up and hugged him. He was surprised, but hugged back.

We pulled away, but his arms were still wrapped around my waist.

I looked at his eyes then his lips. He started to lean in and then he kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync.

I felt fireworks and bombs, it's was amazing.

We pulled away blushing.

"That was um." He started to say.

"I think that was amazing." I smiled and looked down.

"I did to," Chase said smiling.

It was silent im for awhile. "Listen Chase, I have to tell you something." I looked in to his beautiful hazel eyes.

"What is it, Lucy." He asked.

"I know I told you I like you, but I like you more then that." I grabbed his hand. "I love you Chase."