Spike Vs. Spikette

Lucy's POV

I had this weird feeling that today, is gonna be a hard day. You know why, because whenever my birthday comes up. Bad things happen a week before.

"NEXT!" Douglas exclaimed, he was cataloging the students bionics. To find out any weird hidden abilities I believe, I actually had have to go through this, but I don't know why. I stepped out of line and stood next to Douglas.

"What's up Douglas? Doing a price check on bionic kids?" Leo asked walking in with the bionic trio.

"I wonder how much I'm worth!" Adam said excited and I smiled at him.

"Well, we can sell you for parts and find out." Chase teased and I giggled at him and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Alright, just don't sell the part that does this." Adam punched Chase and he cried in pain, backing up.

Chase turned to me. "Where have you been?"

"I was standing in line, bored." I deadpanned.

"Why." Chase asked, turning to his uncle.

"I'm just cataloging everyone's bionic abilities." Douglas exclaimed. "Cool! Count me in." Adam exclaimed.

"Adam, we already know what your abilities are." Bree told him, shrugging her shoulders.

Uh, okay. You got me, I just like waiting in lines." Adam stepped in front of the next person in line, and Douglas ignored him and turned to us.

"In addition to the bionics we know they have, Krane also implanted a lot of weird hidden abilities. I'm just trying to get a grip on what we're dealing with." Douglas explained and I had to say that's a pretty good idea.

Bree turned to look at the students. "What does that guy have?" She pointed to guy wearing a yellow uniform with red, hot hands.

"Check it out!" Douglas exclaimed and turned around to get a raw hamburger patty on a spatula. "Oh, no my lunch is undercooked. Oh Thermo-hands!"

The guy came over, and Douglas placed the patty on one the guys hands. Thermo-hands placed his other hand on top of the patty. The patty then got cooked in less then 5 seconds. He took his hand off of the patty and Douglas took it off with a spatula. (I really hoped I explained it well)

I got to say.... I wish I had that ability! The others thought it was cool, but Adam thought it was awesome.

"Sweet ability, dude!" Adam high-fived Thermo-Hands, but his hand where still hot. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hey, those things are dangerous!" Adam held his hand in pain.

"Try it again. I'm sure they've cooled off." Bree said, trying to trick Adam.

"Oh, no! I'm not falling for that." Adam told Bree, and turned to Thermo-Hands. "I got her."

They high-fived again, but that caused Thermos hands to be hot. They both walked off and we all walked away. I'm not to sure where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere.

----🌺🌺

Later, at lunch I was with Chase and Bree. Douglas came in looking like he had big news. "Chase! You are not gonna believe this! Another student had the commando app!"

I just looked at Douglas. I know what the commando app is, but I've never seen it been activated. I hope that doesn't start now, especially with my boyfriend turning into Spike.

"What!" Chase asked happily. "I thought I was the only one with that app?

"Yeah, your not that special." Douglas told Chase, patting him on the shoulder.