First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

22

2.1K 38 4
By kindastupidkindanot

(Tori's P.O.V.)

"No, I wanted to talk to Tori. Sit." Aunt Anne said sternly

She's only faking it because she suddenly grin then pull my left hand and dragged me outside the backyard. 

There's a white fancy looking chairs and glass table, she made me sit down then she let go of me and take a seat infront of me.

She cleared her throat jokingly making me chuckled "Okay, I want you to be honest with me sweetie." she started, I hummed a 'yes' then she smiled.

"Did you say yes to my son because you feel something for him or only because you feel guilty about the past?" she asked in a serious tone, I breathe deeply then smiled at her genuinely.

"Don't worry Aunt Anne, I said yes because I feel something special for Harry not because I owed him my life. I do feel something for him but I need to figure it out first because as I said the other day, I've never been in any relationships before. I have no idea what romantic love is." I said honestly making her grinned widely

"I'm going to tell you this but not to make you feel guilty. My son loves you so much Tori, for the past 5 years he would celebrate your birthday alone. I know that because he always goes home at Chesire and stay at your old treehouse with a small birthday cake, He would get furious when someone asked him to take off his cross necklace, He always have your old photo in his wallet and room. I always caught him crying over your picture or sleeping while saying your name." she said with a sad smile.

I can feel myself ready to burst out crying, My heart and lungs were starting to feel tight, my stomach were churning and my throat is starting to get dry.

"And you know he even hired a private investigator twice just to find out where your family and your grave is. He would always asked me 'What would happen if Tori was still alive? Maybe we're going to the prom together, or I'll ask her out, or maybe I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.', He loves you so much to the point that he started to blame himself from what happened and he n-nearly end his l-life." Aunt Anne continued with her voice cracks in the end.

That's where I lost it, This is the first time that I've cried for the past few years. The last time that I've cried was when I found out that I'm already here in California against my will and No Harry on sight.

I could imagine him doing all of those, But I can't believe that he nearly did that to himself.

A flash of realisation and guilt hits me hard.

I'm in love with him, I'm so terrified at the thought of losing him. But I can't admit it because I don't know how to and the fact that I just figured it out now.

"I-I am s-so sorr-y!" I blurted out in a squeaky voice, I can't even stare straight to her eyes. I leaned my head against the table trying to calm myself then spoke up again without even looking at her.

"I am so sorry Aunt Anne, I didn't mean to do that to him. I seriously tried to reached out to him but when I saw him on telly I thought he'd already moved on and doing fine after what happened to me, I didn't bother to show up to him anymore because I was so scared to know what his reactions will be." I said while the silent tears were still streaming down my face then looked up to her.

"I'm so sorry." I said guiltily again, she stood up then kneeled infront of me and smiled, she wiped away the tears from my face the pulled me in a tight hug.

"It's not your fault sweetie, I understand what happened because if I was in your parents shoes I will actually do the same. But let's just take a look at the bright side, You have each other again. Everything happens for a reason." she said while caressing my back then pulled out of the hug and smiled at me

"Now I know the reason why Gemma and I were never a fan of Harry's past flings." she said playfully making me chuckled "I wonder why?" I asked playing along "Because I know you're our standard for him and no one ever beats you!" she cheered then kissed my forehead causing us to both laughed.

"You know Harry is hiding behind that door trying to eavesdrop right?" she whispered pointing at the closed door "I know." I said chuckling as we both walk silently near the door, Aunt Anne was trying to stifle a laugh when I grab the doorknob.

I push it open then heard a stumbling and groan behind making us both laugh.

"Ow! I think my forehead cracked." Harry groaned "I'm going back upstairs." Aunt Anne said dismissively then hugged me again, she smiled at me then glared jokingly at Harry and walk in.

I grab Harry's hand then drag him out and shut the door.

"It's rude to eavesdrop Harry." I said glaring at him, He stared at me with a worried expression.

I suddenly remembered all the things that Aunt Anne said to me making me burst into tears again, I probably look like a wrecked.

"Why?! Why did you nearly ended your life!" I yelled then push him repeatedly while he freezed on his spot and staring at me in shock.

"How dare you, you sick bastard!" I yelled still pushing him, He grabbed both of my wrists then pulled me in a tight hug.

"I love you! That's why! I nearly lost my sanity after everything that happened to you!" he yelled while I'm trying to push him away.

"You lunatic ass! Just because you love me, Doesn't mean that you can follow me asshole! Do you really think heaven will accept you if you did?! No! Idiot!" I yelled at him.

"Tori calm down." he said trying to calm me down, Oh hell he didn't.

"Do you really think I'll calm down?! You Dork!" I yelled "Babe stop." he said in a calm tone.

"Don't babe me you Dork! Get off me!" I yelled again trying to free myself out of his grip.

"Please calm down love." he pleaded "No!" I yelled.

I suddenly feel being light headed, my breathing started to quickened even more and my body trembles making me gripped both of his forearms tightly and leaned my forehead against the left side of the crook of his neck.

Fuck this panic attack.

He panicked when he realised what's happening to me "Babe, calm down okay? Just breathe deeply." he said instructing me while I'm struggling to breathe.

He loosen his grip then carry me in a bridal style then placed me on the chair, he kneeled down infront of me while helping me to breathe in and out properly.

I managed to breathe properly again then leaned down the table while clutching my shirt.

"It's alright now love, everything will be okay. Just calm down." he said while caressing my knees.

"Do you wanna go home now?" he asked me, I shook my head 'no' to him "I'm still waiting for my ice cream." I said weakly, I heard him chuckled "I'm still mad at you asshole." I muttered.

"I know, Want me to grab your ice cream there? Lou and Zayn already walk in a few minutes after you walk here with mum. We can eat here if you want." he asked, I just nodded my head 'yes' without looking at him. "Okay." He stood up then walk inside the house.

I sighed then sit up straight, Fuck this contact lenses. My eyes were starting to hurt. I grab my phone and decided to call my mum. I need my mum.

"Tori!" I heard my mum greeted excitedly making me chuckled

"Mumma, Are you busy?" I greeted weakly while my lower lip were quivering.

"No, It's my free time today. Are you okay baby girl?" she asked full of concern and worry

"N-no, I'm not o-okay." I said honestly then breath deeply as I feel my eyes starting to burn and my throat drying again

"You know you can tell me anything sweetie." she said sweetly making me smile and sighed heavily.

"I know mum, You know about Harry right?" I asked her unsure.

"Of course baby, He asked your dad if it's okay to date you! And we're totally fine with it." she said cheerfully making me chuckled while I wipe my tears away and breathing deeply.

"He confessed to me last night that h-he's in l-love with m-me mum." I said slightly stuttering with squeaky voice while trying to calm myself.

"You should be happy about that. Hey I know you're crying, Why?" she asked with worry.

I told her everything about my previous encounter with Aunt Anne.

"Mum, I just figured out that I'm in l-love with him t-too." I said weakly sounding like a pathetic kid while sobbing like mad

"I already know you do, Right after you woke up from coma." she said calmly making me frown

"But h-how?" I asked then suck a harsh breath

"The first thing you noticed when you woke up is your necklace not hanging around you, You started to hyperventilate looking around the room. I know you're looking for Harry that time. His name was the first thing that came out of your mouth when you started your speech therapy. And I know that you tried to reach out to him but you stopped when he joined the X-Factor. I know your dad and I made a mistake, We shouldn't have hide you away from him and from everyone. I'm so sorry Tori." my mum said weakly, I know she's trying to stop herself from crying.

"Tell him what you feel Tori, He already told you that he's in love with you. I know you're new to this kind of thing sweetie, But at least give him a shot. You'll learn something from him, I know. And Chase told me that Gem said Haz hired a private investigator just for you, I owe him something, big time I might add. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have had my first baby girl still alive. That lad loves you so much to the point that he nearly did that to himself." she continued

"How? I don't know how to say it without making myself look stupid." I asked her with a calm voice then breath deeply

"Just tell him and you'll see, He already confessed to you sweetie. Do you think he'll notice that you look stupid? For all I know he's going to smile and jump like a lunatic because he's head over heels for you." she said jokingly while chuckling making me grin happily.

"Thanks mumma, I love you." I muttered sincerely

"I love you too baby girl, Go get your man! But please don't give me a grandchild this early. I'm too young to have one!" she said jokingly making me blush

"Mum!" I groaned causing her to laugh

"I'm just kidding sweetie! The reason why I asked your doctor to prescribe you a birth control pills. Have fun, be a normal girl and don't forget to tell him everything! See you on Friday baby!" she said cheerfully making snorted.

"Sure, See you on Friday mum, Bye!" I said chuckling then she hung up the phone.

I put my phone inside my pocket then stared at the view.

I'm in love with him.

But I don't know how to say it.

"Here's your ice cream T." Harry said popping out of nowhere then placed the gallon on top of the table then handed me one of the wooden spoon, He take a seat in front of me then he pulled out the lid.

"It's Kitkat flavoured ice cream so cheer up now." he said jokingly making me roll my eyes then we both started eating.

"I'm still annoyed at you." I said in deadpan "I know." he muttered guiltily.

"Promise me you wouldn't do that ever again?" I asked him staring straight to his forest green eyes with my right pinky finger in front of him, he smiled then nodded.

"Promise love." he said then wrapped his pinky then he kissed my knuckles.

I sighed then let go of his hand then continue eating, "What did my mum told you?" he asked with a worried tone "She told me about you celebrating my birthday at the treehouse, the necklace, my picture, the private investor, questioning yourself about all the possibilities if I was still beside you and t-that." I said not mentioning that stupidity of him.

"And I said sorry, I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. I actually tried to contact you that time but I stopped when I saw you on telly. I thought you were doing fine and moved on already, If I didn't hide away that wouldn't crossed your mind." I continued as I feel a tear escaped from my eyes again.

He reach for my cheeks then wiped my tears with his hands "It's okay now, Past is past." he said while smiling "And your mum asked me why did I agreed to go out with you on a date." I said while chuckling shakily making him frown "What did you said to her?" he asked.

"Why would I tell you?" I asked back then scoop some ice cream then eat it "Because I'm Boots, Dora needs to tell everything to me." he said jokingly causing me to laugh.

"Shut up anthropomorphic monkey! You're making me feel like I'm on a roller coaster! I was crying earlier then the next thing I know I'm now laughing. Impossible." I groaned while shaking my head causing him to laugh.

After we finished eating the ice cream, he grab the empty can along with the lid and spoons. We both stood up then entered back to his house, I go straight to my previous spot while Harry grab a water inside the kitchen.

"Hola Amigos! Amigas!" I greeted them jokingly making them all laugh "Want a rematch Tico?" I asked Louis making him glared at me playfully "Sure, But it's You versus Boots, he's pretty cool at Tekken Revolution." he said while smirking.

Harry entered the room then handed me a glass of water, I drink it then placed the glass on top of the coffee table.

"Tico wants you to fight against me on Tekken Revolution." I said making him frown "No way." he said while chuckling "Aww! Boots is scared of Dora!" Louis teased.

"Fine! I'll fight you Dora. If I win you'll be my slave for the whole time that I'm babysitting you." Harry said evilly "Are you sure about that Boots?" I asked while smirking deviously "Yes." he said, I stared up to his eyes intently.

He's lying, he's just trying to prove everyone that he's not scared.

I walk up then turn on the game and sit on the floor, I grab my previous, controller then he sit on Louis previous spot with his controller. He choose King as a character while I pick Nina.

"Prepare to be my slave baby." I said playfully while smirking deviously making him groan "Shut up and stop smirking." he muttered, I shrugged then chuckled.

The game started while I leaned my back against the coffee table while beating the shit out of his character.

"You are so gonna regret this Haz." Gemma said teasingly making us all laugh while Harry looks so pissed "I'm a Dan in this game, 1st ranked just so you know." I said proudly while smirking.

"Oh shit. That figures." Louis mumble "Yeah, Oh shit." I said sarcastically while chuckling.

The game ended, I didn't even let Harry get any points while knocking down King, he became frustrated then throw the controller in front of him making us all laugh.

"You're gonna do whatever I say, You're my slave." I said smirking deviously while he stared back at me and groaned palming his face.

"I'm going to post this video." Reese said while laughing with Gem and the lads "Big Red Chicken! Learn how to control Isa the iguana!" Harry whined making Liam blushed "Shut the fuck up Boots!" he said with a frown.

"Damn, This is all your fault Tico!" Harry groaned making us all laugh.

"Let's play Just Dance!" Gemma suggested "You can't dance Backpack." Haz said teasingly making us all laugh "As if you can Boots." Gem fired back while rolling her eyes.

"I'm in." I said with smirk while raising my right hand "Me too." Reese said then smirked "Me three!" Liam said then shrugged "Fine! Let's group ourselves into two." Louis said.

Reese, Gemma, Liam and I, versus Zayn, Niall, Lou and Haz.

"You're going down peasants!" I said confidently "Oh really?" Lou said challengingly "Trust me Tico, When I said you're going down? You are going down." I said deviously while smirking at Harry who looks like he's about to pass out in shame.

Liam set the Nintendo Wii and plugged in the game while Reese set her phone above the telly with the video recorder on.

"Backpack Gem versus Benny Nialler!" Lou screamed making us all laugh, Gem and Ni stand up then played 'Just Dance by Lady Gaga'. Unfortunately Niall won making me, Li and Reese groaned.

"Told you." Harry said while smirking "Shut up Boots!" Gemma huffed "Big Red Chicken Li versus Diego Zayn!" Lou screamed again "Why?!" Zayn whined then started the game and the music 'Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy' played making us all laugh while Haz, Lou and Ni were screaming "Go Diego! Go!". Obviously, Liam won.

"He knows how to dance and I don't! This isn't fair!" Zayn whined again "Shut up Diego! Tico Lou versus Isa Reese!" I screamed making them all laugh then they started to played 'Tik Tok by Ke$ha', Louis seriously look so pissed when Reese beated him.

"I'm a former cheerleader of our cheering squad back in my school Tico." Reese said with a victory smile then we both high five "This is so freaking unfair!" Louis huffed then sit down to the couch "Beat her Boots!" Louis yelled pointedly to me.

"Boots Haz versus Dora Tori!" Lou screamed, I smirked at Harry who looks like he wanted to run away and hide forever then we started playing 'Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake'.

"Damn, I'm not a dancer!" Harry whined making us all laugh while my eyes were still glued on the screen, copying the steps. 

I stuck my tongue out at Harry who's staring at me with mouth agape when the game ended and I won while Gem, Reese and the lads were laughing.

"She took up a dance lessons when we're only kindergarten! This is so unfair!" He groaned then palm his face making me laugh "I barely finished that dance class man, I only attended for two days then never get back!" I said, all of them laughed even more.

"What?! But, How?!" he asked in disbelief "How what?" I asked with a frown "You seem cool when you dance! Why?!" he asked dramatically "It's called hidden talent." I said smirking.

"Group of Losers will pay for our food tomorrow!" Reese said then high five with me, Gem and Li.

"Fuck this game. I would never ever play this game again with the four of you." Lou muttered then rolled his eyes making us all laugh, Reese grab her phone from the telly then posted the video and tagged us.

I glanced at the screen of my phone and realise that it's already 6:58 in he evening.

"Haz, it's already 6:58 in the evening. I'm planning to do my laundry tonight." I said making him frown "Okay, I'll just tell mum and dad." he smiled then walk upstairs.

"Seriously Tori, You can always go to the laundry shop if you want to you know." Reese said while chuckling "You know I don't like dragging my dirty clothes in public Reese." I answered rolling my eyes jokingly "I'll see you all tomorrow morning, You can search the direction at Google map just to make sure." I said then shrugged.

They exchange their phone numbers with Reese while I'm waiting for Harry to walk down. As if a cue, Aunt Anne, Uncle Robin and Haz walk downstairs.

I hugged Aunt Anne then lean close over her right ear "Thank you Aunt Anne, You just made me realize something and I think I already figured out everything." I muttered at her.

She hugged me tightly then squealed making me chuckled, she let go then held my right shoulder and my left cheek while grinning happily.

 I smiled cheekily then wiggle my eyebrows jokingly causing her to chuckled then kissed my forehead.

"I already have a strong feeling that you do, I just wish my son wouldn't fucked up." she said smugly making my jaw dropped in amusement "Language Aunt Anne." I said jokingly, She laughed then hugged me again.

"I'll forget he's my son and throw him off the cliff of snakes if he hurts you intentionally baby girl." she said playfully making me gasped "That's mean!" I squirmed, she laughed even more "I know!" she said then kissed my cheek.

We said our goodbyes then walk out of the house, Harry guided me through his car then hopped in. Reese hopped inside her car then drove off first, She's living just a few blocks away from here, 4th street to be exact. Harry drive out while humming some song.

"I think Liam has a little crush on your cousin, How lovely." Harry said making me laugh "I know right, And Reese is kinda infatuated with him. Sounds good yeah?" I said laughing.

"You're going to do the laundry all by yourself?" he asked suddenly "Yep, you cook." I said while smirking "Aww! Can I just call for delivery? I'm too lazy to cook." he complained

"You'll do what I said slave." I said while smirking making him groan.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
2.3M 45.8K 34
Eileen Mae Montgomery, better known as El has been working for the Gucci special designs team for two years now. It's her dream job, but theres one t...
418K 2K 10
"You can call me when you're lonely. I'll be your temporary fix." Those were the words that he said to me and it was plain simple, he wanted nothing...
23.4K 464 45
"I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I loved you, but fuck, I felt the world rush...