Prescription

By Xannny

My Work #2| Alyssa antidote ran out which means she will need a new prescription, when she cash outs for the... More

First things first..
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Not A Update..
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r - t e e n
f i f t h - t e e n
s i x - t e e n
s e v e n - t e e n
e i g h t - t e e n
nine - teen
t w e n t y
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
E P I L O G U E
Reunion
Devotion..
Sooo...

e i g h t

17K 905 472
By Xannny

"Baby we ain't got nothing but love and darling you got enough for the both of us. Make love to me when my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me go"

Jayceon Whitaker | JC💯

Mace, Jayden and I was going to Ya house to chill for a while since we ain't have shit to do. I was still hungover from Lys party yesterday, I don't even remember half of the night. We just walked in and we led the way to voices, I scrunched up my face seeing who it was.

That nigga from the club and Alyssa was all up on each other. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms tightly around his neck as he spun her in a circle. They was all laughs and she looked happy, damn it's sad we bout to dead this shit.

"Fuck is this?" Mason yelled making both of them stop and fall. Lys landed on top of him and they started laughing again, Mason grabbed her by her arm making her mug us.

"Why are y'all here?" She questioned.

"Because we black and proud." Jayden stupid ass said.

"Who Mario Lopez?" I asked making Mace and Jayden laugh.

"Mario Lopez huh? Wassup man I'm Aiden." He held out his hand, I looked at his hand then at Mace and them then back at his hand.

"Y'all being rude, I don't do that to any of your girls." Alyssa said.

"Nigga our girls your family." Jayden said.

"JC possum not." She said laughing.

"Why you keep calling her a possum? What the hell is that anyway?" I asked.

"You know the things that play dead when they scared? That's a possum." Jayden said.

"Anyways, It's 10 o' clock which means it's in the morning which means-" I trailed off

"He spent a night cause I know damn well he didnt come over here to chill this early." Jayden finished.

"So you know we gotta fuck you up for having sleepovers." Mason stood up straight as we started walking towards her.

"I'm not playing with y'all!" Alyssa yelled trying to run out the kitchen. "AHJAYA! IYAN! AHJAYA! IYAN!"

"Fuck up!" Mace yelled before hitting her. We started jumping her until Ahjaya cocky ass ran downstairs swinging.

"Where your clothes at Jay? And why they not on?" CJ asked. I looked at this nigga confused, Ike and CJ just be popping up fucking walking through walls and shit.

"Cause I was in my fucking room nigga!" Ahjaya said mugging his way.

"Jaya we out." Some cocky nigga said coming into the kitchen.

"Fuck is this?" Ike asked.

"Aid you leaving too?" Alyssa pouted ignoring them.

"Yeah, I gotta work." Aiden said. She walked over to him but Mason grabbed her.

"Say bye from a distance, y'all already too close." Mason said, Alyssa kneed him in his balls as he dropped to the floor.

"When I get up run for your life." Mason hoarsly said. Alyssa and Ahjaya walked those niggas out while Mace stayed on the floor.

"You good?" Ike asked.

"Imma kill your sister." Mace said again. I started laughing cause he was serious as hell.

"Where Ya bitch ass?" Jayden asked.

"Probably still sleep." I said.

"Lets go torture that nigga." CJ suggested.

"Nigga he act like a bitch when you wake him up, you gon square up with him?" Jayden scary ass asked.

"Yeah bitch." I just shrugged. They went to get ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, soy sauce and like two other things with a bucket full of water. They mixed the stuff all together walking towards his room.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH!" Isaac yelled grabbing his ankles sliding him off the bed onto the floor.

"YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO DO THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE." JJ yelled. Ike, JJ and CJ started throwing all of the condiments on him then the cold ass bucket of water. Iyan tried to get up but slipped and fell, I was dying hard as hell recording.

"Whoever idea this was square up right now, on my momma!" Iyan yelled finally getting up, CJ hauled ass out the room leaving Iyan to chase him and we all followed.

CJ ran down the stairs going towards the front door, he pushed passed Alyssa and company still running until Iyan tackled his ass. Iyan started fucking him up.

"Y'all so damn childish." Alyssa yelled as her friend left. I looked at her then at the door cause Mason was about to sneak her but before I could warn her the nigga tackled her.

I swear Alyssa soul left her body when he tackled her shit had me crying. Mason was on top of her sending punches all to her face, I heard Ike and Ahjaya fighting.

The hell? Me and JJ was confused looking at all three fights but this shit was funny as hell I should of got high before I came here.

Mason vs. Alyssa

Iyan vs. CJ

Ike vs. Jaya

"You young kids in this generation are so stupid." Some black ass lady said walking pass shaking her head walking her little ugly ass dog.

"Shut yo old ass up and walk yo dirty ass rat!" JJ mugged her.

"JJ chill you wouldn't want nobody disrespecting ma." I said.

"Disrespectful ass little boy, my grandsons and nephews will come teach you some manners."

"Ma'am chill, that won't be necessary. We gon go bout our business and you go bout yours." I said.

"Oh aight cause imma OG to this shit, disrespectful dirty ass bastards probably don't even know your father."

"Bitch get off my property before I do you up!" Alyssa yelled as all of them started walking towards us.

"Old saggy titty bitch." Mason said.

"I know my father dusty Sally Mae looking ass." JJ said.

"Fucking ugly ass Akon 2 chainz with no teeth head ass." Ahjaya said. We started rolling she always got the last word.

"504 your house number right? Be prepared. I'll be back." The lady said walking off getting on the phone. We all just laughed, nigga we ain't worried bout nothing.

"What y'all tryna do?" Lys asked.

"Let's have a gang day." Mason said.

"Fuck is that?" I asked.

"Let's play games and shit, movie night. Only the gang, no kids, none of that." Iyan answered.

"Aight I'll call Tadoe and Ace." I said.

"We'll go get Liv and Alli." JJ said .

"Aubree and Ace still beefing?" Jaya asked.

"Nah they made up." CJ answered.

"Imma go get Kai." Ya said as we all just smirked at him. "Chill bitches, it ain't like that."

"Oh yeah JC?" Ahjaya called.

"Yeah?"

"No possums allowed." Lys laughed.

"She don't even look like that."

"Nah brah no bullshit she really do tho." Mason said laughing as I just mugged him.

"She cute and all but she just look like a possum." Alyssa said.

"And a ostrich." Ahjaya added.

"A anteater too." Mason added laughing.

"And an armadillo" JJ said.

"And that shit off of spongebob." Isaac said.

"What thing?" CJ said.

"I KNOW YOU AIN'T TALKING BOUT PLANKTON!" Ahjaya over the top ass yelled laughing.

"Yeah that green shit." Isaac said laughing.

"Nah bro she look like the nigga that always yelling 'MY LEG'" Ya said as they all started laughing.

"Y'all not fucking funny." I said glaring at all them making them laugh harder.

"At least she still cute." Lys said.

"Even with her teeth doing math equations tryna find X and shit." Ahjaya said. They started doing the most yelling and hitting shit.

"Ahjaya go to your father's house." Mason stupid ass was still laughing.

"Y'all not funny, bye." I said walking to my car.

"Baby come back, you could blame it all on me." Ya, Lys, JJ and Mace started singing. I flipped them off getting in my car.
___________________

"Bitch YOU CHEATING!" Mason yelled as we all played a game of uno.

"Bitch how can I cheat in uno?" Olivia yelled back.

If you were a stranger you wouldn't even tell they were married, they acted like brother and sister but that's the best type of relationship to have. Lovers and friends.

"Oh Liv it's most definitely possible." Ace said.

"Cause your uneducated ass over here cheating!" Alyssa yelled.

"Little slut I graduated college." Ace said.

"Yeah by fucking your pedophile ass professors." Aubree said.

"It don't matter HOW I got it, just know I GOT it." Ace said proudly.

"It's sad nasty dirty dick fuckboy." Ahjaya said.

"Right, dick gon fall off and be shriveled." Kai said.

"The little thing already shriveled and wrinkled like he been inna shower all his life." Alli said making all of us laugh.

"Little where? Aubree my shit little?" Ace asked.

"My name Bennett and I ain't in it." She threw her hands up in surrender.

"I'll whip out on y'all don't play." Ace said

"You don't got the balls." Alyssa smirked egging him on.

"Chill!" Tadoe, Mace and I said at the same time. Ace stupid ass will really do it no matter who right here.

"I won't?" Ace asked.

"You ain't got the heart Minnie me." Aubree said.

"Oh word?" Ace stood up unbuckeling his pants. I got my black ass up going into the living room.

"Oh shit he did it!" Aubree laughed.

"You knew he was gon do that bullshit!" Mason yelled, you could hear the attitude in his voice making me laugh. "Olivia you better be covering your fucking eyes!"

"Noo I refuse to play with y'all tonight." Alyssa yelled laugh.

"I'm still little?" Ace asked.

"Put that multicolored shit up!" Allison laughed.

"Allison why the fuck you looking?!" Jayden yelled.

"Wayment." Kailani laughed smacking the counter.

"Aight bra put that shit up." Tadoe said.

"Ooooh this my shit!" Ahjaya yelled turning up the volume on the phone that was plugged into the radio with the aux cord.

GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG
I don't fuck with you if you don't gang bang
GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG
Diamonds on my neck, my chain swagin'

We all yelled throwing up the NOL sign. Lys, Jaya, Ya, Mace, Ya and Kai hopped their stupid asses on the counter and kitchen table jumping up and down. I prayed the table that Kai, Jaya and Lys was standing on fell.

I said fucking with them thots gon get you killed
I said fucking with my gang gon get you split
Okay I'm jugging with that 30 on my hip
No dead fucks or thotty bring them chips

We was having a house party in this bitch, turned the fuck up and we was all sober as hell. We was still yelling loud ass hell throwing up gang signs, I bet the whole neighborhood could hear us. We never just have time no more, we always working so this turn up was definitely needed. Somebody started ringing the bell and knocking on the door.

"Who the fuck ruining our turn up?" Ahjaya yelled.

"Turn the music down! Imma go get it." Alyssa said. She turned it down but we was still dancing and rapping until we heard a bunch of voices.

"Yeah hoe wassgood?!" I heard some bitch yell. We all looked at each other then ran out the door.

"Oh shit..." Mason said.
_____________

Sorry this chapter was short lol imma drop 2 more chapters by tonight or tomorrow don't worry.

But yeah that's my song up there lmao we be turned in kickbacks when that song come on.

But y'all know what to do😘 excuse any mistakes tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
2M 42.9K 12
Your suppose to hold your man down no matter what..right?That's exactly what Trinity been doing for Chance since they we're little kids, she's always...
159K 2.7K 15
Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever since I was turned into a werewolf. I'm not...
138K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad