Under Siege

Lucy's POV

It's been over a week and I have learned a lot. I had a independent study like Leo, but Bree would help me once in awhile with my super speed and invisibility.

I got new abilities. I got super strength and Geo-leaping. I was excited to get geo-leaping because I can go anywhere I want. I was told I have one more new hidden ability, and I couldn't wait to see what it is.

---------🌺🌺

Right now I was with Adam, Bree and Chase and we were talking about random things. I then saw the hydro loop open to reveal Perry and a little girl with glasses and was wearing a shirt with a kitten on it.

She must be related to Perry in some way. Also I wouldn't call her little I mean she is taller then me.

"Welcome to Perry Paradise Resort don't worry about your bags one of the robot bell hops will get them." Perry welcomed, clapping her hands. Adam ran over to her suitcase and hopped on it.

"Oh yes, suitcase sled. WHOO HOO!" Adam said riding away. I giggled lightly and turned to Perry.

"You remember my sweet niece Kerry." She reminded us. Wait Kerry and Perry, that's weird.

"No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce herself to us." Bree corrected and I decided to trust her that Kerry is evil.

"She's staying for the weekend, give her a room with a view. Here you go." Perry explained, handing Chase money from a board game.

"This is from a board game." Chase informed.

"And there's plenty more where that came from." Perry continued.

"Don't worry I won't be a bother you won't even know I'm here. I just want to spend some quality time with my favorite auntie terry." Kerry told us, sweetly.

"I have been accused of being fun and a identity theft." Perry advised.

"You're not fooling us Kerry, you act all nice until your aunt is gone then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured." Chase spoke up.

Is that true?" I asked Chase, lowering my voice.

He leaned over to me, "I honestly hope not, but I'm not to sure." I nodded slowly.

"My sweet niece would never do that." Perry said. "Everyone knows the roller rink is my turf." Perry finished, sternly. I can except that from her.

I then saw Douglas walk in. If you didn't know I knew Douglas for a long time. He and my father were friends and now we are here.

Perry's face lit up. "Dougie! Kerry I'd like you to meet your future uncle, Doulgas."

Oh I felt so bad for him. "I've heard all about you, you're the one obsessed with my aunt." Kerry told him.

"Yeah, she is a handsome woman." Doulgas said trying to find the right words to say.

I hid my smile behind my hand. Chase noticed this. "You're cute when you smile." He smiled at me and I blushed, averting my eyes from him.

"Settle down Romeo there kids here, come on help me get her room ready." Perry told Douglas, walking away.

"Be right there" Douglas said fake smiling, but then running off in the opposite direction.

"So this is the monster who owned you two last year?" Leo asked, amused and I chuckled. "What did she do, not invite you to her tea party?" Leo and I both laughed at that.

"Keep talking and I will snap those two rigs you call arms." Kerry threatened. I chuckled lightly and she glared at me. "What you laughing at, little girl."