Loving Clarissa Fairchild

By yassihoneybee

Clarissa Fairchild being the normal twenty-five years old mundane, struggling with her life for her mom, Whos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting Clarissa Fairchild
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: Malibu getaway
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5: Thoughts
Chapter 6: Good Morning
Chapter 7: The kiss and the Offer
Chapter 8: Monday
Chapter 9: Jace
Chapter 10: Like the old times
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: Mum meets Jace
Chapter 14: Imogen
Chapter 15: The older brother
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Moving in
Chapter 18: Completely forgotten
Chapter 19: Clary's Birthday
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Evening went well
Chapter 24: Jacuzzi
Chapter 25: Agreement
Chapter 26: Back in LA
Chapter 27: The unexpected guest
Chapter 28: Sebastian Verlac
Chapter 29: Pandemonium
Chapter 30: Clary and Izzy drunken state
Chapter 31: Mom & Jonathan
Chapter 32: Mom's Wedding
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34: Monday Morning
Chapter 35: The house
Chapter 36: The wedding preparation
Chapter 37: Wedding
Chapter 38: Newly Wed
Chapter 39: Husband & Wife
Chapter 40: Making Love
Chapter 41: Scandalous
Chapter 42: 20 Hours Flight
Chapter 43: The Flight
Chapter 44: The Wildest Thing
Chapter 45: hours later
Chapter 46: Telling him
Chapter 47: December
Chapter 48: Magnus Bane's Birthday
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: CLARY!

Chapter 20: Bet's over

564 29 2
By yassihoneybee

August, Wednesday
JACE

"Love, you're sloshed. Would you like to go home now? " I asked Clary. The event was about to end and we all planned to sleep in tonight since Izzy made new plans to have the surprise to be held tomorrow. Not that we're going to have a big surprise, we just planned to give Clary her gifts when we're at the house.

She let out a sweet yet seductive giggle. Izzy just nodded to me telling me that we can go first, while they finish the rest up. Clary giggled again as she wraps herself around me like a pole for her to hold herself up.

I opened my eyes abruptly. What happened? I asks myself, why am I dreaming about Clary? I groaned and shifted. That's when I realized that I have someone on bed, sleeping with me.

It was Clary.

"Love, you have to stop the giggling.." I teased when we are in the car.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it... " She says.

We arrived soon at the house, Clary on my side her arms hooked with mine. Boy she is so sloshed that she'll murder me tomorrow having a hang over.

"Hey, Jace, since you didn't have a girl to get it on tonight, would you do me a favor?" She asks as soon as I opened her bedroom door. She pulled away from me, strutting inside of the room with grace even though she's sloshed.

"What favor?"  I ask following her behind. She then looks at me with that look. A seductive one, biting her lip, her cheeks are red.

"Would you get it on with me?"  She asks closing the gap between us, slowly unbuttoning my dress shirt. She then perk up a little looking at me with those emerald eyes. Those huge emerald eyes, with craving.

"Clary, love, you're sloshed. I don't want to..... " But she cut me off with a kiss. A soft kiss that grew passionate. I groaned as her hands pulled me closer by grabbing my collar. We end up falling to her bed. I heaved as I pulled away.

"Don't worry you won't be able to resist me anyway..." She says with a grin and turned us over so that she's on top of me.

My eyes widens, realizing what just happened. Pulling myself up from the bed.

I pulled the covers off of me carefully seeing that I'm naked. Our clothes scattered on the floor, Clary shifted making me look at her, the covers were pulled because of me. She shifted again and maybe she realized that she's with me. I don't want to upset her, but I don't know what to do. We slept together.

She smiled with her eyes are still closed I know that maybe she was just dreaming. But I was wrong.

"Jace, get back to bed..." she murmured her hands lingered to my side, as soon as she finds it she snuggled closer pulling me back down to bed. I let out a low sigh.

"Clary... "

"I know what you're thinking. But I'm not that kind of girl who gets drunk and sleeps with someone without remembering it. I know what happened..." She tells me, as she trace some patterns on my chest. I bite my lip, she shifted and perked up to me, her eyes are open now and her emerald eyes are shining.

"I.. I'm sorry... " I tell her. She just smiled there for a good five seconds and the next thing she did was priceless.

She pulled herself up leaning in. She kissed me passionately with hunger. But she stopped right away before it get out of hands.

"I'm sorry too..." She says and then went back snuggling to me.

"But to tell you the truth, I'm not that sorry. Because I think it's going to be disturbing if you went home with another woman, with me living in this house..." She tells me.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do that, anytime soon..." I tell her. She giggled.

"Really? " She asks looking up at me again with a smirk.

"Yeah... "

"How so? "

"Well I might be getting engaged anytime soon. It would be a bad image..." I tell her with a grin. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh yes, about that.. I'm sorry, just that I've grown to love Gen. But I think I went over board.." She tells me snuggling back.

"Yeah. You did, but I actually want to marry you..." I tell her, she stiffened.

"What do you mean? "

"You're the closest woman to me. You know me the most. I'm not going to marry some stranger. " I tell her honestly, rubbing circles on her back.

"Yeah, and there's this fact that we slept together even though we're not together..." She says.

"Yeah... " But I was cut off when the door opened with a shocked Jocelyn and a grinning Izzy. Clary and I bolted right up looking at the two.

"Izzy, Jocelyn... " I said their names with a guilty and shocked tone.

"Izzy, how many times do I have to tell you about bursting into my bedroom.. " Clary exclaimed gripping the covers tightly.

"Oh by the Angel!!! " Izzy squeals in excitement.

"I'm going to tell Magnus about this..." She says and left. I rubbed the back of my neck looking at Jocelyn.

"Ummmm. I.. Jocelyn... "

"No, it's okay Jace. Just that, it's fine. We don't need to talk about this, you guys are both adults. " She says and left closing the door.

Clary giggles, the sound of it is just like a lullaby. It calms me down and make me feel in a jolly.

She huffed lying back down on the bed.

"We should talk really... " I tell her with a serious tone. Because I can't keep this up.

"Look, Jace, I'll marry you okay, it's fine..." She tells me. I frowned and sighed.

"No... Not that, what I mean is, I really want to date you for real.." I blurted out.

She bolted right up looking at me baffled.

I reached out to her, cupped her cheeks.

"I want to date you.. "

Her lips began to tremble, she looks away.

"I'm sorry, I just. I'm not ready to be in an actual relationship Jace.. " She tells me and stood up naked walking towards her closet. I gulped.

She just dumped me. I bite my lip, feeling frustrated.

CLARY

To be honest it quite bothers me. Jace wasn't on my bed when I came back from my walk in closet. I must've been thinking too long and he gotten bored or hungry waiting for me.

I don't really know what to feel, but it bothers me so much that he wanted to date me. The sex was no big deal but this confession of his. It left me speechless.

I don't know if I'm ready to date again, I just wanna enjoy this moment, the teasing, the fun, the closeness. But I don't wanna commit, yet, even though that I'm willing to help him with Gen's wishes, I know where to stand, I'm just a friend who is willing to help.

It was noisy when I reached the kitchen Jace and Izzy are bickering, while Magnus and the rest are looking at them amusingly.

"What did I missed? " I cleared my throat and asks. They look at me right away, Izzy with the grin on her face. Right, Jace and I slept together and she caught us together in bed.

"Oh, you know, You and Jace... " Izzy says looking at me mischievously.

"Yeah, what about it? " I ask like it's nothing. Jace's face morphs into something for a second but it changes afterwards. But I didn't failed noticing it.

It's like he's hurt. Did I do something?

"Both of you lost the bet, biscuit! " Magnus says as I walk towards the coffee machine to grab some. I sighed.

"Yeah. I know. So?" I ask again. Mom and Jon shook their heads.

"I forgot that you're a grown woman now, Clary. " Jon says amusingly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask annoyingly.

"Relax, It didn't mean something..." He defended himself. I rolled my eyes.

"Look, we both have alcohol in our system, so maybe that just it..." I tell them.

"Yeah, Blame it on the alcohol..." Jace says sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, here's your birthday present. Hope you enjoy it..." Jace says, well more likely he spat. He's mad about something, he threw papers on the kitchen counter and left. I frowned.

"What's with him?" I ask looking at Izzy and Alec. Since they're the ones who are his relatives. Izzy shrugged as Alec made that look. It's like he's worried. He then shook his head.

I huffed and grabbed the papers.

My eyes widens.

"By the Angel.... "

"Jace decided on that. We can bring the whole gang..." Izzy says with a smile.

"I wasn't expecting this... "

I guess we're all going on a vacation after every hard work we've done, I thought to myself.

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 4.7K 39
{Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments} {Season 1} {Book 1 of 4} {2021}
364 21 30
Highest Rank: was #75 --> #71 now #44 *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ Poppy Pandora Lightwood aka ms popular. She has everything a girl could ever ask for. She g...
202K 4.5K 40
Clary has always been silent. After witnessing the brutal murder of her family at age ten, Clary became mute by choice. She hasn't spoken a word sinc...
8.4K 2.5K 22
Dane was already abandoned and treated brutally by her parents when she was 6 years old. But at 13 years old, she met a hot and cute guy, Jace., who...