Forbidden Hero

Lucy's POV

We just got back from a mission and we were helping Leo get around because he hurt his ankle. Now don't go thinking 'ohh Leo messed up everything', actually he was trying to save us. I almost got hurt if it wasn't for Chase and Leo who saved me.

Bree and Chase were helping Leo walk and Adam was with them but he was repeating "easy, easy." I was just next to them and being there for moral support.

"You know this would be a lot easier without you saying easy ever two seconds!" Chase informed his brother, annoyed and I nodded.

"Sorry!" Adam apologized, "Careful, careful."

"Uh-oh, did Leo blow chunks on the hydro loop again?" Bob asked walking in with three other students.

"No, we were on a mission and I hurt my ankle." Leo explained and I helped him sit down.

"Then he blow chunks on the hydro loop again." I added, grinning.

"Puke patrol!" Bob exclaimed, "I'll grab the mop." He ran out of the room to go get the mop.

"I've taught him well." Adam beamed proudly, making me chuckle.

"We were evacuating a steel mill, when a roof collapsed." Chase informed the students that were present.

"We were pinned down and Leo had to jump over an industrial grinder to save us." Bee continued and Leo got up, limping on one leg.

The students started going to there classes. "Come on, buddy. Let's get you to the infirmary so you can get the leg checked out." I offered Leo, who scoffed.

"Stop fussing, I'm a grown man! I don't need you to baby me." Leo began limping towards the mentors room and his mom Tasha came in.

"Mommy!" He exclaimed and hugged her. I've never met Tasha in person, I've seen pictures of her. But I've never met her.

"I came as soon as you texted." Tasha told him.

"Not gonna lie, this is a grade A Boo-boo." Leo told his mom.

"We better get you to your room." Tasha said and she looked around confused. "Where is your room."

"Oh, on the other side of the island." I informed her and she smiled at me.

"I don't think I've officially met you, I'm Tasha." She introduced, nicely.

"I know who you are, Leo talks about you a lot." I told her and Leo laughed nervously.

"Oh, well I'm glad I'm finally meeting you and I'm guessing you and Chase are dating." She questioned us, grinning. I blushed when she mentioned that. Still not used to hearing that.

"Yeah. I'm Lucy by the way." I informed her. She nodded smiling.

"Still can't believe you guys got your own island. For Valentine's Day, all I got was a lousy tee-shirt that said 'I married Donald'. Tasha told us with disbelief.

"Wait you guys are married? I thought you just came over a lot." Adam stated confused, and I rolled my eyes.

Everyone left to the training area except Chase and I.

He pulled me close and kissed me and I put my arms around his neck. We kissed for awhile until I pulled away. He groaned.

"Sorry baby, love you." I kissed his cheek and walked away.

----🌺🌺

I walked into the mentors room with Adam, Bree, and Chase.

"Hey mom, you forget my tuck-tuck." Was the first thing I heard when we entered the room.