Butterfly

Von pandajuliet

Hospital has been always the place I visited most. Attempting to commit suicide, I did every dangerous thing... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four.
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten.
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen.
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two

eleven

1.3K 74 18
Von pandajuliet

I sit up on my bed, my bed hair showed itself, and I sighed. Yesterday is a tragedy. Her petite figure popped in my mind. Slowly replaced by her crying face and her shaky voice. "I have to visit her today." I mumbled, and get out of my bed.

I look at the mirror stick to my wall, my reflection showed how terrible my bed hair is. "I should wash up." I shake my head in disbelief. I took several minutes to get ready, and wear my uniform. I took my nametag on the table, it writes 'Kim Taehyung' on it and pin it on the right side of my blazer. "Okay, let's go."

I took the bus and went to the hospital, my hand holds a plastic bag and I walked towards the room where her mother is. Where Hana's mother is.

I stopped and look inside the room, I could see her resting her head on the bed, sleeping. I proceed and slide the door opened and closed it back again. "Hana~ Here some breakfast for you." I said, heading towards the tiny table near the bed.

She shifted a bit and lifted her head to look at me. "Oh, Taehyung." She mumbled, her voice sounds dry. "Did you drink water? Your voice sounds lifeless." I poured some mineral water into the glass that was originally prepared in the room, and gave it to her. She took it and drink it.

"I bring you some breakfast. You know you have to eat, right?" I hand her the food container. "Thank you, Taehyung-ah." She looked down on her food and smile at me after that. "You really did your job well as a babysitter." She laughed. Some part of me happy to see her smile but some worried on why she's laughing at a time like this.

"Have some. I have to go to school. I'll come back again later when school is done." I said. She nodded. I patted her head and smile. I walked towards the door and hold the handle but stopped before I open the door. I turned around and said, "Make sure to finish it!" before walking out of the room.

While I was walking, my phone rings. I took it out of my pocket and look at the caller id. An unknown number showed up on my phone's screen but I answered it after a few minutes of hesitating. "Hello?" I said towards the person at the other line.

"Kim Taehyung." The person called my name. "Yes? Who is this?"

"It's Byun Baekhyun." the person introduced himself. I scratched my head. "How do you know my number?"

"You called me yesterday. Don't tell me you forgot." He said. I keep trying to recalled and I did called him but didn't save his number. "Ah, yeah. Sorry. Why do you call me?"

"Is she okay?"

I sighed. This guy. "Why don't you ask her?"

"I would ask her if she answer her call." He said, he sounds very worried even though he obviously trying to hide it. "Why don't you come over later?" I asked and he told me he'll be coming over later. We ended the call and I put my phone back in my pocket.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Seokjin hyung, she's in trouble now, you know?" I silently mumbled under my breath, looking at the empty spaces ahead of me.

---

The bells ring and the other students rushed out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria. I could see Nayeon and Jackson coming to my direction. Nayeon crossed her hands, her eyebrows furrowed. "Hey bro." Jackson greeted me. "Yo."

Nayeon said nothing, like she's in her own world, thinking of something that I can't figure out; or maybe the thing that I already expected of. "Help me, Nayeon won't talk and I found that really scary. Is she possessed or something?" Jackson leaned in and whispered at me.

"I heard that, you lucky blonde hair guy." I narrowed her eyes while looking at Jackson. "Oh, she finally talked. I thought you are possessed or something." He smiled. Nayeon rolled her eyes and slammed her hands on my table. Not too loud though.

"Byun Baekhyun." She called my name. I looked up at her. "Where's Hana? I couldn't see her anywhere. She obviously absent from school," She looked away from me, showing that she's thinking. "Where is she?"

Jackson furrowed his eyebrows too, now. He looked at me and asked, "Yeah, I've been wondering too. Where is she?"

I looked at them both. "I'm going to her place later. Wanna tag along?"

Jackson and Nayeon tilted their head to the side a bit, their eyebrows are furrowed even deeper. "Stop furrowing your eyebrows at me. You two look like those mad professor at the campus." I said, making them laughed.

"We'll tag along then!" Nayeon smile at me. "But please make sure you've prepared your mental fully." I said. I hope her smile won't vanished right away when we go there.

---

I took the bus to the hospital. Of course I am not alone. Nayeon and Jackson are tagging along with me to meet with Hana. But these two are so noisy when they are together, I thought my mind would explode anytime.

"So, you know, I ordered the chicken again yesterday. I ordered eight chickens, but they forget one and I got 7 only! I was still hungry after that." He complained to Nayeon. "Are you making a joke right now?" Nayeon looked at him. "I'm not making joke! I'm telling the truth!" He protested.

Nayeon rolled her eyes again. "Anyway, my friend admire you. She asked what do you eat to become so fabulous." Nayeon fixed her watch on her wrist. "What do I eat?" Jackson repeated the words and furrowed his eyebrows, his hand on his chin. "Rice." He raised his shoulders and smile. More like a derp smile to me.

Nayeon looked at him, slightly annoyed. "I feel useless talking to you." She shook her head slowly. "Tsk, tsk." She looked out of the window after that. But she's still talking to Jackson and deal with everything that he said.

"Let's go down, guys. We're here." I said and walked towards the door. They fixed their bags' strips on their shoulder and hurried went down the bus. "So, where are we?" Jackson said, but he stopped when he saw the building in front of him.

"Are you serious?" Nayeon asked, her eyes won't leave the building standing in front of her. "Like I said before, you should prepare your mental." I said and told them to go in. We entered the building, they followed me from behind. "Why hospital?" I heard Nayeon mumbled. "I have no idea." Jackson replied her.

They are quiet while we are on our way to her room. We reached the room and I slide the door open, revealed her petite figure, sitting on the chair next to the bed. Her mother's soulless body lying down on the bed like yesterday.

I could see Taehyung standing in front of the bed, crossing his arms. "You're here, Baekhyun." He said, he fixed his position and stand straight. "Yeah." I entered the room, slowly followed by Nayeon and Jackson.

"Nayeon, Jackson." Hana softly called their name, her face showed that she's shocked to see them here. "Hana-ah.." Nayeon called her, and she turned to look at body lying still on the bed, breathing but not awake.

I expected to see her cry, or shows a sad expression. But she did outside of what I think.

She smiled.

"Ah, you're here? What are you doing here?" She greeted them with a wide smile. I looked at Taehyung and we exchange looks. He has this same shocked expression on his face, like mine. "Are you okay?" Nayeon asked. Jackson stands near the door, not nearing the bed or Hana at all. "Why do you look so worried? Don't worry, I'm fine." She replied.

Nayeon has this worried, sad, guilty expression plastered across her face. Jackson couldn't say anything, he's speechless. Hana exchange looks with Nayeon and Jackson. She pouted. "Why are you guys so stiff?"

"Have you eaten?" Nayeon asked, looking at her eyes, searching for something she's looking for in her eyes. "I did. Taehyung brought me some food. He's really reliable as a caretaker." She smiled. "You know, he cooked really well! All the dishes are delicious! You should taste them sometimes."

She turned to look at Taehyung who's standing quietly. "You can make her some, right?" Taehyung was startled, but he managed to nodded somehow. "So, how's school?" She asked Nayeon, and looked over her shoulder to Jackson.

She let Nayeon sits on the extra chair and they started talking to each other. Jackson and Taehyung did nothing, just standing there. They're fighting with themselves. Totally confused with what's happening in this room.

Even though Nayeon smiled, I could clearly see she's worried about her. I looked at Hana. She's smiling and laughing at the story Nayeon told her, like nothing bad has happened to her. But something about her smile doesn't feels right. Something's wrong, I thought to myself.

Her smile didn't relieve me at all. Not one bit. It's sending cold shivers down my spine.

It's scaring me.

---

A/N: It's scaring me, too ;-; votes and comment your thought to let me know what you think of this story and the chapter! So I could improve what's missing. I need to know what you guys are thinking to spot my weakness so I hope you could help ;-; (since I noticed my readers become lesser and lesser nowadays.) Hope you like this chapter even though it's lame. Bye bye~ Love you guys ;-; xoxo.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35K 2.6K 40
𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 (𝗇) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 the most beautiful smiles are those who bear the most pain ⏤❦⏤ "Jin, ar...
632 19 49
Kim Taehyung A boy that always smiling and trying to make you happy. A boy that some person took for granted. A boy that can't hate everyone. Have yo...
276K 13.1K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
98 6 7
., I had succumbed to cold, tears and pain. It seemed that there was only me and the flowers around, I didn't want to open my eyes, because I knew th...