Beaten and Bullied (Harry Sty...

Par LoveDucks

Cheri was bullied and beaten for years by Harry Styles who insisted on making her life hell. She has no idea... Plus

Beaten and Bullied (Harry Styles fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
trial

Chapter 30

63.9K 3.4K 1.2K
Par LoveDucks

Chapter 30- (Finally!)

"What?" I say startled, I never expected Harry to say that.

"Let me take you on a date" Harry repeats.

I shake my head "I don't know about this Harry"

"Please Cheri, one chance" he pleaded.

I stared at him for a few seconds wondering if he was serious. Part of me was still waiting for the old Harry to come back, and I was scared. Could he really change so quickly?

Was he really still the same Harry I had ran away from?

It had been two years but could someone really change completely over two years, I didn't know. But I knew Lily wanted Harry in her life, I had to think about what she wanted as well and not just me.

Finally I had made my decision "Okay" I say caving in "One chance, don't let me down".

Harry face burst into a grin "I won't, I promise".

He had one chance, if he blew it that was it. I wasn't going to keep forgiving him and letting him in. One mistake and it was over.

"Remember one chance Harry" I repeat he has to know I was completely serious, I didn't want to get hurt again.

"I know and I'm going to make sure I don't mess it up, Cheri okay?" Harry says quietly as he looked down at me, still sitting down.

I stood up as Harry grabbed my hand and lead me to the exit of the park.

We walked in a silence till we came to the front door of the house, it was a pleasant silence though. Nothing needed to be said.

"I really am sorry Cheri" Harry says looking up as he quietly opens the front door, his face illuminated by the streetlights.

"I know you are Harry" I say sighing softly.

We slowly creep in the house trying not to wake anyone else up. Harry switches on his bedroom light and quietly closes his bedroom door.

"Harry" I whisper embarrassed once he's turned round.

"yeah?" he says curiously.

"Can I borrow some clothes? My pyjamas are in the room where Niall and Zayn are sleeping".

He quickly nods and begins to search his drawers.

"Here you go," he says flinging me one of his t-shirts.

"Turn a round," I order. He quickly turns and I quickly undress and pull the top over my head. It's quite big and goes to about mid-way of my thighs.

I quickly hop into the left side of the bed. I wait for Harry to get in but when he doesn't I peer over to see him taking off his t-shirt and trousers.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"I sleep in my underwear" he says shrugging as he switches off the light and gets into the right-hand side of the bed.

"Just remember, your side, my side," I say glaring at him, which is pointless since it's completely dark and he won't be able to see me anyway.

He chuckles at my immaturity but agrees never the less.

It's silent for a few minutes as I listen to his short breaths, just when I assume Harry's asleep he speaks.

"Night Cheri" Harry says softly.

"Night Harry" I say a small smile creeping onto my face as I think how much Harry's changed. Maybe we really could act like a family with Lily. I know my mum would love to see Lily soon, we haven't seen her for over a year- maybe even Harry could come?

I doubt it though, Harry might think I'm going to fast by trying to meet my mum already. I could ask him about it tomorrow and see what he thinks. I slowly close my eyes and let my sleep take over.

I wake as the morning sunlight streams through the window. I try to turn over but can't, looking down I realise why. Harry's hand is wrapped around my waist. I try to move away but he grip becomes tighter.

"Harry" I whisper.

"Mm?" he mumbles

"You need to let go of me" I whine.

"No I'm comfy" he muffles into the pillows.

I huff and decide to give up since I am pretty comfy as well. It's silent for a few minutes and just when I'm about to fall back asleep Louis bangs on the door "Harry, Cheri!" he yells making us both jump at his loudness.

"What?" Harry groans.

"We got filming in half an hour and Cheri don't you need to pick up Lily?" Louis calls.

"Shit" I say in realisation as I quickly try to roll out of bed. Harry' s still got of hold of me so we both tumble to the floor.

"What are you doing?" Louis yells as he hears a crash and opens the door to see us both lying on the floor in a crumpled mess. I start laughing at the shocked expression from Harry. Quickly I stand up.

"Nice Pyjamas" Louis says wiggling his eyebrows as he shuts the door, leaving us.

I roll my eyes and make my way back to my room since Niall and Zayn are already up. I pick out some denim shorts and a white top and slip them on. I tie my hair into a messy bun and quickly grab a cereal bar since I haven't got time to make breakfast.

Harry waits in the hallway in fresh jeans and a denim shirt.

"We'll take mine so we can pick up Lily, the rest are going in Louis's" Harry calls as we make our way to the front door.

Harry quickly starts the car since we're running late to pick Lily up from her friends. We stop at the small bungalow and I hurriedly knock on the front door.

"Hi, Agnes" I say smiling as Lily's friends mum opens the door.

"Hi Cheri, Lily's just putting her shoes on" she says smiling softly back.

"Who's this?" Agnes says curiously as she sees Harry standing beside me.

"Oh this is Harry, um Lily's dad" I say awkwardly.

"Oh really?" she says raising her eyebrows, she always likes to hear the gossip but I haven't got time right now. I start to slightly regret telling her, Agnes was notorious for being responsible for spreading rumours and gossip.Hopefully she'll know to keep her mouth shut.

Lily comes to the door holding her bag with her pyjamas in it.

"Thanks for having her" I call as we make our way back to the car.

"We made cookies" Lily says happily as she opens her bag to reveal a container with three cookies on them. They looked like they had smarties inside them as well. Knowing Lily it was probably her idea to put them in since she was obsessed with chocolate.

"Who are they for Lily?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"One for you, one for daddy and one for me" she says pointing at me, Harry and then herself grinning. Harry smiles back as he hears her call him daddy.

Dropping Lily off at the nursery, we speedily drive to the studios.

"Why are we always late" Harry says rolling his eyes as he parks.

"I don't know" I say giggling as I realise we almost always are.

Walking to the studio door, the boys and Zoë are already there. Ashley rushes in late as well just behind us.

Me, Zoë and Ashley go away to get fitted out and changed then I get my hair curled and my make up done to perfection.

The filming goes in quite fast and thankfully Ashley stays out of Harry's way and mine. We get lunch from the cute café across the road since we haven't got time to go anywhere else- filming is tight. We still haven't sorted out the kiss though but Susie says we'll film that nearer the end anyway.

After finishing the dance we have to do, I make our way back to the changing rooms to change. Harry waits for me in the hallway.

Harry clears his throat as we walk to the car "Cheri..." Harry starts.

"Yes Harry?" I say looking up at Harry.

"Do you want to go get something to eat for dinner, since it's half five?" he asks looking back at me.

"Like a date?" I ask puzzled.

"No, no I'm still planning that" Harrys says winking

"What about Lily?"

"Well I was hoping she could come, so it could be like a family meal sort of" saying his cheeks heating up.

I grin up at him "Lily would love that".

"Let's go pick her up then," Harry says chuckling.

The nursery shuts at six so there's only about ten people left when we get there. Lily's face lights up when she she's us there.

"Guess what we're doing Lily?" I say smiling as she runs up to us.

"What?" she says excitedly.

"Going out for dinner," she grins up at me as I take her hand and Harry takes her other. "Swing me" she squeals as we walk back to the car. Lily's not very heavy so it doesn't take much arm muscle for Harry and I. She laughs as me and Harry swing her back and forth.

We decide to go to Di Maggios since it's pretty child-friendly. My phone buzzes as we walk in but I ignore it since it's an unknown number, it can't be too important. The waiter brings us the menus and Harry and I get a large pizza to share and Lily gets kids pasta.

While we wait for the food I get out my iphone and take a photo of the three of us smiling at the camera.

"Send me that" Harry says, I nod just as my phone starts to ring with the unknown number again.

I roll my eyes "I'm just going to take this, this is the second time they've rung".

"Okay, I'll watch Lily" Harry says pulling another funny face at her, which makes her giggle.

I walk down the corridor to the bathrooms so I can hear better.

The corridors quite dim lit and the light keeps flickering giving it a bit of creepy atmosphere. Uncomfortably I quickly tap the screen and answer the unknown call before it cuts off.

"Hello?" I say warily wondering who it is. Maybe they've just got the wrong number hopefully instead?

"Hello, is this Cheri Carson speaking?" a professional voice questions.

"Yes?" I say confused.

"It's about your mum, something's happened"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ooo, we don't know much about Cheri's mum do we, well not for long aha ;)

gfkdgfjgkdf sorry for not updating for yearsss but I'm back!

Also I have already written the next chapter and soo if I get 500 votes by Friday then I'll update it then :) If not you'll have to wait till Monday since I'm busy at the weekend xo

Chapter dedicated to @ViCKYY_13 since she always seems to comment x

Next chapter dedicated to a commenter.

Follow me for updates and check out my other new fanfic please maybe? xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
81.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...