Oneshots - Kendall Jenner

kendalljennerfanfics द्वारा

A series of Oneshots starring Kendall Jenner and yourself. The writing on the first chapters isn't perfect bu... अधिक

Cuddles & Kisses
Gold Digger
Affectionate
Paranoid
Youtube Videos
Hot Stuff
You are irresistible
PR Stunt
Distracting You
Tests
Overprotective sister
Backstage
Kind of Crush
Proud of you
Sickness and Jealousy
Enemies
About Time
Destiny
Only Yours
Misunderstanding
I like you very much
I'm outside
Coachella
Insecure
Falling in love again
Harry Potter AU: Kendall & You
Don't push me away
Did you enjoy it?
Friends
Pretty Girl
Together
Coincidences
Castaway pt. 1
Castaway pt. 2
Never say never
I feel
Melody
Oliver
Stares part 1
Stares part 2
Confessions pt. I
Confessions pt. II
Confessions pt. III
7.5 billion people pt. I
7.5 billion people pt. II
You know why
Her lips
Gladly
Trust
Christmas Gift
High Voltage
Connection
Fever
Encounters
Closet
Rough Roads
Handwriting

Family Holidays

57.4K 757 130
kendalljennerfanfics द्वारा

Requested by Anon: "Can you write an imagine with K and y/n and where they go on a vacation with K's family. With lots of drama and fluff"

"Have you already packed everything, babe?" Your girlfriend asks while hugging you from behind and planting a tender kiss on your shoulder.

"Yep," You are going on holidays to St. Barts with your girlfriend and her family for about a week. You never had the chance to spend much time with them because they are always so busy. Thankfully, you get on really well with all her siblings and they were genuinely happy to hear about your relationship with Kendall. At first, your girlfriend was scared because she wasn't sure if her family would approve of her being gay but everything turned out perfectly. The model doesn't hide the fact that you are a couple but she has never stated anything about it either. However, magazines and gossip sites still treat you as a 'gal pal' when they actually have photos of you holding hands and being affectionate. But yeah, they believe what they want. You haven't appeared on the show yet because Kendall doesn't want you to be chased around by paparazzi because of how annoying they are. 

"They say that this island has, like, the craziest airport ever because there's this hill right before the touchdown zone so the plane has to like dive down there, it's so crazy," Kendall explains to you while showing the pictures of that airport on her phone. She is so excited and it's so cute.

"That's scary as fuck," You gasp.

"I'll hold your hand while we land, if you want to," The model pecks your lips and ugh, she makes your insides melt.

"Yes please," You smile shyly at her. Yeah, you still get all shy and blush a lot around her.

About 7 hours later, you are finally arriving at the island. Most family members are already there and you and Kendall are a few days late because she had some photoshoot back in L.A. Your girlfriend is holding your hand while the plane lands as she promised. You breath again when the plane touches the ground successfully. A car is already waiting for you to take you to the Villa where the rest of the family is staying.

"Love?" Kendall asks.

"Mmmhh?" You hum while looking out of the car's window.

"There'll be cameras there with us, they'll be recording some shots for the show," She mentioned and waited for your reaction.

"Yeah, Kylie told me that last week, it's fine with me," You shrug your shoulders not giving too much importance to it.

"But that's not it," Kendall states and you frown. "Mom kind of wants me to 'come out' by showing that I have a girlfriend. I'm pretty sure she just wants to do it for the rating," She admits.

"What do you want, though?"

"I don't know, I mean, I don't really care about the rating of the show and that stuff. I just want you to be comfortable and I don't want you to suffer because once you go public, there's no turning back," You could see how worried she is and how much she cares about you.

"I know and I don't have any problems with that. I think I can handle it. We can handle it," You look at her reassuringly and flash a small smile.

"Alright, we'll talk about it later, alright?" The model pecks you on the lips and sighs while looking out of the window.

You arrive at the Villa, the sun has already gone down. There, you meet with Khloe, Kim and Kourtney who are all chatting by the pool.

"Finally!" Khloe exclaims happily and runs to hug you.

"Girls, come here and say hi because I'm too lazy to get up," Kim chuckles as she lays on a beach chaise. 

"How was your flight? Scary landing, huh?" Asks the oldest of the sisters.

"Terrifying. I almost cried. Kendall was a little more braver than I was," You smiled as you remember the situation and so does your girlfriend.

"Kim cried a little too," Khloe points out amused.

"Shut up, I wasn't crying, I already told you. It's just that heights makes my eyes water," Kim obviously lies and tries to hide a grin while you all laugh at her.

"Where's Mom and Kylie?" Kendall wonders.

"Kylie's inside with Tyga and Mom went somewhere with Corey," One of them replies.

You go inside the Villa that the family rented which is very tropical, luxurious and private. The place is huge, it has like 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms! It is perfect for such a big family. You go to your bedroom to leave your luggage, take a shower and eat something so you can later meet the rest of the family.

"Hi gorgeous," Kylie greets you with a big smile on her face when you make your way to the living room. You say hi to both her and Tyga who are cuddling in the sofa, they look so cute. You wonder if you and Kendall looked that cute. You and your girlfriend chat a little bit with them and then go outside, where the pool is.

"Hi Mom," Kendall hugs Kris and so do you. Kris is probably the best mother in law ever. She's chill and you both get along really well. You say hi to Corey too who is sitting next to her. After that, you sit on the big table next to Kendall and Kylie and the rest of the family.

"I love this place," Kim smiles while looking at her surroundings. "And I love you all too. It's so good to share time together, like there are so many of us and we can still make time for each other and relax and spend time together, isn't that awesome?"

"I know, right? I wish Rob was here too. He would love it" Khloe smiled sadly. Rob didn't want to come to the trip and that broke Khloe's heart as they are so close. 

"Why didn't Kanye join us?" The model asks Kim.

"He is too busy at the studio, recording and all. I just got out of the phone with him and he told me he was really sad because he's missing out this vacation,"

"Poor thing," Kris cooed. "Anyway, tomorrow we'll go on a yacht!" She gushed excitedly "Oh, and I almost forget, the camera guys are coming with us to film some scenes too," Kendall quickly looked at you. 

"Yeah... About that, remember what we talked about, mom?" She asks and Kris just nods. You wonder what they talked about and why Kendall hasn't shared that with you. She told you that she didn't want to put you in the spot because of the paparazzi and all that stuff, but you told her you would do it.

"What did you both talk about? Spill those nasty secrets!" Khloe interrupts.

"Why don't you tell us what you talked about so we can discuss it as a family?" Kim orders.

"Okay, so I told Kendall that it would be a good idea if we include in the show that she's in a relationship with Y/N," Kris explains.

"And what are you going to do?" Kylie asks her sister but also looks at you.

"I don't know," Kendall says hesitantly.

"And what do you think about all this, Y/N?" Kourtney asks you and all the attention suddenly focused on you.

"I'm fine with it. I'm up to do whatever Kendall wants to do," You sincerely affirm.

"You should totally do it," Tyga encourages.

"What's the problem though? Do you think that 'coming out' is going to ruin your career? Because it's not. Love is love and we are so not in the 50s anymore." Kim supports and gives you a small smile. However, her statement raises some doubts about the topic. What if Kendall didn't want to show she was in a relationship with a girl because it would be bad publicity for her and her job? You knew that fashion industry is gay friendly and there are lots of models who are gay, but she's also the face of very important brands and being gay may be somehow bad for her reputation or something. You are confused now and your thoughts aren't clear at all.

"Look at Cara, she's with a girl and she is still successful," Khloe adds.

"It's not that," Kendall shakes her head. " I just don't want Y/N to be uncomfortable with paparazzis following her all day, having to hear rumors that are clearly not true about her, you know, not being able to have the privacy she has right now," the model explains. That's kind of sweet and you can't help but look at her adoringly.

"Babe, I already told you I have no problems with that," You hold her hand under the table.

"I don't really think that's the problem, I mean, I think you are just being selfish Kendall. Y/N knows that all that stuff is part of being in a relationship with you and she has no problem because she loves you," Kim pants. "I think that your work is what really has you worried and you are making up excuses,"

"What!? I'm so not making up excuses," Kendall looks pissed now. "And by the way, I'm not being selfish, I just want the best for her and our relationship, how that'd be selfish?"

"Kendall, just be honest. We know you care a lot about your work and it'd be understandable if you don't want to come out because of that. You can talk to us," Kourtney concludes.

"I think Mom is being the selfish one," Khloe is the one who speaks up now. Well, shit. Family drama. 

"I agree with that. If Kenny comes out, the rating will go crazy," Kylie agrees.

"You guys think I'm doing this for that? I am probably guilty of doing other things for rating but definitely not this. I love Kendall and I want her to be happy. I just thought that our show could be a good space for her to come out," Kris explains.

At this point, everyone is arguing with each other. Tyga, Corey and you are silently watching them discuss. 

"I'm so done with this," Your girlfriend abruptly stands up and leaves to your room furiously. You are still on your seat, not really knowing what just happened.

"I should talk to her," You say and the family agrees. You go to your room and you open the door only to find Kendall laying on her stomach in bed, scrolling furiously on her phone.

"Love," You gently approach, seating next to her and softly caressing her back.

"Why can't they understand me? They turn everything into a drama" She snorts.

"You don't have to worry about them, they just have different opinions," You try to soothe her. "If you are afraid because of your job, I would understand it,"

"What? You too?" The model fumes offendedly.

"I never thought about it until Kim mentioned it. And it could be a valid possibility,"

"It could be but it isn't. I really don't care about my job. I care about you. If they show us as a couple, your life is gonna turn upside down in less than 24 hours and there's no going back. You are going to be in the public eye 24/7. I'm scared, Y/N," Kendall stammers while putting her head in your lap and hugging you. "Scared that they will ruin our relationship. Scared that I'll lose you. Scared that we'll start to fight, I don't want that,"

"Don't be silly, love. They won't even touch us. We can still be private. People can know that we are together but they won't really know anything about us," You smile at her. "Look at Kim and Kanye,"

Next day, everything goes back to normal as if nothing has happened. You spend the whole day on the yacht. The camera guys are filming some scenes in the kitchen and you are currently cuddling with your girlfriend. Tyga and Kylie are there too. When the filming crew shows up to where you are to record some scenes with you all, Kendall surprises you by kissing you.

"Not a secret anymore," The model whispers so you can only hear it and then pecks your lips one more time. Cheers from the rest of the family are heard.

Months later, you are sitting on the sofa next to the model, ready to watch the new episode of KUWTK.

"So, me and Y/N have been in a relationship for a couple of months already and I feel like it was time to make it public. I have never hide it but people kept thinking that my girlfriend was just a friend. So every time I went out with a boy, who was actually just a friend, they would automatically link me to them and they were actually missing out the real stuff," Kendall tells in the show. Your girlfriend cuddles you and you kiss her forehead, ready to fight whatever comes in the way.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

101K 2.8K 11
You are a friend of Justin Bieber and you move to L.A to start a project. There you will meet a lot of new people, including the supermodel. Things w...
34K 596 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
25.6K 778 17
Imagines on various celebrities and fandom characters: - USWNT Members - Anna Kendrick - Ariana Grande - Vanessa Moe - Kylie Jenner And More... Celeb...
Kendall And You Lev<3 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

82.9K 1.3K 32
These are just stories of you and kendall jenner Y/N is a girl i hope you enjoy and i'll take some requests