Prescription

Por Xannny

My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the... Más

First things first..
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Not A Update..
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r - t e e n
f i f t h - t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
nine - teen
t w e n t y
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
E P I L O G U E
Reunion
Devotion..
Sooo...

n i n e

16K 896 455
Por Xannny

"Picking petals off the flowers like, do she love me? Do she love me not? I ain't a player, I just fuck a lot."

Omniscient

"Turn the music down, imma go get it." Alyssa said with the biggest smile on her face forgetting to ask who is it opening the door stood 7 bitches and 11 niggas with two older ladies, one of them from earlier.

One of the girls grabbed Lys by her hair dragging her to the front of the yard but Lys wasn't going down without a fight, Tac taught her better than that.

"Wanna disrespect my grandmother right?" The girl punched Alyssa and that angered her more. She dragged the girl on the ground punching her in her face, she heard something crack as blood rushed out her nose. Seeing their sister getting beat up they ran over to jump her.

"Yeah hoe wassgggood?" Another female yelled as all six of them jumped Alyssa. Even while getting jumped she still managed to beat up 3 of them.

JC and the rest of the gang was still rapping all loud until the heard yelling. Kailani was the first one to run not thinking or remembering she was on the table which made her fall but she got right up and rushed out the door.

Kailani was the first outside and when she saw her best friend getting jumped she instantly went into attack mode. Mason came out next, he was always over protective over Lys so when he saw her getting jumped he forgot these were females and started hitting them like niggas.

"Aye brah that's my sister fuck you doing?" A fat black nigga hopped out the car. Mace didn't exchange no words knocking him on his ass which caused the other niggas to hop out.

Alli was on the phone with Tac telling them they needed to be here right now, she was crying in frustration because she felt JC and them was out numbered and she couldn't jump in or she would hurt her baby.

JC squared up in the middle of the street with some lil dirty nigga with twist ready to end his shit. The boy swung missing JC face, JC swung back 2 times harder hitting the nigga in his mouth twice. The nigga knew he couldn't beat JC just by that so he started grabbing but JC wasn't going for that before he got the chance to grab him JC punched him three more times then kneed him making the nigga go to sleep.

On the other hand Kai was getting jumped by three females while Ahjaya was dog walking two and Lys was stomping another one out while the girl covered her face. Aubree was fighting some nigga that had to be at least 5'7 but she was still whooping his ass like she was a nigga.

Seeing his little brother that was only 16 getting beat up by a female, he made the decision that he would have to knock her out. He walked over to her and hit her his hardest breaking her nose. Aubree cried out in pain holding her nose, Ace heart broke seeing this.

Ace forgot about the nigga he was fighting and ran to that nigga his fastest kicking him and hitting him with everything in him. He was aiming to kill him even when blood was dropping out his head Ace didn't stop. Aubree knew Ace was going to go to jail if he beat him to death despite the pain she managed to stop him.

"Aubree go in the fucking house!" Ace yelled.

"No y'all still out numbered!" Aubree yelled back.

"Aubree your whole fucking face is bruised and your nose broke, we good!" CJ yelled.

"NO!" Aubree yelled just then JC father, Tac, Jen and G pulled up wasting no time swinging.

Jen dragged the lady from earlier out the car on the ground kicking her all in her face making sure every kick was powerful than the other.

"Oh shit that's Tac and Sean!" One of the brothers yelled.

"Oh nah, these Tac and Sean peoples? We gotta go!" Another one said. Tac just looked over seeing who needed his help the most but in his head he was proud because even though they was out numbered none of them was bleeding or getting their assses handed to them.

"You see the three little groupies over there leaving their family cause they scared of us?" JC father, Jay'Sean asked laughing. 

"We starting with their pussy asses." Tac said laughing as they walked over there. "Wassup blood?" Tac didn't let them respond before he put two of em to sleep.

The third one tried to run but Jay'Sean was already on his ass kneeing the nigga in his face, slapping him to the ground like he was his child. Tac and Sean started stomping the nigga out.

"Man I miss this shit." Tac said laughing.

"The little nigga had enough." Sean said laughing. He saw 6 niggas and 1 female on the ground peacefully taking naps. He saw his sister beating up some black ass Akon looking lady while his wife was stomping some nigga out.

Gun shots started to ring out Iyan looked to see who was shooting and some nigga was shooting towards the air. Iyan tackled the nigga to the ground elbowing him in his face still throwing punches.

"What y'all running for? That's y'all manz shooting." JC yelled laughing.

"You don't shoot at God, you shoot at trash cans dickhead." Tadoe said laughing.

They heard sirens and the only people still fighting was Ahjaya, Lys and Kai. They each had a girl to their self and the girls looked half dead but they didn't care. Police pulled up grabbing Alyssa forcing her onto the ground.

"Fuck is you doing?" Isaac stole the white police officer making him fall.

"Oh shit, Ike chill!" CJ said. The police partner came over there arresting Ike and they all held up their hands.

"Bitch I ain't Mike Brown, you not bout to kill me." Mason said still holding his hands up.

"Fuck it big bro go to jail I'm going too." Iyan said before he hit the police officer that was about to put Ike in handcuffs.

"FUCK THE POLICE!" Kai yelled following up.

"Y'all bugging." Tadoe said laughing. Two more cop cars and a detective car pulled up and they all got out the car and Tac sighed knowing one of his kids was bout to go to jail.

"Mr.King what's going on?" Detective White asked.

"My daughter and her friends got attacked tonight. This is her house and the cops trying to lock them up." Tac lied.

"Can you explain why one of my officers is knocked out?"

"That would be me." Isaac said proudly raising his hand.

"You have to be arrested."

"I figured." He shrugged.

"How much to make the assaulted case go away?" Tac asked.

"2500 and I could get him on bail." Detective White said. Tac nodded.

"Bro not going alone, take me with em." Iyan yelled putting his hands behind his back. Tac had nothing but respect for Iyan right now.

Detective walked Ya and Ike in the back of her car.

"WE DID NOT KILL OURSELVES! WE ARE NOT SANDRA BLAND DON'T LET THEM LIE TO Y'ALL!" Iyan yelled.

"BLACK LIVES MATTER!!" Isaac yelled.

"WE BLACK AND WE PROUD!" Ike and Ya yelled making all them laugh.

"They play so damn much." Jen said laughing.

"Yo y'all good? I gotta get my old ass ina house." Tac asked.

"We good. I'll bail them out in the morning." JC said.

They all hugged then said their goodbyes. Lys, Aubree, Liv, Ahjaya, Alli, JJ, Mace, Kai, Ace, Tadoe, JC and CJ all walked back in Lys house.

Alyssa King | Wysa💚

"Who staying a night?" I asked.

"How many rooms?" Ace asked.

"Since Iyan in jail his room free, I got a couch in my room, the couch in here turns into a bed and it's two couches and a blow up bed in the basement." I said.

"I don't feel like driving. Liv you wanna drive or stay?" Mason asked.

"Stay. We'll sleep in the living room." She said.

"I'm not sleeping my big ass on anybody couch so I got Ya bed." Alli said.

"Me and Aubree got the couch downstairs." Ace said

"I'm sleeping on the blow up bed down there." CJ said.

"I'm sleeping with Jaya." Tadoe smirked.

"What?" Ahjaya said sounding like that yellow thing off despicable me.

"No funny business." He said still smirking, she rolled her eyes but agreed.

"I guess I got the couch in your room." Kai said.

"So that means JC sleeping with Lys." Mace smirked.

"Y'all not funny." I said pouting. I knew they all had this planned since they all had matching smirks.

"Friends sleep together right?" Ace smirked.

"Friends with benefits." CJ coughed.

"I hate y'all." I said going to my bathroom to shower.

After I got out my shower I changed into a sports bra and some spandex shorts leaving my curly hair in a bun. I looked at my puffy and swollen face and pouted. For the first time ever bitches really did damage on my face, I wanted to cry.

I had a forming black eye, the right side of my face looked swollen, a busted lip, four big ass scratches on my left cheek and on my chin. I started to clean my face while whining because it burned.

"That's not how you do that." Jayceon said making me jump, I glared at him in the mirror for scaring me.

"Jayceon I am a registered nurse, I know what to do." I said.

"Obviously not a good one." He said with a smirk.

"Nigga please." I said playfully rolling my eyes. He scooped me up in his arms putting me on the sink, he got between my legs, grabbing the cotton ball soaking it with peroxide cleaning my face.

"You know what this remind me of?" I asked smiling.

"That time when we was play fighting and you was losing so you started scratching me and shit." JC said with a smile.

"You was whooping my ass I had to!" I defended myself.

"You never played fair." Jayceon said laughing.

"And you always took advantage of me." I said as he put a bandaid on my face.

We stopped laughing and looked into each other eyes. Its crazy how every time I look at him I still get butterflies and all nervous. He licked his lips causing me to look down and back at his eyes, we both started to lean in.

"Aye Lys you saw- just the person I was looking for!" Kai said smirking. I hopped off the sink as he turned on the shower water.

I grabbed Kai hand and pulled her into the kitchen where all the girls were.

"Thank you so much." I said to Kai.

"Why she thanking you?" Alli asked.

"Our wittle Wysa and JC was bout to kiss." Kai teased.

"Hardy har har." I said.

"Wait if they was bout to Kai why the hell you stop it?" Aubree asked.

"I didn't know until I walked in the bathroom." Kai said shrugging.

"I hate y'all sneaky ass bitches." I mumbled as I walked out the kitchen.

"We love you more and I'm sleeping in Ya room!" Kai yelled as I groaned. I grabbed my purple pillow pet the one that light up.

I laid down getting ready to sleep when I heard the shower turn off, I closed my eyes and pretended to be sleep. After 10 minutes JC came out the bathroom and laid on the bed, I felt him staring at me but I refused to open my eyes. He kissed my forehead then mumbled goodnight.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Thought yo goof ass was sleep." JC said.

"I was trying." I said. I turned around as JC layed down.

"Lys can I ask a question that been on my mind?"

"Go head."

"If I didn't do what I did last year, do you think we would still be together?" That question caught me off guard but I didn't even have to think about that question.

"Of course, I would of never let you go."

"So why we not together now?"

"Because you have a possum and I'm trying something new. Plus if I wanted you I could easily snatch you." I smirked turning around to face him.

"Oh word?" He raised a eyebrow

"Like the snap of a finger."

"You right." He smirked.

"But we all knew that already." I laughed.

"Don't get cocky motherfucker." He laughed with me.

"JC?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I still love you, I will always love you even if we're never going to get back together."

"But we knew that already." He said smirking.

"Now who being cocky motherfucker?" I laughed.

"I love you more Alyssa, forever and always." He kissed my forehead pulling me against him, my back against his front, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Aww isn't this cute?" Mace said turning on the light. I squinted my eyes to see Mace, Kai, Aubree, Ace, JJ and Alli.

"Fuck y'all want?" I asked not moving, I was comfortable in his arms.

"We came to ask for some blankets and pillows bitch." JJ said.

"Laundry room closet, get out and turn off the light." I said laying back.

"Y'all so cute. I'm rooting on y'all." Ace said laughing.

"Word JC get rid of your possum!" Aubree said laughing.

"Dude." JC said, I laughed as they got out but left my door cracked.

"CLOSE MY FUCKING DOOR!" I yelled. Somebody came back and closed my door as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Lys, I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you more Jay."
______________

Late update but stupid ass Atlanta weather decided to have a fucking thunderstorm so I had to chill out because I'm scared of lighting and allat other shit.

But yeah excuse my updates😝

#FreeYayo😈 #FreeIkeee👹

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

159K 2.7K 15
Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever since I was turned into a werewolf. I'm not...
25K 621 5
[𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭 ✅ ] 𝑱𝒋𝒌 𝐱 𝐲/𝐧 # 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 🔞 # 𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 ✔︎ # 𝑦/𝑛 ✔︎ # 𝑗𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 ✔︎ # 𝑚𝑎�...
271K 19.1K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
574K 32.2K 37
"She's pretty for a darkskin." words that came out of Josiah's mouth he wished he could take back. Have you ever fallen for someone that isn't your t...