Mission Mania

Lucy's POV

Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and I were currently in a forest for a mission because it burst into flames. It felt so cool to finally have my own mission suit. It looked just like Bree's but no heels. I have no idea how she runs in those things.

I geo leaped out of the forest and back to where everyone else was. "Okay I hope that's everyone" I informed, referring to the people I just saved.

I then saw Bree super speed out of the forest with a few more people. "Alright that's the last que everyone is safe, including one very ungrateful grizzly." The bear roared at the bionic girl.

"Oh shut it!" She fired back.

"Fire department can handle things from here, great work guys" Chase said congratulating everyone and the people we saved started clapping. I didn't even notice reporters were here to.

A few people came up to me and asked to take selfies. I was shocked but didn't question it.

"Life is so much better now that we don't have to keep our missions a secret" Adam said, feeling accomplished and I smiled at him.

"I know now people can tell us how great we out right to our faces."  Leo added being alittle bit self absorbed.

"ADAM, BREE, AND CHASE. Adam, Bree and Chase." The people started chanting for them and they smiled. I honestly didn't care if they didn't know me, I was just happy that everyone was ok.

"Are you kidding me? I've been going on missions for a month how can these people not know my name?" Leo asked annoyed.

"Well maybe you should change it to something people won't forget like, Gregoreo Speared-abacus, and Pickles O'Malley?" Adam suggested.

"Yeah I would never forget that." I said sarcastically.

"Can I have you attention please I'd like to point out that Adam, Bree, and Chase weren't the only heroes, I personally saved six people!" Leo announced to the people, being proud of himself.

"Adam, Bree, Chase, Lucy and that guy! Adam Bree, Chase,Lucy and the guy!" The people chanted again. I was surprised they knew my name, I mean this is my second mission.

"Alright the six I saved, back in the fire." Leo said annoyed.

"I wouldn't mind putting you in the fire Leo" I joked and he glared at me.

--------------

As we all came back from the all the 'Fake Missions' that's what I like to call them. I was honestly just frustrated and tired.

"Fifteen straight missions and not one real emergency, what a waste of my immense talent and unique skill set!" Chase complained annoyed and I sighed agreeing.

"Yeah, I don't know which mission was more annoying the lady who ran out of gas or the guy that didn't know which side dish to order?" Bree questioned, with the same tone of voice.

"I do, the lady who ran out of gas I had to watch her push her car two miles" Adam complained.

"For me, the most annoying one, was the little girl trying to find out which puppy to adopt, but to be honest I personally thought the golden retriever was the cutest one" I smiled.

"Yeah, the puppy was pretty cute" Bree agreed.

"Guys I feel proud to spend time with our adoring public now if you'll excuse me America's newest bionic hero is about to get busy with some baby grapes." Leo gained out attention and started to eat his grapes.