Simulation Manipulation

It's been about a week since Chase and I had the talk. We haven't really spoken since then, we have hung out but there were other people around.

I'm honestly starting to miss Chase and his hugs he gave me and the sweet things he would say to me.

-----🌺🌺

As I woke up in the morning I put my uniform on, ate breakfast and walked into the mentors room.

I met with Bree and we walked in and saw Leo walking around awake. "Hey Leo, what are you doing?" Bee asked and I almost sat down on the couch but I didn't when I saw some food on it.

"Oh you know just grabbing a glass of milk to go with my pie." Leo responded, sarcastically and lifted up his foot and a pie was stuck on it.

I chuckled."You have fun with that." Leo glared at me.

"Eww! Ahh!" Leo exclaimed disgusted. He put a glass of milk upside down and it all poured into the sink, looking all chunky and expired. I started to gag. It was so gross.

"What is going on here this is disgusting?" Leo asked confused.

"Yeah, welcome to my world Adam and Chase act like a couple of farm animals" Bree told him. Chase? He would not be this messy.

"Yeah, well at least farm animals lick themselves clean every once in a while. I guess I'll just have to clean this whole place up myself, hand me that towel." Leo asked, gesturing to the twice. I looked at the towel he was pointing to and it was moving.

"Umm I wouldn't use that one." I chuckled nervously. I saw Bree shake her head.

Why not?" Leo asked.

"Because it's moving." I shrieked, moving away from the moving towel. Leo shrieked and moved back, same with Bree.

~🌺~🌺

Adam and Chase did not make that mess. Ye, they can be messy, but I know Case would clean up after himself, but Adam he wouldn't so much. I've saw the person make that mess, and I'm gonna catch them..... maybe.

So I decided to go back to the mentors room and I found Adam, Chase and Leo. Right as I walked it Leo shrieked.

"What have you done? Leo I thought you cleaned up the mess they made." I questioned him and put my hands on my hips

"What are you talking about?" Adam asked, bewildered.

"Yeah, we haven't done anything." Chase added.

"I had a feeling you might say that, which is why I have this." Leo picked up his tablet. "That's right savages, security footage let's take a look."

"Okay put anything on a screen, I'll watch it." Adam shrugged, sitting down.

Leo was searching for the footage, "Where is it, where is it, where is it?" He finally found it and we watched the footage.

It was Bree being a slob, I knew it. I have seen her do this. Bree then drank some maple syrup, but it got on her shirt, and she wiped it on the couch.

"Bree?" Leo asked confused. Leo then skipped through some of the video, and stopped on the part of Bree clipping her toenails, while eating popcorn.

"Now that's a lady." Chase said. Chase enjoys this? Him of all people.

"Now look at Lucy's" Leo suggested and played some footage of me.

He played a video of me dancing and I was actually really good. The guys looked at me. "You dance?" Adam asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I was a bit of a dancer before I became bionic."

I heard Chase mumble something, but I didn't ask him what he said.