Left Behind With Lucy

Lucy's POV

So my dad decided to drag me to a arcade place, called Gregg's Games N' Grub. That was a weird name, anyway my dad made me go inside and insisted I help out because I'm bionic. I have no idea why I am bionic or how, I just woke up one day like this.

"Dad, I don't want to do this, don't make me go!" I complained, trying to get out of his grip.

(A/N she didn't have super strength or couldn't geo-leap yet)

"Honey, don't you want to be like you mommy and daddy." He said in a baby voice. He then turned to me and kicked me in the stomach.

I groaned in pain, falling to the ground. "You will do as I say you, got it freak." I nodded scared and held my stomach in pain. I really hate him, I really do.

One of the guys my dad brought with him broke a window. "Shh. Someone's breaking in."

"Quick hide." I heard someone whisper. Someone is in there, I really wish my dad wasn't like this. I don't want anyone to get hurt.

My dad kicked the door open. I could hear police sirens. "We were this close to getting away with a bag full of cash, and now we're stuck here." My dad complained, I rolled my eyes and sat down on one of the stools at the counter.

My dad slammed his hands on the counter, I jumped frightened. I looked over and saw two young boys. They looks about the age of 10 or 11.

They saw me and told me to keep quiet. I nodded and looked at my father.

"Go check the back doors." My father commanded and they left to the back door.

I looked back at the two young boys. "You thinking what I'm thinking." The one with the brown hair said.

"Yeah, let's see of they have a charger for your phone." The blonde one said, I chuckled, amused. He must be the stupid one.

When my dad wasn't looking, the two boys slowly got up and went inside the photo booth.

They were in there for awhile, and my dads gang came back and they started talking about who knows what.

I started walking towards the photo booth, but didn't go inside it. I didn't want to scare the kids. I sat down on the stool again and then I saw the blonde kid walk out of the photo booth and throw a stuff bear at my dads head. He and the rest of his gang looked at them. 

My dad smirked at him, the brown hair kid walked out. "Wait, did you say throw it at them or near them?" Blondie asked the brunette. I need to learn their names.

"Looks like we found out ticket out of here fellas." My dad said and walked towards them. "Sorry kids, you're not going anywhere."

I looked at the kids. "Oh. In that case, I'll go fire up the grill." The blonde smiled and walked away. I looked at my dad.

"Don't hurt them dad." I gritted through my teeth, glaring at him.

"I won't, Lucy" I sighed in relief, then he spoke again. "I won't hurt them yet." The two boys looked at me with wide eyes. Not on my watch, no  kids are getting hurt today, just my dad.

The two kids were siting on the bags my dad and his gang brought in. I was standing. "Wait, so the leader of the gang is you dad?" The brunette asked.

I nodded. "Unfortunately yes, I'm not proud of it."

"I'm Spin by the way, and this is Bob." The brunette greetedand pointed at the blonde who now I know as Bob.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lucy." I smiled sweetly at them. Finally, I learned their names!

It was silent for awhile until Bob spoke up.
"Don't worry. I'm sure Adam, Bree, and Chase will be here any minute to rescue us."